Thread: Hook

+ Submit Report
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

JrCastro:

I don't remember having gone to Exedra before yesterday. Maybe you mistook me from another Andres.

What is happening is that people are spending much more than before. I don't remember having seen in BA during last 10 years such a rush for shopping and services: Crowded fashion areas, waiting lines in many restaurants, and waiting lines in transitorios.

Cheers,

Andres

You are right Andres! Where are the available rooms.

First of all, I gotta say it was a pleasure to meet you the other night at Excedra. Sorry that I had to leave for that little beauty (she provided such a great sex that I invited her to go to Mexico!:-))

Regarding what you said about waiting in a Transitorio, that same thing happened to me 2 days ago in the one besides Cafe Orleans where I had to wait for 15 minutes! The only difference was that it was aprox. 12:30 PM! Don't know what's happenning but if this continues we might have to make a previous reservation!

Take care.

JRC

Good experience with Victoria of Hook

On my 4th stop in yesterday's boliche hopping, I visited Hook.

The setting was the same as last year's, but many new girls. 1 of them actively approached me (a salteña called Luz, whose offer I declined) Crew at Hook continues to be younger than that of Cattos (many slim, young ladies with no much charm, though) Same prices as reported before.

I was about to leave for Cocodrilo when a tall, slim, leggy brunette appeared on scene. She looked like coming from Recoleta or so, and got my attention immediately. Her name is Victoria and, as of her, she did work at Madahos for a while. She looks like the typical Turkish girl that drives me crazy.

Negotiations were very smooth: ar$120 for whatever I wanted, including BBBJ. Good. Paid drinks and headed towards a "transitorio", which was a real quest.

I drove to a neighborhood where there are 5 hotels in 2 blocks. No room (and I mean NO room) available, be it standard or premium. We went to one transitorio to the next, and saw lines of people waiting for their turn. Nasty. Finally, we had to wait 20 minutes at a so-so hotel, where a nice room costed me ar$48.

Maybe economic conditions improved so much that people are coming back to them in flocks. Who knows. Never happened to me before that I had to visit 4 hotels to get a room.

Session was GFE: DFK, BBBJTC and. That's it. I was too tired, and she did all the right things to please me.

Besides from room price, I think that I got a very good deal.

I gave her a lift to Hook and came back home, where I collapsed in bed.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    And Two, When I return home to sex prison Exon is putting himself into Counciling.
    Exon, I know you really have it bad. Perhaps a female shrink from SP could really help you.

Moondog

Retired Member

Red face Oh Yes Sexual Counciling For Exon

I'm so ashamed of myself.

Imagaine Exon's Big Ugly Cock inside pretty little 22 year old Marisol's shaved tite pussy, A horrible thought.

My problem was I really liked it, I liked it a Lot.

I first did her three months ago. It was to be a one hour session with just one Pop. After the first Pop we both showered and Sat naked on the couch. I laid down wapping my legs around her while she was sitting up with the idea of just messing around. Soon she started playing with my Dick which quickly became a full sized "Woodie" and she started slapping it on her big tits and doing me Russan style. She soon could tell I needed more relief, a release so to speak, as she knew she had a dangerious instrument in her hands. So with out a word she got on top and slid it inside her "Cow Girl" style. It was so beautiful watching her hold my Cock while she slid it inside her pussy.

I lasted about 5 or 10 Stroke's and I Popped for the second time in less than half an hour.

I'm telling you Mother Fuckers thats sick. Ive Got to Give This Shit Up, But I Just Can't.

I'm Going into Counciling as Soon as I get back to Sex Prison.

Exon

If you fucked her for 9 hours, then I salute you!

If you had started out at 150, then she would have said 200, and then you would have settled on 175.

Counselling my ass.

Retired Member

Talking Well I Did It Again & Chica Pricing

Yesterday afternoon about 5 I had a hot date with a very nice Semi Pro I met at Excedra the afternoon before.

She took me to a very nice Transatora with just 25 peso rooms and we used the whole two hours, She drained me.

Afterward she needed to shop for her son's birthday so while I was waiting I checked my e-mail. A message from Bennie invited me for dinner in 15 minutes. My date Else returned just in time to make it for dinner at Chilleanos.

After dinner she went home to her Children and Bennie & I hit the Triangle.

First Catto's to see if that Tramp Carolina was cheating on me again, No Carolina, GOOD.

Next on to Hook. I got their and there was that Little "Marisol" that Ive sworn I was going to give up. See she's only 22 years old and much to young for Exon. I'd just "Finished" off Elsa a very nice 35 year old and had no need to get laided.

But little Marisol is such a tender little Morcel I just couldn't help myself. By the way I was doing her this morning and looked down and said to myself, "I'm Fucking a young Elizabeth Taylor") Anyway she's just perfect with big tits and a very sweet little thing.

A few days before I was in their with MoonDog and taked to her Amiga whom told me that Marisol thought I was Mi Bueno, cool I thought.

So taking advantage of the above insider information I approched Little Marisol and said "$200 pesos TLN" she responded with "250 peso's TLN" and I countered with "225 peso's TLN" to my amazment she said "OK". I said "Go change" and paid her bar fine, two drinks.

Since it was early, about 11:30, we took a cab to Retido and the train to the Manison.

I looked at the time and We started Fucking at 12:00 pm midnight and at 9:00 am is when I looked down and saw the young Elizabeth Taylor I spoke of, Damn thats good Shit. Well at 9:30 I put her on the train home.

The moral to the story is two fold.

One, If the Chica likes you and depending on her mood money becomes less important. This is also coupled with the very real possibilty of going home with nothing. But 9 hours of fucking with a Chica of Marisol's caliber for $225 peso's is what I call real value.

And Two, When I return home to sex prison Exon is putting himself into Counciling. Exon has no business Fucking Little Chica's that are barely old enough to be his Grand Daughter. So Counciling by professionals in this feild is the only answer. Exon has a sick problem but only with little Marisol thank goodness.

Exon

Slow on Saturday

By the way, I've been here 2 Saturday nights in a row, and the place is really really slow, which works great for me. Probably 20 chicas or more and 2 local young guys plus me and my new friend from the states. It was the same in all the clubs and it definitely puts the odds in your favor of taking the one you want when you see her.

EZE

Estella

I chose this 19 yo paraguayita for my last night in town. Very pretty little spinner (I think she is the prettiest in the club, and my wingman agreed) that has been working at Hook for 2 months, her sister works there as well. Estella is maybe 5' tall, has long black hair (changing to blonde on Monday against my advice), little breasts, is unshaved, and is extremely shy. She is not one of the girls you will see dancing. She acts very shy both in and out of the club, and acts very new to the business. However, she had pretty decent oral skills, so she can't be that new. She seemed pretty surprised and came hard with DATY, but only LFK. Price was not discussed in the club, but I gave her 150p +10 for taxi, and she stayed for an hour or so. She is the least talkative of all the girls I've seen here, but it was still a nice farewell session for me even if it was one of the shortest.

EZE

Cute Blonde

I was here last Saturday night. I think it was before midnight. I took the cutest chicka available. A blonde, I think 5'9" or so. I paid 200 pesos plus 37pesos for drinks. The staff here is pretty nice and not too pushy.

She wasn't a total rip off as she did provide OK sex. Sadly, she took off right after sex. I don't think we even spent an entire 45 minutes together. Overall, a little disappointing but not Amsterdam bad.

Much like real estate, I guess it's best not to take the best or worst looking girl on the block of the triangle.

Tourist Trap but not super bad

See Next Post
    Last edited by Main Man; 03-12-05 at 22:48. Reason: Didn;'t think this one took

EC,

I too stopped in there the other night, and joined Surfer and Exon 123 for a good time. I pulled the blonde out, and she was absolutely wild, both in the taxi and the minute we got behind the door. Awesome girl for pure raw sex.

Enjoy the life,

Moondog

Hook revisited

Gentlemongers,

Visited Hook last night for the first time in about 2.1/2 months. I’ve always kind of liked this place and have had some pretty good success with the chicas there over the years. Arrived at around 11.30pm, and left at 1.45am after several beers with a very friendly little 25yo Peruvian in my arm. I’m sorry, as usual I can’t remember her name, but I’m sure she was the only Peruvian in the place, in fact now that I think more about it, I don't think she told me her name.

Anyway, Friday night, at least 30-40 girls buzzing around with only about 10 or so guys. Quality, I would say several 4’s – 7’s & a handful of 8’s, but not much higher. Well, there was maybe one 9 in my opinion, this little dark haired girl wearing a little schoolgirl skirt but she disappeared out the door before I could get the chance to put my eyes back in there sockets and shout her over.

Price: AR$ 150 (inclusive of a small tip) for 1.5hrs, BBBJ, 2 shots on goal, fee to be paid afterwards as always. We agreed before leaving that she didn’t want me to finish in her mouth, but that there was no problem for me to finish all over her face. I also can’t remember what the drink prices were, I think it was AR$12 or so for my beer & AR$20 for the chicas, as far as I know you have to buy them at least one drink to exit. There is no entrance fee & just tell that pushy doorman there who always expects a tip for doing absolutely nothing at all to go fuck himself when he asks you “you have a tip for me” when you leave, and hail your own taxi from just up the street.

XP: Ok, but nothing memorable, she told me that she’s just started (2nd day) at Hook and for sure I believe her because she didn’t even have any idea where to go for a telo (quick time hotel). Very sweet girl all in all, who tried her best to please, unfortunately she had a loose, worn out feeling pussy which I don’t really like so the fucking was not so good. I had (unintentionally) saved my load for a few days beforehand so when I finished on her face it really covered her, which I think gave her a a bit of a fright, in fact she actually started ducking and diving between spurts, turned out quite funny but not really what I had in mind. If I was to rate this sweet girl in points, I would give her a 6 for her looks / service, and a 9 for the GFE she gave me. Also worthwhile of note is that she does not speak any English.

Oh! Before I forget, the dancing shows don’t seem to have been affected here, this little blond dancer started at 1am, she was by far the hottest girl in the place for me, not sure if she’s on the menu or not because I never actually seen her out walking the bar looking for any "supplementary benefits".

Cheers,
    EC

Administrator

Venues: 398

Hook

Hook Suipacha 936 (near Paraguay) (in Centro) 4328-8593

Map Link: http://www.cybermapa.com.ar/default....5bLAYERS%3d%5d

Directly next door to Cattos, Hook (not "Hooks") is known for stocking younger looking girls. Occassional strip shows. No pre-paid drink to enter. Most girls are 100AR to 150AR for one hour. I like the place, but not excessively.

Posting Limitations