Thread: New Port

Closed Thread
Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Easy Go
    He's just jerking your chain. If $$ is $AR200, you paid a reasonable price. If $$ is $US200, you paid 3x more than needed but the world's not going to end and the rest of us are still going to get laid for a reasonable price.
    Only 200p (only) Thanks for the leg up, though I don't mind some ribbing as a rookie. I have been to Newport a grand total of 5 times, and have not been hasseled for pesos by a doorman, or anyone else. I've left with the same chica 4 of those 5 times. No intervention by establishment types that I've been aware of. I will agree with most of the opinions expressed hereabouts (in general) about the chicas there. Tired and didn't dodge the ugly stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    Nailed and good, though the time spent was nice. Looks like it's back to researching the threads. 40p! How much breakin' down does that take? I'd like a fair price, and ain't interested in offending you mongering fellows, but jiminy cricket, don't the negoitiating thing get out of control sometime? Ouch! I can hear the yelling already!
    He's just jerking your chain. If $$ is $AR200, you paid a reasonable price. If $$ is $US200, you paid 3x more than needed but the world's not going to end and the rest of us are still going to get laid for a reasonable price.

Question about Newport

On August 8 2005 Papa Benito (below) said that he got hassled by Mafia types who wanted 40p when he was walking out of Newport with a chica.

Has this happened to other guys since then? Is the place safe, where you can make your own deal with the chica?

Thanks for any info.

Guilty as charged

Nailed and good, though the time spent was nice. Looks like it's back to researching the threads. 40p! How much breakin' down does that take? I'd like a fair price, and ain't interested in offending you mongering fellows, but jiminy cricket, don't the negoitiating thing get out of control sometime? Ouch! I can hear the yelling already!

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    I overpaid right?
    If you paid more than 40 pesos you were robbed. Probably paid the stupid gringo tourist price, didn't ya?

Talking First time poster

Greetings, mongerers all! I am just in from the states and hoping to make BA a semi permanent way station. Pulled "Karmina" or maybe "Kamina" out of Newport last night. I did her three times in a week back in September. Short, black haired with small titties, nice ass, hardwood floors and "winning" personality. Says she's living with her sister north outside of capital federal, two ninas. Not a shark. Light in the killer body area, but alot of fun. BBBJTC, all positions including 69 and judging from the juicespread enjoyed herself immensely (I know, I know) $$. I overpaid right?

Quote Originally Posted by SeeksGoodTime
    I wouldn't shy away from a visit if you are in Recoleta. I'm a block from the place so it is an easy call. Took out one Paraguayan with a very pretty face, Marisol I think. A little post-baby gordita but so far one of the better BBJ expereinces and one of the tighter conchas this trip. It goes to show, sometimes you don't know. I want to do her Paraguyan friend a blond next time.

Anyway, this place is worth a visit since at normal chica drink prices you can talk to a few to see if their head is on straight.

Question to anone who is recently there: The place is definitely a 4-7 type place, but there is one 9 that hangs out in the center bar. Long brown hair and exposes her midrift, about 105 pounds. Wondering if she had her head on straight? Went there last night to find, but my Paraguyan was there and I got her a drink, but no take home since I had an apartment session a little earlier.
    The girl your talking about is Simone. And she is wild and can be very hard to handle. That being said however, if your the right guy for her she can be a real turn on. She will do anything you ask of her. But watch out for her sticking you with a very large bar bill before you leave. And not just what you bought her. She tend to run up her own tab and expects you to pay for it. Again she can be fun if she likes you.

low quality, yet potentially promising

This past Saturday, I made the Newport my first stop of my night around 3am after my other plans with a regular Argentine girl fell through. About 15 girls in the place, almost all not up to my standards. Did not experience any of the notorious "shark" atmosphere in this place, perhaps because of the scowl on my face and my 6-4 220 pound frame. Met two other mongers in there, one already had locked down by far the hottest chica in there, a brasilian. The four of us-including the brasilian chica- left and went to Madahos in search of sweeter poontang. Nevertheless, I may make a return trip here this week in search of the heavily discounted "semi-pro" that is hopefully in here trying to scrounge up some last minute rent money

Newport

I went here Sunday night for a drink. When I arrived with a newbie who does not know the score and I did not want to tell him. He figured it out in 5 minutes, me 1 hour 5 yrs ago.

Went again Wednesday after a restraunt row dinner with a squeeze who I was with who wanted a look inside. (She knows the score) Around 1AM, it was hoping, with the band (2 people) singing. It was too hard to get to the bar for a drink so we sort of danced in place looking around. The squeeze was asking me which ones I knew, and there was one I would have been emabarrased to admit to, another not, but of course I only know them to say hello to, no? The interesting thing was the look of darts thrown by the girls in the bar, as if how does she have the audacity to step in their turf. To prove the point I quess, one of the bar maids came over to the squeeze and roughly asked if we were going to buy something, (we had been there a whole 10 minutes max)

All very interesting.

MAG

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Full Throttle
    As is Excedra and Orleans.
    If you like them a little older Excedra Orleans is your way to go. A LOT less money as well.

As is Excedra and Orleans.

Quote Originally Posted by Marak5
    Guys.

Is Newport a good place to find chicas that have 28-35 years? I am looking for ladies in this age range and the club chicas are sometimes a little young for my taste.

guys -- guys

Guys.

Is Newport a good place to find chicas that have 28-35 years? I am looking for ladies in this age range and the club chicas are sometimes a little young for my taste.

Newport Fox

She told me her name is Natalia, seemed nice enough but it was late and didn't want the hassle. I think I will go back later this week to get more details, she has a body to die for.

BB

Cool newport fox

Quote Originally Posted by HeadGames
    Ok, maybe I can get this cleared up here. I stopped at Newport last night and just looked in through the window. There were two women standing right be the door. One I had seen before, she is the brunette with big silicone tits and the (IMHO anyway) not fantastic face. I remember seeing her on my last trip.

Next to her was very tall blonde. She also had big boobs but they did not look nearly as fake (in fact, they actually looked real) She's not young, but not old either, maybe 30ish. Anybody know anything about her? I was tempted to talk to her but it was late and I was just getting so tired I decided I might try another night.
    I gamed with her two nights briefly.

400 pesos, no face pictures,.

Bbbj offered but think bad service would be provided becuase of the stuck up attitude.

This woman does not wear the braides like the other.

Looks are 8 to 9 fucking hot.

Good luck

Girls standing at the door

Ok, maybe I can get this cleared up here. I stopped at Newport last night and just looked in through the window. There were two women standing right be the door. One I had seen before, she is the brunette with big silicone tits and the (IMHO anyway) not fantastic face. I remember seeing her on my last trip.

Next to her was very tall blonde. She also had big boobs but they did not look nearly as fake (in fact, they actually looked real) She's not young, but not old either, maybe 30ish. Anybody know anything about her? I was tempted to talk to her but it was late and I was just getting so tired I decided I might try another night.

Posting Limitations