Thread: Hook

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    I just walk by brother. I haven't been in there in months. I live two blocks away and every time I think about going it feels futile and I just go home instead.
    Same here.

Walk on by

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond69  [View Original Post]
    How is it going these days at my favorie boliche Hook?
    I just walk by brother. I haven't been in there in months. I live two blocks away and every time I think about going it feels futile and I just go home instead.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

How's it going at Hook?

250 Pesos for water. That's $16 US at the blue peso rate or $26 US official. Ridiculous. I don't know a club anywhere in the world that charges that much...but then top strip clubs charge $40 to enter in Vegas but only $15 US for water. That's probably why Hook doesn't have allot of Argentine customers. As for the Chicas they do have some rockstars, I have to admit.
    How is it going these days at my favorie boliche Hook?

250 Pesos for Water ???

Quote Originally Posted by ElPerro  [View Original Post]
    Yes.

$250p will get you the cheapest drink in the place, including a bottle of water. Mostly mediocre chicas with an occasional 8. Lights so low on the dance floor you can barely see a thing. Zero onda. If you got 'em you can't smoke 'em.

B-O-R-I-N-G.
    250 Pesos for water. That's $16 US at the blue peso rate or $26 US official. Ridiculous. I don't know a club anywhere in the world that charges that much...but then top strip clubs charge $40 to enter in Vegas but only $15 US for water. That's probably why Hook doesn't have allot of Argentine customers. As for the Chicas they do have some rockstars, I have to admit.

250 Pesos for Water ???

Yes.

$250p will get you the cheapest drink in the place, including a bottle of water. Mostly mediocre chicas with an occasional 8. Lights so low on the dance floor you can barely see a thing. Zero onda. If you got 'em you can't smoke 'em.

B-O-R-I-N-G.

Smoking

Yes.

B-O-R-I-N-G.
    Ironically Smoking is what got them closed down for 3 weeks.

What use to be a place with smoking girls .

It was an awful smoke fest and I smoke sometimes .

2 of my favorite clients just refuse to even step inside the place.

They say , TL , you know our tastes so go in and pick out 3 girls and send them to the 4 Seasons.

Pay the drink fines and tell them to hurry up and go change . Don't even bother drinking the coke or tea.

3 for breakfast at 11:30am.

3 for late lunch at 4:30pm.

3 for 3:30am.

Rough job but somebody has to do it !

TL.

Did you ever see a girl smoke out of her asshole ?

Good to hear that my favorite club Hook is back on track but one question.

I heard that after Hook re-opened they doubled the price of Quilmes beer to 250 pesos a glass, the same price as the chica drink. Is this true?
    Yes.

B-O-R-I-N-G.

Drink Prices at Hook

Quote Originally Posted by RubiksCube  [View Original Post]
    To anyone who wants to know club is up and running. Girls been asking for 2000 pesos but all go down to 1500 right away. Surprised that with the others shut down it isn't busier but seems the same as always.
    Good to hear that my favorite club Hook is back on track but one question.

I heard that after Hook re-opened they doubled the price of Quilmes beer to 250 pesos a glass, the same price as the chica drink. Is this true?

Business as usual

To anyone who wants to know club is up and running. Girls been asking for 2000 pesos but all go down to 1500 right away. Surprised that with the others shut down it isn't busier but seems the same as always.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rubiks Cube For This Post:

British jokes

Quote Originally Posted by Gauntlet77  [View Original Post]
    "Lucas - The Prince of Darkness".

LOL !!

For the young'uns who may not recall the not so golden age of British sports cars, here is a quote from Wikipedia:

"Joseph Lucas, the founder of Lucas Industries was humorously known as the Prince of Darkness in North America, because of the electrical problems common in Lucas-equipped cars, especially British Leyland products.".

Attachment 29626
    Why do the English drink warm beer?

They all have Lucas refrigerators.

Why don't the British make computers?

They haven't figured out hoe to make them drip oil.

My first British sports car was a 1958 MGA, it is still in the family and looks better than new.

Don B.

Brings back memories!

"Lucas - The Prince of Darkness".

LOL !!

For the young'uns who may not recall the not so golden age of British sports cars, here is a quote from Wikipedia:

"Joseph Lucas, the founder of Lucas Industries was humorously known as the Prince of Darkness in North America, because of the electrical problems common in Lucas-equipped cars, especially British Leyland products.".

Click image for larger version

Name:	1970_Triumph_GT6_MkII.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	29626

Quote Originally Posted by DonB  [View Original Post]
    I owned two 82 Jags, a sedan and the V-12 coupe. You had to own two as one was always in the shop.

On the coupe everything leaked and a leak is $500. But it was fun to drive.

Don B.
    I had 2 1969 XKE Convertibles. 6 cyl. Blk/Tan and Blk/Blk.

1 would not start and the other 1 would not stop but they sure looked great sitting in the drive way .

Shot up from about 10k for a turd to 100k for a decent example .

I avoided the 12 cyl. Problem child .

I once read a bumper sticker that said " The Parts That Are Falling Off of This Car Are of The Finest British Quality.".

Lucas - The Prince of Darkness .

The best one I had belonged to the manager of The Men's Club where Anna Nichole Smith use to dance and fill her nose with my old live in GF !

Those where the days !

Show us a presentable English speaking white hooker for $300.00 pesos in Capital and I will kiss your ass at the Obelisco on a Saturday night .

Thanks !

About time some life was pumped into this place .

I'm getting 10 whatsapp a days looking for girls and venues along with 10 messages a day from girls looking for clients and venues .

Why don't we just throw a "Special" party.

Fuck the high priced drinks and covers .

Just a thought .

TL.

Jags

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    Even if guys choose not to participate, there is a vibrant market for the club girls at 1200 to 1500 pesos. Girls were being taken out and making a good living. Some were even able to save some money. The 2500 P asking price seems to have dried up the market even with fewer clubs open. Also the clientele has a latent fear of being there if the authorities choose to close the club one night.

I drive an Audi. I probably could gather enough scratch to buy an Aston Martin but I would probably have to give up too many other things I like to do so. It does not mean that there is no market for Aston Martins.

Probably not a perfect example, because you would expect great performance out an Aston Martin and with club girls sometimes performance does not agree with the package.

Maybe the club scene is more akin to the Jaguar. Great car in the seventies and eighties, when I could not afford one. But performance did not meet package in the nineties if I have my dates straight. Sometime along the line, the quality of the Jaguar fell off and they were acquired first by Ford and now Tata.

Sorry Jackson, here we are arguing chica pricing in an inappropriate thread again. My original intent was to give intelligence from what I read was going on in the club. I actually thought it might be useful.
    I owned two 82 Jags, a sedan and the V-12 coupe. You had to own two as one was always in the shop.

On the coupe everything leaked and a leak is $500. But it was fun to drive.

Don B.

Markets versus Preferences

Even if guys choose not to participate, there is a vibrant market for the club girls at 1200 to 1500 pesos. Girls were being taken out and making a good living. Some were even able to save some money. The 2500 P asking price seems to have dried up the market even with fewer clubs open. Also the clientele has a latent fear of being there if the authorities choose to close the club one night.

I drive an Audi. I probably could gather enough scratch to buy an Aston Martin but I would probably have to give up too many other things I like to do so. It does not mean that there is no market for Aston Martins.

Probably not a perfect example, because you would expect great performance out an Aston Martin and with club girls sometimes performance does not agree with the package.

Maybe the club scene is more akin to the Jaguar. Great car in the seventies and eighties, when I could not afford one. But performance did not meet package in the nineties if I have my dates straight. Sometime along the line, the quality of the Jaguar fell off and they were acquired first by Ford and now Tata.

Sorry Jackson, here we are arguing chica pricing in an inappropriate thread again. My original intent was to give intelligence from what I read was going on in the club. I actually thought it might be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    There are MANY girls on the net and other places for $300 Cristinas and up. In Capital maybe the average starting price is closer to $600 Cristinas. Many host which makes them even cheaper. True, its not the same as spending a night in the club...... But for myself, Id rather spend $600 on the girls and the rest on myself doing something else! :-).
    Way to go...and to sum it up 'knowledge is power'...

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations