Thread: New Port

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

You were about to get ripped off.

Quote Originally Posted by Natov  [View Original Post]
    Said it's was 1500/ hr but would stay longer with me as she liked me (2 bottles of champaign may help persuade someone) but I declined. Explained I wanted Argentina chica.
    1,500/ hour is a ridiculous price here in BA.

It's your money and it's totally up to you to decide whether you pay that price or not, BUT once again 1,500/ hour for a girl from New Port is just ridiculous.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe 23 For This Post:

First visit

So I made it into Newport last night and had mixed feelings about the place. From a quick glance outside it appeared it was going to be a fancy looking bar but that quickly changed when I went inside.

Agree with earlier post about the beer. It's like a watered down beer. Price was 75/85 for a 285 ml. Can get a 1 ltr jug for 285 which was the better value and the girls can share (I assume) with you. And champaign for 100. I believe bar takes $USD.

There was a few cute mid 20's girls but know gorgeous ones. A mix of nationalities and ages. All are friendly and a mix of English ability. Speaking some spanish (or Portuguese for the Brazilians) does help with conversation and the general pleasantries and knowing the price.

Was lucky to meet a nice girl (wasn't interested in anything with her, but was great for talking with and getting an understanding of buenos aires and Argentinian girls. She was from South Africa) And we chatted for a while. She invited me to Toreto where entry was 150 and you get two drinks as mentioned in someone's earlier posts. Can get a bottle of champaign for 450/900 if girls are drinking with you. 100/200 for a glass so value is in bottle. We chatted for ages and she wanted to go with me. Said it's was 1500/ hr but would stay longer with me as she liked me (2 bottles of champaign may help persuade someone) but I declined. Explained I wanted Argentina chica.

Toreto it's self was ok. Music and lots of girls. Mixed countries (a lot of Dominica Republic girls) and ages. Girls cycling through out the late / early morning as other bars close. A very cute blonde with big tits will be my target tonight.

Natov.

Newport

Found an old favorite chica...

Well not too old 29 yrs.

Just know her for 9 years...

We met at my place 11.00 pm.

I took her to a Swingers club. She is BI ...Bonus.

I Fucked her and the most beauifull gal I have fucked in last 10 years.

Then back to my place for TLN she left at 1.00 pmnext day.

Price $1000 pesos.

+ cost swingers club.$250 pesos +$100 pesos drinks.

Seemed like a good deal for me??

Sly.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sly One For This Post:

October 2013 update.

No entrance fee, no special price for girls' drink or requirement to buy drinks to take girls out.

Still my favorite in town but after Madahos closed many of the girls that used to work there (and a few from Black) have made Newport their home base.

Because of this it is now more girls in Newport than in a long time. On the flip side the Madahos crowd tries to charge what they used at Madahos and prices are now all over the place. I know guys that have been quoted 400 US! Fuck, I can buy a car for that!

Stranger.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

Still Cheap

Quote Originally Posted by Boston  [View Original Post]
    I went here a couple of times when I visited and my impression is that the beers are way too expensive and and you have to be there at the right time to catch somebody. I don't know if Dino-Butt was there that night but I might have seen one of her reptilian relatives. I also did not like the pricing. Up to that point I had gotten much better in the 400 ar range. Nice bar, though.
    Still cheap if you drink National drinks.

A Canned beer was 75 Pesos last night and an Isenbeck Draught was 85 pesos.

My water was 78 I think.

Mostly older and unattractive case hardened pros.

Barbara being the cutest girl in the place by a long shot!

Just started though.

Thanks,

TL.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    The "Abominable Dino-Butt" at New Port-

So we were at New Port last night with our Plastic Detectors turned on when suddenly out of the fog "Dino-Butt" appeared out of nowhere!

First off one of the Boys is a Magnet for what should be retired Hookers.

I told him Not to get caught looking at them and Never stare in to their eyes! At that point your Done.

Sure enough one of the House Pigs at New Port caught him in her sights and came running over to him at our table.

I Sat Back and watched her signal to one of her girlfriends that she had a Live one and that she needed Help with the other 2 !

It was like the scene in "Your Ass is Parked" with the Raptors triangulating around their prey!

And one of the 3 was "Dino-Butt!

Enough Plastic in her body to be the Poster Child for the Argentine Plastic Surgeon's Society!

Absolutely disgusting!

Lips, Tits, Butt, Chin, Nose, Botox, etc! A full-on caricature!

With a back that is so swayed that even Johnny Holmes could not stick it in her butt while standing up.

Unreal.

A walking contortionist !

Walking with a one step at a time gait while her fingers are locked in to her belt loops and a locked in facial expression.

A Raptor like butt in the air and a reptile like expression in her motionless face!

You will think about this post when you see her!

TL.
    I went here a couple of times when I visited and my impression is that the beers are way too expensive and and you have to be there at the right time to catch somebody. I don't know if Dino-Butt was there that night but I might have seen one of her reptilian relatives. I also did not like the pricing. Up to that point I had gotten much better in the 400 ar range. Nice bar, though.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Boston For This Post:

The "Abominable Dino-Butt"

The "Abominable Dino-Butt" at New Port-

So we were at New Port last night with our Plastic Detectors turned on when suddenly out of the fog "Dino-Butt" appeared out of nowhere!

First off one of the Boys is a Magnet for what should be retired Hookers.

I told him Not to get caught looking at them and Never stare in to their eyes! At that point your Done.

Sure enough one of the House Pigs at New Port caught him in her sights and came running over to him at our table.

I Sat Back and watched her signal to one of her girlfriends that she had a Live one and that she needed Help with the other 2 !

It was like the scene in "Your Ass is Parked" with the Raptors triangulating around their prey!

And one of the 3 was "Dino-Butt!

