Thread: Hook

+ Submit Report
Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Visited 05/20

Previous to my experience at Salomé, I visited this place with a friend.

15 or so girls, of whom maybe 4 doable. I approached a very cute Paraguayan blonde with a stunning face and boobs but so-so body. She claimed that worked previously at Solid Gold. Since she didn't provide BBBJ, no deal. Another dark-skinned brunette with great legs was worthy, but taken by that time.

My friend paid for the drinks and we left for Salomé.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Visited 05/08

Before meeting DH and Stormy at Cattos, I spent half an hour there, around 11:30 PM. ARS 15 the drink.

Some 10-15 girls, many of them doable. A girl from Misiones called Diana got my attention (nice face and big rack) but I had to meet my friends, so I left.

As usual, a younger crowd than elsewere in the area. Only 1 familiar face from previous trips.

Andres

Talking Butch girl at Hook

If anyone did the butch girl at hook, post your experience here. Especially if you are an Ausie and picked her up late in the evening around 2am.

In the meantime, enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-DSCN0236.JPG‎   mini-DSCN0237.JPG‎   mini-DSCN0170.JPG‎   mini-DSCN0174.JPG‎  

Spanish

Salida, entrada. I do tend to get my Spanish mixed up-to my delight!

Suerte.

Stowe

That thing at the back is a salida, not an entrada. But I myself have gotten lost on a few occasions. Very few.

Giselle at Hook

Andres,

I did not take it that you were criticizing me, don't worry about it. Now that you clearly defined it, yeah that was a signal of a lack of desire to perform. Subtly in conversation is something that I often miss-always have and I guess I always will. But by your making note of it, perhaps I can eventually get it.

Sportsman,

Since I am pretty inexperienced and timid, I needed help in clarifying what you meant by "going straight for the cola". Now that I understand your meaning, how can you even think I would insert my penis in a woman's butt? What a disgusting thing to do. I cannot believe there are men on this board that could do such a filthly thing. I expect that they will have to answer to God about these activities come judgement day. All you anal sinners need to repent!

Just thinking about it is making me nauseous-or is that horny:-)

Suerte,.

Stowe aka La Cola hom-bre

Stowe's experience

Stowe,

Your whole experience could have been avioded if you have gone straight for her cola only. But I'm sure a gentleman like you would never thought of doing such disgusting thing, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Stowe
    Good idea regarding your first part.

About the second part, the chica wasn't pushy in the bar but after the 1st session in the apartment. However, yeah, I need to develop better intuition regarding casual words that may indicate a potential issue. While this chica was good and I might repeat given my new expectations, I guess I just need more experience-darn!

I expect that the more chicas I fuck the smarter my instincts will become (what a difficult thing to have to do) Of course, that is assuming the right head is doing the thinking during negotiations. Often, alas, it is not.

Suerte,

Stowe
    Stowe:

In your original report you said that you offered her ARS 150 for 90 minutes, to what she responded only 60 minutes. Why bothering for those additional 30 minutes from her part if the night was low at Hook, as you mentioned below (only 3 guys)

Clearly, she didn't want to fully perform. If there had been a line of customers waiting for her, it would have been logical, but it wasn't the case.

My idea is not to take on you but to make mongers realize that many "bad traits" can be avoided. Sometimes (not always) the clues are in front of us, and we don't see them because we aren't aware of such clues.

Andres

Andres

Good idea regarding your first part.

About the second part, the chica wasn't pushy in the bar but after the 1st session in the apartment. However, yeah, I need to develop better intuition regarding casual words that may indicate a potential issue. While this chica was good and I might repeat given my new expectations, I guess I just need more experience-darn!

I expect that the more chicas I fuck the smarter my instincts will become (what a difficult thing to have to do). Of course, that is assuming the right head is doing the thinking during negotiations. Often, alas, it is not.

Suerte,

Stowe

Quote Originally Posted by Stowe
    Good Friday I went to Hook, with Daddy Rulz, after seeing some posts indicating that it was much improved. I will have to agree that it is much better. Hook has the youngest chicas of any of the clubs. There are a couple of hotties that are 18 and 19. Saw them dancing and boy did they move their bodies.

They have a blond dancer that is absolutely the hottest chica I have seen in any club. In fact, Daddy was so smitten (or horny) that he queried as to whether she was available. Alas, she was not. While I prefer Morenas over rubias, I may have been willing to pay $100 US for this chica-especially if the ass was available.

After a while I signaled for a Morena to come over. Giselle (oir Gisella) is about 1.66 m with medium length dark brown hair, niche breast a great ass, a hot smile and eyes that have an asian slant to them. All-in-all, VERY hot.

Bought her a drink and test drove her: DFK- good; my fingers between her butt cheeks-good; fondling her breasts-good; fondling her pussy-good; her rubbing on my dick-great. She passed part one of the test drive.

Onto part two- the negotiations. Initially asked for 300 pesos which I immediately chuckled at and shook my head. Returned to making out with her, then mentioned that there were only 3 other guys in the club and countered with 150 pesos for 90 minutes. She said yes but only for an hour. I wanted 90 minutes so offered to pay another 20 pesos, she agreed. She also agreed to a bbbj.

At the apartment we played around in la sala before heading to the bedroom. She wanted the room dark and turned out the lights. I turned on the hall lights which she complained about but too bad. I was later to learn why she wanted the lights out and you guys need to be alert to this.

Once I had her naked I was more turned on. She has a great body so naturally I started by enjoying all parts of that body before having her start the bbbj. It was good, perhaps slightly better than average. Played with her ass and pussy a bit during the bbbj, then had her jump on top. She did well in cowgirl but I wanted doggy. I started pounding her and soon was moaning and grinding against me.

Moved to missionary where I enjoyed laying on top looking into that beautiful 22 year old face while pounding her as hard as I could. Eventually finished and rested up. She went to the bathroom then returned to lay for a few minutes before getting up to get dressed. I told her we still had time for another round but she wanted to return to the club.

I got a bit upset and she eventually agreed to stay longer but the mood had changed so I let her go. Not a big problem but she may be just an hour-type chica or perhaps it was the other problem.

After she left I turned on the lights and found a big puddle of blood on the sheets. Evidently, she was having her period and wanted the lights out to hide it. Perhaps that is also why she did not want another round.

This gift she left me cost me 60 pesos more so a note to all you guys to keep the lights on. If I had seen this, I would have expected her to take less money since I would have to pay for new sheets. Luckily, the blood did not get to the mattress.

Overall, I would repeat with her but ensure she stayed the full 90 minutes or just take her out for 1 hour. I will definitely return to Hook. There are a bunch of hot young things there and sometimes I need a young chica.

Another reminder is to watch out for counterfeit change from Hook. Give them the exact amount if possible to minimize this danger.

Suerte,

Stowe
    2 comments:

1) This is not the first time that I read the same plot to conceal the monthly period by turning off the lights. My advise: If a girl suggests so, ask her up front if she's in one of "those days". If so, deploy a towel or any other preventive measure.

2) If a girl starts being pushy during negotiations about 30-60 additional minutes of service, chances are that she is very interested in getting rid of you ASAP. My advise: Next girl, move on. Not worth the money and time.

Hope this helps.

Andres

I did a sweet young Madahos girl, told me she was 21, we got pretty close, going to dinner, TLNs, and found out she was really 19 (pretending to be older, doesn't happen too often) said she had relatively recently started. Anyway she told me she was a stripper before, and basically what got her started on the program was that some 'cute, nice guy' made her acquaintance and then offered some good money. She enjoyed herself and decided to make some real money. Now shes not so happy with the profession (all her clients aren't so cute and nice) so shes trying to get some other kind of media work, tv, modeling, and goes to school evenings (for real)

Incidentally she told me strippers can make 80p a night, which is a pretty good argentine wage. I've seen strippers pull in some serious tips. I've also seen some hot waitresses, that could be another transitional gig to workin.

Jj

Quote Originally Posted by Mpexy
    They have two blond dancers that fit the context of your post and impression of her body / looks.

Both about equally toned bodies, long blond hair about the same style and length down to lower back, but one has natural, small 70-75cm breasts, and the other has obviously augmented 95cm breasts.

The natural breast blond says she's not on the menu, but actually she is. However, her price is far higher than $100 US. No idea about the augmented one as I've never asked or tested to see what dollar amount would get her on the program (or perhaps like some dancers, just isn't on the menu regardless of price)
    Augmented one wouldnt even discuss the idea. Fuck shes hot!

They have two blond dancers that fit the context of your post and impression of her body / looks.

Both about equally toned bodies, long blond hair about the same style and length down to lower back, but one has natural, small 70-75cm breasts, and the other has obviously augmented 95cm breasts.

The natural breast blond says she's not on the menu, but actually she is. However, her price is far higher than $100 US. No idea about the augmented one as I've never asked or tested to see what dollar amount would get her on the program (or perhaps like some dancers, just isn't on the menu regardless of price)

Smile

No DATY?

Giselle from Hook

Good Friday I went to Hook, with Daddy Rulz, after seeing some posts indicating that it was much improved. I will have to agree that it is much better. Hook has the youngest chicas of any of the clubs. There are a couple of hotties that are 18 and 19. Saw them dancing and boy did they move their bodies.

They have a blond dancer that is absolutely the hottest chica I have seen in any club. In fact, Daddy was so smitten (or horny) that he queried as to whether she was available. Alas, she was not. While I prefer Morenas over rubias, I may have been willing to pay $100 US for this chica-especially if the ass was available.

After a while I signaled for a Morena to come over. Giselle (oir Gisella) is about 1.66 m with medium length dark brown hair, niche breast a great ass, a hot smile and eyes that have an asian slant to them. All-in-all, VERY hot.

Bought her a drink and test drove her: DFK- good; my fingers between her butt cheeks-good; fondling her breasts-good; fondling her pussy-good; her rubbing on my dick-great. She passed part one of the test drive.

Onto part two- the negotiations. Initially asked for 300 pesos which I immediately chuckled at and shook my head. Returned to making out with her, then mentioned that there were only 3 other guys in the club and countered with 150 pesos for 90 minutes. She said yes but only for an hour. I wanted 90 minutes so offered to pay another 20 pesos, she agreed. She also agreed to a bbbj.

At the apartment we played around in la sala before heading to the bedroom. She wanted the room dark and turned out the lights. I turned on the hall lights which she complained about but too bad. I was later to learn why she wanted the lights out and you guys need to be alert to this.

Once I had her naked I was more turned on. She has a great body so naturally I started by enjoying all parts of that body before having her start the bbbj. It was good, perhaps slightly better than average. Played with her ass and pussy a bit during the bbbj, then had her jump on top. She did well in cowgirl but I wanted doggy. I started pounding her and soon was moaning and grinding against me.

Moved to missionary where I enjoyed laying on top looking into that beautiful 22 year old face while pounding her as hard as I could. Eventually finished and rested up. She went to the bathroom then returned to lay for a few minutes before getting up to get dressed. I told her we still had time for another round but she wanted to return to the club.

I got a bit upset and she eventually agreed to stay longer but the mood had changed so I let her go. Not a big problem but she may be just an hour-type chica or perhaps it was the other problem.

After she left I turned on the lights and found a big puddle of blood on the sheets. Evidently, she was having her period and wanted the lights out to hide it. Perhaps that is also why she did not want another round.

This gift she left me cost me 60 pesos more so a note to all you guys to keep the lights on. If I had seen this, I would have expected her to take less money since I would have to pay for new sheets. Luckily, the blood did not get to the mattress.

Overall, I would repeat with her but ensure she stayed the full 90 minutes or just take her out for 1 hour. I will definitely return to Hook. There are a bunch of hot young things there and sometimes I need a young chica.

Another reminder is to watch out for counterfeit change from Hook. Give them the exact amount if possible to minimize this danger.

Suerte,

Stowe

Posting Limitations