Thread: Hook

+ Submit Report
Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Dropped in briefly last night for a close up eyeballing. Too early to assess the chica situation, but yes, $250 for drinks across the board.

Actually, it's a legitimate issue, because when the bar overcharges for fake drinks, it is making money off the women and therefore pimping, and pimping is illegal. This is Section 840 or Ley 840 and has been around for a long time. And, of course, it's pretty clear that charging different prices based on gender, ethnicity, or sexual orientation is the very definition of discrimination. Then there is the issue of fraud and theft, since Hook did not ever give the chica the actual drink that was paid for. Then there is the other issue of theft in how they would pad the bill, give the wrong change, and give counterfeit bills in change. But you just keep on drinking that Kool Aid, if that is what works for you.

And, of course, chica drinks have not "always" been 250 pesos. They were 25 pesos when I used to go there. Almost any statement that starts with either "always" or "never" will run into factual issues.

New Prices for drinks at Hook ?

Quote Originally Posted by ElPerro  [View Original Post]
    What were the chica drinks priced at before ? Its been so long since I pulled form Hook I have no idea.

Curious business Hook opening. The same price for drinks might eliminate the two tier pricing that was reported to be a problem at one time. It'll be interesting to see if other boliches follow suit. Of course there was no "dual pricing" at Exedra so the whole thing remains a bit of a mystery.
    Chica prices have aways been 250 pesos.

Possibly the post is about the non-chica prices. Hook offers a full bar - from 150 peso bottled beer up to expensive bottles of champagne.

Perhaps Hook as increased the 150 peso beers to 250 pesos, so it's the same price as the chica drinks.

There has been a bogus issue used to close the clubs, claiming that because the same drink for a chica was more costly than a drink for a man that it was in some way discrimmatory - I kid you not:-)

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    All business have to pass on all costs to their customers.

Like Exedra, Marcello T, and Newport they are just making the chicka and customer drinks the same price. The waiter that used to work at Catto told me that the chicka drinks are no longer the little thimble of colored water they used to be, they are regular drinks.

They elected to go up, but all they did was remove the two tiered pricing.
    What were the chica drinks priced at before ? Its been so long since I pulled form Hook I have no idea.

Curious business Hook opening. The same price for drinks might eliminate the two tier pricing that was reported to be a problem at one time. It'll be interesting to see if other boliches follow suit. Of course there was no "dual pricing" at Exedra so the whole thing remains a bit of a mystery.

Yes and no

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond69  [View Original Post]
    It's amazing that Hook was able to re-open when all the other boliches are still closed. They must have paid a huge bribe and now they expect to pass on the costs to their customers.
    All business have to pass on all costs to their customers.

Like Exedra, Marcello T, and Newport they are just making the chicka and customer drinks the same price. The waiter that used to work at Catto told me that the chicka drinks are no longer the little thimble of colored water they used to be, they are regular drinks.

They elected to go up, but all they did was remove the two tiered pricing.

$250 a drink?

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    LOL!!!! A fool and his money are soon parted!!!!! :-).
    It's amazing that Hook was able to re-open when all the other boliches are still closed. They must have paid a huge bribe and now they expect to pass on the costs to their customers.

Quote Originally Posted by =
    Drinks for both guys and chicks are now 250 (expensive fucking water if you ask me) I didn't ask about the rules regarding leaving.
    LOL!!!! A fool and his money are soon parted!!!!! :-).

It's open

I received a report from a credible source (Blond Ambition) who said the guy that owns the place called her and said they would be open tonight.

I do not warrant this information, just passing it along.

DR.
    About 20 girls, most of them the same chicks that I was ambivalent about before but there were some lookers. About 10 guys when I was there which was between 12:30 and 1:00.

Drinks for both guys and chicks are now 250 (expensive fucking water if you ask me) I didn't ask about the rules regarding leaving.

Ashtrays are gone and no smoking is being enforced.

