Thread: New Port

Closed Thread
Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Hi J

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    34, 36 or 38p for a brew. I forget. I think they're using an egg timer for the price increases.
    Pricey NP! But I have a brew saved for you.

Strad

Wink Time's up!

Quote Originally Posted by Strad  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report, NP once been my favorite place as well, beer used to be 9p! How much is the drink now in average?

Strad
    34, 36 or 38p for a brew. I forget. I think they're using an egg timer for the price increases.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to El Perro For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger  [View Original Post]
    Was planning to come in, have a look, a drink then leave and check out Hook and other places, having spent waaay to much time at Newport!

Lots of local heroes and all the regular girls, live music, some crappy local band playing ethnic music, not good!

Bartender saw my desperate thirsty face and mixed a STRONG G&T.

Settled in the bar and checked out inventory, it was actually a few new girls, some nice once to.

After my second G&T a lot of the girls came up and said Hi, like I said previously I think most of them are cool girls. One blond I had a coupe of times came up, she is very charming and speak decent English, have a kid and are not the fittest I have had but is quite fun. She had a girlfriend I never seen before that was nice. She asked if I wanted to take them back home and have a threesome, I told her I knew she had to get home to her kid in the morning and I hate girls rushing and giving it time-time. Like I said she is a cool girl and could see my point, but said her girlfriend just got single and was not in a rush. I bought them a couple of drinks, witch actually was water, and so it cost me nada.

Her GF was a blond, perfect tits, toned stomach good figure, and pretty face.

I already have overpaid the blond before so her GF expected the same, told her I would give her 600 pesos, but knew that fat fucking Pepe could have her for 300, but that I did not care, as long as she was nice and gave me no shit.

Ended up taking her home, (actually it is Jacksons house but paying the rent I think of it as home.

Had a few drinks, listen to music and practices my Spanish, spent a coupe of hours talking. Went to bed and spent another few in bed. I would say it was my best sexual experience in BA so far, fucking awesome!

I slumbered of happy, then got her a taxi and told her to meet me at 9PM so we can go and have a meal.

For me Newport still is my Cheers in BA.
    Thanks for the report, NP once been my favorite place as well, beer used to be 9p! How much is the drink now in average?

Strad

My favorit

Was planning to come in, have a look, a drink then leave and check out Hook and other places, having spent waaay to much time at Newport!

Lots of local heroes and all the regular girls, live music, some crappy local band playing ethnic music, not good!

Bartender saw my desperate thirsty face and mixed a STRONG G&T.

Settled in the bar and checked out inventory, it was actually a few new girls, some nice once to.

After my second G&T a lot of the girls came up and said Hi, like I said previously I think most of them are cool girls. One blond I had a coupe of times came up, she is very charming and speak decent English, have a kid and are not the fittest I have had but is quite fun. She had a girlfriend I never seen before that was nice. She asked if I wanted to take them back home and have a threesome, I told her I knew she had to get home to her kid in the morning and I hate girls rushing and giving it time-time. Like I said she is a cool girl and could see my point, but said her girlfriend just got single and was not in a rush. I bought them a couple of drinks, witch actually was water, and so it cost me nada.

Her GF was a blond, perfect tits, toned stomach good figure, and pretty face.

I already have overpaid the blond before so her GF expected the same, told her I would give her 600 pesos, but knew that fat fucking Pepe could have her for 300, but that I did not care, as long as she was nice and gave me no shit.

Ended up taking her home, (actually it is Jacksons house but paying the rent I think of it as home.

Had a few drinks, listen to music and practices my Spanish, spent a coupe of hours talking. Went to bed and spent another few in bed. I would say it was my best sexual experience in BA so far, fucking awesome!

I slumbered of happy, then got her a taxi and told her to meet me at 9PM so we can go and have a meal.

For me Newport still is my Cheers in BA.

Hunting

I don't mind doing a little hunting, so long as I am virtually assured of bagging some game by the end of the night. Heading into Newport can be a bit like walking into the Star Wars' bar. You can taken aback by some of the strange creatures eyeballing you when you walk in. At first, the fuglies kinda put me off a little. I attribute that to not wanting to hurt the beasts' feelings when brushing them off. That said, you need to keep trash fish off your hook so it is ready for the trophy trouser trout, when she comes along.

I have had pretty decent luck at NP over the past several years or so. With the exception of the night I took Julietta (la bailarina grandes) , I think that every chica I have taken out of NP has been a 7+ on both looks. While I normally like variety, I think every NP chica that I have taken out, with the aforementioned exception, has been what I think of as a classic portena chica: long, narrow face with elegant facial features, long black hair, alabaster skin and an air of 'hotness. ' Going on memory, I believe that they all were 5'2-5'6, 98-125lbs, be-see cups (50/50 natural vs man made) and most have been even better on performance. Without checking my notes, some of the names I recall are Lorena (awesome, so, so naughty, one of the best) , Pamela, Cecelia (2yrs ago, has since started looking more like Julietta) , and Clara Maria (great). Even Julietta provided a good time while being a bit outside my superficial appearance parameters.

At least in my experiences at NP, there is no discernible rhyme or reason as to when the fishing is better. Some nights I can find a keeper in under ten minutes while on others I have spent an hour plus looking in all the dark corners of the place. The only advice I would give is have a 'Plan B' if you strike out (1631 Junin or delivery).

I have run into some girls with SERIUS issues, but they have been fun and I have had quite some good times. Those make the best memories.
    Some of my best Bs As experiences (many repeats with this one) were with a chica with issues and fantasies far beyond my comprehension. I suspect Bob and Toyman know to whom I am referring.

