Thread: New Port

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Walleye  [View Original Post]
    The one that always wears the fake, light blue denim stretchy pants? I wrote (a long while back) about being there late one morning and not finding anything to my liking when Julietta (if Medusa had a sister - brunette with sun tattoo around her navel) caught me in her tractor-beam. I was weak, what can I say. The next time I was in there, a couple of the chicas that I knew were busting my chops for taking the house pig home. In her defense, I must say that she was pleasant and I enjoyed myself.
    Not Julietta. I know her though never did her. The horse faced chica has a humongous rack, always prominently displayed (bigger than Julietta even) , very blonde and could be Mr. Ed's better half.

Daddy Rulz tells the story about Julietta announcing that she was the "biggest", or was it the "best"(?), whoare in Buenos Aires one night at Exedra.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to El Perro For This Post:

Yep

When I was a newbie to Bs As, I had AP as my guide. However, I was used to always flying solo and continued to do so in Bs As, for a while. I was traveling to Argentina twice a month and stayed pretty close to the cemetery. For the first many visits I went to privados and ordered internet take out (usually of forum recommended chicas). I had never set foot into NP, I figured flying solo and speaking almost zero Spanish would paint a big target on my forehead. However, at 2am one morning, being so close to the front door, I couldn't resist. To my surprise, I was able to fend for myself, enjoy a few chopps and I saw a number of alluring chicas. Then I met my first diamond in the rough (Cecile).

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    Most of the mongers who like NP go there for the diamond in the rough to be found. I'm sure they are there, but so much ugliness and attitude to wade through.
    She got me hooked on the place. She was relatively new to the biz and looked very fresh and happy. That was maybe 5 years ago. Last time I saw her, she looked like one of the wizened vets (but still was very pleasant to hang with). I repeated with her many times. There have been three other diamonds in the rough, since then.

Plus, that big titted horse face blonde gives me the willies every time I see her.
    The one that always wears the fake, light blue denim stretchy pants? I wrote (a long while back) about being there late one morning and not finding anything to my liking when Julietta (if Medusa had a sister - brunette with sun tattoo around her navel) caught me in her tractor-beam. I was weak, what can I say. The next time I was in there, a couple of the chicas that I knew were busting my chops for taking the house pig home. In her defense, I must say that she was pleasant and I enjoyed myself.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wild Walleye For This Post:

Back in the day

I never had any issue with taking chicas to places other than telos. Though often I would take them to the one on the other side of the cemetery. As far as sub standard performance I was always explicit before leaving AND I expressly told them they would be paid after. If they balked at any of my requirements I never left with them. I also found that waiting until I saw someone I like waste a shitload of time talking with some boludo without making a deal could be turned to my advantage. I would ask them if they wanted to talk for another hour or get the hell out and make some money because I respected her time and didn't want to waste it. When they said they did, then I would graphically and clearly state my desires and ask if they were ok with it. If so out we went. On a first visit I actually prefer telos because I can leave without paying them if they try and change the deal, in your apartment or hotel that is harder.

Additionally you have to stay in the drivers seat. One long time repeater tried to pull that, you got to buy me a drink shit with me. I got really pissed at her, and asked her if she wasn't confusing me with some idiot tourist I told her I was leaving and would go to the telo and wait out front for exactly 5 minutes, if she wanted to earn she would get her ass over there and walked out. She was running down the street to try and catch me within a minute. It's all about establishing your position in their minds.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

I rarely go to NP anymore. I might drop in if another monger is interested in checking it out. As far as I can see, the only reason to go is the lack of take out fee. Which is a definite positive, but for me it doesn't make up for the negatives about the place. Namely, that most of the chicas have seen way better days. They've been rode hard and put up wet. Too many weathered faces and poor attitudes. Also, I can't help but compare the place to how it was 5-6 years ago, when there was a lot of positive energy, better chicas, less expensive, etc.

Most of the mongers who like NP go there for the diamond in the rough to be found. I'm sure they are there, but so much ugliness and attitude to wade through.

Plus, that big titted horse face blonde gives me the willies every time I see her.

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to NP lately.

But few times I have taken girls from NP, I usually never got a BBBJ or if I did get it, it was a quick one. Kissing quality has also been poor many times.

What you (Mpexy) decibed as your session last evening has happened to me several times at NP.

Also the girl saying "I only go to telos" has happened to me 100 times with me rejecting the girls outright for that.

On other hand their are mongers who claim that they never had a sub standard experience with a NP girl or never were asked to go to a telo or never had problems in getting excellent GFEs.

So am perplexed. Am I doing something wrong (and I am NOT a newbie monger) or am I missing a trick or two or the mongers who are always successful at NP are simply exaggerating or have some feather on their cap, which I do not.

I noticed these days, no one wants to discuss the prices. Sad. I thought price discussion is such a important part on this board, to keep prices in control at least us mongers who meet once a week at AP house. I have not gone to NP at all in 2012 but if I were to go there this week, I will not pay more than 500 for a session of 2 hrs at least and expect a good experience with a 7+ chica. Comments welcome.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to El Perro For This Post:

BBBJs with NP chicas

I haven't been to NP lately.

But few times I have taken girls from NP, I usually never got a BBBJ or if I did get it, it was a quick one. Kissing quality has also been poor many times.

What you (Mpexy) decibed as your session last evening has happened to me several times at NP.

Also the girl saying "I only go to telos" has happened to me 100 times with me rejecting the girls outright for that.

On other hand their are mongers who claim that they never had a sub standard experience with a NP girl or never were asked to go to a telo or never had problems in getting excellent GFEs.

So am perplexed. Am I doing something wrong (and I am NOT a newbie monger) or am I missing a trick or two or the mongers who are always successful at NP are simply exaggerating or have some feather on their cap, which I do not.

I noticed these days, no one wants to discuss the prices. Sad. I thought price discussion is such a important part on this board, to keep prices in control at least us mongers who meet once a week at AP house. I have not gone to NP at all in 2012 but if I were to go there this week, I will not pay more than 500 for a session of 2 hrs at least and expect a good experience with a 7+ chica. Comments welcome.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Member #3320 For This Post:

Chica drinks, Black's part timer, misc

Was in Newport tonight with another AP member hanging out. Who I leave to name himself if wish to do so.

Got there around decent starting time 12:30am and chatted / drank till around 4am. Couple useful tidbits thought would share with board:

1. Wasn't much special or that hot tonight other than maybe 2 chicas. Crowd got pretty decent from 1-2:30am, say 30-35 guys and bit more gals.

2. One chica I talked to towards later part of night. Other AP member coined this the 'mercy fuck' because she wasn't anything special and I was mainly interested in taking her out just to satisfy curiosity. We all know in general Paraguayans are different, special, whatever. But this chick told me she'd moved to Argentina when age 6, and been here 22 years. So for the hell of it while waiting for my sugar babe to get over a cold, decided to take her out to experiment. Would she be the typical Paraguayan or assimilated Argentine?

Until the bizarre chica-move she made. She claimed she couldn't go out unless I paid for and bought her a chica drink. At Newport. Other AP member and I basically laughed and knew this was bs. Told her same thing and she kept insisting and that besides, for 40-50 pesos who cared. Which was true. But told her the point was principle of being conned not the actual peso amount. So basically, after she kept insisting, told her deal was off. And of course, she left solo with zero earnings when NP closed up bit early around 4:15am.

So out of curiosity and confirmation, went up to the bald bartender guy been there forever, gave him 50p and told him just wanted a straight answer to one question. And asked him about the 'mandatory' chica drink and he told me what we already knew but was nice hearing from him direct. She was crazy, there's no enforced must buy chica drink to take anyone out, and whether she sits with you, chats all night, leaves with or without you, you buying her a drink is purely up to you and her, no house rule.

AP member and I laughed and chatted again about how bizarre chica logic is. She lost a decent session fee and went home alone because she'd rather not drop the must-buy-drink routine.

3. Standing there after talking to the bartender was this other ok but not hot, yet in odd way alluring because we'd coined her the "wall flower" for sitting demurely by and really not trying to aggressively attract the guys like the usual brazilian bunch. So with pretty close to 4am and NP winding down, just popped an offer and she jumped at it. But where the deal got undone is of course soon as I asked her the pre-final closing of deal to ascertain would this be a long hour, couple hours, etc she said her rate was X times total hours. I've often referred to the price police which is why I avoid naming what I offer but let's just say what her 3 hour rate would have been exceeded what I've paid top end Madahos dancers that sometimes goes out, sometimes doesn't. So just cut the deal there.

