Thread: Hook

+ Submit Report
Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 23 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqualung
    Was there on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and my friend took out Maria (on the three nights) - a young Dominican spinner. Pretty, good attitude and doable if you like slim girls with small tits. She was no clock watcher and if your willing to stick your pride and glory unprotected into a Dominican hole she will accept.

All the girls there were Dominican. Most of them very young (almost illegally young looking) If you are not into Dominicans don't bother going there. If you are, it's a good place.

My greatest problem with the place is the friggin doorman and the girl behind the bar. I stopped going there for quite a few years because of both and have only started going back lately at Osvaldo's request. He's the skinny one that manages the girls and used to be the porter at Pippers.
    Appreciate your feedback on door cover charge, chica price, my drink and chica drink$ and barfine if exists?

Want to make sure I don't get juiced as a first time visitor

Was there on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and my friend took out Maria (on the three nights) - a young Dominican spinner. Pretty, good attitude and doable if you like slim girls with small tits. She was no clock watcher and if your willing to stick your pride and glory unprotected into a Dominican hole she will accept.

All the girls there were Dominican. Most of them very young (almost illegally young looking) If you are not into Dominicans don't bother going there. If you are, it's a good place.

My greatest problem with the place is the friggin doorman and the girl behind the bar. I stopped going there for quite a few years because of both and have only started going back lately at Osvaldo's request. He's the skinny one that manages the girls and used to be the porter at Pippers.

Mongers,

Stopped in here last Tuesday with Erkinator73 to find about 15-20 chicas in stock and about 3 other clients in the place. About 1/3 of the chicas working were Dominicans, I would rather cut my dick off and hang myself with it than fuck a dominican chica. There was some decent looking girls around, but none with the big tit fit body look that I am into. Mostly young girls who need to go to the gym more and get some boob implants. Beer went for $30 AR per can and I think the chica exit drink was $40 AR. Overall not up to my standards and a borderline bottom feeder place depending on your taste.

Suerte,

Rock Harders

Monday at Hook

I was surprised to see thay had a bunch of girls on a Monday night, and a lot of them very doable. A lot of Dominicanas.

They want 300, you can get 250, a little hard bargaining, late at night, I'd bet you could get 200. I see CS got one for 2. That's what you should try for.

I'm posting this report because the last few times I was in there the place was pretty dead. Now it seems to have picked up a bit.

If you're mongering downtown, I'd definitely give Hook a look. It's my personal favorite of the clubs on Suipacha.

I paid my annual visit to Hook on Monday night to check out the young chicas. A young Dominican with incredible legs and a bubble butt struck up a conversation with me. (I can't recall her name but you would not have any trouble picking her out. She mentioned that she had only been here for the past 2 months. Of course, she asked for a drink after a few minutes so I thought I had better find out her hourly rate. She said that it was 300p so I countered with last year's rate of 150p. She looked at me like I had slapped her in the face and stomped off to the other end of the bar. I was not about to resume negotiations as I thought that this behavior was an indication of the type of service that she would provide at my apartment.

I was able to strike a deal easily with Adriana for 200p and the 50p exit drink. She is an attractive, bottle blond Paraguayan with an average body, who looks younger than her stated age of 27. I think that she has only been there for about 6 months. She had a great attitude and provided a good session although at times she seemed a little reserved. I think that would improve with further visits.

Quote Originally Posted by Xion149
    Gracias, yeah its getting better. Totally crucial. I didn't think so at first; but especially in BA I'm noticing the girls aren't all crazy for Americans like the Colombianas are. Not as easy to coast on one's nationality. Being able to address them as people rather than a hot side of Argentine beef is working wonders.

I have run into a downside tho. Hang around with them long enough and even that once-snooty 9 or 10 will turn sweet and start to catch feelings. Despite having stopped paying them. Then the whole thing just becomes one hot ugly confusing mess. This is why I can't go back to CTG. One more of those airport send-offs will have me looking up visa papers.
    That's the truth amigo.

I'm having a good time exploring and getting to know BA, but these chicas take a bit more work to thaw out than the Colombiana.

