Thread: New Port

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 24 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Holy cow

There must have been 200 people in Newport at 1:30 AM.

Lots of Madahos and Blacks girls and you guessed it they are causing priced to go up.

This is now "The Place" in Recoleta.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

Another tour of NP and Hippo Tuesday night after 12 pm

Confirms my opinion the best nights at NP (and other clubs?) are Sunday to Thursday. Forget weekends. Lots of chicas at NP Tuesday. About 5 or 6 acceptable. The hottest one, paraguaya named Barbie asked me to buy her a drink within 10 seconds of me saying Hello,. I said it was nice meeting you, chao. Took one for the team, as she was the best one there, but I figured that was a warning of what she might be like, would like to know though. Saw her talking to another guy soon after, and she didn't ask for a drink. You're welcome!

Other chicas were asking for 1000 p, but would quickly lower to 600 p. Talked to a few guys who were waiting for their girls to change and they said 500 to 600 max.

Saw the other paraguaya whom I like, but who stood me up last week, so when she came to say Hello, I told her not to waste her time. Another one for the team, LOL.

Talked to a few others who looked good from far, but just average up close. Would have needed a few more drinks.

Wandered into Hippo, no cover, but quick look around confirmed again that Hippo has the best dancers and the worst selection of girls who will actually go out. Wonder if one club will ever get it together and give us what we want. Doubt it.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FrankAndStein For This Post:

Who runs Np anyway?

Just wondering why they have that cranky old fart at the door anyway? Why the waitress with the missing tooth and the other who looks like she'd rather be anywhere else? You can't tell me the job market is so good in BsAs that they can't get more presentable staff? Just weird.

That's good to know

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    I don't tip those fuckers either. They don't expect it from Argies and they accost Yankee's for money. One of them tried to block a member here from getting into a cab one night unless he gave him money. He actually tried to menace him.

I'm in Argentina, I take my cues from the locals to determine what is accepted and customary and tipping doorguys isn't.

DR.
    I never paid much attention, so not sure what the protocol is, but I'm sure you're right.

Went back again to NP and Hippo last night, Saturday night is not the night for either place. Both seem much better on 'off' nights like Wednesday, I think even one Sunday I went to NP? My memory is fuzzy though.

Doorman at Hippo didn't make me pay anything, but that's not such a good deal as drinks start at 200. Better to pay 150 and get a drink. But I could have just taken a look and left which is a nice option.

Dancers were as hot as ever, but fewer than other nights, and the girls walking the floor were horrible, not even one I would remotely consider. Best one I saw was one I had seen at NP an hour earlier. I did confirm dancer drinks are 700 p, and they ask $300 to $400 USD to go out. Yeah they would get more than that in Vegas, but this isn't vegas, and I won't pay it, no way no how.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FrankAndStein For This Post:

Fuck them too

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    The doormen at Hook's and Catto's also expect a tip when you take a Chica out of the bar.

They expect it from you.

TL.

Maybe that's the way it works.
    I don't tip those fuckers either. They don't expect it from Argies and they accost Yankee's for money. One of them tried to block a member here from getting into a cab one night unless he gave him money. He actually tried to menace him.

I'm in Argentina, I take my cues from the locals to determine what is accepted and customary and tipping doorguys isn't.

DR.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Same Story

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad your girl paid it but that fucker NEVER asks Argies for it because they would knock him off his stool. He only hits extranjeros up for it and if you give him grief the chicas will side with him saying they will have to pay it. This is BULLSHIT! Don't give that fuck a penny, not a fucking penny!

Frank this wasn't meant for you, obviously you know your way around, I just borrowed this to make a point for the youngins.

DR.
    The doormen at Hook's and Catto's also expect a tip when you take a Chica out of the bar.

They expect it from you.

TL.

Maybe that's the way it works.

I tend to agree one point for new guys

Quote Originally Posted by Frankandstein  [View Original Post]
    as we walked out the old bastard at the door stopped her, and she said to me, half smiling, 'propina'
    I'm glad your girl paid it but that fucker NEVER asks Argies for it because they would knock him off his stool. He only hits extranjeros up for it and if you give him grief the chicas will side with him saying they will have to pay it. This is BULLSHIT! Don't give that fuck a penny, not a fucking penny!