Many thanks for all the insights. I kind of relate to Stranger's perspective with my own experiences. I too like the absence of entrance fees and chica drink minimums. I've had some big disappointments at New Port but also found some gems there, like Laura who was the high school sweetheart I never had. But I think I'll take the consensus advice and look into the Triangle clubs or Gysell's.

PS: Anyone need any ThinkPad T40/41 accessories? I'm cleaning my closet out.
    Last edited by BA Luvr; 02-26-11 at 12:52. Reason: added TP models in PS

My favorite waterhole in BA.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion, Newport is full of old 40+ hags, real bitches, very poor sexual performance, very high prices. A TOTAL waste of money and time.
    Okay, I only been there the last year and less than hundred times (but getting close) so I can't talk about 'good old days', only the present.

My take is that you don't pay to get inn, the music is fucking brilliant, the bartender gives you STRONG drinks and the atmosphere is good.

I probably been with about 15-20 girls from there, some of them I wonder how the fuck I ended up with, other was very nice. What I never had there is problems, most of the girls I have talked to there are actually cool girls to spend some time with.

The stunning beauties I haven't seen many, some non-regular that are stunning I have dumped into, but most the regular are average looking. Some old bags but hey never gave me any problems and we all have to make a living.

What I do like is that there is no time bandits, no lady drink and rip off, I normally come there to have a drink, chill out and plan to go to another place, more often than not some girl that turn out to be charming comes up and I end up taking her home and having a blast.

I have run into some girls with SERIUS issues, but they have been fun and I have had quite some good times. Those make the best memories.

Most girls I have paid 500 pesos for, I have fellow mongers negotiating to 300 and I think that would be possible with most, me I rater have they come and spend a good time, come back and I have had 'freebies' and weekends I did not paid for so I don't complain.

Some of my best threesome of my life I picked up here, but I realize I need to go somewhere with more pretty and young girls, but I would not knock it out completely. I like to think of it as my 'Cheers', with hockers.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stranger For This Post:

One Newport story........few years ago I spotted what I thought was a new girl. Looked real young. She was with a friend who was a regular. I speak the lingo so I got over there quick and started my BS. I really think this one was new. She was trembling when we talked. She was 18 or 19 at the most. She knew what to ask and answered all the questions right except one. No bucal sin......next!

I really used to enjoy Newport but I find it very "professional" nowadays. A little better luck can be found at the triangle especially for chicas new to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabone  [View Original Post]
    I guess I learned that the hard way. I 'll be at Hook tonight if anyone is around and wants a beer.
    Well, after talking up Hook I better add that things have been slower lately due to the "summer exodus". Things will pick up in a few weeks. Also Friday is not the best mongering night, though it will be better than Saturday night. Good luck with your hunting. Unless you pick up hotshot Laura do yourself a favor and don't pay any more than 300p. Some of the girls can be had for 250p and less if you wait and have a little chamuyo.

Np

I guess I learned that the hard way. I 'll be at Hook tonight if anyone is around and wants a beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    I rarely go here anymore. The bang for the buck quotient at New Port has taken a serious hit over the past two years. In the past I could justify hanging out with some buddies here even if I wasn't much interested in the chicas. Now, with the ever escalating beer prices, even hanging out is less appealing.

I know this place remains popular with some posters, but give me the Triangle clubs anyday. The girls in Hook, for example, are generally younger and thinner, and some can be had for nearly half the price of the beat up New Port chicas.
    In my opinion, Newport is full of old 40+ hags, real bitches, very poor sexual performance, very high prices. A TOTAL waste of money and time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabone  [View Original Post]
    Been here a couple of times, the past few weeks and haven't found any going below 550 and quality not that great IMHO. Once there was a short hot blond girl who only wanted to go for 550 with another 550 for her girlfriend also who was not much.

Nice brunnet named Miariela asked 800 we agreed 600 for 1. 5 hrs, hot girl but not great oral skilz- really didn't want to do BBBJ and no dfk.

Place doesn't really get started at all till 1am, always seems to be some dark Dominicans
    I rarely go here anymore. The bang for the buck quotient at New Port has taken a serious hit over the past two years. In the past I could justify hanging out with some buddies here even if I wasn't much interested in the chicas. Now, with the ever escalating beer prices, even hanging out is less appealing.

I know this place remains popular with some posters, but give me the Triangle clubs anyday. The girls in Hook, for example, are generally younger and thinner, and some can be had for nearly half the price of the beat up New Port chicas.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to El Perro For This Post:

Cool New Port

Been here a couple of times, the past few weeks and haven't found any going below 550 and quality not that great IMHO. Once there was a short hot blond girl who only wanted to go for 550 with another 550 for her girlfriend also who was not much.

Nice brunnet named Miariela asked 800 we agreed 600 for 1. 5 hrs, hot girl but not great oral skilz- really didn't want to do BBBJ and no dfk.

Place doesn't really get started at all till 1am, always seems to be some dark Dominicans

"Average" rate at New Port

400? Seriously? Inflation has certainly taken its toll. It's been several years since I was last in BA but it was about 50-66 USD back then. Has it really doubled? What's the general experience? I plan to make my comeback in April and would appreciate a general consensus.

Even I was laughing at that one

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Da Man  [View Original Post]
    Did you really ask this? What do you think this means? If you can remember it, please let us know her exact response. Thanks
    Even this lingual mutant had a laugh at that one. I usually ask them "es que la vagina de una gato?"

Posting Limitations