Funny thing is, the 2 sweetest chicas I've met in BA, one in a privado and the other in Cafe Orleans, one chica is from Paraguay but grew up in Cartagena, and the other a Peruana who also lived in Medellin.

I dig your reports, keep havin fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricker
    I wouldn't exactly call you a rookie.

Sounds like you did an OK job handling those chicas in your Hook report.

Seems like you even speak espanol.
    Gracias, yeah its getting better. Totally crucial. I didn't think so at first; but especially in BA I'm noticing the girls aren't all crazy for Americans like the Colombianas are. Not as easy to coast on one's nationality. Being able to address them as people rather than a hot side of Argentine beef is working wonders.

I have run into a downside tho. Hang around with them long enough and even that once-snooty 9 or 10 will turn sweet and start to catch feelings. Despite having stopped paying them. Then the whole thing just becomes one hot ugly confusing mess. This is why I can't go back to CTG. One more of those airport send-offs will have me looking up visa papers.

What gave it away, the post count, or that I said I'm new like 3 times already?

New to the scene in BA that is. NOT new to multiple cities in Colombia, Aruba, Curacao, Brazil, Canada, Costa Rica, or whores in general.

There is a learning curve to any new city, so I'll assume you were just poking fun. So far I have adhered strictly to the prices posted- if you really want to see some rookie action, check out the Black's thread. Some guy spent more on DRINKS then I've spent on food and whores combined in my 3 days here.
    I wouldn't exactly call you a rookie.

Sounds like you did an OK job handling those chicas in your Hook report.

Seems like you even speak espanol.

Like you say, you may be new to BA but not to the game.

I am fairly new to the BA scene also, but have been in the game for years.

My post count here is low but I've made countless contributions in the main ISG.

Am I a rookie? That's funny. It still amazes me when I meet guys in BA, whether in Orleans or in a club, that have visited BA for years, and they speak almost ZERO spanish, and don't have a clue how to deal with chicas.

"Well, they told me they charged 300 pesos"

"I'm supposed to haggle with the price they ask?"

"How do you make them laugh like that?"

Etc, etc, etc.

One pair of guys that I met, who meet up in BA twice a year, FOR YEARS, didn't even know there was a Privado scene in the city. I sent them off to a nice privado on Esmeralda, they came back grinning from ear to ear, buying me dinner, drinks and thanking me demasiado. And I'm the rookie.

I actually find it entertaining now to break these BA chicas of their spoiled experiences with some of these long-time BA visitors.

Ain't easy at times, they've been spoiled, but hey, I'm up to the challenge

That being said, I do appreciate the advice I've been given by some cool members of this guide both in their reports and private messages.

Take care amigos!

Well, duh.

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    This Guy is a Rookie.

Exon
    What gave it away, the post count, or that I said I'm new like 3 times already?

New to the scene in BA that is. NOT new to multiple cities in Colombia, Aruba, Curacao, Brazil, Canada, Costa Rica, or whores in general.

There is a learning curve to any new city, so I'll assume you were just poking fun. So far I have adhered strictly to the prices posted- if you really want to see some rookie action, check out the Black's thread. Some guy spent more on DRINKS then I've spent on food and whores combined in my 3 days here.

Retired Member

Place was dead as far as patrons. Chicas informed me it picked up at 2am. Not sure if that meant more customers or more chicks or both. Now I usually don't like competition, but its a tiny club, and with only one guy in the bar, the chicks do like a 30-second half-assed dance on stage (no clothes came off, even tops! If there's one thing I can't abide its lazy strippers.

Anyway, 5 girls on tap, a 9, an 8 with a 7 face and 3 fuglies. Sitting there grumpily sucking down my AR30 drink (probably will not return be / c of that) The 8 with the 7 face approached me, and the lighting is REALLY FUCKING DARK but she has a slammin body, maybe better than the 9's, 22 why / o cute rubia from BA.

WRT the AR40 chica drink- is this effectively a barfine, or could I just have whisked her out there without it? I bought her one just to pass the time, wasn't ready to leave yet, but in the future I'd like to avoid.