Frank this wasn't meant for you, obviously you know your way around, I just borrowed this to make a point for the youngins.

DR.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

As cheap as Medellin in a much better city

I hesitate to post my thoughts on newport, as I am still in BsAs, but I'll be leaving soon, and maybe if this place gets a bit more business it'll attract more of the right kind of chicas.

I've been coming to BsAs since 2004. Used to stick my head in the door at newport every once in a while before heading to Madahos, which was fabulous (in those days, not now).

At Newport I could never quite get over the shock of the horse faced, fat, ugly chicas waiting to jump on any poor schmuck who walked in. I never stayed more than 2 minutes. Turned tail and ran out the door every time to the sanctuary of Madahos, where the entrance was about 10 bucks, iirc, and where I once had an astonishingly hot and friendly paraguayan dancer for $100, TLN. It was a stroke of luck and timing, but I had lots of other good experiences there as well.

Since the attitude at the door at madahos now pisses me off, I tried Hippo a few times, and I have to say, the dancers are awesome (well, 5 or 6 of them are). I'll post a bit more about Hippo in the proper place.

So one night I was boycotting Hippo and Madahos, but Newport was the usual hell hole of ugly hags, so I stood outside deciding whether to just cut my losses and head home when I saw a hot young chica in a tight mini skirt head into newport. I thought, what the hell, and went in to have an 80 peso vodka.

Long story short: Wednesday night about 12 midnight or 1 am, about 30 chicas, 20 brutal, 5 just ok, and 5 as pretty as any I have seen in Medellin. Talked to a gorgeous paraguaya, 22 yrs old, she asked for 600 pesos, I didn't even negotiate, off we went and as we walked out the old bastard at the door stopped her, and she said to me, half smiling, , 'propina' as she dug into her purse and pulled out a 20 p note to hand to the guy. She didn't even ask me to pay it, she was just explaining what the deal was. I knew then I had a good one.

She ended up staying the night, never asked for a peso more, just a doll. Keeping her name to myself until I leave. Have seen her twice more, gets better each time. Wanted to see her again recently but she was busy, so someone else has found her too, dammit.

When the paraguaya was busy I went back to NP and found 2 more similar, not quite so perfect as the paraguaya, but damn hot. Cheerleader types.

So you never know. It's a hard place to hang out as the ugliest girls always approach you and it's awkward telling them you aren't interested (and my spanish is good. It's just never easy, they keep saying 'why?' so you eventually have to tell them why). Meanwhile the good ones sit in the dark corners, too shy to approach anyone. But real gems here if you have the tolerance and some time to waste. And at 8 pesos to the dollar, no cover, no drinks, no bar fine, I don't know of a better deal anywhere in SA, and I've been all over.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FrankAndStein For This Post:

Gotcha. My bad.

I'm not saying that Newport is a waste of time but the 2 girls in question surely are. You have to wade through a lot of shit to find a keeper but it's possible.

Thanks,

TL.

By the way, who needs "REAL" game with a fucking hooker?

Why waste it?

All you need is Franklins.
    Primarily referring to silver stars post. I think we all get the two ho's in question suck. Toymann

Ps.. This is a monger board goofy chulo. The game I refer to is picking a gem from an ocean of shitty putas! What the hell did ya think I was referring too?

I Never Implied That Newport is Worthless

Quote Originally Posted by Toymann  [View Original Post]
    You are kidding me right? There are always gems on Newport. This has been documented many times on this board. It's not easy but happens most days. Do you not read this board. You need to stick to driving taxis and Ramiro needs to stick to pimping his street girls. Why clutter this thread with spam? Bad form indeed. Newport is not easy but you can find a gem here on most nights! You just have to put in the effort and be prepared to walk away. Still not sure why either of you are even posting on this thread. Stick to taxis and pimping please. Just my dos centavos. Toymann
    I'm not saying that Newport is a waste of time but the 2 girls in question surely are. You have to wade through a lot of shit to find a keeper but it's possible.

Thanks,

TL

By the way , who needs "REAL" game with a fucking hooker ?

Why waste it ?

All you need is Franklins .

You obviously have as little game as TL.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Star  [View Original Post]
    TL Knows best!
    You are kidding me right? There are always gems on Newport. This has been documented many times on this board. It's not easy but happens most days. Do you not read this board. You need to stick to driving taxis and Ramiro needs to stick to pimping his street girls. Why clutter this thread with spam? Bad form indeed. Newport is not easy but you can find a gem here on most nights! You just have to put in the effort and be prepared to walk away. Still not sure why either of you are even posting on this thread. Stick to taxis and pimping please. Just my dos centavos. Toymann

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Toymann For This Post:

Awful in the daylight and I never talk badly about what a girl looks like but they need to be knocked off of their pedestals. Ran into P at the corner store, where she actually lives, no where near where she claims to live in Recoleta but no big deal; just a white lie. J is always in a bad mood and yes, they always try to talk guys into 3-ways no matter what. P had punching bags under her eyes that would make Mohammed Ali jump into a ring. J is a basic, bleached blonde. Always unhappy.

$200. 00 dollars per hour means : 10 min. To get undressed. 40 minutes of fake sex and 10 min. To get dressed. They also make you buy them drinks at Newport or they can't sit at your table and they want to know within 3 minutes if you or your friend are interested or not! At night, in Newport they look like the best there is but that's not saying much if you study them closely like I have. I have set them up with AP guys many times, reluctantly. The girls are mercenaries. P ONLY has a great body with maybe a few points off due to thin calves. Don't know what J has but to each his own.

TL.

And they will not budge below 200 USD an hour.
    TL Knows best!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Silver Star For This Post:

You Would Hate Them in The Daylight!

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    Jesi (FUCKING HOT) Morocha (FUCKING HOTTER) Have been clocked by me at less than 40 minutes from the time they walk out the door with a trick, walk to the hotel, and back. Those two will spend far more time talking to you in the club than fucking you in your room. It's really sad because they are BY FAR the two hottest chicas in that place. I have first hand reports, though a few years old, that Jesi neg, multi hour session then wanted all the money after about 40 min. If you decide to test those waters be VERY clear in what you are paying for and make SURE that you tell them they get the money ONLY AFTER all agreed services are preformed. Then you got to hold that line because they almost certainly will try and screw you on time. I haven't seen a local take either one of them out since I've been back, only tourists that are pretty drunk, which fits their biz model of rapid return to line up.
    Awful in the daylight and I never talk badly about what a girl looks like but they need to be knocked off of their pedestals. Ran into P at the corner store, where she actually lives, no where near where she claims to live in Recoleta but no big deal; just a white lie. J is always in a bad mood and yes, they always try to talk guys into 3-ways no matter what. P had punching bags under her eyes that would make Mohammed Ali jump into a ring. J is a basic, bleached blonde. Always unhappy.

$200. 00 dollars per hour means : 10 min. To get undressed. 40 minutes of fake sex and 10 min. To get dressed. They also make you buy them drinks at Newport or they can't sit at your table and they want to know within 3 minutes if you or your friend are interested or not! At night, in Newport they look like the best there is but that's not saying much if you study them closely like I have. I have set them up with AP guys many times, reluctantly. The girls are mercenaries. P ONLY has a great body with maybe a few points off due to thin calves. Don't know what J has but to each his own.

TL.

And they will not budge below 200 USD an hour.

Very simple, get in touch with tl on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Gikubik  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'm spending this week in Bs As. I have been here before but I'm new at clubs. Any help in the "war zone" will be apreciate. If someone would like to have a beer to talk a bit and seek for girls, please send me a private message. I'm from Spain and I have to confess that my English is not good enough but I can help with Spanish.

I post here because I can't find anywhere in this forum for meeting other puteros in the city! I'm not interested in visiting any special club like newport or whatever.

See you in Buenos Aires.

Gikubik

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Morgando69 For This Post:

Anybody in the city?

Hi, I'm spending this week in Bs As. I have been here before but I'm new at clubs. Any help in the "war zone" will be apreciate. If someone would like to have a beer to talk a bit and seek for girls, please send me a private message. I'm from Spain and I have to confess that my English is not good enough but I can help with Spanish.

I post here because I can't find anywhere in this forum for meeting other puteros in the city! I'm not interested in visiting any special club like newport or whatever.

See you in Buenos Aires.

Gikubik

Posting Limitations