Thread: Hook

+ Submit Report
Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Good info Local. That might explain why Tootsies in Miami has so much latin talent (so I´ve heard). I will get there someday.

Not much to report, but still reporting

Date: Monday, November 11th.

Time: 23:40.

12 chicas.

4 clients.

None at the poles.

Zero excitement.

At midnight a dedicated dancer (excellent body and face) climbed to one of the poles on the bar, and left Hook after her dancing. First time I noticed a dedicated dancer in Hook (meaning a girl that is there only for the dances).

Other chicas started doing the poles and more clients got in, so at 0:30 there was a little more enthusiasm.

Chatted for a while with Marlen (please see my report of September 25th in this thread). She is now sporting perfectly straight hair, with touches of blond (dyed).

I left with Grisell and Sofi. I could see it was a poor choice and the service was not going to be something to remember, but still I wanted to try.

Grisell: brunette, 173 cm tall, reasonably thin, 35-ish, originally from Corrientes province, native American (Paraguayan) eyes.

Sofi: thin blond hair, 164 cm tall, chubby, BBW, distinctive Slavic traits, would look perfectly in place in a Moscow subway station, but her accent betrays her as coming from Paraguay or the Northeast of Argentina. 35+.

AR$ 1.500 each (both my drink and their drinks cost AR$ 250, parity of drink prices I guess is part of the legal defense against the threat of shut down, futile effort IMHO).

Very poor service, not even BBBJ (and I had taken a shower before we started). And it did not improve from there.

I did enjoy Sofi’s massage afterwards as I was really tired. I don’t know what Grisell was doing at that time.

We left in the same direction (neither was going back to Hook, although it was relatively early and they could have bid for a second engagement in the night), so I offered to share the cab. In the conversation, Sofi commented that the talk in Hook was that closure was to happened at the end of November, early December tops. “What’s your plan then” I asked. And she said she was going, as every year, to spend a few months in Miami. “Do you get to work there?”. Yes, she said, I dance at strip clubs, I work (as hooker), I do things. “Don’t the strip clubs ask you for a green card?”, No, only a couple of clubs that are affiliates of NYC clubs do. In NY or Vegas they ask you your papers. In most clubs in Miami they don’t and it’s Ok.

So there you go: another case of an international independent sex worker.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Local For This Post:

Not all three-people is a Threesome

After leaving Marlene and Angie at Hook, I went to 977 Marcelo T De Alvear, from which I exit 1 minute later. I double checked that Ness was dead close, and at 3:10, I went back to Hook.

The paragraph above is a very sad, very sad indeed, but accurate description of the lousy state of affairs the City of Buenos Aires has fallen into in respect to night mongering.

Anyway, down the stairs in Hook again. Marlene was already doing the pole and Angie trying to get a client moving.

There were like 10 / 12 clients and about 8 chicas, a couple already in street clothes.

I decided to concentrate on a tall Dominican dancing on the stage. She was the most noticeable chica in Hook that night. I did not pay attention to her earlier because she is not particularly my type, but now I wanted a try.

She is Bella, 100% African descent, 175 cm tall, implanted boobs (a very bad quality job, as the implants fell below the nipples, which ended pointing rather upwards as a missile launcher on a Navy ship). Other than the bad implants / nipple thing, she has the body of an athlete. Long, curly hair, decorated with traces of blond dye.

We went right to the point (not much to discuss at 3:30), and upon my suggestion she brought in chica 2: Cindy. Bella introduced Cindy with an opening that later would have a deeper meaning: "she really knows how to do things".

Cindy is also Dominican, mix raced, about 150-ish cm tall, straight hair also with traces of blond dye. No boobs job. She proudly displays her natural mini-tits. Cindys distinctive trait is a 2.5 mm wide gap between her two front teeth.

Reflecting the underlying economics of the night, we easily settled on AR$ 1,500 each. I was rather surprised to see that the chica drink had fallen from AR$ 350 (see my prior post below) to AR$ 250.

