Thread: Hook

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedroinba  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feed back TL. I will be booking my ticket for July.

Best wishes.

Pedro.
    Hey Pedro if your looking to monger check out Columbia, I was in Medellin for 2 weeks and the cost of living is nearly half the of B.A.

Columbia is much better in all most all ways, Airfare, lodging, food, climate, chica looks, skills, and most of all price. Mongering cost is on average $50 US, B.A.(Exedra) around $100 US.

Check out.

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    The 2 Bars are OPEN and the bar called Nuevo Estilo or Pampita with the excellent selection of Helpers is Closed but those girls are now at Keep and 977 !

Later,

TL.
    Thanks for the feed back TL. I will be booking my ticket for July.

Best wishes.

Pedro.

Keep and 977 are OPEN

Quote Originally Posted by Pedroinba  [View Original Post]
    Hi to all. Its almost two years since I have been in BA and I do miss it lots. From what I read Keep and Marcelo T + 1-2 others clubs are still open for business.

Can some one confirm this pl?? If Keep is open and has a positive report, thats what I need to hear, to encourage me to return.

Best wishes.

Pedroinba.
    The 2 Bars are OPEN and the bar called Nuevo Estilo or Pampita with the excellent selection of Helpers is Closed but those girls are now at Keep and 977 !

Later,

TL.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Hook/Keep

Hi to all. Its almost two years since I have been in BA and I do miss it lots. From what I read Keep and Marcelo T + 1-2 others clubs are still open for business.

Can some one confirm this pl?? If Keep is open and has a positive report, thats what I need to hear, to encourage me to return.

Best wishes.

Pedroinba.

That manager has an eye for talent. One of the top ex-Hook dancers on the stage at Coco Bongo in PDC, got to love it.

I think we underestimated Hook in its heyday

I just spent a week with an ex-Hook dancer in Playa Del Carmen. One night we went to dance club called Coco Boingo. The manager of the nightclub picked the ex-Hook dancer out of the crowd and let her dance on a high perch with the spotlight shining on her right in front of the Deejay for about 20 or 30 minutes. She still looks good wearing her little black dress. To be fair, three or four other girls we also chosen at different times. But I think the manager was definitely going for atmosphere.

For me, Hook did not really have the best looking dancers but it definitely had the best price point if you were going to take a dancer out of the club. The Hook dancers tended to be petite. The Madahos and Hippo dancers tended to be leggier but I always heard it was a $1000 so I never took one out of the club.

As Springsteen once sang, "Glory days. They will pass you by.".

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Whatever happened to .....

The entire building that is above Hook is a national and cultural architectural treasure and it is being completely remodeled .

And I love it .

The building is in all of the coffee table architectural books in Buenos Aires as one of the best examples of Art Nouveau in town.
    https://twitter.com/claramuzzio/stat...32471647240197

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    TL, Keep opened up two days after Hook was closed, I posted it below.
    A peso short too!

THANKS and have a very Happy and Prosperous New Year !

TL.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

A day late

There is a high probability that Hook is going to reopen directly next door in the new place named Keep because Hook is sealed up tight like a shark's ass and that's watertight !

The entire building that is above Hook is a national and cultural architectural treasure and it is being completely remodeled .

And I love it .

The building is in all of the coffee table architectural books in Buenos Aires as one of the best examples of Art Nouveau in town.

Outstanding .

It's been an orthodontists clinic upstairs and a cathouse downstairs for many many years so either way you were going to get drilled.

Happy Trails,

TL.

Suipacha 936/40.

Buenos Aires.
    TL, Keep opened up two days after Hook was closed, I posted it below.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

High Probability

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    I got it from a pretty reliable source, (chick who works there) that Hook will be reopening tonight at the club next door called "Keep.".
    There is a high probability that Hook is going to reopen directly next door in the new place named Keep because Hook is sealed up tight like a shark's ass and that's watertight !

And I love it .

Outstanding .

It's been an orthodontists clinic upstairs and a cathouse downstairs for many many years so either way you were going to get drilled.

Happy Trails,

TL.

Suipacha 936/40.

Buenos Aires.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hook1.jpg‎   hook2.jpg‎  

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Brilliant

F'n brilliant lol.

Open

I got it from a pretty reliable source, (chick who works there) that Hook will be reopening tonight at the club next door called "Keep.".

Closed

Hook is closed by legal order. So say the notices stuck on its door. The guy in the parking across the street told me it was the Coast Guard ("Prefectura") which is often used to enforce court orders or other duties normally asigned to the police, when the judges do not trust the police to be fully cooperative. Ness is in the same situation.

Hook Thursday and Friday more than half full, with one night (cant remember which one) a bit of a sausage fest with just a few girls (I imagine several had already been taken). Quality was still good, though only a handful I would do each night. Saturday night was slower with maybe 15 chicas and 7 guys.

Some of the dancers the past three nights were amazing. One a couple nights ago, I think her name is Priscilla, is just like one of those tall dark-haired goddesses who used to dance at Black. She didnt make much eye contact though, and may not be available. Another brunette last night could be a Victoria Secret model. A notch down, blond Clara good looking with a great body, she is available but did not warm up to her during our brief chat.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Hook Tuesday around midnight about 10 chicas and 3 customers.

Hook Wednesday a little later about 20 chicas and 10 guys. Much more happening. Pole dancing X4.

Quality not the best I have seen here. Most in the 7-8 range. A couple maybe 8.5 and one I would round up to a 9. Who I took out both nights. Amazing body and service, blew my mind. More on that later.

My drink was 250 both nights, and the chicas drink was 300 and 350 (both different drinks than mine). Chica wanted 2500 but after some persistence on my part, agreed on 2000 and promise of tip for good service.

The limited intel I got was there is no imminent closing.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Esten For This Post:

Posting Limitations