Thread: New Port

Closed Thread
Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    That *****, I will never fuck her for the first time!

Monica the Brazilian from New Port

This chica is a bed news. Pulled her and her friend out of New Port, agreeded on 1.5 hours, $100USD for the duo, upon arriving the my pad she changed the game for 1 hour and demanded the payment up in the front. So I told her and her friend to take a walk.

Back to New Port, I spreaded words that if a chica asks for payment up in the front, she will get to send right back. Pulled my old timer Sabrina, for the same 150A$R, back again, we had very, very dirty fuck

Strad
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails monica.jpg‎  

I happened to have the same situation at New Port, last night. The chica whom I took out first night for AR100 then next night firmed on AR200, automatically offered me AR150! Yes, the floor was packed but most were local people, to whom chicas did not care for. It's us, the gringos who they want.

Dollars smell better I guess.

After going to Affaire last night, I went to New Port to meet up with a couple of forum members. I had decided I would go with the girl I've been negoitating with all week for her lowest offer of 250. But when I got there she wasn't there. I talked to her sister and I thought she was not working tonight, but she came back in later. She was just out with her first "date" of the night. I had decided by then that maybe it wasn't worth it. Seeing her with her sister really turns me off since her sister isn't that good looking. On my way out I decided, what the hell and went up to say hi and chit chat a bit. I said how about 200 tonight. Something she's turned down all the other nights. She said yes. I said, let's go. She said right now? I said yes if that's not a problem. She said OK. I was surprised she took it since the night was still young and there were these two guys about 3 feet away staring at her constantly. They were being various obvious about it. No chica drink like the other girl. We just walked out. I don't think there is a chica drink rule at New Port. Some girls say there is probably because they get a cut and they want to squeeze a few more pesos out of you.

We got back to my apartment and all was good. Some girls kind of flab out of their clothes no matter how good they look in the club. She doesn't have any fat on her at all. She's not super thin, but there's no fat. Unlike many girls who rush right into it, she took her time. She slowly undressed me, something I really like. Everything was covered but she is good. She also took her time leaving, she didn't bolt out the door. I've been with some that while I'm in the bathroom cleaning up a little, they get fully dressed. She was just laying on the bed watching TV when I got back out. You can't miss her. She looks like she belongs in a mall in California. Over the course of the week, a bunch of Americans we bolt right to her and say in English, "I like this." It happened more than once. She turned them down because they acted like pigs. Be nice and she'll treat you right.

The other forum member I was with also got a quote of 200 from a girl that was firm on 300 the other night as well. It's strange since we got the 300 quotes on slow nights and 200 quotes on a really packed night. I think it's also that they've seen us in there before. We weren't some tourists that are fresh off the boat and will only be in town a night. Also, I think the word has spread that I'll pay 200 but no more. These girls talk like crazy.

Strad,

I was in New Port last night right around 1:30. We probably just missed one another. It thinned out for a bit then picked backed up. Some drunk guy drooled on me. I kid you not. It was disgusting. I hung out again with the girl and her sister that I can't close with since she's firm at 250 pesos. I wish they were only quoting me 200. I was going to get her for 250 but on previousy nights she had the California beach girl look going. Last night she didn't and it somehow didn't work for me. Left at about 2:30 to go to Black. I swung back around on my way home at about 4. It was still packed and I saw quite a few girls leaving with their ATMs for the night.

Unhappy Wednesday Night, a bad night for bargain hunters

I stepped in at New Port around 12:15, the floor was decent with good proportion among the guys and chicas. An hour later when the live music started, mongers kept on pouring in so as well many chicas. I looked around, the floor was packed. Almost all the chicas were smoothy with somebody, sure it was a hunting season for the chicas. I could not close the deal with my chica; she was now asking AR200. Knowing that this was gonna be the situation around for the night, I left 1:30.

Can anyone fill-in what was going on later of New Port's scene?

I stopped by last night into New Port. While it was a holiday it wasn't bad at all. I have to say, I've been in New Port the last couple of nights and there are definitely a few hotties. Last night the two hotties that I couldn't close the deal with were there and there were a couple of more I hadn't seen. There was this one super hot girl. Tall, thin, short black hair and great face.

I went over to say hi to the blonde I couldn't close the deal with the night before since she wouldn't go below 250 and had restrictions. She said I should have a seat with her and her friend. I did. We all sat around and talked for quite a while. During all this, guys would come up to talk to her. On occassion she would get up and walk around a bit. I did the same. It was like she was my wingwoman for the night. I had decided I would be willing to pay the 250 if need be, but I thought I could get her last night for 200. At around 2:45 a lot of guys left and the place was looking dim. But I talked to this Paraguan who was going to be my fallback if things went badly. She's 29, looks 24 in the club, blonde with a pretty face, green eyes and a good thin figure. Her name is Gabriella. At first she quoted 250. I countered with 200 and she instantly said yes. I started too high, I should have stuck with my standard 150 to begin with. She said no to BBBJ but yes to photos. Sealed the deal for me. She went to get her things and say goodbye to her friends. I went over to get my things and say goodbye to my wingwoman. I was charged a chica drink though. She didn't even get the drink, I just paid the money. But it wasn't bad at all. The price was exactly the same as a regular drink. I think the chicas get a cut. So it was $220 for me out the door. The drinks are only $9 but I just give them a $10.

We walked back to my apt and I'll leave the rest to your imagination. It was a good performance if not mind blowing. She does stare straight into your eyes during BJ which many girls won't for more than half a second. I'm not going to go out of my way to seek her out for another round but I wouldn't be opposed to it.

