Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 33 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Dear Exon

I am not as "kinky" as you are!

Cheers!

Strad

Retired Member

Quote Originally Posted by Strad
    I ran away from New Port last night, I admitte, and I didn't know why. LOL!

I ran away while Claudia was in the washroom. Claudia thinks that I am her "boyfriend" now; she became so obsessive that no matter which chicas in New Port I was talking to, or what was I deliberately ignoring her, she would come around and harass, ask me to take her.

The night before at New Port, Claudia, this short blonde to whom we become acquaintances since my first time in Buenos Airs, approached me and offered 200 pesos for her service. I counter offered her 150 pesos for TTL, and I added an additional request. To take her boots off when she's in my bed! It really drove her nuts how I knew of her "hobby"! Since it was slow time at New Port, since my offer was "take it or leave it", when I kicked in 150 pesos offer for TTL, she complied and off we go. On the way to my apartment, I recalled a part of our conversation, she challenged, "Why sleep through the night? Let's fuck all night"! I assured her that I am up to accommodate that challenge.

Back to my apartment, I discovered some more of her "hobbies". She locked herself in the bathroom while I heard all the washing was going only she wasn't in the showering! After a long moment she merged, in her lovely three pieces in brown that match her nicely toned skin from the tanning salons. Claudia's body is in nice proportions, her breasts are nice and perky, her pussy area shaved clean and felt like a baby's skin. Right away I've got a strong surge in wanting to sniff her pussy. In the bathroom, all her clothes were nicely hanged and stacked there. Humm, good signs? Off to bed, Claudia seemed to forget our agreement, said she did not recall that she had to take her boots off. I had to remind her, no boots off, no sex, and go home. I could hear her groans inside, and slowly but surely, she took off both of boots, and then the white socks which she folded them neatly just like they were fresh out of laudry!

Boots off finally, alright! Mongers, for your information, Claudia does not have six toes or alien toes, she's got a pair of perfect feet, small and cute I have to say.

In bed, still hiding her feet from me, she started to ride on my body as if I am her horse, she went on praise my size, and then suddenly grabbed my hood and sucked on it like there is no tomorrow! It was certainly a turn-on from my end, combined with BBBJ and intercourse (covered) it just like Paul Harvey's "The rest of story", full of wild and madness.

Claudia left at daylight; I did not looked at the clock, all I wanted is to get some sleep from this crazy all-night-long-activity. As she took her earnings and wrote down her home phone number, she reminded me this deal is only for me, exclusively.

I mentioned before that I discovered other extremes of Claudia. During the night, every time when she used the bathroom, she washed herself clean for long time, and I was demanded to wash mine too. Every time she's off my bed, she put her boots back on, and then there were games to play to get her boots off again. We spent the night cuddling, talking, sucking and fucking. This girl, I tell ya, never rests.

Claudia is certainly a fun girl in her own unique ways, I would recommend this chica if you are not tired of her "games"..

Strad
    Thanks for the great post Strad, but I think I would have demanded she leave her boots on, a little more "Kinky" that way.

Exon

Another talent from New Port

Cathy, if that is her name, a paraguayan from New Port, offered me her service for A$R200, and later negociated down to A$R 150 for completo. I decieded to take this one; her hair was still wet from right off shower and smelled great! This energetic 21-year-old, a little bit hyperactive I have to say, performed CBJ (a mistake my end when at negociation) anal, and her body is so soft and flexible that can be bend in many ways.

Following details go to the Private Gallary.

Strad
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cathy03.jpg‎   cathy04.jpg‎  

Thumbs up Claudia...Boots Off Finally!

I ran away from New Port last night, I admitte, and I didn't know why. LOL!

I ran away while Claudia was in the washroom. Claudia thinks that I am her "boyfriend" now; she became so obsessive that no matter which chicas in New Port I was talking to, or what was I deliberately ignoring her, she would come around and harass, ask me to take her.

The night before at New Port, Claudia, this short blonde to whom we become acquaintances since my first time in Buenos Airs, approached me and offered 200 pesos for her service. I counter offered her 150 pesos for TTL, and I added an additional request...to take her boots off when she's in my bed! It really drove her nuts how I knew of her "hobby"! Since it was slow time at New Port, since my offer was "take it or leave it", when I kicked in 150 pesos offer for TTL, she complied and off we go. On the way to my apartment, I recalled a part of our conversation, she challenged, "Why sleep through the night? Let's fuck all night"! I assured her that I am up to accommodate that challenge.

Back to my apartment, I discovered some more of her "hobbies". She locked herself in the bathroom while I heard all the washing was going only she wasn't in the showering! After a long moment she merged, in her lovely three pieces in brown that match her nicely toned skin from the tanning salons. Claudia's body is in nice proportions, her breasts are nice and perky, her pussy area shaved clean and felt like a baby's skin. Right away I've got a strong surge in wanting to sniff her pussy. In the bathroom, all her clothes were nicely hanged and stacked there. Humm, good signs? Off to bed, Claudia seemed to forget our agreement, said she did not recall that she had to take her boots off. I had to remind her, no boots off, no sex, and go home. I could hear her groans inside, and slowly but surely, she took off both of boots, and then the white socks which she folded them neatly just like they were fresh out of laudry!

Boots off finally, alright! Mongers, for your information, Claudia does not have six toes or alien toes, she's got a pair of perfect feet, small and cute I have to say.

In bed, still hiding her feet from me, she started to ride on my body as if I am her horse, she went on praise my size, and then suddenly grabbed my hood and sucked on it like there is no tomorrow! It was certainly a turn-on from my end, combined with BBBJ and intercourse (covered) it just like Paul Harvey's "The rest of story", full of wild and madness.

Claudia left at daylight; I did not looked at the clock, all I wanted is to get some sleep from this crazy all-night-long-activity. As she took her earnings and wrote down her home phone number, she reminded me this deal is only for me, exclusively.

I mentioned before that I discovered other extremes of Claudia. During the night, every time when she used the bathroom, she washed herself clean for long time, and I was demanded to wash mine too. Every time she's off my bed, she put her boots back on, and then there were games to play to get her boots off again. We spent the night cuddling, talking, sucking and fucking. This girl, I tell ya, never rests.

Claudia is certainly a fun girl in her own unique ways, I would recommend this chica if you are not tired of her "games"..

Strad

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    Great electricity, mucho besos at Newport and the nearby World Cafe where we stopped for an hour to party with friends. The chica can drink beer, maybe 7 or 8 in 2.5 hours. She was mucho fun and a trophy (an 8 face and body) We go to my pad. DFK, DATY, BBBJ, lactating, etc. Then the crap starts--she wants more money, she constantly is watching the clock and advising me says 20 more minutes, 10, 5, etc. Then wants much more money for more time! No more for me! Goodbye! Doubt if I will do her again because I don't believe she is trainable. Adendum: She flooded the bathroom using the bidet. Lastly, as she was leaving, she wanted another beer, a beer sleeve, a hat, and a t-shirt. So far, nothing is missing but it is a possibility.
    Sidney, I am sorry you had a bad experiance, but I will be the first to tell.

You colombian women are the biggest snakes in the world, I have not meet a Colombian women who has any work desire, they want to be rich, but do not like to work for it. They are only intrested in getting it for free, beware of colombian women, they are nasty liers and all wantina a to get but not give.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    Nothing at 1130pm. Few customers, 8 ugly chicas.
    TOO EARLY El Sid! Yes, New Port has been a little slack lately, but it doesn't get started until 1pm! Better stoke up on some java, resign yourself to late hours, or start pounding privados.

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger
    Dropped by Newport about 2 AM and counted 21 chicas and 3 chicos in the place. I did not see the short swaybacked ugly but great body chica and her side kick the blond brazilian bombshell tonight. Some really low rates 5 and down on my scale. Had little blond come up and basicly begged to be taken out even got down to P$150 TLN, but had to pass. I mean the chicas were desprate and the other one I just talked to was willing to go for the same deal no drink just out of there. I usually can find something reasonable both in price and looks here, but tonight was a dog.
    I was in there last Friday with a similar reaction. My first time in New Port in maybe a year and a noticeable drop off in numbers and quality. Maybe it's the dead of winter malaise.

Where Have All the (Good) Chicas Gone

Dropped by Newport about 2 AM and counted 21 chicas and 3 chicos in the place. I did not see the short swaybacked ugly but great body chica and her side kick the blond brazilian bombshell tonight. Some really low rates 5 and down on my scale. Had little blond come up and basicly begged to be taken out even got down to P$150 TLN, but had to pass. I mean the chicas were desprate and the other one I just talked to was willing to go for the same deal no drink just out of there. I usually can find something reasonable both in price and looks here, but tonight was a dog.

Mongers-

I stopped in here last night for several hours with another Buenos Aires resident to scope out the scene. At least 50% of the chicas present were undoable according to my judgement. However, there were about 5-10 hot pieces of ass among the 40 or so chicas. I actually know about 15 of the girls hanging out in here because they come to my office to hang out after their shift is over. We called some chicas over to get some quotes and all started at $300 AR but came down to $200 (and probably less) in a New York minute. All in all, if you like late 20's to mid 30's chicas this can be a good spot. I like it occaisonally because you can drink some beers and hang out for not too much money ($12 AR large draft beer) and there are none of the hassles of the "top shelf" clubs such as required exit drinks. I tried to arrange a threesome with a tall, early 30's blonde brasilian with a killer body and the standard freebie I have that works here, but the tall blonde has a boyfriend and kids and therefore only agreed to it as part of her "work", which means I would have had to pay her and probably wear a rubber too, so I let it pass. So in the end, I just took out the standard freebie for another round of quality bareback action.

Suerte,

Dirk Diggler

Sheena of Newport

Dropped into Newport last week around 12. Have not had much luck there in the past. Too many barracudas and over the hill chicas for my taste Anyway, stuck up conversation with slim, small breasted girl with mini skirt and white boots. I think she speaks quite good English, but didn't bother to find out. Turns out her parents are cuban. She was brought up here. Unlike most Cubanas is fair-skinned. She is abviously a regular as everybody seemed to know her, as did all the club door men and street sellers as we walked to local telos. Anyway she asked $US100, I countered with $150 and we agreed on $200. So to local transitorio (I never take a girl back to apartment on first encounter) Started well enough. She undressed, leaving boots on, and started gyrating strip on bed routine. Sadly, things soon went down hill after. No involvement from, her and was soon clear that all she wanted to do was get it over and get back to Newport to pick up new victim. Obviously not interested in repeat business. Maybe on another night with another guy she might be more involved. Luckily, there are plenty of great girls in BA with great skills and great attitude. Just put it down to experience.

Positive experience - Solange

I went to Newport at 1 am last night just to relax and listen to music because I had three women already for the day.

Suprised how many women were there, though most were older and the two that are always there, including the one who quoted me 450 p on my first night in ba.

After a while, noticed cute chica kind of looking at me, then she came over to talk.

She was pleasant to talk to and had a fun spirit, paraguayan it turns out, with limited english.

Was flirting with her when I asked how much and she gave me the usual cien dolares bullshit so I just said no.

She kept hanging out with me though and we ended up making out for quite a while in the club.

Finally, she agreed to go for 200 p.

We went to my hotel, had great sex, and she stayed all night.

5' 8¨, 160, auburn hair

Quote Originally Posted by Shorttimer
    Bandy,

Do you remember the name of the 300p Brasillera.

Short.
    Camilla. 28 yr old from Bahia Grande. Tall, very nice figure and a pair of beautiful breast.