So the subject of pricing comes up. I'm actually getting to enjoy this part.

When the girl opens with AR300+

The magic words are:

Sé que muchos americanos son estúpidos, pero no soy uno de ellos!

This immediately gets laughs, she's like "me gusta touristas!"

Yeah I bet you do, lol.

Anyway, total damage at my apartment around the corner (Esmerelda- best fucking location EVAR) AR150 + AR30 + AR40 +AR2 + US4 = ~AR230

Why the AR2 + US4? Fucking fat waiter and grey-haired portero at the door extorting tips. I hate the shit, but in my experience its just better to fork over a tiny sum the first time. At clubs in any of the Lat-AM countries I've been, I've yet to be asked twice by the same guy, I think they realize thats pushing it.

Anyone with a mind to go, for chrissakes get the chicks number afterwards so you don't have to come back, those AR30 drinks are a serious buzzkill.
    This Guy is a Rookie.

Exon

Place was dead as far as patrons. Chicas informed me it picked up at 2am. Not sure if that meant more customers or more chicks or both. Now I usually don't like competition, but its a tiny club, and with only one guy in the bar, the chicks do like a 30-second half-assed dance on stage (no clothes came off, even tops! If there's one thing I can't abide its lazy strippers.

Anyway, 5 girls on tap, a 9, an 8 with a 7 face and 3 fuglies. Sitting there grumpily sucking down my AR30 drink (probably will not return be / c of that) The 8 with the 7 face approached me, and the lighting is REALLY FUCKING DARK but she has a slammin body, maybe better than the 9's, 22 why / o cute rubia from BA.

WRT the AR40 chica drink- is this effectively a barfine, or could I just have whisked her out there without it? I bought her one just to pass the time, wasn't ready to leave yet, but in the future I'd like to avoid.

The magic words are:

Yeah I bet you do, lol.

Anyway, total damage at my apartment around the corner (Esmerelda- best fucking location EVAR) AR150 + AR30 + AR40 +AR2 + US4 = ~AR230

Why the AR2 + US4? Fucking fat waiter and grey-haired portero at the door extorting tips. I hate the shit, but in my experience its just better to fork over a tiny sum the first time. At clubs in any of the Lat-AM countries I've been, I've yet to be asked twice by the same guy, I think they realize thats pushing it.

Anyone with a mind to go, for chrissakes get the chicks number afterwards so you don't have to come back, those AR30 drinks are a serious buzzkill.
    Hey xion, I agree with you. On the subject.

Also I have had similar matters with the doorman, The late night guy at the.

Front recpt. Would always say to me" no se puede traer putas aqui"

Which means you cannot bring ***** in here.

HE would quickly change his mind after I gave him 10 peso. He would even.

Not register in the log. So I figured what the hell?

It is so diffrent once you are a regular, they treat you diffrent.

My idea of living life to the fullest is fucking a diffrent girl every day.

I get tired of the same women after a few weeks

@ Hook last night, Sat 11pm

The magic words are:

Yeah I bet you do, lol.

Agree with that from Hooks and Ness.

Maybe a bit of premium for Cattos.

I took Maria out of Hook some three weeks back. With tips and taxi fare and so on I gave ARG$130. Quite a good fuck. At least she worked on it with enthusiasm!

I know I get good deals from many of the girls but no one should pay more than Arg$ 150/200 for any girl from any of the triangle clubs.

The pussification of AP

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Fox
    Also, at the end of the hour she tried to say we agreed to 300p. I had to argue with her and she did agree to 200p. I told her she could get 300p but she would not get any future business from me. This left a bad taste in my mouth as all the love and affection was out the window after this move.
    I'm trying really hard not to have a bad reaction. Really hard.

No wonder the chicas always try and rip us off. Why the motherfucking hell would you pay a chica more than you negotiated for? She tries to rip you off, and you tell her, I'll pay you the rip off price, but I won't use you again!. Sheeeeeit, man, do you have no self respect?

The last line of yours, "love and affection", I won't even comment on, as I think I'd blow a blood vessel.

Posting Limitations