Thread: New Port

Closed Thread
Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Visit on Tuesday

For just 20 minutes, I went to this boliche.

No drink, since it was too crowded to access the bar. There were roughly 30 girls, and I remember many of them from 2004 (a Caribbean beauty with curly hair and a brunette I did before)

I guess that this place is still hit or miss.

Hope this helps,

Andres

Quote Originally Posted by Cowpie
    Raquel is a blond (fake of cource) She's in her early 30's.

She usually stands at the bar on the right or by the first pilar as you enter. Her face in my opinion is her best feature.

The chica your refering is someone else, and yes she a regular and she's 100% silicone. Althought, it would be nice to get a look at that crazy hot body of her's.
    Ah, my mistake, thanks for pointing that out.

Raquel

Quote Originally Posted by HeadGames
    The regular one with big silicone tits? I went to Newport for the first time last night, about 12:30, and she was there, standing at the window next to the door. Just like furniture for the place, as someone said. Funny thing is, her face didn't really look so bad to me. And I'm pretty picky. She does have a dark spot picked out, though.
    Raquel is a blond (fake of cource) She's in her early 30's.

She usually stands at the bar on the right or by the first pilar as you enter. Her face in my opinion is her best feature.

The chica your refering is someone else, and yes she a regular and she's 100% silicone. Althought, it would be nice to get a look at that crazy hot body of her's.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowpie
    Hey guys.

If any of you happen to visit newport and see this chica, check her out and let me know what you think of her. (see previous post)

TLN for 280 pesos dosen't seem like a bad deal considering her service and as as many shots as you can cum up with.
    The regular one with big silicone tits? I went to Newport for the first time last night, about 12:30, and she was there, standing at the window next to the door. Just like furniture for the place, as someone said. Funny thing is, her face didn't really look so bad to me. And I'm pretty picky. She does have a dark spot picked out, though.

Raquel

Hey guys.

If any of you happen to visit newport and see this chica, check her out and let me know what you think of her. (see previous post)

TLN for 280 pesos dosen't seem like a bad deal considering her service and as as many shots as you can cum up with.

Newport's Jessica Rabbit

Gotta love that handle, very fitting. I think I've been coming down to BA for over 5 years now. The first time I went to Newport, (and every time since) there she was, Jessica Rabbit, at first intriguing, making the eyes bong out of your head, then frightening.

I can't help looking and wondering every time I go to Newport, how that lovely A** would work, but I just kind of get scared every time I look above the neck. Well LuvAss, thanks for the photo, and for taking the plunge where many men have dreamed but never dared.

MAG

Flexible Horn.

Yeah, that's the girl all right. Thanks for the picture, though somehow she has now completely lost her attraction for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Exon123
    Is that Your Big Load You've shot all over that pretty little things plastic Tits in the picture Flexiable Horn.

Exon
    It can't be his load, there's no Tottenham Hotspurs jersey laying in the background!

Silicone wonder girl

Yes I've seen her there a bunch. Killer tight freakish augmented body but a face that would knock a rat off a shit truck from a mile away. I opened negotiations at you$S50.00, she countered with a you$S100.00 I told her that was more than anybody ever paid me for sex before but I would accept it. She declined my counter offer of you$S70.00. Like I said she has a killer body but that face, yikes, somewhat simian IMHO.

$50 U. S., not pesos

Raphaela la dulce made me feel good for $50 United States. I'm sorry I was not clear, but I am a newbie.

You'll laugh, but I saw a painting of a 16th or 17th Century Portuguesa at the Museo de Bellas Artes with a face like Raphaela's. An oval face, with a big nose, light-olive skin. This kind of face is not what you see in People Magazine, but it had its beauty, especially in the acts.

The next night after my good time with her, she was at New Port again, but she was zeroing in on a guy that looked Argentinian. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and backed off. Later I saw her playing with his back with her elegant long fingers and whispering into his ear. Call me a pervert, but I enjoyed seeing her turn this guy on in a gentle, seductive way that was similar to how she turned me on the night before. This young lady is a born consort, and I love her for it. I love the soft sell, with the capacity to go animal at the right moment.

The other Brasileria I mentioned in the post below was the only chica in Buenos Aires who did not accept my usual offer of $50 United States. She said that $80 was the minimum, and off she went. Maybe she had already had a good night and did not need the cash.

Retired Member

Talking Flexiable Horn

Is that Your Big Load You've shot all over that pretty little things plastic Tits in the picture Flexiable Horn.

Exon

Newport Girl

Salsero Loco,

The Bird (Chica) you are describing I think is Gracilla.

I wish to state I have never even spoken to this chica, but having spent 12 weeks in BsAs last year and many nights in Newport, she is part of the furniture there.

As you state far to much silicone for my taste.

This picture is by Luv Ass, others also available on page 48 on photo Gallery
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails graciacumsm.jpg‎  

Silicone wonder girl

I popped into Newport the other night, Sunday I think it was, and didn't see anything very interesting except for this girl standing by the door.

She had a great body, with long dark hair, slim waist and arms, and a nice bubble ass and huge tits and a big pouty lips. Looked just like Jessica rabbit come to life. Problem is, she had too much silicone for my tastes, perhaps in her ass and lips as well as in her breasts. I didn't even talk to her because I just assumed she would have an attitude and not be a very good experience. Still, I wonder if any of you have had any experience with her or know who I am talking about. Perhaps I judged her too quickly.

I don't think anyone is finding $50 peso girls in Newport. I do agree that indicating US dollars for posts makes it much clearer.

Toledo,

The brasileira from Newport. Are you talking dollars or pesos?

DWC

Posting Limitations