4. Suppose this was all luck in the sense the 1 of 2 pretty decent, quasi hot by my standards chick was finally available. Whole night she'd been cornered by guys trying to close deal with her or just wasting her time. But as luck would have it just as I returned to our table and told AP member I was going home solo, she was standing right there. So asked her whether she was leaving with anyone, said no, and turned out it was because she said the guys all wanted to take her to their apartments and she never went anywhere but telos.

So I told her well too bad then because I never go to telos and I have an apartment. 4 blocks away. Which she then reversed herself and said for me, as a foreigner, she'd be ok going back to my place. Turns out her actual rule is no argentines she will go back to homes / apartments with, and under no circumstances to any location anyone who was colombian.

So quickly closed a deal for hasta maņana which basically meant 3-4 hours.

Turns out she's a Blacks girl who 2-3 nights a week also moonlights at Newports. Named Alejandra. Dirty blond. 8.5 body, pretty face. 7 on 10 scale of augmented breasts which is about as good as it gets here in Argentina in my opinion. I've actually handled one pair that I'd call an 8, nothing better exists. Naming here because I don't ever plan on going out with her again although she insisted on giving me her private number.

Reason she's not a repeat for me is:

1) clock watcher hardcore.

2) she pulled the 'I normally only have sex 1 time' without propina routine. Although to be fair she mentioned this after our round #2. But I generally immediately dump girls as non-repeats soon as this mode comes up.

3) I'm a safety guy so don't mind safety girls. E. G. All condom sex for actual penetration, but she was pretty on the far end. Minimal lip brush kissing, no release without condom even on her tits. However she was fine and insisted on using lotion to have me rub her everywhere. And I mean everywhere. Debated telling her how incongruent that was when my hand which had just been touching myself with pre-seminal fluid therefore attached, was allowed to digitally penetrate her but god forbid I cum on her tits. Not sure she was up for that kind of logical medical debate so just went with it and overall I wouldn't say the session was bad, just not a repeat.

Out of curiosity between rounds I asked her what she made in a month between Blacks and NP gigs and after the usual chica evasion of 'well if I really get lucky and get one guy who pays me $XXXX for one session', she finally coughed up a figure of 15k pesos was a pretty bad month. 20k pesos was avg and what she basically tried for, and 25k was "suerte" or lucky.

Given what I know about another Madahos girl I've setup, and current sugar babe, this doesn't sound that unreasonable for a Blacks girl. Bit high for your average non-high end club girl but 20k pesos is probably about right.

Just parted ways with her and don't plan on repeating. If you want to nail a Blacks chick who isn't super hot but not bad, on NP prices without the Blacks entrance and drink fee, she says she works Sat usually and some random weekday or two since she only has to show up at Blacks for 4 days minimum per week.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mpexy For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mpexy  [View Original Post]
    P. S. Don't remember what drink prices used to be, but was 54p for bottle of corona, and when my chica ordered it was house chop for 50p. Also new, least for me, was door guy. One that's been there forever far back as 2005 when I first saw, demanded a tip. Not from me directly but seems he asked my chica who told me. So I handed him the only change I had, having just landed all I had were 100 notes and the small amount of change from my bar tab was a 2p bill and he sneered, handed it back to the girl as I was walking out.

Seems the old grouch doesn't want to touch a less than 20p bill. Which I ended up breaking change for to give him. But at same time told him fuck off, over the months I'd be here would have tipped him far better if he'd done any tips for me to earn it, so he could take this single 20p and know he'd just screwed himself out of lot more long run and unless he could get the manager to not let me back which I thought unlikely with my usual size bar tabs, I'd see him again later and he could just piss off about ever getting another tip from me.

Ahhh, the joys of being back in Argentina
    Sounds like the place is still alive and well. 50 for a Chopp? The Pricks. One thing they have going for them is that the tourists are spending Monopoly money and don't feel the pinch. But at least it is a decent place so I guess that's not bad considering what we have here. Looks like you at least broke the ice for the first night. As far as the old dickhead at the door....I never did figure out what he does. Unless he introduces me to his granddaughter, he'll never get a penny from me. ...Let's hear more on your trip.

Landed late yesterday, hadn't recharged credits to my cell to call some old stand-bys, so just walked to Newports at midnight.

Light drizzle turned to medium weight and between that and sat night syndrome, place was pretty dead. Maybe 3-4 guys any one time. 4-5 chicas. Two of them being house pigs I recognized from long ago.

Only semi acceptable looking chica there quoted me $300 USA dollars. So yes, I laughed. Politely. In her face and told her I just wanted to rent, not buy for life. I speak reasonable Spanish. Bad accent and conjugation but able to have complete conversations.

Negotiated more reasonable rate and went back to my place. She called herself Melinda. 23 yrs old, dark hair. So the thinking with wrong head mistake, being tired from insane 17 hours of flight delays plus the flight times from west coast even in first class must have had me brain dead because I committed the sin of paying first when she asked instead of after.

So sure enough, toda la noche turned into about an hour and she was out of there. Honestly, was tired enough that would have been fine if it was me kicking her out rather than she leaving

Before someone asks, I don't quote prices I pay because it tends to bring out the price-police. I pay what it's worth to me, so should everyone else and enough said imo.

Service was adequate, nothing special to go back to. She claimed used to work at blacks and madahos but if true. At least 17 months ago last I was here, she'd have been on lower end of chicas there. Used to go both those places a lot and from that scale on a decent night I'd barely give her a 6.

Newport scale maybe a 7.

P. S. Don't remember what drink prices used to be, but was 54p for bottle of corona, and when my chica ordered it was house chop for 50p. Also new, least for me, was door guy. One that's been there forever far back as 2005 when I first saw, demanded a tip. Not from me directly but seems he asked my chica who told me. So I handed him the only change I had, having just landed all I had were 100 notes and the small amount of change from my bar tab was a 2p bill and he sneered, handed it back to the girl as I was walking out.

Seems the old grouch doesn't want to touch a less than 20p bill. Which I ended up breaking change for to give him. But at same time told him fuck off, over the months I'd be here would have tipped him far better if he'd done any tips for me to earn it, so he could take this single 20p and know he'd just screwed himself out of lot more long run and unless he could get the manager to not let me back which I thought unlikely with my usual size bar tabs, I'd see him again later and he could just piss off about ever getting another tip from me.

Ahhh, the joys of being back in Argentina

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    Wnt in tonigh with no gas in the tank just to score a joint am the Brazilian mafia was launched on me, scor my porro and left sleeping alone tonight. Need rest. X
    Going down soon, what is the latest price for chicas? How about for a glass of beer?

Thanks

Porro

Wnt in tonigh with no gas in the tank just to score a joint am the Brazilian mafia was launched on me, scor my porro and left sleeping alone tonight. Need rest. X

A tip

There is a Brazilian brunette with a bob cut with bangs named Christina that has a slamming body, highly recommended her body is OO MG even for me.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteCat  [View Original Post]
    No, this guy has a full head of hair. Gato, I know it's hard to remember everyone you meet but I do think you and I met there this same night for a drink.
    No I am very sure I could pull you out of a line up stranger and I will be there tonight say h, yeah I know shit gets fuzzy but thats how I roll, hard or not at all never know when.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I hope your not the bald tall guy I clippped the chica from jajajajaj
    No, this guy has a full head of hair. Gato, I know it's hard to remember everyone you meet but I do think you and I met there this same night for a drink.

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeOilSales  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in here tonight. Very few girls and very few customers, and the quality was horrendous. Live band playing. YMMV and I am aware that Saturday night is among the worst nights of the week for mongering in Buenos Aires.
    I hope your not the bald tall guy I clippped the chica from jajajajaj

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger  [View Original Post]
    In NP I always try to look for the lost girl, someone the sit in a corner and do not socialite and run around too much. Girls that look out of place because they are!

Even the local board admits that this is where lots of new girls come and try out the profession, or need money for something.

Last night spotted just such a girl. Got the bartender to get her over, did my thing and realized I hit jackpot.

Stranger
    This is the same type I look for. I was there one time and there was a lost soul near the window. I sat with her and was convinced she was new. Didn't drink or smoke and was obviously there for the dollars. As innocent as she looked and sounded she would not budge from her price. Her girlfriends forgot to tell her the meaning of the word negotiation. Left with a college student from Brazil who was trying to pay her tuition.

Posting Limitations