Thread: New Port

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyDoerr  [View Original Post]
    DR: Are you talking Karl Marx or Groucho?
    That would be Nimrod Marx, Karl's younger brother.

Huh

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    You are forgetting about the Argentine caveat to Marx's 8 axiom "As revenue and market share decrease price must rise to reestablish former profitability.".
    DR: Are you talking Karl Marx or Groucho?

You're assuming facts not in evidence counselor

Quote Originally Posted by PickCherry12  [View Original Post]
    I once asked a chick from New Port whether she had another job, and she was like this is it. I think the ball is on our court now. They need us more than ever. We shouldn't pay what they ask for. Like they say , it's easy to catch fish in troubled waters.
    You are forgetting about the Argentine caveat to Marx's 8 axiom "As revenue and market share decrease price must rise to reestablish former profitability.".

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger  [View Original Post]
    Went down to Vicente Lopez last night to see what was happening and ran into one of the bartenders from New Port. He said it would reopen in a week to ten days. Walked around and ended up at the Silver Bullet about 12:30 and found there were several chicas hanging out there and discretely trying to do business. Also saw chicas from New Port slowly walking up and down the street toward Madaho and around the corner then back. Saw one of my old friends from New Port sitting in her car with a girl friend ie another hooker. She came over to chat and also confirmed New Port would open in a week or so. She confirmed the girls were desperate for business since all the places were closed and the cops were harassing the hell out of the ones trying to street walk down there. We will see what happens.

Was also told the higher end chica's were going to the Library Bar in the Faena Hotel, might have to drop by just to see if its true - pretty high end place and I'm not sure they would allow hookers in.
    I once asked a chick from New Port whether she had another job, and she was like this is it. I think the ball is on our court now. They need us more than ever. We shouldn't pay what they ask for. Like they say , it's easy to catch fish in troubled waters.

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger  [View Original Post]
    Was also told the higher end chica's were going to the Library Bar in the Faena Hotel, might have to drop by just to see if its true - pretty high end place and I'm not sure they would allow hookers in.
    Based on prior history, odds are good, and would be worth following up on this lead.

I reported on Mia on 12-09-14 in this thread. A real hoot. Not surprised to hear the bad reports.

I call her 41

Quote Originally Posted by Omegaman  [View Original Post]
    Oops, last report computer put Chicago in place of chica, sorry should have prof read.

Anyways, I should have written this report in November, last time in BA.

Had horrible experience with chica from Newport, name is Mia. She is tall 5'10, gorgeous, brunette, with a nice set of fake boobs, maybe the best looking girl in place. She is very flirtatious in club, sit on lap, kiss, hug.

Saw her in Newport, warned another guy about her. In November, saw her we came to an agreement took her back to my hotel. She demanded money up front. I knew I should not have done it, should have told her to leave right then. But I gave her the money. I make no excuses, I was stupid. And yep, service was horrible, she left after 20 minutes. She even had the audacity to give me her number and told me to call her. I tore number up in front of her.

I was told by some other girls that she always comes back early, and some men have come back to Newport demanding their money back. Apparently there are 5 or 6 chicks in Newport like that, other girls do not like them, gives place a bad name.

So name is Mia, tall, good looking, brunette, big fake tits, avoid like the plague.
    Because generally speaking she is back in the club on average in 41 minutes. She is the poster child for everything I say that has gone horribly wrong with the mongering scene in Buenos Aires. I can respect chicks that want to optimize their time and profit in this business but her INTENTION, is to take your money (3000) or so and leave you dis-satisfied. Omegaman you know this but I'm posting it for the rest of the guys, never, EVER, EVER pay them up front. Tell them in the club you will not, if they say no, you have not lost anything because if they insist on it, their INTENTION is to leave as quickly as possible leaving you in the worst state of blue balls they can. They ENJOY your discomfort and lack of satisfaction because they feel as if they have pulled something over on you. Every single time she comes back to the club in 40 minutes she does it with a smile on her face because she has played somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by Omegaman  [View Original Post]
    Oops, last report computer put Chicago in place of chica, sorry should have prof read.

Had horrible experience with chica from Newport, name is Mia. She is tall 5'10, gorgeous, brunette, with a nice set of fake boobs, maybe the best looking girl in place. She is very flirtatious in club, sit on lap, kiss, hug.

Saw her in Newport, warned another guy about her. In November, saw her we came to an agreement took her back to my hotel. She demanded money up front. I knew I should not have done it, should have told her to leave right then. But I gave her the money. I make no excuses, I was stupid. And yep, service was horrible, she left after 20 minutes. She even had the audacity to give me her number and told me to call her. I tore number up in front of her.

I was told by some other girls that she always comes back early, and some men have come back to Newport demanding their money back. Apparently there are 5 or 6 chicks in Newport like that, other girls do not like them, gives place a bad name.

So name is Mia, tall, good looking, brunette, big fake tits, avoid like the plague.
    She was in Excedra last week.

To Reopen?

Went down to Vicente Lopez last night to see what was happening and ran into one of the bartenders from New Port. He said it would reopen in a week to ten days. Walked around and ended up at the Silver Bullet about 12:30 and found there were several chicas hanging out there and discretely trying to do business. Also saw chicas from New Port slowly walking up and down the street toward Madaho and around the corner then back. Saw one of my old friends from New Port sitting in her car with a girl friend ie another hooker. She came over to chat and also confirmed New Port would open in a week or so. She confirmed the girls were desperate for business since all the places were closed and the cops were harassing the hell out of the ones trying to street walk down there. We will see what happens.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Member #4112 For This Post:

Newport

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omegaman For This Post:

Newport

I went to Newport last night, had heard all the horror stories about the place ,but was bored so I went to see for myself. I had no real intention of taking Chicago home. (In November, last time in BA had a horrible experience, which I will write about later).

Last night arrive around 1130, about 20 Chicago's and two guys. By midnight place was fairly packed. I was not hounded by the girls only two came up to me, I did get a lot of stares, I just did not stare back. I ran into a chica I had taken out of there a few times a couple of trips ago. She remembered me, we started talking about the place. She said Newport had gotten bad, no one coming, but things were getting better. Prices have gone up girls are asking 1500-2000p depending on girl, plus 125p for drink.

Started asking her about some of the girls. She told me who was good and not good. One cute blonde, she told me was good, but was 2000p.

The girl I was talking too, Flavia, quoted me 1500p. We came to an agreement 3000p for 4 hours. I like longer possessions, I do not like one hour flings.

Glad I took her out, had a great time, bbbj, good massage, has some kindness to her, which I like. She is older, 35-40 range speaks English. Said if I come back she will give me recommendations on other chicks and help translate.

I know people have said stay away from Newport, but my experience last nigh (Tuesday) was pretty good.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Omegaman For This Post:

I was there last night.

Between 0030 ~ 0130.

The place was quite dead . Quite typical of a Saturday night.

About 10-12 girls. 2 of them were v hot. I would have loved to do one of them. But the chick quoted 3000 pesos, prepaid, no BBBJ. She seemed very firm on the three conditions. I passed.

Rest of the chicks were sadly below average looking.

Almost no male clients.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    I don't' doubt the report offered by brother Chez but I do think it's the exception. While I was there a girl that I had casually talked to a few nights before, cute, not super hot, asked me if she could ask a question. I said sure. She said "I haven't left in three days, is something wrong?" I said "I don't know, what are you charging?" She answered (seriously I'm not making this up) 300 dollars. " I said "that's the problem. " She walked away. I went to Hook.
    And she feels she is worth it! And she knows you have the money! Its not important to her that you the consumer, the person paying the bill, should have any say in the matter. Why aren't you sharing the wealth (your wealth) with her for what you know will be a fast, rushed, low quality session! The fact that she has no clients does not seem to enter into her calculations. Cristina economics 101.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

I think it was a unicorn

Quote Originally Posted by Joe23  [View Original Post]
    Many of the new girls were younger than the familiar faces and had hot bodies but didn't draw my interest. They were going to quote USD 300 per hour anyway and I could easily tell that they wouldn't perform well in bed. These girls compete on who can return to the joint fastest after being pulled out.
    I don't' doubt the report offered by brother Chez but I do think it's the exception. While I was there a girl that I had casually talked to a few nights before, cute, not super hot, asked me if she could ask a question. I said sure. She said "I haven't left in three days, is something wrong?" I said "I don't know, what are you charging?" She answered (seriously I'm not making this up) 300 dollars. " I said "that's the problem. " She walked away. I went to Hook.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

I went, I saw and I returned home

Quote Originally Posted by Joe23  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, a day more, a day older.

But, but, but, I'm now in the mood to hit NP and Hook tonight.

Will be there in about half an hour!
    First went to Newport just after 1 am. The place was packed with girls that I've never seen before, probably ex-Black or ex-Hippo. I don't know where the old faces have gone. DR told me that they now sit at Excedra.

Many of the new girls were younger than the familiar faces and had hot bodies but didn't draw my interest. They were going to quote USD 300 per hour anyway and I could easily tell that they wouldn't perform well in bed. These girls compete on who can return to the joint fastest after being pulled out.

Just as I was about to move to Hook together with DR, "Rubber Nazi" came in and she quoted me 2,000 pesos. WTF! She says it's because of the inflation. Doesn't understand what "market" means. Typical Argentine. I almost felt sorry for her.

Nothing interesting at Hook so I left after 15 minutes. I gave higher priority to my Saturday morning golf.

Total damage: 300 pesos for 2 Cokes including tip to the barman, about 100 pesos taxi fare all together. That was my research fee last night. Perhaps there might be better nights but anyway that's what I saw. I think I'll stick to my regular girl.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations