Thread: New Port

Closed Thread
Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 39 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Budget Police

Good report Bandy ~ you sound like a classy guy.

I also liked the reference somebody made about the "budget police" ~ why does anybody care what anybody else pays? Prices are determined by supply and demand city wide, not by what some solitary monger chooses to ante up here or there on his one week trip.

Now you "BP" guys ~ flame away!

Suerte, Veterano

Good one!

Quote Originally Posted by Mpexy
    Given the climate of this board, I don't and won't post specific numbers for anything unless it's a known a-la-carte menu type situation where there's no real dispute on price - e. G. Private apartment per hr price. Just saves a lot of potential grief from the budget police crowd.-----
    I like it! Anything over 100 Peso and you are an open target for criticism. However, your post served a good purpose. You warned about a chica who could be a potential problem.

I have my personal philosophy regarding taking the girls out of the club. I am sure it is way different than most of the guys. There is no right or wrong way --- this is my way! Whenever someone takes a girl out from any club for the first time, there will always be an element of uncertainty about the ensuing encounter. I try to remind myself, that my time is way more expensive than the chica's time. And I will never go through the process, unless there is some sorts of mutual participation. For this, I am willing to lose the entire amount, no question asked. I would consider that a very "cheap" deal as opposed to "I were had".

I mostly do TLNs. So, I normally do very well during the interview process. Last year, I was about to take two chicas from New Port (different days) but at the last minute, I backed out. My sixth sense told me "no go". However, there was one failure. Two years ago, I took a girl out from Rio Cabaņa . It was a TLN and I had to pay the bar up-front. That's the bar policy. I took others out from that bar. Excellent experiences. So, I didn't think much about that. However, in the apartment, she just showed no interest. Nothing abusive. She did not refuse to do anything or something like that. I was just talking to her, and I felt, she was "not into anything". The conversations were not going anywhere. I took less than five minutes to make up my mind. I just told her to go home. She was scared that I was going to complain about her to the club. I assured her that nothing of these sorts will happen. I even rewarded her with a cab fare. It was quite late (4 AM). I called a favorita from Cattos. She came within half an hour. The 200 Peso, I "lost", never entered my mind. I was delighted that I got to salvage my night nicely--- the way I wanted.

Regarding paying up front in the apartment--- it happened may be five or six times. Many times, we are in the bed naked. I never compromise on this one. If the deal was to pay later (I always make sure on that), they are not going to change that once in the apartment. I always get dressed, give her some money for the cab and tell her to leave. Never failed.

One very funny experience happened with a girl from Black. After a long time, somehow, I agreed to pay her up-front. It was her birthday and I somehow relented. The deal was for 2 hours, I believe 200 or 250 Peso, I don't remember exactly. We came in the apartment, I gave her the money, we both took showers and on the bed naked. Then I pointed at the clock and told her that she had to be in the apartment for the next two hours. She refused. She said she will leave, once I finished. I got dressed and told her to leave. Now the twist. The girl got up, took the money I gave her before out of her purse and gave back to me without being asked. I just gave her 20 Peso for the cab and wished her a wonderful birthday. Now there is an "honest" working girl! She will only charge you for the services rendered.

I turned the thread into a story time. Hope, you guys don't mind.

Bandy

Retired Member

Checkmark

This has happened to all of us at one time or another.

Just before Christmas last year I met a real Hottie at Excedra, one of those "Just Had To Fuck Her" type of Chica's. She was a stranger to Excedra, a College student just in from Cordoba to earn a little Christmas money before the holidays.

Anyway I make some sort of deal with her and into the taxi we go off too my apartment. Nine times out of Ten you can tell by the body language in the taxi just what you got yourself into. And sure enough I've picked a Dudd, I knew it.

So we get to my place and of course she wants the money up front.

My remedy, I gave the girl $50 peso's, walked her back out to the street and locked the door behind her. Before she knew what was really happening I'd left her standing on the street with $50 peso's in her hand. What could she due, nothing and yet she did have $50 peso's.

In the past I've made the same mistake as Mpexy. Made some sort of compromise and went on about my business Fucking the Chica. Not any more, its just not worth it, your going to get bad service and who needs that. I'd rather take the lost right there and then, save the "Orgasmo" and shoot the bullets with a Chica thats going to preform, of which I know many. Sperm Management Again.

This is a gamble we all take with a first time encounter with a strange Chica, some preform, some don't. Its the latter sessions that you know from the get go your going to have a good experience. The "GFE", what were all looking for.

Wherefore, I've found its best just to pay them off and get rid of them as soon as possible.

Exon

Thumbs up Mplexy

IMHO: You handled the situation very well; I would have taken similar action.

Punter 127

Given the climate of this board, I don't and won't post specific numbers for anything unless it's a known a-la-carte menu type situation where there's no real dispute on price - e. G. Private apartment per hr price. Just saves a lot of potential grief from the budget police crowd.

If I hadn't gone through one round of sex with her, as per my new rule of when in BA if chica asks for pre-pago in apartment then just cut the losses right there and go get another, I would have just paid the equivalent of minimum cab fare (although in this instance since Newport is so close it was a walk back)

However, since I did have one round, albeit short and painful, it was my own choice so I felt she deserved some compensation for it. Whatever portion I paid was I felt fair for me, and for her. I'm sure others would have paid her a lot less, and possibly some would have paid more. Either way, I didn't feel I was had, I learned a lesson to add to my small but firm rules of mongering while in BA to ensure as many good experiences with the low number of but occasional bad ones. The price paid, as I said before is just what I consider the price of doing business when actively and frequently playing around for the length of time I've been and will be in BA.

What was a "pretty decent portion"? Anything more than one-third and I would say you were had, Mpexy.

Another avoid - Marisa (brasiliana)

Usually take Sundays off but decided to pop into Newports and see what it was like tonight. Bad decision. After a string of good encounters in BA, finally got another bad one, so overall I just consider it the price of doing business.

All the usual positive indicators were there - chica named Marisa, brasiliana who's been living here for about 2 years, mid 30s I'd say, decent body and face but not great. Mainly went with her because she seemed so friendly and non-pressure oriented.

Lots of contact while talking, no hard sales tactic, quoted price was reasonable, etc. Unfortunately, all that changed when back at my place. Same old can't help it case of negotiated clearly up front, but when back at your place the chica just pretends memory loss and is zipping up her pants to get out and be gone. First bad sign was when back at my place and just about to get going, she asks for the money up front. Not when all the clothes are on, but she waits until we're in bed getting warmed up. I'd say it's more a deliberate tactic of waiting to pounce when most guys are thinking with their small head and just say ok.

I of course said no, I don't pay before. She played the game of well then you don't trust me, so I just gave her the nice choice of we can part ways now, no problems, return to Newport and I get another girl while she sees if she can land someone else, or she can just trust me to pay her. She says ok, but after this experience I'm adding one more rule to my personal rules list that whenever another chica asks for money up front when back at my place, I'm just cutting my losses then and don't even waste the time to see if she turns out normal or not. Just let her go, get another fish from the sea.

Because with this Marisa, she seemed fine but when we got into it, let's just say I might as well not have. It was either payback in her mind or she just is possibly the only brasiliana in the world that doesnt know how to give a blowjob - teeth, painful vacuum hoover mouth, and did I say more pain? Quickly decided this just wasnt worth it, cut my losses and finished conventional sex which also was luke warm at best.

Then the true nightmare starts - after she cleans up she's putting her clothes on 30 min into a 3hr session. Says she's going now and wants her full fee since it's no good for her as the session is ruined for her because I don't trust her. I just tell her that road goes both ways and I could equally say she doesn't trust me. Anyway, long story short she turns into some total freak and while not yelling, starts going on and on and on, just droning in a long litany of why she's normally a love goddess but only with men who pay up front first with her and that I ruined it for her by not paying first. True or not, I still feel pretty good about not breaking my standard rule of not paying up front in free lance situations like this.

Some might say otherwise, but I felt it was fair to compensate her, just not the whole 3hr fee, so I gave her a pretty decent portion, she was ok with it but just kept going on and on - so the only way I could get rid of her was to just show her the door while she kept droning away.

My advice would be to stay the heck away from this Ms. Jeckyl and Hyde schizo. Or heck, actually, now that I think on it - if someone is just feeling frisky and wants to go for it, look her up at Newports and take her out. Report back to us what sort of love goddess she can be if you pay up front.

Good Review

Quote Originally Posted by Vector
    Recent visit to New Port club and encounter with chica named "Carolina" (real name Sandra Lopez)

As you face the the stage "Carolina" hangs out on the right side against the wall, just beyond the waitress station which is at the far end of the bar along the right side of the room as you walk in the place. She is very attractive, brunette, about 5' 6" and 130 lbs, prominent nose, fairly heavy smoker, thin lips (but luscious) big soft tits ("no plastic") and very sexy. She will rub up against you and let you know that she's a pro. She usually wears jeans and a white top which shows her middrift. She is 33yo, and in fairly good shape, with little excess weight.

She was in a real hurry for me to "give her the milk". Her behavior was mostly obnoxious. However, after she figured out I wasn't in as big a hurry as her, she slowed down a bit and actually jumped in the shower with me. She is quick to get on her knees and give an uncovered blow-job (BBBJ) She's also quick to leave when you're done.

The overall experience with Carolina was a bit disappointing. I will not visit her again. Some of you should have a better experience. She's just not my cup of juice.
    Very valuable information. I enjoyed Newport during my last visit to BA, and it is just as valuable to know whom to avoid as whom to seek out.

Recent visit to New Port club and encounter with chica named "Carolina" (real name Sandra Lopez).

As you face the the stage "Carolina" hangs out on the right side against the wall, just beyond the waitress station which is at the far end of the bar along the right side of the room as you walk in the place. She is very attractive, brunette, about 5' 6" and 130 lbs, prominent nose, fairly heavy smoker, thin lips (but luscious), big soft tits ("no plastic"), and very sexy. She will rub up against you and let you know that she's a pro. She usually wears jeans and a white top which shows her middrift. She is 33yo, and in fairly good shape, with little excess weight.

On my first meeting with Carolina she insisted on 200p and I would go no higher than 150p. So there was an impasse and no encounter. On my second visit I told her I had come all the way to the club just to see her (which I had) and she agreed to 150p (plus 20p for taxi fare home, plus 5p for a package of condoms on the way back to my hotel. You'd think she'd have condoms.)

We went to my hotel (Sheraton Liberatador) and did the mandatory check-in with the hotel desk, which is where I learned her real name. She was born 6-12-72.

The experience:

She was in a real hurry for me to "give her the milk". Her behavior was mostly obnoxious. However, after she figured out I wasn't in as big a hurry as her, she slowed down a bit and actually jumped in the shower with me. She is quick to get on her knees and give an uncovered blow-job (BBBJ). She's also quick to leave when you're done.

The overall experience with Carolina was a bit disappointing. I will not visit her again. Some of you should have a better experience. She's just not my cup of juice.

Cool Thanks

Hey guys, this is my first time on this forum and I want to say "Thanks" for all the entertaining posts. I've been going on and off to Buenos Aires for 3 years and have tried the boliche, streetwalker, and New Port scenes for a while. I have had both good and bad experiences, but the good ones outweigh the bad. I like NewPort for not having to buy drinks to ransom a girl, and for the part-timers who go there (I'm currently in love with one who I met there last year).

But, you're right about the sharks that also swim there, and I had to laugh about the scheming that goes on (Simone comes to mind) You are right on!

Keep up the good work (I know it's hard but somebody has to do it) so I know what the score is when I have the good fortune to return again. And enjoy the fact that I'm freezing my ass off right now.
    Last edited by BA Luvr; 02-12-06 at 19:40. Reason: typos

No, I didn't pay Claudia before hand. I don't pay up front in locations where that is not the norm.

Yes, I docked her pay. I usually pay on a fixed agreed price plus propina depending on how the service was. So I docked her what I thought I was fair amount from the fixed price and did not give any propina.

I don't agree with the try only an hour first strategy. I'm sure it's what works for some, but making no other statement other than what's worked for me and me alone, making longer term sessions even on a first time basis has been the better play much more often than not.

I think I pre-read as much as reasonable, and I sure would have liked to have remembered what I read as I did read the entire Madahos thread but it was some while back so short of exhaustive research prior to going with every girl, I'm just chalking this one up as the price you pay for getting a lot of good experiences and every now and then having to pay the reaper for all the good karma previously racked up.

Claudia from New Port

Mpexy-

I posted some info / warning notes about Claudia (absolutely has to be the same girl) under the Madahos thread I believe. Instead of repeating myself, I suggest that you and other mongers go ahead and read my posts (there is more than one) on her in that thread.

Suerte,

Dirk
    Last edited by Rock Harders; 01-30-06 at 02:07. Reason: left something out

A tried and true rule of mongerdom is that you should not take an "unknown" girl for more than and hour or so. If you want her to stay after an hour, that can be negotiated on YOUR terms and after already " sampling her".

Anytime you make a date upfront for several hours, there is a very high chance (if you are unfamiliar with her) that time will literally fly!

I hope you docked her pay and did not give her the full 3 hours agreed upon rate for a 1.5 hrs of actual performance!
    And I hope that you didn't pay upfront. If so, then you got what you asked for!

OTH.

Quote Originally Posted by Mpexy
    Couple nights ago I ran into a number of fellow board travelers at Exedra and so courtesy of Capt Dave I got a nice tour of various places I'd never been into - Hooks, Cattos, etc. That night was also my first at visiting Exedra to see what it like.

I had earlier in the day sessioned at Cielo Private which I wrote a report about so I figured that night was just to scout around and just hang loose. Long story short, just like the vast percentage of auto accidents happens 5 min from home and not on the long trip back, the little head starts taking over a few blocks away from where ever you are staying when returning solo I think.

After calling it a night pretty late around 4am after the group broke up at Exedra, I returned near where I'm staying and walked towards McDonalds at the Recoleta Village with the thought I might as well get a snack before turning in. Which of course had me walk right by Newports like I always do, look a few seconds as I walk by and just keep going.

One month living here and never saw anything that made me think it was worth the time to actually enter Newports, just always walked on by. But that night I saw a semi-ok gal in there - no way would I say she's even a 7 in my personal rating scale, perhaps a 6.5, but she was dancing very well and I had the little head thinking my place is just near by and what the hell just talk to her.

So her name is Claudia, she's about 31-33, a Brasiliana from Iguazu now living in Argentina. Has one kid, 5 yr old son. Dark black hair med. Length, straight down her shoulders and back. Body about a 7, overall 6.5. I have to admit I don't' really know what the hell I was doing even talking to her - I'd say others might think she's a 7 to possibly even a 7.5 overall, but I have rather picky standards.

Anyway, large number of rules broken for me by my little head that night - but between all the eye candy I had just seen at all the clubs we'd visited that night and some strange primarl urge as I was walking to McDonalds, I talked and negotiated with her briefly and she seemed real friendly.

Agreed to 2.5 to 3 hrs back at my place, basically it was close to 5am and we agreed 8am for her to leave. Also agreed to the usual will she do this that and other personal stuff - all fine.

As far as the sex - zero complaints and never will I bash her on that. She was great in the sack. Very GFE, friendly, kisses all over, the whole nine yards. The one and only disappointment and therefore my caution to anyone that might also meet up with her and go with her, the 2.5-3hrs really meant 1hr 15 min to her because that's when she was pulling her clothes back on.

So basically, I suppose what others have posted about Newports is true - you may or may not get a gem but it's all your milage may vary.

Exclamation Not real fraud, but good to know.

Couple nights ago I ran into a number of fellow board travelers at Exedra and so courtesy of Capt Dave I got a nice tour of various places I'd never been into - Hooks, Cattos, etc. That night was also my first at visiting Exedra to see what it like.

I had earlier in the day sessioned at Cielo Private which I wrote a report about so I figured that night was just to scout around and just hang loose. Long story short, just like the vast percentage of auto accidents happens 5 min from home and not on the long trip back, the little head starts taking over a few blocks away from where ever you are staying when returning solo I think.

After calling it a night pretty late around 4am after the group broke up at Exedra, I returned near where I'm staying and walked towards McDonalds at the Recoleta Village with the thought I might as well get a snack before turning in. Which of course had me walk right by Newports like I always do, look a few seconds as I walk by and just keep going.

One month living here and never saw anything that made me think it was worth the time to actually enter Newports, just always walked on by. But that night I saw a semi-ok gal in there - no way would I say she's even a 7 in my personal rating scale, perhaps a 6.5, but she was dancing very well and I had the little head thinking my place is just near by and what the hell just talk to her.

So her name is Claudia, she's about 31-33, a Brasiliana from Iguazu now living in Argentina. Has one kid, 5 yr old son. Dark black hair med. Length, straight down her shoulders and back. Body about a 7, overall 6.5. I have to admit I don't' really know what the hell I was doing even talking to her - I'd say others might think she's a 7 to possibly even a 7.5 overall, but I have rather picky standards.

Anyway, large number of rules broken for me by my little head that night - but between all the eye candy I had just seen at all the clubs we'd visited that night and some strange primarl urge as I was walking to McDonalds, I talked and negotiated with her briefly and she seemed real friendly.

Agreed to 2.5 to 3 hrs back at my place, basically it was close to 5am and we agreed 8am for her to leave. Also agreed to the usual will she do this that and other personal stuff - all fine.

As far as the sex - zero complaints and never will I bash her on that. She was great in the sack. Very GFE, friendly, kisses all over, the whole nine yards. The one and only disappointment and therefore my caution to anyone that might also meet up with her and go with her, the 2.5-3hrs really meant 1hr 15 min to her because that's when she was pulling her clothes back on.

So basically, I suppose what others have posted about Newports is true - you may or may not get a gem but it's all your milage may vary.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    Only 200p (only) Thanks for the leg up, though I don't mind some ribbing as a rookie. I have been to Newport a grand total of 5 times, and have not been hasseled for pesos by a doorman, or anyone else. I've left with the same chica 4 of those 5 times. No intervention by establishment types that I've been aware of. I will agree with most of the opinions expressed hereabouts (in general) about the chicas there. Tired and didn't dodge the ugly stick.

200 is a good price. Be careful of Newport, however, while there are some bargains there, sharks are also about. Remember that some girls work there because they were kicked out of boliches such as Madaho and Black, and can only work as freelancers. You may also find examples of the Argentine equivalent of a crackho working to feed her addiction.

Posting Limitations