As I came down the street I saw about 8 former Exedra chicks hanging out in front of Exedra and there were a mix of about 20 chicks from both Exedra and Ness at the corner of Suipacha and Paraguay. I didn't speak with any of them so I can't speak to pricing at all.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Might be opening

I received a report from a credible source (Blond Ambition) who said the guy that owns the place called her and said they would be open tonight.

I do not warrant this information, just passing it along.

DR.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

What a surprise

There is one of them that I offered 1,000 to swing by my place before work, fuck me, then walk into work with the baby sitter and transportation paid with some left over. I would have done it once or twice a week and she fucking passed. Not to mention my place is a block and a half from the club.

We all know another chick that works there that has a guy that would set her up for fucking life and she can't even be bothered to go to dinner with him.

They are shitty business people who have no understanding of their market and they suffer for it. No sympathy at all.
    I sent the chick I was talking about in this post a message last night. I like her and I was a little worried about her, I wanted to see if she was ok.

What a surprise, suddenly my offer that used to be muy poco was suddenly acceptable.

DR.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    I recall it different but I had a different agenda the last two years at Hook. I wasn't paying that much attention. It just seems as if they were always available. Anybody ever test drive the skinny one that dances? I wouldn't mind giving her a toss. Maybe they tend to leave after I do. I am usually out of there by 1:30 to 2:00 AM.
    You could be right. I am talking in general. Plus out here in the boondocks things are a little different. My take is from talking to most Dominicans is that they are here to work. Many are supporting family members back home and many are paying off large loans they took out so they could come to Argentina to work in the first place. So many will lower their prices to get work where a Argie wont. And yes, there are a lot of fat and fuglies. But it seems the Argies like them. As we all know every bar and club is a little different. I am not familiar with Hook so I cant comment on the scene there.

Perfection !

I'd buy that for a Dollar !

TL.

Your fantasy girl, Lol

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Full of girls .

The "$40,000 DOLLAR girl" was dancing on the bar , always smiles and acknowledges my intrusion.

10 Body PLUS !

Lovely Innocent Face . ( 8.5 to 10 ) Maybe ?

Perfect ass and breasts. I NEVER notice tits but her set are the Best I have ever seen .

Like the actress in the Original Bachelor Party sitting on the bed in Tom Hank's room. Body Double with perfect breast.

Long waisted and killer abs.

2 weeks ago she had gained about 5 pounds and I thought that there she goes !

WRONG !

Back in Fighting Form .

Even has a tan line !!!!!

I'll raise you to $41,000.00 !

Hot , Natural and honestly a nice person.

Good Luck if you can Help her and I honestly mean that.

Sincerely ,

TL.

Now , if she had about 5 younger and over 18 year old sisters !
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xjp...-party_redband

I defer to Gandolf50

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    I think what he said is correct. The Dominicans are not as greedy and will take less money so they get more customers.
    I recall it different but I had a different agenda the last two years at Hook. I wasn't paying that much attention. It just seems as if they were always available. Anybody ever test drive the skinny one that dances? I wouldn't mind giving her a toss. Maybe they tend to leave after I do. I am usually out of there by 1:30 to 2:00 AM.

We Were There Thursday Night 5-14-15

Full of girls .

The "$40,000 DOLLAR girl" was dancing on the bar , always smiles and acknowledges my intrusion.

10 Body PLUS !

Lovely Innocent Face . ( 8.5 to 10 ) Maybe ?

Perfect ass and breasts. I NEVER notice tits but her set are the Best I have ever seen .

Like the actress in the Original Bachelor Party sitting on the bed in Tom Hank's room. Body Double with perfect breast.

Long waisted and killer abs.

2 weeks ago she had gained about 5 pounds and I thought that there she goes !

WRONG !

Back in Fighting Form .

Even has a tan line !!!!!

I'll raise you to $41,000.00 !

Hot , Natural and honestly a nice person.

Good Luck if you can Help her and I honestly mean that.

Sincerely ,

TL.

Now , if she had about 5 younger and over 18 year old sisters !

Posting Limitations