Back to Anchorena street, and into the action. No weed this time.

What developed? Not much. It was decisively not a threesome. Just two women trying to please a man. Bella is completely worthless. It's a miracle how she's been able to survive in this business the 4 years she claims to have been in Buenos Aires. I guess she just gets paid to show her magnificent body (pity the lousy boob job).

Cindy is different story. A consummate, dedicated professional. She, I can see how she's making a living. It took me only two minutes to realize what the situation was, and I put myself completely in the hands (a figure of speech) of Cindy, and all went well. In the end, Bella tried to redeem herself with some massage, which was Ok.

I gave both an extra AR$ 200 for the taxi, left them on the corner of Anchorena and Santa Fe, and drove away after checking that they safely took a cab.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Local For This Post:

Top threesome from Hook

A frightful sense of impending doom took over me after reading about the initiative being discussed in the Legislature of the City of Buenos Aires to ban any and all chicas bars, similar joints and any other institution to the same effect (to understand what I'm referring to, please see the discussion on the thread "Legal attacks on hooker bars" of September 22 and 23, 2016).

Determined to fill my lungs with the air of places soon to be gone, and to engrave in my memory the images of what will be history, I anxiously drove to the (former) Triangle.

And with such motive and intent, I step into Hook Saturday 24, at 0:30.

I sat on a bar stool facing the poles, then I moved to the sofa next to the stage, then to the stools next to the cash register, then back to the sofa. Restless.

There were 20 girls, mostly Dominicans. About 15 would be clients.

A few girls got my attention, but nothing that prompted me to immediate action.

A petite Dominican dancing at the pole on the bar, with good rhythm, large breasts, seemed interesting to get to know better.

After she came down, a smile and nod was al she needed to sit at my side. This is Marlene, almost 100% African descent, about 153 cm tall, natural-looking, surgically-enhanced boobs (later to be known they cost her AR$ 30,000 in 2014, let's say about US$ 3,500). Not a trace of fat anywhere (I'll have to attribute this to a combination of genetics, eating discipline and at least some exercising, as any one factor seems insufficient). Very nice butt. As she talked, a multitude of bright, clean, white teeth seemed to fight to get out of her mouth, so many of them were there. Later I'd learn that she arrived in Buenos Aires 5 years ago, lives in Barrio Norte but not the posh section-, and has 2 little girls (that her body was pregnant twice defies my comprehension).

"What do you like to do?" I interrogated her, code for "what do you do not do?". Her answer: "A little bit of everything" is a good summary of my own philosophy, so we had a match. Now all we needed was a third one. I asked her to present me options. She looked around, a little worried that what seemed to be a sure sale was now potentially one or two steps back as the client was still shopping (I love this moments). She saw no one that would fit the asking, she stood up and left to the tables area, and after a couple of minutes (had she to take the other chica out of a table? I could not see from the sofa), she came with chica 2: Angelina / Angie.

Angie is a little taller (155 cm tall?), Argentine to the bones (born and raised in Ciudad Evita, those who know, there is no need to say more, and for those who don't, I'm sorry but there is not enough space in the server to host all the data). Lets just say that Angie has her name tattoed on the back, is not particularly well built, but not unpleasant to the eye. She did not mentioned it, but it's obvious she's a mother. Fair skin, natural brunet with traces of dyed blond hair. Her tits are that: tits. Little things about to hang from her chest. Big, dark nipples. She says she's saving for the implants for which she has been quoted AR$ 60.000 (Marlene thinks that is too much, but maybe not as the implants themselves are priced in US$). At one point, we got into a discussion on what size and style of implants will suit Angie best. She preferred rather big and balloon style (self supporting) because she acknowledges she has a rather large shoulders (in relation to her height). Angie also laughs a lot. She has a deep voice that remained me of the old tango Argentine movies.

The two ladies seemed to get along pretty well between them and were in a uplift mood, so we discussed pricing. We settled in AR$ 2.000 for each, but only after a protracted discussion, that for a moment was really harsh. But after the number was set, bygones are bygones, and we all left Hook in good spirit. [note: my drink AR$ 250, chicha drink AR$ 350]

In my car to the short term hotel on Anchorena street, right across the swingers club.

At the check-in, the girls asked for matches or a lighter to the guy at the counter. Professionally, he replied that he had none and that they should not be asking for it, as smoking was forbidden. I suggested we get out to buy a lighter at a nearby kiosk (which was open). The man went into the office and came back with his own lighter. "Here you are" he offered it to Marlene, "you can light your cigarette here". "It's not a cigarette", said Marlene, as she grabbed the lighter and headed to our room. Once in, Angie produced a marijuana joint that they both shared. I don't smoke (tobacco or anything else), and don't generally like chicas to smoke while on service. But I did not interfere. The joint was very thin and short, so it was gone in a minute. By then, we had already received beers and an extra set of towels, so we all proceeded to the shower.

And now, after all the unnecessary preceding gibberish, let me put this short and simple: what an extraordinary threesome unfolded. If there are still encyclopedias out there that define sex as something between two persons, they better start correcting now. Three people interacting physically with each other, uninterruptedly, in constant motion, no body part untouched.

If any reader is asking "Did you do this... or that..." , the answer most probably is "yes". I did come with a condom on, which is my preference.

That was it, nothing more to tell about this experience. I drove them both back to Hook, as I was still to continue in the area (see my other posts on this night). It was shortly before 3:00.
    Last edited by Local; 09-25-16 at 01:04. Reason: typo

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Local For This Post:

Excellent

Long time ISG member new to this forum in preparation for my first trip to BA in two months. Very much appreciate fact filled and specific reports like this. Appreciate anything anyone can share with me in the forum or via PM. Will write a detailed report when I return (As I do on ISG).

Quote Originally Posted by Local  [View Original Post]
    I got in today at 0:45.

There were 17 chicas (about 6 from the Caribean) and 14 patrons (5 coreans). Music was not very loud (much softer than before the shut down). The 4 poles were being used.

Took out 2 chicas at 1:50.

Chica drink: AR$ 350 (Corona beer).

My drink: AR$ 250 (Gin-cola).

Chica 1: "Elizabeth", Paraguayan. Arrived in BsAs 6 months ago. Rather heavy paraguayan accent Hook is her 1st boliche (she mentioned she worked before at a privado, but I did not understand whether it was in Asuncin or here). Fair skin, blonde hair (chemically assisted). One braid in the middle of her head, ending in a short pony-tyail. About 165 cm high. Says he enjoys sports, especiffically that he plays soccer in a club in Villa urquiza neighborhood. Typical native American Paraguayan (guaran) eyes. An inch away from being fat, but on the good side. Was dancing on the pole and got my attention. After her stint, came close to my stool, but did not approach me directly. Waited untill I invited her. After a very short, polite and professional Q&A, I asked her to choose a girlfriend to come out with us (on the theory that good lesbian action starts with a pair of chicas that want to work / spend time together). So she produced Chica 2.

Chica 2: "Karen", also Paraguayan. Arrived in BsAs 6 years ago, "when I was 19". Thin, 168 cm tall. Brunet, long hair with no particular style, very fair skin. No trace of guarani blood. Not much of Paraguayan accent. Proudly declares to be a seasoned proffesional, has worked in hook since she got here, knows the places (both extant and former) and the people.

AR$ 2.000 each.

Good (not terrific) lesbian action: enthousiastic (not passionate) french kissing, mutual masturbation, tit sucking, but not pussy eating.

They both took very good care of me, proactively, with imagination and a variety of resources. Quality oriented professionals. Elizabeth's super-ego drives her to do a very good job. Karen, on the other hand, also performs well, but in her case I believe it is more that she actually likes it. Next time I'll start the conversation with Karen and ask her to choose the second chica.

As many hard facts as I could get.

I got in today at 0:45.

There were 17 chicas (about 6 from the Caribean) and 14 patrons (5 coreans). Music was not very loud (much softer than before the shut down). The 4 poles were being used.

Took out 2 chicas at 1:50.

Chica drink: AR$ 350 (Corona beer).

My drink: AR$ 250 (Gin-cola).

Chica 1: "Elizabeth", Paraguayan. Arrived in BsAs 6 months ago. Rather heavy paraguayan accent. Hook is her 1st boliche (she mentioned she worked before at a privado, but I did not understand whether it was in Asuncion or here). Fair skin, blonde hair (chemically assisted). One braid in the middle of her head, ending in a short pony-tyail. About 165 cm high. Says she enjoys sports, especiffically that she plays soccer in a club in Villa Urquiza neighborhood. Typical native American Paraguayan (guarani) eyes. An inch away from being fat, but on the good side. Was dancing on the pole and got my attention. After her stint, came close to my stool, but did not approach me directly. Waited untill I invited her. After a very short, polite and professional Q&A, I asked her to choose a girlfriend to come out with us (on the theory that good lesbian action starts with a pair of chicas that want to work / spend time together). So she produced Chica 2.

Chica 2: "Karen", also Paraguayan. Arrived in BsAs 6 years ago, "when I was 19". Thin, 168 cm tall. Brunet, long hair with no particular style, very fair skin. No trace of guarani blood. Not much of Paraguayan accent. Proudly declares to be a seasoned proffesional, has worked in Hook since she got here, knows the places (both extant and former) and the people.

AR$ 2.000 each.

Good (not terrific) lesbian action: enthousiastic (not passionate) french kissing, mutual masturbation, tit sucking, but not pussy eating.

They both took very good care of me, proactively, with imagination and a variety of resources. Quality oriented professionals. Elizabeth's super-ego drives her to do a very good job. Karen, on the other hand, also performs well, but in her case I believe it is more that she actually likes it. Next time I'll start the conversation with Karen and ask her to choose the second chica.
    Last edited by Local; 09-18-16 at 17:01. Reason: Forgot to include relevant data, typo

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Local For This Post:

Just Say "No gracias"

I was in Hook last Saturday night around 1ish, and although there were far fewer chicas, there were still some stunners. I motioned to one to come sit with me and after a few pleasantries she got right down to business, i.e. "are we leaving??" I nodded in agreement until she said "$300 dollars", so I politely thanked her and moved on. After watching a great pole dance, I motioned for one of the dancers to sit with me. She was much warmer and kinder than the first chica, so I braced myself for the big question and she said 1500 pesos. Nothing like a happy ending... It's still much more than daytime apartment action, but I was really pleased with the result; so much so that I can't give out her name and I have her whatsapp. Suffice to say that the prices in Hook can vary wildly, so to quote the venerable DH, just say "No, gracias.".

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HappyGoLucky For This Post:

Hook rhymes with crook. It has been ever thus, from the bartenders to the waiters to, at times, the chicas. I take the Nancy Reagan approach to this place: 'Just Say No!'.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Ask the price before you order

In the past I have given good reviews to Hook. I will likely not go back anytime soon. Drinks were randomly priced. Same drink I paid 150 pesos for at MT came at price of 400 pesos here. I told bartender this was robbery but she said she already poured it. I told her it would be last drink she ever poured for me and that the nice tips I had always sent just dropped to zero. Ask the price before you order! I think they make it up as they go now. I am anything but cheap.....two trips ago on a slow night for kicks and grins I bought all the ladies a driink but that was when the cost has some relationship to sanity and maybe I was a bit tipsy. Not even sure I'll go back. I hope when the new place opens across the street they put hooks back in check. What a shame.

Pete.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peter Sideburn For This Post:

Hook

For the hell of it, I had a $250 peso drink tonight around 1 am, and the place was packed, though not many clients. There are a lot of big girls in there. There were some pretty girls, but attitude runs high, as do the take-out prices. Having to bargain down sort of spoils the romance and tends to cast doubt on performance. Passed.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to HappyGoLucky For This Post:

Opportunity Knocks

Several weeks ago, I ran into another former Hook chica who sorta fit this description, except for the recent child part, and who in my opinion had one of the greatest asses ever to swivel around a pole at Hook.

Always had a good relationship with this girl and for old times sake, bought her a coffee (when Exedra still allowed chica guests).

She was grateful to get out of the cold and chat with a familiar face. One thing led to another and we went back to my place. After she got over her embarrassment over the weight she had recently put on, we had the kind of GFE sex that advertisements promise but never deliver.

Cost: 1000 pesos!

Great sex is not a commodity.

Great sex arises from personal chemistry and empathy, not the price you pay.

P.S. The next time you meet this girl, she's going to have her figure back, and you're going to be begging to pay her more.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    There is a girl that use to work at Hook that was :

Almost Cute.

Almost Blonde.

Almost Attractive and very highly recommended by numerous guys on this board.

( You can insert the name of just about any girl that has ever worked at Hook. ).

Would not go out for less than $200.00 dollars an hour about a year ago, Give or take.

Asked and received $500.00 one night.

Now -.

No longer attractive in any way.

Just had a child.

Too fat to work at Hook.

Working the street near and around Hook.

I wonder if she still sticks to her guns and demands $200.00 bones now ?

TL.

Too stupid to use birth control ?

How can she even guess who the father of the child is ?

WW good to see you looking around.......

The internet is the way to go today. Hook up your google translator and do to town. Look in the locale foros or discussion groups like this site was a few yearts ago.use the translator to get a general idea as who is who and prices.

Get your smart phone going on wifi and sent translated texts. Then translate the texts you get back and play it by ear.

An easier way is to take one of the locale regulars out for a meal and promise to keep to the locale price range and they will either help you with the internet girls or introduce you. You must respect locale pricing.

To their local friends. You must repect their locale pricing rules or no will help you a second time.

Solo is the most expensive but easiest to navigate with a translator software.

http://www.soloindependientes.com/es...ompanantes.htm

Discussion forum:

http://www.foroescortsar.com/foros/f109/

Barries girls is owned by the same folks and their foro and website are larger and more challenging.

Happy trails,

Bob in miami.

RE: Yesterday's Prom Queens

The father is most likely her stupid boy friend. She probably made all of her customers wear a condom, but not the boy friend; however, she probably signs the welfare check over to her boy friend.

Tres3.

Yesterday's Prom Queens

There is a girl that use to work at Hook that was :

Almost Cute.

Almost Blonde.

Almost Attractive and very highly recommended by numerous guys on this board.

( You can insert the name of just about any girl that has ever worked at Hook. ).

Would not go out for less than $200.00 dollars an hour about a year ago, Give or take.

Asked and received $500.00 one night.

Now -.

No longer attractive in any way.

Just had a child.

Too fat to work at Hook.

Working the street near and around Hook.

I wonder if she still sticks to her guns and demands $200.00 bones now ?

TL.

Too stupid to use birth control ?

How can she even guess who the father of the child is ?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    If most locals are receiving a 500 pesos haircut in price, they also have to pay 300 pesos in telo charges at Tres Sargentos. Few would risk bringing a hooker over to the place that they live. I have experienced the very rare yelling scene with a girl I brought back to my place. Sometimes they want to put on loud music. The music in the clubs affects the hearing. I realize telo costs should not make a difference in negotiation between you and the girl but it narrows the overall advantage on what you spend for a night out.
    For a local, it is a difference. Out here in the boonies a lot of girls have their own place they work out of. For me, Id rather pay a girl 600p (todays avg +-) that works out of her house and not pay a hotel then the 500p or 600p plus the 200p (short time) or 350p (5 hours). For those of you here on vacation its not too much of a difference. But to those of us here that go out once or twice a week all year it does add up.

Posting Limitations