Thread: Hook

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Is this her?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedroinba  [View Original Post]
    My regular chica who is an exceptional fuck, Jade normally 1500-2000 is now asking 3500 and there was no moving from that price at all. She tells me all her clients pay 3500 and I do believer her.
    Lean, dark hair, pretty smile, says she want's to study journalism to be a TV news lady but has tats? If that's the one she is the one I told "whatever you're going to say it's too much." She countered with 2500. I told her if I wanted to fuck somebody, and I wasn't really in the mood, I'd offer a thousand, she said she wanted to go have a smoke.

Not trying to be argumentative but I would say that no, her argie clients aren't paying 3500 or anything close to that. If that's not the same chick then perhaps as you know her better than I.

End of day, better options, FAR less money with the cum dumpsters indies that TL is always denigrating. Hell our very own Lolydalmazzo who is so sweet she'll give you diabetes will come fuck you stupid for 1500.

Those Hook chicks can starve for all I care.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Ymmv

I usually have to take co-workers out on the town and 95% want a girl.....

Most of my recent trips have been to Colombia, Peru, and Panama.

I have been emailing several chica's and most want my cell number or Facebook account---THAT AINT GONNA HAPPEN!

Back in the day it was easy as ordering a pizza...Fuck on demand! Seems like the atmosphere in BA is girlfriend first.

Fuck buddy later!

Been to Hooks....I see a lot of street walkers in that area, and Exedra is really not up to par but should go later that 2300 hours or so.

I do miss Cafe Orleans....pity it is closed.

Ive just spent the last two months in BA and enjoyed every day.

Went to Bar Hook many times as I normally do. The scene has change lots over the last 2-3 years. Most of the girls were asking 2500-3500 this is out of my price range and I won't pay that, don't matter how good they are, although there are few exceptions with some chicas that will go out the door for 1.1/2 hours for 1500pesos. My regular chica who is an exceptional fuck, Jade normally 1500-2000 is now asking 3500 and there was no moving from that price at all. She tells me all her clients pay 3500 and I do believer her.

She said as I am one of her regular client she will discount me 500pesos I told her that I can't afford her any more, she was not concerned at all. One chica very sweet very accommodating long blonde hair Jacqueline went with her 4-5 times she was happy with 1500 for one and a half hours. She came after hours spent 3 hours +/- with me 1500 hot lady great personality easy going had a great time every time with her. Did lots of shopping on line, came across few 10 out of 10's.

The website that worked for me most was Area VIP.

Larisa defiantly worth a look BBBJ, CIM etc etc a dynamite little fucker gets right into and most important she wants to please, and she did that, went with her few times also 1300pesos.

Life can be tough at times with the new wave of the most infectious golden pussy syndrome, especially at Bar Hook, but the couple of chicas as mentioned made my life this time around most enjoyable and I was totally satisfied in all ways with them.

Love reading threads on AP.

Cheers and enjoy BA.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Did something I never do, hit the clubs with a visiting monger.

TL I know it's your thread, I'm responding to G's post sorry for the trash.

Newport, early, too early really, 11-1215ish About 12 chicks, 4 doable, didn't talk to any, When the Pro from Dover and I left there were about 11-15 chicks in the bar and the last two guys just walked out.

Hook, about 15 chick, two sharks pounced, mine was disappointed to quickly find out that I wasn't a Pro from Dover but rather the Club Pro here. Never got to price because I told her whatever she was about to say was going to be 3 times more than I would pay her. Her friend hit my friend at 2500. SERIOUSLY 2500 for an hour. She was a little pissed when he passed. Talked to two other for him, all started at 2500, all were told they were fucking crazy. One dropped to 2K for the hour, I told her 2K for the might might get her some action (she was cute but four fucking kids!!!!) Had a conversation with a cute little Paraguaya, I told her directly that the reason nobody was there was because the girls needed to fuck more and charge less. She wasn't offended. I told her I'm a professional ***** monger, make a lot of money and live a block away and never come into the club because they have all lost the plot. Probably coulda pulled her for 1500. I may go back and fuck her another day.

Marcelo T, at 2:00 am all the girls had gone home. I told Gabi he needed to start going to Exedra around 11:00 at night with business cards and tell those chicks they were welcomed to sit at his bar in the heat.

Dickhead and I warned you guys about this shit over and over again back in 2006. The internet remains as strong as ever and contrary to what some may say it's not full of cum dumpsters, I personally know 10 chicks charging less that are better looking than 90% of what I saw tonight but the club thing is fucking dead.

Report, Hook, Newport, Marcelo T

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    If they lowered their prices a little and were more available they could make good money. The problem is they want to work one hour and live for two weeks from that one hours work!
    Did something I never do, hit the clubs with a visiting monger.

TL I know it's your thread, I'm responding to G's post sorry for the trash.

Newport, early, too early really, 11-1215ish About 12 chicks, 4 doable, didn't talk to any, When the Pro from Dover and I left there were about 11-15 chicks in the bar and the last two guys just walked out.

Hook, about 15 chick, two sharks pounced, mine was disappointed to quickly find out that I wasn't a Pro from Dover but rather the Club Pro here. Never got to price because I told her whatever she was about to say was going to be 3 times more than I would pay her. Her friend hit my friend at 2500. SERIOUSLY 2500 for an hour. She was a little pissed when he passed. Talked to two other for him, all started at 2500, all were told they were fucking crazy. One dropped to 2K for the hour, I told her 2K for the might might get her some action (she was cute but four fucking kids!!!!) Had a conversation with a cute little Paraguaya, I told her directly that the reason nobody was there was because the girls needed to fuck more and charge less. She wasn't offended. I told her I'm a professional ***** monger, make a lot of money and live a block away and never come into the club because they have all lost the plot. Probably coulda pulled her for 1500. I may go back and fuck her another day.

Marcelo T, at 2:00 am all the girls had gone home. I told Gabi he needed to start going to Exedra around 11:00 at night with business cards and tell those chicks they were welcomed to sit at his bar in the heat.

Dickhead and I warned you guys about this shit over and over again back in 2006. The internet remains as strong as ever and contrary to what some may say it's not full of cum dumpsters, I personally know 10 chicks charging less that are better looking than 90% of what I saw tonight but the club thing is fucking dead.

Hook forever

Hi TL thank you for the info. Thats great news. Bar Hook has been a life support for me for many many years and I have enjoyed its consistent choice of lustful chicas.

I will be back in BA all March and April, it would be great to meet up.

Cheers.

Pedroinba.
    Agree. Great news. Hook is my favorite place chica wise but the drinks are at rip-off prices.

Hi TL thank you for the info. Thats great news. Bar Hook has been a life support for me for many many years and I have enjoyed its consistent choice of lustful chicas.

I will be back in BA all March and April, it would be great to meet up.

Cheers.

Pedroinba.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Open.

Doing business as usual.

They still have the best looking , youngest and least expensive talent in BA compared to other clubs and a couple of 9.5 Hood Ornament type Super Chicas too!

TL.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pedroinba For This Post:

Open

Its been a while since there has been any posts on Bar Hook.

Can someone advise if they still have their doors open for business pl?

Planing to return in a couple of weeks and looking forward to it.

Cheers.
    Open.

Doing business as usual.

They still have the best looking , youngest and least expensive talent in BA compared to other clubs and a couple of 9.5 Hood Ornament type Super Chicas too!

TL.

Hook

Its been a while since there has been any posts on Bar Hook.

Can someone advise if they still have their doors open for business pl?

Planing to return in a couple of weeks and looking forward to it.

Cheers.

Fuck Em !

Quote Originally Posted by PickCherry12  [View Original Post]
    I think someone has mentioned this before. Beware of chicks who don't want to get off the chair and stand up while talking to you. They wanna hide their flat or tiny behinds. It has happened to me before at Hook. Don't get bamboozled with their pretty face and charm. You might end up with a defect. I learned this the hard way...Always pick the ones who are standing or walking around...

PC.
    Just tell them to stand up and spin around .

Make them show you the merchandise .

Who gives a shit if they are embarrassed or if they are offended .

It's a fucking meat market and you have every right to inspect the merchandise .

Fully !

If they jump up and grab their ankles then you have a winner.

If they hesitate , act embarrassed or are in the least bit offended then just run away .

They need us a lot more than we need them.

Just grab another sperm bank.

It's not like your in a regular bar where manners or are worth a lot of brownie points.

TL.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Yep, you definitely don't want a tiny behind. You want one at least two or three ax handles wide.

Don't get tricked....

I think someone has mentioned this before. Beware of chicks who don't want to get off the chair and stand up while talking to you. They wanna hide their flat or tiny behinds. It has happened to me before at Hook. Don't get bamboozled with their pretty face and charm. You might end up with a defect. I learned this the hard way...Always pick the ones who are standing or walking around...

PC.

You really aren't brother

Quote Originally Posted by Tres3  [View Original Post]
    Sly--You are thinking like a Gringo-logical. Argentines do not think that way, especially where pricing is concerned.

Tres3.
    When market share goes down, prices go up, not down.

I'll never forget this one chick. I banged her one week, it was ok. A week went by and some visiting guy wanted to bang her so I sent her a message. She had raised her price by 200 pesos, (about 33%) and I remarked on it. She said that she was cutting back a day a week. Total disconnect between value, demand, and price.

In her mind if she was working less then guys had to pay more. She doesn't advertise anymore.

Drink Prices

Quote Originally Posted by SlyOne  [View Original Post]
    If everybody refuses to pay that inflated price and leaves in 1 or 2 nights they would soon get the message....?Sly.
    Sly--You are thinking like a Gringo-logical. Argentines do not think that way, especially where pricing is concerned.

Tres3.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Tres3 For This Post:

Drinks price hooks

Quote Originally Posted by PickCherry12  [View Original Post]
    Was there Monday night. Pretty decent selection. Didn't like the drink price either ($250 was kinda steep). Overall I prefer New Port better.
    If everybody refuses to pay that inflated price and leaves in 1 or 2 nights they would soon get the message....?

I can't believe the Args are paying anything near that price ???

Sly.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond69  [View Original Post]
    How is it going these days at my favorie boliche Hook?
    Was there Monday night. Pretty decent selection. Didn't like the drink price either ($250 was kinda steep). Overall I prefer New Port better.

Posting Limitations