New Port Bartender

Unless your one of the working girls at New Port you will never know for sure. But I've known Robert (the bold bartender) for years. And I know (and have laid) at least 60% of the girls in New Port. And I know a few of the girl very well that are good friends of Robert. And those girls will tell you there's no way he would try getting free sex from any of the girls. And as far as I'm concerned the story is all bullshit. From what I've seen he's all business and doesn't mess with the girls. Yes he has his favorets that he helps by putting their things behind the bar or giving them a free drink now and then. But that's the limit to his involvment with them. For a long time I thought he was the boyfriend of the tall redhead that always sits at the bar. I talked to both of them about it and they both set me straight. They are friends only.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash
    Bold Focker,

I would guess they are fake, because they are still quite firm. I saw her several times at New Port and was wondering myself, also because they are rather large in proportion to her body, but who cares, she does not need to feed my kids:-)

Overall I like the atmosphere at New Port, however, I have the feeling that most of the girls at New Port were excluded from the other clubs because they are either to old or a little overweight. And that's the privilege of the people with the money, but luckily tastes vary.

newport cost

Hey fellow dog, The cost is no more than 200, sometimes even 150 depending on the quality of the girl. Unfortunely if you do not speak.

The language, They will try to stiff you, at all cost, I speak perfect spanish and I hear them all the time, in addition some of the girls tell me that after the sex in small talk. I have taken a number of girls from Newport and never ever paid more than 200. Me and my buddy even double teamed this brazilian girl for 2hrs for only 250 for both.

My suggestion is have a friend who spealk spanish negotiate it, and later after the deal is done, come into the setting. Remember, these women are street smart.

Hope I was of help.

Good luck fellow dog,

Struck out at New Port. About three of us were there last night. I tried closing the deal with a couple of girls but they both quoted 300 pesos. I countered with 150. They countered with 250 and I offered 200. They both held firm at 250. Both girls were gorgous. I tried to negoitiate BBBJ and pictures but those weren't on the menu. I was told "not possible". I would have paid 250 if they were but without that the cost was simply too high. Readng Strad's post just now, maybe I should have just stuck around another half an hour. Left at 2:30.

When I was last here a couple of years back, I was also hit by the 300 peso quote. Is that the going rate even in New Port now?

Thumbs up Carolina from New Port

I arrived at New Port around 1:30AM, not so crowded. I said hello to some familier chicas, winked at some unknown faces, and was approched by a couple of chicas, nothing too special. On my second beer, Carolina approched, a very nice body with good smile, so I bought her a drink, kissed and cuddled. As 3'clock striked people started to leave, the floor really seemed to be empty. I told Carolina if she really wants to go with me, I can offer her some massage money. She asked for 200 pesos and I said no and stayed firm. Figured I was her last chance to make some money for the long holiday weekend, she backed out quickly and accepted my offer so I took her back to my place.

Performance: excellent GFE, DFK, CBJ, CIM (yeah that didn't make sense but she did and swollowed every drop! I took her some nuddy pictures as well, but she said no posting. And after that, we cuddled for 20 more minutes.

Damage: Agreed upon A$R100 toda! However, in the end, I initiated some taxi money as my appreciation for her being wonderful.

Yeah you guessed it right, I will repeat!

Friday night report

Dropped into Newport about 3am, there was about 27 women and almost as many men. Some of the women were obviously on the program. I was approached by Mary, Argentinean and blonde, quite attractive and after buying her a drink (18pesos) she offerred a massage at my place for 300p. I was not in the mood to negotiate and I think she could sense that and then she left to go home, was about 4:30 am by then. They had some live music and singers who were actually quite good. My beer was 9p and it was a fun environment to hang out in with low cost and low pressure from the chicas, may go back again tonight.

Newport Rises again

Been to Newport several times since the beginning of the year. Mostly in and out with no keepers.

Had the priviledge of staying at Jacksons apartment 2 weeks ago (highly recommended for several reasons. Location, location, location. Went into Newports on Wednesday and Thursday. Like a young kid in a candy store. You just wanted to lick everything in sight. And I'm really picky.

If you haven't been in for awhile give it another chance. No drink minimums, no chica drink, and decent eye candy.

Disclaimer: There are a few scary ones and I ain't afraid of nothing.

I was in three time this week, Monday was slow but Wednesday and Thursday the place was packed.

On Monday it was my first time ever in a boliche and I was pleased to see that the girls weren't pushy.

I had a couple beers and talked with Jessica a blonde with a playboy bunny tattooed on her hip. She was friendly even though she did not speak any english.

She did not ask for a drink and agreed to come home for the rest of the night for 200p (first asked 300)

Contrary to previous post I wasn't asked any questions when leaving, she did talk to the bouncer but I believe she only said bye.

We got home and she was very sweet and willing to please. She stayed in about 3 hours and we had a great time.

On my two other stops, I did not see any one really attractive and moved to madahos and hippopotamo but I think this place is a good stop to have a beer and check out the ladies for free.

I've never been told to go to one of their hotels, but I can confirm that at least half the times I've taken a girl out of Newport, the girl has either taken her own money out or asked me for some cambio to tip the doorman 5-10p as a condition of her leaving.

Also, sometimes there's no supervision for drinks, but at other times, I've been told by either the girl or the waitress that I need to buy a 12p copa drink as part of taking a girl out.

All just starting about a month or so ago, the first two months I visited, I never had this happen in Jan. Or Feb.

Posting Limitations