Thread: Hook

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Most Locals also pay for a Telo

If most locals are receiving a 500 pesos haircut in price, they also have to pay 300 pesos in telo charges at Tres Sargentos. Few would risk bringing a hooker over to the place that they live. I have experienced the very rare yelling scene with a girl I brought back to my place. Sometimes they want to put on loud music. The music in the clubs affects the hearing. I realize telo costs should not make a difference in negotiation between you and the girl but it narrows the overall advantage on what you spend for a night out.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    It's exactly the same thing as 6 months ago, 12 months ago, 18 months ago.

2006 Hook chicks were 50 bucks, they stayed for several hours. I don't care what anybody else has to say about that, I know it because I paid it. Everything else here until recently has stayed pretty close to the same dollar price as 2006, we are probably 20% down right now and it sucks but it will adjust. Hook chicks don't charge locals 2500-3500 pesos, they charge that for guys with accents. A year ago the time v money guys were saying that "100 dollars is the standard price worldwide for club pussy" next they will be saying that 200 is. It's because they only do it part time and they just don't care. There was guy staying at the house one time, a guy I considered a friend. I told him about Mia's place, I told him, they will ask you for 100 bucks but you can get out for 50 or 60. His response? "I'll just pay them whatever they ask, I can't be bothered to say anything." When I told him he would be making it more difficult for those of us who live here? "I'm only here for a week, not my problem.".

It was the last hookup I gave out.
    Exactly my point...Visitors who over pay fuck it up for the local expats....The Argentinean don't pay anything like what we the expat community pay for the same pussy..because they haven't got the money.

This maybe branching outside of the Hook discussion. However, I think that this year ('16), you are going to see more American businessmen in Bs AS. During my 3-4 year stint of doing business in Argentina, it was fairly uncommon for me to meet American businessmen, seeking opportunity. There will be an influx of >$15B of foreign capital coming into Argentina, this year. Foreign guys with money to spend will be following that money.

Unfortunately, while good for my business that isn't good for mongering.

A question for you expats and guys who know chicas, personally. With all the clubs being closed, where are the girls (who would normally be in the clubs) making cash? I doubt many of them want to work harder. I would expect them to go to other venues or online.

Scanning the local forums

There is not much mention of Hook anymore but there was one post that illustrates the problem. One guy who I assume was local wrote that he went with Noelia in January 2015. She asked for 1500P and settled for 1000P. So the local guys were getting a 33% haircut. Noelia, if I am remembering right was a dancer with small breasts and incredible ass. I think she danced on the AP House once when I was there.

The same guy in January 2016 was asked for 2500P and it appears the chica would not discount. He wrote he went home, turned on and wanked off to xvideos.

So I remember In November 2014, I was paying $100 for an hour but mostly I would always take out for 2 hours. The girl would charge me $50 for for the second hour. Basically what I would do is pay in dollars for the hour and give her pesos for the second hour. She ended up saving the dollars to buy land.

In October 2015, I basically bought the same girl out of Hook for three weeks. That ran to around $3000 so the cost per orgasm was way above any of these prices we are mentioning. I happened to like this girl and still do. I send her Christmas and Birthday presents.

She told me that business was really slow at Hook in October 2015. She is now out of the business since December 2015 which doesn't mean of course that she might not be back some day. We are planning to meet in Europe this summer if schedules can match up and of course I will pay for it.

As one guy put it on the local forum, the Grand Epoch of nightclubs in Buenos Aires is over. Too bad. The nightclub girls were far hotter in BA than in Colombia in my opinion. However, Sao Paulo is better for nightclubs in my opinion but that is going to be a $200 to $400 night based on October 2015 experiences at Bomboa and Bahamas. I wish I had checked out Scandallo and Gauguin when I was there. Taxi costs in Sao Paulo are also horrendous.

I will probably be back in BA most likely January 2017.

