Thread: New Port

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Thanks

Thanks BBM. You are correct, we've never met, but it's only a matter of time.

Regarding the girl I pulled out of NP the other evening, it may have been the proverbial Unicorn or Black Swan. But you never know; it was a different place before Madahos and Black shut down. I'm guessing that those girls new to NP are trying to get the rest of the girls to stick with the plan. But I'm also guessing that there are a few outliers that must be thinking to themselves, "This $300 stuff is all well and good, but a girl's got to earn".

Regarding Centaurus, Valentina was one of the all-time greats. I don't care if I paid too much in that case, as the difference between 4 x4 and Centaurus is only about $50 USD, and the girls are WAY hotter. The subway, however, is still being under construction. Will be nice once it connects all the way to Barrra.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    1000 Pesos girls at Newport! I fear that it is nothing but a Black Swan but here is to hoping I am wrong.

It would be interesting to know the circumstances surrounding the girl. Was she a part timer who just needed a bill paid the next day? Questions that it would be foolish and impolite to ask on a first date. You would ruin the onda.

Congratulations to Chezz whom I do not think I have ever met. It is sweet justice after Chezz was slightly harangued by Rio locals on ISG for spending too much at Centaurus. The locals of course can find equal or better quality for 200 reals or $100 less. Of course the $100 less involves the crap shoot of calling apartment girls or journeying Downtown which is at least an hour round hour trip if you know where you are going and more if you don't. Yes I have gotten turned around and lost direction in Downtown Rio. The last leg of the subway was being still being built last time I went so maybe it is easier and faster now.

It feels like a modern day gold rush

1000 Pesos girls at Newport! I fear that it is nothing but a Black Swan event but here is to hoping I am wrong.

It would be interesting to know the circumstances surrounding the girl. Was she a part timer who just needed a bill paid the next day? Questions that it would be foolish and impolite to ask on a first date. You would ruin the onda.

Congratulations to Chezz whom I do not think I have ever met. It is sweet justice after Chezz was slightly harangued by Rio locals on ISG for spending too much at Centaurus. The locals of course can find equal or better quality for 200 reals or $100 less. Of course the $100 less involves the crap shoot of calling apartment girls or journeying Downtown which is at least an hour round hour trip if you know where you are going and more if you don't. Yes I have gotten turned around and lost direction in Downtown Rio. The last leg of the subway was being still being built last time I went so maybe it is easier and faster now.
    Last edited by Big Boss Man; 01-25-15 at 15:10. Reason: Added event to clarify difference between black swan event and an unicorn

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    Can't we just go on talking bad about the place anyhow? I was enjoying it.

And yes Joe, we are getting old!
    Yeah, a day more, a day older.

But, but, but, I'm now in the mood to hit NP and Hook tonight.

Will be there in about half an hour!

Quote Originally Posted by Chezz  [View Original Post]
    By the way, as I know you are a wine aficionado, the Frappe stores are having a 30% off sale on all Blends and Cab Francs. And with the Blue rate where it is, a VistaAlba Corte A that I've paid the equivalent of $80-$90 USD for is selling now for about $25 USD. So think Trapiche Medalla, Sophina Synthysis and even the Flechas De Los Andes Gran Corte 2010, which, along with the VistAlba, I'm opening tonight at dinner. Wheeeeeeee! I've never seen wines of this quality so cheap! (I've got the Flechas open now. Waiting.... Patiently....
    Perhaps we have a better chance in finding value for money wines than value for money chicas. By the way, have you visited La Cava Jufre?

Excellent

(Just to be clear, I paid $1000 pesos + $30 pesos for her taxi back.).

That's Funny!

I bet it actually cost more than $30 p to take a cab back to work.

Way to Go!

TL.

I want a deposition from Chezz

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Can't we just go on talking bad about the place anyhow? I was enjoying it.

And yes Joe, we are getting old!

Fuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkk

So, long story short, it IS possible to pull a beautiful girl out of New Port for less that $100 USD, you just need some game and know a little Spanish. Oh yeah, smile and make her smile. Work the room, have a good time and be prepared to go home alone if that's how things roll. But those girls are there to make money. And they'll pick the low-hanging fruit first (punter chumps with money to burn). After those guys are gone, the field is wide open. I'll go back again. In fact, I think these may be the best day I've ever seen at New Port, since I started going 10 years ago. There were at least 4 or 5 girls that interested me. Good times!

You bastard, you ABSOLUTE BASTARD!

http://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb...xo1_r1_500.gif
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails just when I thought I was out.jpg‎  

Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Joe23  [View Original Post]
    Chezz, thanks for letting me know that this still happens at NP. You've handled the situation just right, with no hurries and being ready to leave alone. Perhaps I need to learn to be a bit more patient, but to be honest taking a girl out from NP after 1 am to my place means that it would be around 3 by the time I see her off and go to sleep, and that's a bit too late for me. Am I getting old?
    You know, Joe, I was thinking the same exact thing as I saw her off to the door. And as we're both about the same age, the answer is, unfortunately, "Yes". I miss my sleep, man. And today my day was totally off. I had to rally hard to stay on track. I think that's what weekends are for!

By the way, as I know you are a wine aficionado, the Frappe stores are having a 30% off sale on all Blends and Cab Francs. And with the Blue rate where it is, a VistaAlba Corte A that I've paid the equivalent of $80-$90 USD for is selling now for about $25 USD. So think Trapiche Medalla, Sophina Synthysis and even the Flechas De Los Andes Gran Corte 2010, which, along with the VistAlba, I'm opening tonight at dinner. Wheeeeeeee! I've never seen wines of this quality so cheap! (I've got the Flechas open now. Waiting.... Patiently....
    Last edited by Chezz; 01-23-15 at 19:42. Reason: dot dot dot, baby

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chezz For This Post:

So, long story short, it IS possible to pull a beautiful girl out of New Port for less that $100 USD, you just need some game and know a little Spanish. Oh yeah, smile and make her smile. Work the room, have a good time and be prepared to go home alone if that's how things roll. But those girls are there to make money. And they'll pick the low-hanging fruit first (punter chumps with money to burn). After those guys are gone, the field is wide open. I'll go back again. In fact, I think these may be the best day I've ever seen at New Port, since I started going 10 years ago. There were at least 4 or 5 girls that interested me. Good times!
    Chezz, thanks for letting me know that this still happens at NP. You've handled the situation just right, with no hurries and being ready to leave alone. Perhaps I need to learn to be a bit more patient, but to be honest taking a girl out from NP after 1 am to my place means that it would be around 3 by the time I see her off and go to sleep, and that's a bit too late for me. Am I getting old?

Great Night at New Port

I'm generally not one to believe something without seeing it with my own eyes. And these reports coming from really reliable sources (such as DR) made me wonder how a late-night standard could have fallen off the cliff so fast. So last night I decided to check out New Port for myself. I arrived alone about 11:30 pm, and the place was nearly full. However, I managed to find a seat at the bar and ordered the one-drink minimum, which in this case was a rather small chopp for $125 p.

As I relaxed and became used to the light, I noticed that the talent level had indeed improved over what I've seen there in the past. Slowly I started speaking with some of the hotter girls. They weren't all over me like at Centaurus in Rio, for example, where you can't get a moment of peace. So, the vibe was right to just kind of kick back and get a lay of the land.

Most girls started off (as noted in other posts) at $300 USD, which was a non-starter for me. In all of these cases, I smiled and told them I never pay above $100 (which is BS, of course, as I used to pay Mia Johnson $200 without blinking an eye. On the other hand, I was guaranteed a kick-ass experience). In some cases, before I came back with the $100, they asked what I was willing to pay. I played it coy and just told them that we were very far apart (as best I could), and to come see me later if they were willing to come down in price.

By 1 am, I found myself standing next to a hot little Portena with a beautiful face and a great ass. About a 9 I'd say overall. While I was talking to her, some chick on the other side of me starts rubbing her ass into me. Things were getting a little heated, and I knew I needed to find someone or leave alone. So, I ask the little Portena what her price was, and she says "mil pesos". I asked her again, just in case I mis-heard her. I mean, the music was pumping. She repeats her price, and I ask her a few pointed questions about time, specifics, etc. She answers all questions to my satisfaction, so I grab her hand and say "vamos".

Brought her back to the house and spent about 1. 5 hours with her. It was fantastic. She was way more enthusiastic than I was. I could have spent more time with her, but I needed my sleep and I never sleep with a working girl. So, I show her to the door, but not before she gives me her number and makes me promise to call her.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chezz For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BadMan  [View Original Post]
    Your question answers itself. Its the tourists that bring up the price. Specifically because they have no idea and the girls take advantage of their ignorance.

Bottom line. If you are paying anymore than 1500, the girl either really doesn't want to go out with you. You look like a total tourist. You don't speak Spanish and have a boludo sign on your forehead etc.

All those girls will quote between 1500-2000 if you are a local and will usually go for 1500. 1000 isn't very realistic. Not with the current exchange rate and all the tourists hiking up the prices. But if you are a " gringo " or simply a foreigner who either doesn't speak spanish or does so with a thick accent expect to be quoted sometimes in dollars and if its in pesos, anywhere from 2500-4000 pesos. But if you stick to your guns and wait them out. You can get them for 2000 probably.

You just have to be willing to go home empty handed. The couple girls I spoke with that quoted me 2000, I just gave them a look like " boluda anda ". And they usually laugh and say ok 1500. Within 1 minute.

Buying them a bottle of champagne for them and their friends usually helps set the mood too. Good luck but its a jungle out there and you are red meat to these hungry chica wolves. Just try not to lather yourself in bbq sauce for them.
    Thanks for the reply amigo!!

I'm battle tested from Colombia and Brazil.

I know when to go with the flow and when to walk away laughing.

Everytime I'm in BA, I find myself missing Brazil, LOL.

Then I meet a nice, sweet, sexy Paraguayana, and I feel good again.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    There is no such thing as pussy parity. Just guys that are too drunk to say no.

The scene at NP is over, it's dead, it's finished. These chicks are 100% accustomed to gouging the tourist market and then giving mostly shitty service. The laws of chicaland are clear, there is an inverse relationship between price and service once you are out of the locally acceptable range. Pay 1500 to a seriously hot chick and you have respect and a good time. Pay 300 bucks and they think you're an idiot and treat you accordingly. This isn't something I think, it's something I know.

You guys can stay in Milwaukee or wherever and use the money you saved on plane fare to buy some of the top notch pussy there and have a better time.
    Amen to all that and with all the talk about escalating prices there isn't as much talk about the "inverse relationship" mentioned by Daddy. If you're happy with 30- 45 minutes (not infrequently much less) of perfunctory sex for which you've overpaid, then New Port should be your primary destination.

How many times do we have to say it

Quote Originally Posted by JamesPW  [View Original Post]
    I thought the dollar was strengthening and the peso weakening, what happened to pussy parity?
    There is no such thing as pussy parity. Just guys that are too drunk to say no.

The scene at NP is over, it's dead, it's finished. These chicks are 100% accustomed to gouging the tourist market and then giving mostly shitty service. The laws of chicaland are clear, there is an inverse relationship between price and service once you are out of the locally acceptable range. Pay 1500 to a seriously hot chick and you have respect and a good time. Pay 300 bucks and they think you're an idiot and treat you accordingly. This isn't something I think, it's something I know.

You guys can stay in Milwaukee or wherever and use the money you saved on plane fare to buy some of the top notch pussy there and have a better time.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    So I wonder if the guy gave her a "Quickie" or the "Full" 3 minutes?

Yes,

Near the corner of the 300 block of "Outrageous" and 350 block of "Obscene" are the 400 block of "Insane" and the 500 block of "Fucking Crazy. ".

Pussy Boycott Anyone?

Not likely!

TL.
    I thought the dollar was strengthening and the peso weakening, what happened to pussy parity?

Rather Jack-Off and Keep the Change

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger  [View Original Post]
    One of the top blond chicas from Black, the cheap slutty looking one with short platinum blond hair, left with a guy for $3 K pesos and walked back in the bar not more than 45 minutes later. Go figure?

I guess this is the same mentality the Argies have, if business is bad raise the price.
    So I wonder if the guy gave her a "Quickie" or the "Full" 3 minutes?

Yes,

Near the corner of the 300 block of "Outrageous" and 350 block of "Obscene" are the 400 block of "Insane" and the 500 block of "Fucking Crazy. ".

Pussy Boycott Anyone?

Not likely!

TL.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations