Thread: Hook

+ Submit Report
Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Corrections

Quote Originally Posted by Wally Foot
    This was my first time in Hook, and I was generally happy with the scene. I was introduced to the place by a regular, and the ratio of chicas to customers on my first night, a Thursday, I think, was about ten to one. There were few really outstanding looking girls, and a few absolute horrors, but there were enough very acceptable chicas to keep me interested. Drinks were $15AR, with chica drinks $35AR (I think) and I eventually settled on Gisella, who agreed to 2 hours for $150. A couple of the other girls had demanded $300AR, spotting of course that I am a gringo, but there was never a chance of that, because of the supply. Gisella proved a great choice. She is about 24, with a coulpe of kids, and was so keen to do business that she offered to pay the second chica drink herself: apparently two drinks are required if a girl goes out for longer than an hour.

In the event, she stayed until the next morning, and provided a great GFE. If I had not had to leave BA suddenly, I would certainly have repeated, and that is some recommendation from me because she is so skinny with practically no tetas. She does a mighty bbbj, one of the best.
    Actually I negoiated with Gisella for 200ps for three hours. It takes three drinks to take her out for three hours. You paid for the first two (I saw you pay) and she paid for the third. She is 23 years old has two kids She had her first at 16 and then at 22. I joke with her she about not learning her lesson the first time. She has one sister that used to work in hook. She has a boyfriend now. I can't wait till she gets knock up again so she will have to deal with my cheap ass. The new boss change the prices of the drinks from 45ps to 35ps. Beer in can 35, small glass drinks 30ps, bailys 35ps, cuba libre 45, whisky (J & B) was 50ps do not now what the new price is now)

Wally Foot's Number 4 - Angie from Hook

Another little treasure from Hook - Angie is a fun-loving little "blonde" (okay the collar and cuffs don't match) who provided a couple of hours for $150AR.

I would certainly recommend her - she gave a very acceptable bbbj, and did very energetic cowboy impersonation. She is very slim and fit, and she knows her business - a good GFE, with an ever present smile. She was very happy to pose for pictures, and she really enjoyed the hard action video clips I made. (As she does not advertise publicly, I have followed my usual rule of thumb and have obscured her face.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Angie1rsze.jpg‎   Angie5rsze.jpg‎   Angie12rsze.jpg‎   Angie15rsze.jpg‎  

Wally Foot's Number 3 - Gisella from Hook

This was my first time in Hook, and I was generally happy with the scene. I was introduced to the place by a regular, and the ratio of chicas to customers on my first night, a Thursday, I think, was about ten to one. There were few really outstanding looking girls, and a few absolute horrors, but there were enough very acceptable chicas to keep me interested. Drinks were $15AR, with chica drinks $35AR (I think) and I eventually settled on Gisella, who agreed to 2 hours for $150. A couple of the other girls had demanded $300AR, spotting of course that I am a gringo, but there was never a chance of that, because of the supply. Gisella proved a great choice. She is about 24, with a coulpe of kids, and was so keen to do business that she offered to pay the second chica drink herself: apparently two drinks are required if a girl goes out for longer than an hour.

In the event, she stayed until the next morning, and provided a great GFE. If I had not had to leave BA suddenly, I would certainly have repeated, and that is some recommendation from me because she is so skinny with practically no tetas. She does a mighty bbbj, one of the best.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Giselle2rsze.jpg‎   Giselle4rsze.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Waterboy
    Diana aka la reina de hielo she does not talk to me. What your secret?
    I don't know if there's a secret. It might just be a classic case of YMMV. My session with her was without a doubt one of my best p4p experiences.

Smile la reina de hielo

Quote Originally Posted by El Grandote
    Here are the photos of Diana.

Overall Experience: 7

Sex: 8

Damage: 200p hour and half (could have been 150p, feeling generous)

Note: Does greek but talks to much.

Enjoy,

El G
    Diana aka La Reina de Hielo. She does not talk to me. What's your secret?

Sol

This Sol chica sounds like the one I recommended to Member #3313 a couple of years ago.

What I remember most about her was the noise she made whilst I was pounding her, I'm a fairly heavy guy 300pounds plus and I remember her being very small. I had to put my hand over her mouth as I expected security to be knocking on my door.

I'm looking forward to see the photos, to see if its the same girl.

Thumbs up Took in some Sol!

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper
    Went to Hooks last night with Jackson. Met up with Sol. Second time around with her. Very thin, flat chested, usually dances, truly a spinner with great personality and heart. Meaning, she is in for the long haul. Tiny little thing went for it with all she had and then some. Started at 2:30 and ended at 9:00 this morning.

She initiated the cola, winced in pain, said she enjoys it but I was to big. Man I loved to be flattered and lied to. Still she gave it all she could. I finally stopped before she got hurt.

Worth a try.
    Thumper I took your advise and took Miss Sol for a ride. I got a few photos (will post later) Unfortunately she is so small I was afraid I would break her, so I did not slam dance her very much. I think she said she is 164 cm (5' 2) and weighs like 102 lbs. Although she was a GFE in the short time we were together, I am reluctant to repeat with her (she is just to small for me) Highly recommended fof those that like spinners. Look out for photos to come.

El G

Retired Member

Talking

Naughty Boy's Posting Below.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    Have a little respect for the ex-Mrs. Dickhead, willya?
    At least she gives better head than your mother.

Oh my god

Holy shit. Tell me you didn't. Next time take along a friend to steer you away from deah warmed over.

Of all the girls in Hook this redefines the bottom.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Foghat,

You didn't pay her anything did you, I mean she paid you, isn't that right.

For anyone that would pay that for sex with that Chica is in the wrong country. I mean thats what the border towns in Mexico are for, masturbation by proxy.

Exon
    Have a little respect for the ex-Mrs. Dickhead, willya?

Don't listen to Exon. He fucks a lot of ugly chicas too.

Retired Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Foghat
    Does anyone know this chica? I've been with her. She says she is 30, and from Missiones. She gives a great bbbj and I came in her mouth. I also titf her. Huge titties. One problem I saw blisters on her lips from my digital camera photos.

Hook is also a dark club. I think the chicas there will do anything you want though.
    Foghat,

You didn't pay her anything did you, I mean she paid you, isn't that right.

For anyone that would pay that for sex with that Chica is in the wrong country. I mean thats what the border towns in Mexico are for, masturbation by proxy.

Exon

One problem I saw blisters on her lips from my digital camera photos.
    Don't worry - I'm sure they're just friction burns!

Not photogenic

Does anyone know this chica? I've been with her. She says she is 30, and from Missiones. She gives a great bbbj and I came in her mouth. I also titf her. Huge titties. One problem I saw blisters on her lips from my digital camera photos.

Hook is also a dark club. I think the chicas there will do anything you want though.
    Yep, I'd be a bit concerned. She doesn't look clean at all but aside from that I hope she looks a lot better in person.

Anything you want maybe but not by anyone I want.

Posting Limitations