It's the same argument

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    What you are saying is true. There are also $10.000 dollar a night girls in the US. I think what we are trying to say is there are much better options. Granted, if you have one night in town and no connections and you just have to do it...... Then you might be stuck paying a high price. But if you have the time and the desire to work a little bit I think no matter where you go there are girls available for less money then in the the usual tourist traps.
    It's exactly the same thing as 6 months ago, 12 months ago, 18 months ago.

2006 Hook chicks were 50 bucks, they stayed for several hours. I don't care what anybody else has to say about that, I know it because I paid it. Everything else here until recently has stayed pretty close to the same dollar price as 2006, we are probably 20% down right now and it sucks but it will adjust. Hook chicks don't charge locals 2500-3500 pesos, they charge that for guys with accents. A year ago the time v money guys were saying that "100 dollars is the standard price worldwide for club pussy" next they will be saying that 200 is. It's because they only do it part time and they just don't care. There was guy staying at the house one time, a guy I considered a friend. I told him about Mia's place, I told him, they will ask you for 100 bucks but you can get out for 50 or 60. His response? "I'll just pay them whatever they ask, I can't be bothered to say anything." When I told him he would be making it more difficult for those of us who live here? "I'm only here for a week, not my problem.".

It was the last hookup I gave out.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

BBM, good points. I made my first trip to Bs As in July '07, I can remember the exchange rate was AR$3.09/USD. A half hour at 1707 Ste Fe was AR$70 (~US$23) and an hour was AR$120 (US$39). Propina was AR$20 (~US$6) for BBBJ. I can also remember senior AP'ers complaining that they had raised their prices....

So, for US$30, you could get a romp and a bbbj with a decent chica.

Shoot, it's had to get out of the newsstand at the airport spending less than that.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    There are $125 to $150 places throughout Central and South America.

I paid that in Jaco, Bomboa in Sao Paulo, La Isla in Medellin, and La Piscina Norte in Bogota in the past seven months.

In all those towns except Jaco, the clinicas and casas are better options. In Jaco the standard ask price is $100 but some girls will go for $80. The chica that got $150 from me at Cocal was the best looking in the place in my opinion. When I countered with $100, she would just say that her amiga will go for $100. On my last night, I caved.

Madahos and Hippo's dancers were asking 1200 to 1500 pesos last time I was there in November 2012 when we were getting 6.10 P to $1. I remember because it was the night Toyman paid off Esten for the Obama election bet.

The sad part of it was that Hook was basically $100 an hour between 12 and 2 AM for the dancers before Hippo closed and there were always 6 or 8 dancers in the house worth taking out. Closer to closing time, I know guys who negotiated down. Sideline girls at Hook were cheaper.

Buenos Aires was really cheap between 2001 and 2006 after the currency crisis of 2001-2002. But in those days, the streets were dirty, pensioners were begging for money on street corners and the restaurants scene was less established. Buenos Aires is a better place to visit today than in 2003 despite the rise in cost of nightclub girls.
    What you are saying is true. There are also $10.000 dollar a night girls in the US. I think what we are trying to say is there are much better options. Granted, if you have one night in town and no connections and you just have to do it...... Then you might be stuck paying a high price. But if you have the time and the desire to work a little bit I think no matter where you go there are girls available for less money then in the the usual tourist traps.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

I am going to get slammed but what the hell.

There are $125 to $150 places throughout Central and South America.

I paid that in Jaco, Bomboa in Sao Paulo, La Isla in Medellin, and La Piscina Norte in Bogota in the past seven months.

In all those towns except Jaco, the clinicas and casas are better options. In Jaco the standard ask price is $100 but some girls will go for $80. The chica that got $150 from me at Cocal was the best looking in the place in my opinion. When I countered with $100, she would just say that her amiga will go for $100. On my last night, I caved.

Madahos and Hippo's dancers were asking 1200 to 1500 pesos last time I was there in November 2012 when we were getting 6.10 P to $1. I remember because it was the night Toyman paid off Esten for the Obama election bet.