Bandy

Bandy, 300p Brasillera

Bandy,

Do you remember the name of the 300p Brasillera.

Short.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandy
    My first pick up from Newport was 5 years ago. The girl immediately shifted to Black. During these years, in each visit, I always stopped by, but never took anyone out from this place.

On Sunday night, Teddybear and I stopped by. I spotted a nice Brazillera, but she won't budge from 300 P. After some negotiations, I just left.

Last night, after my another unbelievable encounter with the girl from Salome, I stopped by Newport for a drink. I had no interest in taking anybody out. However, a fairly attractive girl (from Columbia) named Kathy, was all over me. Kathy used to work in Madahos before. Most importantly, she had the right attitude. I made a lowball offer of 100 Peso. She wanted 150 P. Deal was made at 120 P. Price is right. The Brazillera from the other night said hello. She was still with nobody. Just to spite her, I gave Kathy a big kiss and took her out.

Kathy turned out to be really great in bed. Her BBBJ was totally awesome. The girl can swallow the whole member and more. All positions, except cola, was available. The girl is really into it. After two hours, I was totally spent. All in all a very good experience.

Her one breast was quite a bit larger than the other one. She has a seven month old baby. The larger breast was full of milk. I made sure, I stayed away from that one. I did not want to create a mess on my bed. Once, I had a terrible experience with a lactating chica. However, there are some milk lovers on this board. She would be their dream girl!

Bandy

Kathy- A columbiana

My first pick up from Newport was 5 years ago. The girl immediately shifted to Black. During these years, in each visit, I always stopped by, but never took anyone out from this place.

On Sunday night, Teddybear and I stopped by. I spotted a nice Brazillera, but she won't budge from 300 P. After some negotiations, I just left.

Last night, after my another unbelievable encounter with the girl from Salome, I stopped by Newport for a drink. I had no interest in taking anybody out. However, a fairly attractive girl (from Columbia) named Kathy, was all over me. Kathy used to work in Madahos before. Most importantly, she had the right attitude. I made a lowball offer of 100 Peso. She wanted 150 P. Deal was made at 120 P. Price is right. The Brazillera from the other night said hello. She was still with nobody. Just to spite her, I gave Kathy a big kiss and took her out.

Kathy turned out to be really great in bed. Her BBBJ was totally awesome. The girl can swallow the whole member and more. All positions, except cola, was available. The girl is really into it. After two hours, I was totally spent. All in all a very good experience.

Her one breast was quite a bit larger than the other one. She has a seven month old baby. The larger breast was full of milk. I made sure, I stayed away from that one. I did not want to create a mess on my bed. Once, I had a terrible experience with a lactating chica. However, there are some milk lovers on this board. She would be their dream girl!

Bandy

Price and quality vary

Alejandra.

Was quoted AR 250 an hour last week from at cute but chubby 21 years old named Alejandra. I like to go for longer time so I asked her how much for two hours. She said that would 2X250=500. I offered her AR 300 and she said no, but after some time came down to AR 400 for two hours. I said no, my offer is AR 300 to which her final answer was: "Me voy" and my reply was "chau". She left with no one that night.

Nicol.

Sunday I picked up a girl called Nicol (Brazilian from Porto Alegre, 26 years, one child, very slim and nice body) She started at AR 300 an hour but agreed to AR 250 for two hours and ended up staying a bit longer than that. Very pleasant experience.

Ivana.

Yesterday (Monday) picked an older petit Argentinean girl named Ivana. She claimed to be 30 (but I think she is closer to 40) Two children. Wanted AR 300 - "time no problem". Left with her for AR 200 for two hours. She wanted to go home after like an hours and I let her go. Service was good and enthusiastic, but after the first round I felt I had nothing left. You can tell from her body she has had to children.
    Last edited by Teddybear; 05-08-07 at 11:07. Reason: Cosmetic

Posting Limitations