Thread: New Port

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Newport

The last two chicas I approached in Newport have quoted me 2000 pesos (I don't approach everyone). As a courtesy, one of them dropped the price to 1900 pesos. I never got to the details of the arrangement. Later in the week on separate occasions I saw both of them leave with overweight unattractive Argentines; I seriously doubt they paid 2000 pesos. It seems to be a "yankee" thing. In all the years of coming to Argentina, I never experienced such apparently wide price differential in the clubs. Maybe it's just the Hippo influence.

If you're going to be here a long time

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger  [View Original Post]
    If they start talking some bullshit number just smile and role your eyes and go to the next one, they will get the memo.
    Chicks talk about everything, including the ones you shoot down. If you're fair but not an idiot, the chick that highballed you will never go down (pride) but the other chicks will soon find out you're not stupid. Latinas want to know a guy can say no.

As Stranger says, "Don't look so much for the chick you're into, look for the one that's into you.".

DR.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Yeah, I know you're right Daddy; that's why I resist wearing expensive leather coats, etc., but lately in Newport it hasn't been helping... Pobre yo...

With all due respect to brothers on the foro here, I'm picky to my own detriment and it's rare if I see one or two ladies in Newport that I will approach. So my test sample, as it were, is far from statistically significant. It's not just about beauty for me, it's a certain quality that attracts me and I know it when I see it.

Regarding the infamous "3 K", on my first visit to Newport this trip I noticed "3 K" and walked up just to say Hello. She instantly replied with, "Buy me a drink and we can chat." Well, that's a big red-flag for me so I said, "Okay, I'll buy you a drink, but first let's agree on a price to leave." She told me she would not discuss pricing until AFTER she got her drink, so I said, "Okay, 800 pesos and we leave right now." She has refused to talk to me ever since... ALTHOUGH, every time I go back to Newport she'll come over and dance in front of me for 5 or 10 minutes, not say Hello, or look directly at me, and then leave the club alone. I think she does it to piss me off, but with all that probable silicone in her chest and butt, a blow-up doll might be preferable. Just sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    But once you do then all this shit makes sense. Unlike the rest of the world where the value of goods or services is pretty much based on what a person will pay for it. In Argentina the value of a good or service is based on what you are perceived by the seller as having the ABILITY to pay for it. If one person CAN pay 700 then that's the price, if another person CAN pay 1500 then that is the price. If you pay less, they think you have somehow robbed them.

Once you get this, it isn't any less frustrating, but it does start to make some kind of sense. There is this one chick at Newport that we call Y3 K? Why Y3 K? Because, well, with a strait face she told me I had to pay her 3,000 pesos an hour, hence Y3 K. Her preferred date is an Argie guy, in decent shape, between 23-30 and I fucking know not a one of those fuckers is spending 3 K an hour. I woulda banged her three or four times by now for 1000-1200 but in her mind that wouldn't be 3-5000 pesos she had earned but rather 6-8000 I had stolen from her.

HGL I know you're not a noob here, I don't mean to talk down to you, obviously you know how to handle yourself. It just took me a long time to figure this out and I thought I would offer a "for what it's worth" kinda thing. Mostly because it extends into all aspects of business, they will walk away from a deal with an extranjero that they would happily make with another Argie, rent, services, cars, anything.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HappyGoLucky For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming from Daddy's report, and a recent one I read about Hook, that many boliches just won't do for regular visits from expats. Too pricey to hit 'them regular if you live in Buenos Aires. For visitors who are in BA to burn through money on holiday and monied Argentines maybe its different. I would expect so.

So what are you boys living there year round doing to get laid? Privados and internet chicas? An Exedra gato from time to time? A double baggie at Iberia? The chica on Santa Fe that used to charge $250 p for great head?

Curious.
    Those of us who live here get to interact a bit more with the locals and at least for me just find locals who need a little extra money. My favorite boliche was closed by the Prefectura about four years ago and since then most of the others near by have been closed or become outrageously expensive (at least for this area). I have two steadys, non pro who take very good care of me. Including hotels I spend around 5.000 p a month for "unlimited access" and both are up to anything I have been able to dream up so far. Granted the thrill of a night out on the prowl is gone. But at the same time I have what I want, when I want it, no hassles. Every year or two I change one or both of the girls. I also get more then a few girls asking to join my "club". So I spend a month what some of you guys spend in on or two nights!

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Still number one!

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming from Daddy's report, and a recent one I read about Hook, that many boliches just won't do for regular visits from expats. Too pricey to hit 'them regular if you live in Buenos Aires. For visitors who are in BA to burn through money on holiday and monied Argentines maybe its different. I would expect so.

So what are you boys living there year round doing to get laid? Privados and internet chicas? An Exedra gato from time to time? A double baggie at Iberia? The chica on Santa Fe that used to charge $250 p for great head?

Curious.
    Easy, go into NP, see a girl you like, never talk price before you have established some chemistry, be cool and fight them off with a stick!

If they start talking some bullshit number just smile and role your eyes and go to the next one, they will get the memo.

Most girls leave empty 2 out of 3 days, even some of the hot once. They calculate that into the total.

I always smile when people say there is no more hot girls there. 9 out of 10 times I go to NP I never get to the next stop, and I don't go with dogs.

Daddy Rulz is my wittiness.

As for price, today most will go for 1000-1200 p, (100-120 US) how long they stay depends on how well you get along, and no not only hunky young guys can do it. (Ask Kevins, he knows the score we where there on Friday, and he got a real good deal last week).

For that price I expect them come for dinner, to stay all night and make me breakfast! And after the first couple of times the price will go down, but I make sure I always pay, even when they tell me I get it for free. I leaned that lesson the hard way, saved my ass this week.

BIGGEST mistake you can make is to ask them for a TLN before you even been with her! It is a no-no-no thing to ask. In her mind she will calculate the most she have ever got for one hour by a stupid gringo and X it with 12. (one girl sent me probably the nastiest mail I ever got and because I only gave her 1000 p for all night a few months back, she told me how a sweet 22 year old had given her 2500 p for 1,5 hour the other day, she figured I owed her 500 US, seriously!

Personally I like that more people stop coming to BA, more for us! And I prefer it much to the guys that come and drives up prices by being the stupid gringo, you piss in the pool!

NP still number one spot in town.

Stranger.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

Curious.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    But once you do then all this shit makes sense. Unlike the rest of the world where the value of goods or services is pretty much based on what a person will pay for it. In Argentina the value of a good or service is based on what you are perceived by the seller as having the ABILITY to pay for it. If one person CAN pay 700 then that's the price, if another person CAN pay 1500 then that is the price. If you pay less, they think you have somehow robbed them.

Once you get this, it isn't any less frustrating, but it does start to make some kind of sense. There is this one chick at Newport that we call Y3 K? Why Y3 K? Because, well, with a strait face she told me I had to pay her 3,000 pesos an hour, hence Y3 K. Her preferred date is an Argie guy, in decent shape, between 23-30 and I fucking know not a one of those fuckers is spending 3 K an hour. I woulda banged her three or four times by now for 1000-1200 but in her mind that wouldn't be 3-5000 pesos she had earned but rather 6-8000 I had stolen from her.

HGL I know you're not a noob here, I don't mean to talk down to you, obviously you know how to handle yourself. It just took me a long time to figure this out and I thought I would offer a "for what it's worth" kinda thing. Mostly because it extends into all aspects of business, they will walk away from a deal with an extranjero that they would happily make with another Argie, rent, services, cars, anything.

It took me a long time to get this idea

Quote Originally Posted by HappyGoLucky  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a lot of chicas I've approached leave Newport alone after 2:30 am, including those I mentioned below. And I've seen chicas that would not leave with me, leave with Argentines that I seriously doubt are paying 2000+ pesos. Yet for me they wouldn't budge off the 2000 peso price. None of the girls I've approached in Newport ever considered 1200 pesos TLN (all night), and none on this trip have ever accepted my offer of 800 pesos the hour. I have other options, so it's not a big deal, but it makes me wonder if they are making their money on appointments before they arrive at Newport, or if they go to another club outside the Recoleta after 2:30 where the accepted average rates are lower.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

I've seen a lot of chicas I've approached leave Newport alone after 2:30 am, including those I mentioned below. And I've seen chicas that would not leave with me, leave with Argentines that I seriously doubt are paying 2000+ pesos. Yet for me they wouldn't budge off the 2000 peso price. None of the girls I've approached in Newport ever considered 1200 pesos TLN (all night), and none on this trip have ever accepted my offer of 800 pesos the hour. I have other options, so it's not a big deal, but it makes me wonder if they are making their money on appointments before they arrive at Newport, or if they go to another club outside the Recoleta after 2:30 where the accepted average rates are lower.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyOne  [View Original Post]
    Just my take..

I have been drinking at Newport for the last 12 years.

If no one was tupid enough to pay Gringo rate the price would come down..

The chicas have to eat and pay their rent etc..

Every girl I poke to last night was bitching that are no longer making any money as the Argentinean guys have no money.

About 1200 pesos TLN is my limit and I get plenty of takers there at that price.

Maybe no the 9's..but at least 7+.

Sly.