The sad part of it was that Hook was basically $100 an hour between 12 and 2 AM for the dancers before Hippo closed and there were always 6 or 8 dancers in the house worth taking out. Closer to closing time, I know guys who negotiated down. Sideline girls at Hook were cheaper.

Buenos Aires was really cheap between 2001 and 2006 after the currency crisis of 2001-2002. But in those days, the streets were dirty, pensioners were begging for money on street corners and the restaurants scene was less established. Buenos Aires is a better place to visit today than in 2003 despite the rise in cost of nightclub girls.

The best example of the inverse price/quality relationship was the late, lamented Fray Santa Marķa Justo de Oro 2280. God, I loved that place. Sob. Q.E.P.D.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

dickhead said that there is an inverse relationship between price and service.
    Absolutely.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

Yup

Quote Originally Posted by SlyOne  [View Original Post]
    Some guys you like to think that they have money and throw it around to impress the girl...All the while she is thinking This guy is an idiot if he only knew he could get me for 1/2 the price.
    Personally I think it's because they are trying to buy something besides what the chick is selling. I love the line "I'm not for everybody, only gentleman that can appreciate blah blah blah" it should say "I'm only for guys who will fall for this line.".

Brother dickhead was right when he said there is an inverse relationship between price and service. There have been a few exceptions to that in my life here but very few.

Some guys you like to think that they have money and throw it around to impress the girl...All the while she is thinking This guy is an idiot if he only knew he could get me for 1/2 the price.
    LOL!!! But most girls will wait and wait and make their $2.000p or more a hour one or two times a month and then brag to all their friends how much they make , or how much they are worth!

Exactly my point

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    This forum has more then a few who are willing to pay $2000p and more. One night I saw a fool who just got off the plane pay $5000p for a girl dancing at the club house!! Average wage now a days is $6.000 to $10.000 a month. Many make a lot more. A teamster is getting $30.000 and up. While prices have gone up there are still a lot of gems between $700 and $1000.

Only an idiot would pay a girl $USD200+ who does she think she is Miss Argentina.

Overpaying fucks it up for the locals....

If you pay more that $USD 100 TLN for a girl with a smile and everything you could imagine you are an over paying idiot.

This is Argentina not Las Vegas..

The normal Arg wage is about $4000 pesos per month so the locals aren't paying anything like that ....FOR SURE.

Come in sucker.....
    This forum has more then a few who are willing to pay $2000p and more. One night I saw a fool who just got off the plane pay $5000p for a girl dancing at the club house!! Average wage now a days is $6.000 to $10.000 a month. Many make a lot more. A teamster is getting $30.000 and up. While prices have gone up there are still a lot of gems between $700 and $1000.

One in every crowd

Lean, dark hair, pretty smile, says she want's to study journalism to be a TV news lady but has tats? If that's the one she is the one I told "whatever you're going to say it's too much." She countered with 2500. I told her if I wanted to fuck somebody, and I wasn't really in the mood, I'd offer a thousand, she said she wanted to go have a smoke.

Not trying to be argumentative but I would say that no, her argie clients aren't paying 3500 or anything close to that. If that's not the same chick then perhaps as you know her better than I.

End of day, better options, FAR less money with the cum dumpsters indies that TL is always denigrating. Hell our very own Lolydalmazzo who is so sweet she'll give you diabetes will come fuck you stupid for 1500.

Those Hook chicks can starve for all I care.
    Only an idiot would pay a girl $USD200+ who does she think she is Miss Argentina.

Overpaying fucks it up for the locals....

If you pay more that $USD 100 TLN for a girl with a smile and everything you could imagine you are an over paying idiot.

This is Argentina not Las Vegas..

The normal Arg wage is about $4000 pesos per month so the locals aren't paying anything like that ....FOR SURE.

Come in sucker.....

Posting Limitations