Thread: New Port

Closed Thread
Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Front and back? You mean he asked her for completo?

Quote Originally Posted by Mpexy
    Picking this up from the streetwalkers thread as this is more specific to Newports.

A comment was made that got me curious on the SW thread - that some chica that used to work at Newport stopped because she didn't like having to give the bald bartender free sex, I presume as part of some quid pro quo of working there.

I'm not disputing or arguing this, I'd just like to know if any other members have similar or different information from gals you know there. For my part, I've asked one gal that I've known some time now and used to work there (and goes back to work there from time to time on school breaks) and she claimed no, she'd never been hit on by the staff there as a requirement to give sex for free to continue to work there.

Anyone else have or know favoritas from or formerly from Newport that can shed some more light on this?
    I can't shed any specific light here, but I would bet a night at Black that there is more to that SW's story than turning down the barkeep's advances (assuming he made any) I might be wrong, but he has never struck me as being in a big position of power there anyway. Plus, if he did want a piece of ass, why not give it to him. It ain't like she was saving herself for Prince Charming. I'd bet that is a bogus story front and back.

Requirements for working at Newport?

Picking this up from the streetwalkers thread as this is more specific to Newports.

A comment was made that got me curious on the SW thread - that some chica that used to work at Newport stopped because she didn't like having to give the bald bartender free sex, I presume as part of some quid pro quo of working there.

I'm not disputing or arguing this, I'd just like to know if any other members have similar or different information from gals you know there. For my part, I've asked one gal that I've known some time now and used to work there (and goes back to work there from time to time on school breaks) and she claimed no, she'd never been hit on by the staff there as a requirement to give sex for free to continue to work there.

Anyone else have or know favoritas from or formerly from Newport that can shed some more light on this?

Fake or not fake

Bold Focker,

I would guess they are fake, because they are still quite firm. I saw her several times at New Port and was wondering myself, also because they are rather large in proportion to her body, but who cares, she does not need to feed my kids:-)

Overall I like the atmosphere at New Port, however, I have the feeling that most of the girls at New Port were excluded from the other clubs because they are either to old or a little overweight. And that's the privilege of the people with the money, but luckily tastes vary.

So what type of tits are these?

Are they fake or?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gabrillaT3.jpg‎  

photo of Gabrillia

I will try to do some more!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gab6.jpg‎  

when I say GREAT BIG FAKE TITS

2) "Augmented" tits - your typical "boob job" with various grades of quality depending on incision point, implant type and fill, skill of surgeon etc. The above reference to "fake" usually comes in because too many people allow themselves to get the really low end of this range - over musculature implants with obvious deformations, symmetry problems, etc. Because a great deal depends on surgeon skill and what the girl initially has (hence the term augmentation mammoplasty) there's quite a lot of room in perceived visual as well as bottom line 'squeeze test' quality in this tier.
    I have these in mind, though number 3
    3) "Hmmmm" tits - to steal a line from an old tape media commercial, Is it real, or is it Memorex? With skill, money, and decent prior tone and structure to work with, it can get that good. With new enhancements such as cohesive gel, the extreme upper range this represents really gets scary as far as blurring the line between 'perfect' natural vs. Unnatural tits.
    Sounds fun as well.

I just really like writting GREAT BIG FAKE TITS

Smile mammoplasty has relative scales too

Keep in mind that when we generically refer to "fake" tits, there's a pretty good grade of difference between:

1) "Fake" tits - or completely reconstructed, such as post single or double masectomy. Personally, my opinion is that as long as there is some base material or breast tissue and underlying muscle to work with, you really don't find too many gals with "fake" breasts.

2) "Augmented" tits - your typical "boob job" with various grades of quality depending on incision point, implant type and fill, skill of surgeon etc. The above reference to "fake" usually comes in because too many people allow themselves to get the really low end of this range - over musculature implants with obvious deformations, symmetry problems, etc. Because a great deal depends on surgeon skill and what the girl initially has (hence the term augmentation mammoplasty) there's quite a lot of room in perceived visual as well as bottom line 'squeeze test' quality in this tier.

3) "Hmmmm" tits - to steal a line from an old tape media commercial, Is it real, or is it Memorex? With skill, money, and decent prior tone and structure to work with, it can get that good. With new enhancements such as cohesive gel, the extreme upper range this represents really gets scary as far as blurring the line between 'perfect' natural vs. Unnatural tits.

even if she has

Are you kidding I freaking love fake tits, I think she has an awesome body.

Quote Originally Posted by Bold Focker
    I did see them, but I do have some that details the whole body without degrading it. Even if she does have fake tits, she still has an exceptional body even with cloths off, which is not always the case!

I with contiinue to try and post anyway!

her name is / was Gabrilla

I did see them, but I do have some that details the whole body without degrading it. Even if she does have fake tits, she still has an exceptional body even with cloths off, which is not always the case!

I with contiinue to try and post anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    But there are some photos somewhere on the board of her with some guys spooge all over those BIG FAKE TITS

don't know her name

Quote Originally Posted by Bold Focker
    I think this is the same girl, I pulled her out of Newport back in November 05,

And yes she often stood there with a larger framed blonde girl.

I perferred Jessica, I liked the very thin waist. Not the best of experiences tho. First time Mr floopy arrived after about 20 mins, second time I was pissed so don't remember much about it.

As I recalled it, it was all a bit impersonal, routine and been done a thousand times before.

I have several photos of this girl, but unfortunately I am unable to ppost as the files are too large!

Is there a way of reducing the pixels?
    But there are some photos somewhere on the board of her with some guys spooge all over those BIG FAKE TITS

I think this is the same girl, I pulled her out of Newport back in November 05,

And yes she often stood there with a larger framed blonde girl.

I perferred Jessica, I liked the very thin waist. Not the best of experiences tho. First time Mr floopy arrived after about 20 mins, second time I was pissed so don't remember much about it.

As I recalled it, it was all a bit impersonal, routine and been done a thousand times before.

I have several photos of this girl, but unfortunately I am unable to ppost as the files are too large!

Is there a way of reducing the pixels?

Quote Originally Posted by Salsero Loco
    I popped into Newport the other night, Sunday I think it was, and didn't see anything very interesting except for this girl standing by the door.

She had a great body, with long dark hair, slim waist and arms, and a nice bubble ass and huge tits and a big pouty lips. Looked just like Jessica rabbit come to life. Problem is, she had too much silicone for my tastes, perhaps in her ass and lips as well as in her breasts. I didn't even talk to her because I just assumed she would have an attitude and not be a very good experience. Still, I wonder if any of you have had any experience with her or know who I am talking about. Perhaps I judged her too quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverm
    I just walked away without trying to haggle.
    There's the key. If you can't / won't haggle, chances are that you are going to be disappointed with the first price that comes out of a chica's mouth.

[Marak5]Of course I am not disappointed, because the chicas always offer to have sex with me for free. This is obviously because I am so young, handsome, and appealing. And have such good taste in music. In fact, chicas frequently offer to pay me to have sex with them. What's more, I have a degree from a well-known Ivy League institution, making me irresistable to women. Of course, I have to be careful about Papa Benito and Doggboy spying on me, but once I give them the slip, using my innate skill and intelligence, I have lots of fun in New Port. And Solid Gold too. All of this is true.[/Marak5]

New Port is not on the list of great boliches. Despite that, I have been there many times. It was my first BA boliche, and I have a sense of comfort with the place. Plus it's been close by. My experience has been that the chicas start at 300p from rote, and, in the past, worked down to 150p pretty easily. I have been told, and believe, that later in the morning, the goods become even cheaper. All that said, recently some are sticking to the 200p figure, especially early in the evening. I guess it's inflation and the ongoing influx of naiive money into Recoleta. Good hunting.

Inflation?

Last night (actually this morning at 4:00 AM) I inquired about the pricing structure from the two most attractive (to me) ladies in the place. One, a Braziliana who must have been 6'2", wanted 200 pesos firm despite all kinds of pleadings on my part; and, when the other (a very attractive, well-dressed, and tetas-natureles-y-generosas blonde of about 30 years) asked for 300, I just walked away without trying to haggle. Buena suerte to her. Last year on my trip here, I recall having more luck in this place. Anyway I enjoyed the band's take on Roy Orbison music and had a few laughs. But, for the late-night chicas, my next 4 A. M. Outing is to the noisier and hotter Cocodrillo.

But not tonight. The girls in the apartments are looking awfully competitive to me, in service, attitude, and yes even in looks. Early to bed, early to rise: at least for one day. And in the morning I will check out this natural 9 I met in the back corner of Cafe Orleans today. It's just so great to have all these ladies willing to be very naughty with me in exchange for what is, actually, small change. Options. The game of negocios. The naughty. This is not just vaccaciones. This is another life, separate and perhaps more interesting than my other life. Any critical word uttered is just the rumination of a satisfied, fat old bull.

Posting Limitations