I agree with Sly

Many successful ventures here if selective and never more than 800/ h 1200 tln (my usual). I have had a few want to become Novia and clean apartment, bring groceries, and one cooked gourmet meal and ironed clothes while I sleeping. She didn't ask for anything but was very surprised by the tip she got; which I guess is the only time "cost" was well over 1200 pesos. There are some gems here but far and few between. Some have been at Newport for years.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyOne  [View Original Post]
    Just my take..

If no one was stupid enough to pay Gringo rate the price would come down..

Every girl I spoke to last night was bitching that are no longer making any money as the Argentinean guys have no money.

About 1200 pesos TLN is my limit and I get plenty of takers there at that price.

Sly.

The rate

Just my take..

If no one was stupid enough to pay Gringo rate the price would come down..

Every girl I spoke to last night was bitching that are no longer making any money as the Argentinean guys have no money.

Sly

Quote Originally Posted by HappyGoLucky  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in Newport tonight around 1:30 am And the place was packed (with 5's and 6's). Maybe the 8's, 9's, and 10's have left the country. Those remaining act as though their doing you a favor, though I can't imagine what...

I spoke to a couple of prospects (one called herself "Pasa" from Missiones) which were 8's more or less, and was quoted 2,000 pesos, maybe because I'm a yankee although I speak Spanish. I indicated that was too much for me, but they weren't budging so I finished my coke and left.

Newport acts like it's become an adjunct to Hippo. At this rate, there are many better mongering destinations than Buenos Aires.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sly One For This Post:

Just a rip-off

Stopped in Newport tonight around 1:30 am And the place was packed (with 5's and 6's). Maybe the 8's, 9's, and 10's have left the country. Those remaining act as though their doing you a favor, though I can't imagine what...

I spoke to a couple of prospects (one called herself "Pasa" from Missiones) which were 8's more or less, and was quoted 2,000 pesos, maybe because I'm a yankee although I speak Spanish. I indicated that was too much for me, but they weren't budging so I finished my coke and left.

Newport acts like it's become an adjunct to Hippo. At this rate, there are many better mongering destinations than Buenos Aires.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HappyGoLucky For This Post:

Current staus of the Newport scene?

Experienced Newport fans, what's up?

Cover or drink minimum?

Expensive chica drinks?

New port was always a place to look for hidden gems. Is that still possible?

Pricing: former black's girls will always expect that their pussy's are super luxury items. More normal working girls know that there are prime internet girls for 400 to 5 oo pesos per locale forro.

New port mid-line girls or newbies should be 600 to 800 pesos based on competitive market to a max of 1000 pesos. Based upon review of forros.

-PRICING NOW? DRINKS? MINIMUM?

Arriving and staying near Newport. Would a regular provide an update of the full scene here? PLEASE!

Newport (not bad) and Hellas (what a waste) Update

Newport.

Went by just after midnite last night. Lots of women all ages hanging out, but mainly women in their thirties who must have been knock outs ten years ago. Not so many men. They all wanted 1,500 P to take them out the door, but would go down to 1,300 P. Said foreigners have lots of money so they can afford to pay more. They all had the same line. Met a hottie named "Vanesa", slender burnette maybe early thirties. She gave me her number and we agreed she could come over to my place on Sunday for 1,300 p. Does anyone know this woman?

Hellas.

Charged 200 p for a two drink minimum as the entrance fee last night. Arrived around 11:30 pm. I was the only guy there. Several chicas, none I found attractive, with a couple more trickling in. They wanted to charge me an additional 450 P for a drink for a chica. When the chicas realized I wasn't interested in spending that wad of pesos they all ignored me, so I went to Newport and had a great time.

A side note, I was in Belgrano this afternoon and went to a telo with a chica I got wind of on the foro (she does not publized). Cute young blonde. After having some fun, she invited me to take a shower and I went into the shower and poked my head out the door and she was looking thru my pant pockets, no doubt looking for my wallet. Caught her in the act.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cheerfull For This Post:

Agree

Quote Originally Posted by Joe23  [View Original Post]
    1,500/ hour is a ridiculous price here in BA.

It's your money and it's totally up to you to decide whether you pay that price or not, BUT once again 1,500/ hour for a girl from New Port is just ridiculous.
    I agree. I had no intention of paying that. I had in my mind 500 so obviously it wasn't going to happen. Was telling me that they guys pay and they always come back. I guess she is great in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe23  [View Original Post]
    1,500/ hour is a ridiculous price here in BA.

It's your money and it's totally up to you to decide whether you pay that price or not, BUT once again 1,500/ hour for a girl from New Port is just ridiculous.
    Actually, in my opinion (which I know is worthless!) $1.500 p a hour is ridiculous for any of these girls.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Posting Limitations