Enough Plastic in her body to be the Poster Child for the Argentine Plastic Surgeon's Society!

Absolutely disgusting!

Lips, Tits, Butt, Chin, Nose, Botox, etc! A full-on caricature!

With a back that is so swayed that even Johnny Holmes could not stick it in her butt while standing up.

Unreal.

A walking contortionist !

Walking with a one step at a time gait while her fingers are locked in to her belt loops and a locked in facial expression.

A Raptor like butt in the air and a reptile like expression in her motionless face!

You will think about this post when you see her!

TL.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Boston  [View Original Post]
    This place Newport is on my list at least for a visit. How much are the beers there?
    It was 70 pesos for a watered-down draft lager when I went about a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Dccpa  [View Original Post]
    You may have done them a favor, but in doing so, you screwed your fellow mongers. If you had convinced them to work at NP, you would have been hailed as a hero by all sides. May as well take your beating on this one TL, there isn't a good out for you.
    This place Newport is on my list at least for a visit. How much are the beers there?

Thanks.

Well, I will confirm that I was DavieW's wingman for the Saturday night soire to Newport after the party. We arrived about 12 o 1230. The talent at that hour was awful. Mostly over- the- hill women with huge plastic tits and large asses in jeans or leggings. Some of the ladies were very pushy and intrusive not waiting for any eye contact or other non- verbal communication. I was shocked at the price for the draft beer at 65 or 70 pesos.

DavieW has a good eye and did scope out the best in the house on Saturday. I did see about 5 or 6 reasonably attractive women but nothing extraordinary. On the way out of the bar I did meet briefly DavieW's girl's partner. She was young and attractive as well. But, I passed and went home albeit alone. For once I exercised some good judgment. My opinion about Newport has always been that it is a place of opportunity. You never know what you will find on any given evening. Sometimes you can find a gem, especially towards the end of the month when the rent is due.

Forgot to mention. There was a 'DJ', I suppose you'd call him.

Playing absolutely frakking awful, generic EDM at ear-bleed volume levels.

This was my first time at Newport and I can unequivocally state, my last time at Newport.

Went to Newport on Saturday night with Paladin after the pole dancing party. Was worried that it might be empty at 12.30 on a Saturday night, but was surprised to find quite a few chicas there (maybe a couple dozen? Very few that I'd want to spend any time with, but having said that, my taste is rather different to 'the norm'! I really don't like big tits, fake tits even worse and I don't like tarts, so bleached hair and vulgar behaviour are a big turn off (until getting home!

Firstly, 70 pesos for a draft, watered down, lager? Really? I thought one of the attractions of Newport were 'normal' drink prices?

Secondly, the constant pestering was horrendous, starting within 2 minutes of walking up to the bar. And why can't they take a hint? Look here fatty, if I tell you I don't speak Spanish and stand looking past you whilst you jabber away at me, hanging around for 10 minutes asking me the same questions over and over again. You're really not going to change my mind. It was all I could do to not say "bug off and leave me alone.

Eventually I suggested we go and sit down away from the crowd, near where I'd seen a couple of human looking chicas just having a quiet drink and not hassling anyone. I Sat. With my back to the crowd, trying to avoid any sort of eye-contact with the vultures, not that it stopped them coming over!

So, I eventually made eye-contact with the humans and invited one of them over. She was as pleasant to speak to as she was to look at. Mariana, 24, tiny, looked every inch the college girl. We got to talking business and she asked for AR $800/ hour, AR $2000 for TLN. Settled on AR $700 for 90 minutes and got out of there as quickly as possible. I didn't even ask about what was included and didn't really care at that stage.

She was a genuinely lovely chica, cute as a button, smoking hard-body, all 90 pounds of it, but a very average puta. No tongue, no fingers, covered BJ (which I declined, so no idea what her oral skills are like). Everything else just average. Sure, you're all thinking "serves you right for picking the girl-next-door rather than one of the tarts", which is a fair cop I guess!

My wingman might tell a very different story as he didn't seem bothered by the constant pestering and had his mind on the date he'd fixed for the next day with one of the strippers from earlier!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DavieW For This Post:

Waste of time

Went to NP to see if it was benefitting from the Madahos and Blacks closures, but last night it looked worse than before.

Fair number of chicas, and a couple of new faces, but nothing remarkable. I was about to settle on just a nice looking, quiet chica, but she refused to go to my place, and so I left her sitting alone not talking to anyone as she had been for the entire hour I was there.

The single hot girl there went from one group of guys to another, but every time she pretty quickly ended up standing by herself. I figured she must be asking way too much so I asked one of the guys and he told me she had asked for 1500 p! He was as incredulous as I was. I didn't even bother to talk to her, I just left for Hook. Should have just gone there from the beginning.

Overall the effect of the closures seems to be higher prices, fewer chicas, but only at NP.

Taxi driver told me most of the Madahos and Blacks girls had gone to Cocodrilo, which I believe. He said they went there as athletes and narcos go there and are willing to spend more $.

Might check it out, but I don't usually stay up that late. Hook seems just fine anyway. NP is off my list.

Sunday

New port good on Sunday nights?

Was that Friday or Thursday night gato?

I might have to try it tonight, even if Saturday is usually the worst night (girls all have dates I think?

Afraid I did a little to drive up prices. Was with an Argentina I met at NP a while back, this was our 3rd or 4th date, and she was so damn good I gave her an extra 200 pesos (total 800, no taxi fare, no bar fine, no drink, no telo, 2 full hours at my place) She was willing to stay longer, but she wiped me out, it was all I could do to walk her out to get a taxi.

With the blue rate at 8 plus, an absolute bargain.

Be nice if there were more women at NP, but I hope they aren't expecting $200 USD?

Posting Limitations