Thread: Hook

+ Submit Report
Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Seaman7  [View Original Post]
    I dont know if they are open as I am a newb but open to strength in numbers. When are you thinking?
    After midnight?

I'm in

Quote Originally Posted by RobBarone  [View Original Post]
    I am in town since last week.

Is Hook open on Mondays?

Anybody wants to join me?

Peace.
    I dont know if they are open as I am a newb but open to strength in numbers. When are you thinking?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Seaman7 For This Post:

Hook open on Mondays?

I am in town since last week.

Is Hook open on Mondays?

Anybody wants to join me?

Peace.

Second visit, same night.

As a follow up to my report in the general club thread...I went back around 2 am.

This time I am more buzzed and the girls are looking hotter (he he).

Same general selection but I did run into a flaca. Muriel (sounded like it) is from AR. Petite, cute face. A solid 7 but I had an instant connection. She was very relaxed and she was super friendly with a genuinely cool attitude. She is 5', may be 95 lbs. She had no problem going out to my pad. She quoted 2000 (I think they all do that and I don't blame them). When I said it is a bit much, she said she smiled and said nothing. She gave me that knowing look that only two professionals can pull off. . She knew I won't scam her and I knew I will get good good service.

Her drink is 250 or 300 and I did not care. We had a 30 minute petting session in the back corner. We kissed for over 20 minutes before we left to go to my place. I was in heaven. To me, kissing is as important as sex and it is rare in clubs. She even had a condom and did not make the taxi stop on the way like some girls do.

Time with her was fantastic and she loved my playlist.

I gave her 1500 plus 70 for taxi. She did not count. Class act all the way.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Vitrea For This Post:

No thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    No dancing, cute Dominican offered to leave with my friend for only 200 dollars or 2500 pesos an hour. He said thanks but no thanks.

Some drunk guy kept passing me and hitting me with his shoulder and giving me the stink eye. I kept telling him "excuse me" which seemed to piss him off more. Finally the old manager say him down at a table and told him to knock it off.
    My buddy paid for the drinks with a credit card last night and the new bartenderess asked him how much of a tip he wanted to leave. He wasn't amused.

Maybe it will improve but after last night I see no reason to return. Terrible selection of chicas as well, though the really thin Paraguaya is still there. She is the only one in the place that can actually dance.

I was in there Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by ElPerro  [View Original Post]
    Dropped in between 12 and 12:30. Poor vibe in the place. Mediocre chicas. $250p the drink though a decent pour. One of the dancers told me that there is no dancing now after 2AM.
    No dancing, cute Dominican offered to leave with my friend for only 200 dollars or 2500 pesos an hour. He said thanks but no thanks.

Some drunk guy kept passing me and hitting me with his shoulder and giving me the stink eye. I kept telling him "excuse me" which seemed to piss him off more. Finally the old manager say him down at a table and told him to knock it off.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Dropped in between 12 and 12:30. Poor vibe in the place. Mediocre chicas. $250p the drink though a decent pour. One of the dancers told me that there is no dancing now after 2AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamm  [View Original Post]
    Walked in to Hook to just check the place out.

I realized that I've been here 4 years ago without knowing about the place. And I probably payed more then then I will pay now 4 years later. (we all start somewhere.).

However the stock was not that impressive. Hopefully it has improved.

Anyhow, the time was 10:28 and there was no girls at all just 3 guys behind the bar...

A bit suspicious turnes out I was a bit to eager and they only open at 10:30. Awkward moment and I walk out.
    No sense in going before midnight.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El Perro For This Post:

Newbie report.

Walked in to Hook to just check the place out.

I realized that I've been here 4 years ago without knowing about the place. And I probably payed more then then I will pay now 4 years later. (we all start somewhere.).

However the stock was not that impressive. Hopefully it has improved.

Anyhow, the time was 10:28 and there was no girls at all just 3 guys behind the bar...

A bit suspicious turnes out I was a bit to eager and they only open at 10:30. Awkward moment and I walk out.

Last Night

Dropped in briefly last night for a close up eyeballing. Too early to assess the chica situation, but yes, $250 for drinks across the board.
    We where at Hook last night and it was business as usual.

Shit Drinks are $250.00.

The girl was $1000.00 Pesos per hour.

Maybe 12 girls. 3 chinos left early. Alone.

The most noticeable change is that nobody was fucking smoking!

It was great except for the heater set on full.

I know quite a few of the Boys that would not go in there because of the cig stench.

Have Fun,

TL.

Dropped in briefly last night for a close up eyeballing. Too early to assess the chica situation, but yes, $250 for drinks across the board.
    Many of the chicas do not show up on Saturday as a rule. It is a bad night to make an evaluation. Tuesday through Thursday next week will be the true test I would guess.

My personal theory is that the Chinese guys all threatened to leave the country if the boliches remained closed. I do not have any facts but i do believe China is Argentina's lifeline right now.

The $ symbol meant pesos long before dollars were created. The prevalent theory is that it evolved from superimposing the 's' over the 'p' when using the abbreviation 'ps' for pesos. Therefore, it is used not just in Argentina and the United States, but in Chile, Uruguay, México, and anywhere else where the currency unit is pesos.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PeterSideburn  [View Original Post]
    You mean 250 pesos, correct? Not 250 USD. Worried that some may misunderstand or that I need to change future travel plans.

Pete.
    Pesos to be sure.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to El Perro For This Post:

Silly question

You mean 250 pesos, correct? Not 250 USD. Worried that some may misunderstand or that I need to change future travel plans.

Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info even if it is a bummer.

$250 for drinks across the board

Thanks for the info even if it is a bummer.

+ Submit Report
Page 8 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations