Thread: New Port

Closed Thread
Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Dollars or Pesos?

Quote Originally Posted by ToledoGuy
    OK, this is my first trip, so I am no expert. But I have to report a great experience out of Newport, on Saturday night-Sunday morning at about 5:00 A. M. I chatted with this cute Basileria for a bit, but she wanted $80 minimum.
    Toledo, are we talking U. S. Dollars? Correct me if I am wrong.

Keep the reports coming.

Enjoy the life,

Moondog

Newport can be awesome late

I've had tons of memorable exeriances pulling chicas out of there late. Usually goes on for sometime and value can be had.

Great post Toledo

Toledo Guy.

Thanks for the report. I have been in Newport numerous times and never picked a girl there yet. You report as well as others keep me interested to try.

It until I finally find a gem like you did.

Yes! Post your other experiences! That what this board is for! As much as I enjoy, Dickhead, Exon, Capt Dave and all the othe "regulars", I actually enjoy the new mongers in town as much or more. Besides everyone has something to add from their perspective. I look forward to reading your other exploits!

Share. Share. Share.

OTH

Raphaela from Brazil

OK, this is my first trip, so I am no expert. But I have to report a great experience out of Newport, on Saturday night-Sunday morning at about 5:00 A. M. I chatted with this cute Basileria for a bit, but she wanted $80 minimum. Ciao bye-bye with a kiss on the cheek. I almost gave up for the night (something like fishing) when her Brasileria friend gave me a shy little smile. Raphaela´s face is not classically beautiful, but do you know how the faces of some women improve dramtically when their lips are wide open and busy? Giving a very sweet and sincere BBBJ to bring in the new week, this lady was in no big hurry. When en quatro this long-legged, beautifully backed lady did not want me to stop. Every time I took a little break, she wanted to keep going. Did I say her breasts were perfect, little brown nips at attention, a perfect match to her soaking, fuscia ****? And she liked to be stroked, anywhere, like a cat on a soft pillow. Speaking of pillows, she put two of them under her to get more of me. She woke up the neighbors, who were slamming their doors in some sort of Pequeño protest at 6:00. GO TO CHURCH. Did I say that that Raphaela is tall? She spoke not a word of English, but we communicated.

Raphaela is returning to Brazil in two weeks. I´m leaving town so I did not get her phone number. I just want to thank the guys on this Board who suggested checking out Newport at 4:00 AM. $50, and she said Gracias. Absolutely memorable, and we both were sober. Just damn good sex -- I´m going to think about how this hour and so matches up to other short-time experiences. But it has to be near the top. I´m a happy old fart.

If you like this review, I´ll do more on my other 9 chicas on this trip, but I have to tell you this chica was tops for me.

Raquel

I pulled this older chica 32 years old, blond hair (fake of cource) with a beautify face. She very sweet, speakes very good English and perfers TLN for 280 Peso ($100 US) We left at 3:00AM and she left my apartment at 9:00AM. Multiple positions and shots, BBBJ, DATY, DFK, GFE, no anal.

She stands by the first pillar on the left as you enter the front door. If your looking for a TLN she IT.

Bottom line 280 peso / 3 shots = 93.33 peso a shot

Thumbs down

Sounds like you are describing "Deborah" from Palermo. I spoke to her briefly one night (she doesn't speak English) until she asked for $300 pesos. Pass!!

Quote Originally Posted by SeeksGoodTime
    Question to anone who is recently there: The place is definitely a 4-7 type place, but there is one 9 that hangs out in the center bar. Long brown hair and exposes her midrift, about 105 pounds. Wondering if she had her head on straight? Went there last night to find, but my Paraguyan was there and I got her a drink, but no take home since I had an apartment session a little earlier.

Worth a visit

I wouldn't shy away from a visit if you are in Recoleta. I'm a block from the place so it is an easy call. Took out one Paraguayan with a very pretty face, Marisol I think. A little post-baby gordita but so far one of the better BBJ expereinces and one of the tighter conchas this trip. It goes to show, sometimes you don't know. I want to do her Paraguyan friend a blond next time.

Anyway, this place is worth a visit since at normal chica drink prices you can talk to a few to see if their head is on straight.

Question to anone who is recently there: The place is definitely a 4-7 type place, but there is one 9 that hangs out in the center bar. Long brown hair and exposes her midrift, about 105 pounds. Wondering if she had her head on straight? Went there last night to find, but my Paraguyan was there and I got her a drink, but no take home since I had an apartment session a little earlier.

If you want to tell them to go away, I think the thing to say is "salga." Of course, good luck with the sharks, they often don't listen.

Hunt your right

I guess my body language must be working pretty well because the ones I want to go away, go away and the ones I want to leave with me, leave with me. Thanks for the correction

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    2. Vamanos
    This might be the cause of some of your trouble. It means "let's go".

Laura

Thought we needed another beer (not) so OTH and I hit Newport at 2.30am. The place was rocking, at 8pm it was empty so go late. Walked in got hit by 2 girls as reported by OTH. Laura was a very good looking latino with blonde highlights, 25 years, 36c's 5'6" and a very tidy body. Asked for P500 negotiated to P350 TLN.

Back to my room DFK, BBBJ, DATY and plenty of positions. Had a wonderful time with the finale, at her request (and who am I to deny her?) CIF.

This girl is definately worth seeing.

PD on Newport technique

When the sharks swim up I tell them immediatly to go away. I try to be nice and polite at first if they let me.

1, Gracias mi amor pero no gracias.

2. Vamanos

3. Get the fuck away from me!

Hill what that chick was doing to you was what she learned watching Oprah. They understand that a lot of Yanqui's can be intimidated by strong willed women and would never try that with a Latino. Once they figure out "you mess with a bull, you get the horn" they disapear with mutters and scowls but who gives a fuck they are gone. Trust me the others will be watching, you only have to do it once or twice.

Newport techniques that have worked for me.

I think the most important thing at Newport is patience. You really have to take in the lay of the land and be willing to hang out. What I'm always looking for is an extreem hottie that knows she's hot and knows she has skills. I also like the part timers there and when you can combine the two it's quite a winning combination.

I go there late usually around 3 or so, yes you are not the first of the night but we all played covered right. I look for something I like that is not too aggressive, usually I wait until I see her get called over to a table and not have it work out. There is some risk here because she may hook up and you miss an oppertunity but if they can't close the deal to some bullshitter then they are ripe for my favorite pickup line. I call them over, talk to them for a short period of time and then tell them what I want and ask how much. They will always hit me with some bullshit pie in the sky number but that's part of my plan. I let my eyes bug out, and tell them it's not my first trip here. Also sometimes I'll introduce myself telling them my name is ___ and they must have me confused with somebody named stupid. After the obligitory laugh I tell them that they are the only girl I'm interested in and I offer them 200 pesos. "You can leave with me right now for that or waste some more time talking to guys with no money". I figure they have already made a few hundred pesos before I got there (I'm only interested in serious hotties what I consider 95% perfect or better) so my money is a night cap. I find success 80% of the time. I usually end up having them stay 2-2.5 hours and then send them home around 6 am.

For me the kiss of death there is if they approach me, also I refuse to do any chicas that are not Portena's or living in BsAs. The first have always been terrible and the second are totally maximizing their time, earning what they can in BsAs before returning home.

Patience my friends, in mongering and poker it always pays off.

after Salome....

entered Newport and it was rocking...lots of girls and quite a few guys..I was dead tired but still if the right one came along i was ready for action. Well momnets after walking in RickSeven and I were approached by 2 girls..imagine that!

He began talking to a blonde and a shark looking brunette began to latch on to me....WARNING: She spoke lots of english, for some reason this made me uneasy about her...and she was not my type nor attractive in my view..Her story was that she was a shcool teach until December, but it was not enough money so now she hooks. I knew I was not gonna do this girls but I played along. She told me how she loved football (Cowboys) and how good in the bed she was. As we continued to talk she sensed that I was not interested and became almost angered, insensed etc. At this point she starts to psychoanalize my and my intentions - in english - did I say bad sign? She says that I should know the price structure there, I say yes somewhere around 100 pesos. This was not good for her..she begans to tell me how shity a girl I would get for that. Finally she says the her price is 400p - RIDICULLUS!!!!

Bottom line is YMMV in Newport. It is a free lancer bar, with some winners and loosers. I have never been lucky there. The problem is that they are super aggressive there, they approach you and are quite tenatious. My style is to look around and make MY selection - not have some shark make it for me!

I will try Newport again, and just have to be firm with the skanks, because there were some hotties in there last night, just not talking to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    A good rule of thumb is that the more English they know, the more potentially dangerous they are.

Newport

I've had mostly positive experiances from Newport. I think it's important to take a little time talking first. If they want to vamanos right away from the club then they will do the same at your hotel. I was sitting in there one night for a couple hours and I saw this one braziliara turn 3 tricks in 2 hours. I can imagine she told all these guys she would spend the night.

Regardless of how much you may want to fuck them never pay in advance and if they insist thank them for their time and choose your next victim. There is no shortage of pussy in BsAs.

This is a smoking hot blond named "Elizabeth" that I pulled out of there last October. Two shots on goal BBBJ and final frontier. All in all she was in my room 2.5 to 3 hours, no rush. 200 pesos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails another one.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations