Closed Thread
Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Ricker  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I hear ya amigo!

How much $$ do they ask?

How much will they accept?

Thanks!
    Your question answers itself. Its the tourists that bring up the price. Specifically because they have no idea and the girls take advantage of their ignorance.

Bottom line. If you are paying anymore than 1500, the girl either really doesn't want to go out with you. You look like a total tourist. You don't speak Spanish and have a boludo sign on your forehead etc.

All those girls will quote between 1500-2000 if you are a local and will usually go for 1500. 1000 isn't very realistic. Not with the current exchange rate and all the tourists hiking up the prices. But if you are a " gringo " or simply a foreigner who either doesn't speak spanish or does so with a thick accent expect to be quoted sometimes in dollars and if its in pesos, anywhere from 2500-4000 pesos. But if you stick to your guns and wait them out. You can get them for 2000 probably.

You just have to be willing to go home empty handed. The couple girls I spoke with that quoted me 2000, I just gave them a look like " boluda anda ". And they usually laugh and say ok 1500. Within 1 minute.

Buying them a bottle of champagne for them and their friends usually helps set the mood too. Good luck but its a jungle out there and you are red meat to these hungry chica wolves. Just try not to lather yourself in bbq sauce for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger  [View Original Post]
    One of the top blond chicas from Black, the cheap slutty looking one with short platinum blond hair, left with a guy for $3 K pesos and walked back in the bar not more than 45 minutes later. Go figure?

I guess this is the same mentality the Argies have, if business is bad raise the price.
    Saw the tall brunette with the great body (works out of Toreto at times) leave, and back in 45 or less. But that's SOP for her.

Not to beat a dead horse, but the jaded, high priced, "what can you do for me" attitude at New Port these days is out of control. Ugly.

Outrageous

One of the top blond chicas from Black, the cheap slutty looking one with short platinum blond hair, left with a guy for $3 K pesos and walked back in the bar not more than 45 minutes later. Go figure?

I guess this is the same mentality the Argies have, if business is bad raise the price.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    On a Scale of 1 to 10 I would say that they were asking in the neighborhood of:

Somewhere between "Outrageous" and "Obscene. ".
    LOL, I hear ya amigo!

How much $$ do they ask?

How much will they accept?

Thanks!

It is Better Only if You Are Argentine

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger  [View Original Post]
    My girl was telling me the business is really getting hard for the chicas with Argentinians taking their vacations and so many girls concentrated in one location. Remember guys, a lot of these girls are going home solo and not hooking up, which is something I never understood about these chicas, how is it better to go home with $0 in your bag rather than taking a discount and leaving with something?
    It is better to go home with $0 if only if you think with the convoluted mentality of an Argentine. Nothing being better than something does not just apply to chicas. Argentines do not want to believe that there is no inventory of many things.

Tres3.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tres3 For This Post:

Come on guys its not that bad

Dropped by New Port with one of my regulars after dinner and I have to admit I have never seen so many chicas in that place at one time. My girl tells me this has become ground zero since all the other high end bars were closed and I did see a lot of girls I knew from the other bars there last night. The only problem I see is the new girls have decided to bring the prices with them from their former haunts and seem to be blowing out the price curve for this location. I saw many of my regulars there as well as a the refugees. When Madahos closed some of the girls migrated here and attempted to keep the prices but after a while the prices fell. Perhaps this is going to happen this time.

My girl was telling me the business is really getting hard for the chicas with Argentinians taking their vacations and so many girls concentrated in one location. Remember guys, a lot of these girls are going home solo and not hooking up, which is something I never understood about these chicas, how is it better to go home with $0 in your bag rather than taking a discount and leaving with something?

Going to check out D'lirao next week and see what's happening there.

Paddle your way out

Walked by there last night about 2 AM. I've never seen so many sharks. Blood in the water!!

4 For The Team

Quote Originally Posted by Ricker  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report!!

How much were the hot eye candy chicas asking?

Thanks!!
    On a Scale of 1 to 10 I would say that they were asking in the neighborhood of:

Somewhere between "Outrageous" and "Obscene. ".

Sort of a Bad neighborhood I guess.

But we were outnumbered at that moment!

It wasn't a fair fight!

It was 2 to 1 and they had brought in their Heavy Artillery. They fired their Double D's for effect and we caved in like a house of cards!

I looked for some back-up but the other boys just sat and stared!

So we flipped a coin and took the Cover girl with a 12 bod. That Boy became an instant POW!

I barely got out of there alive!

So it's 1 down and 3 to go.

We returned the following night with substantial back-up and engaged the remaining Trio on a 1 to 1 basis.

No Luck! Same outcome!

Our back-up got hammered by the first barrage of the Double D's and the POW from the first encounter took on the remaining Dynamic Duo singlehandedly.

The Paraguayan Princess and her assistant. Turns out to be her financial advisor too.

I pulled out a New negotiating technique and the rest is history.

I'm exhausted!

Have Fun,

TL

I managed to escape but not before I traded my Soul for a handful of Pix!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    I just left New Port 25 minutes ago and it's Wall to Wall!

It's about 2:30am right now .

Maybe it's Not a typical night . It could be that all the girls are Back from the Holidays and it's time to Get Back to Work but :

I sat at a table outside with the best looking girls that I have seen in Years!

4 girls aged 20 to 25 .

Blonde to Brunette.

From tall to taller.

2 from Paraguay and 2 from Missiones up north. (same thing).

One is a Magazine Cover Girl. 10 Body .

The 20 year old from Paraguay is Perfect! Flawless! No faults visible . Model Perfect .

They come down to BA to work the scene every once in a while.

2 speak English well enough. Their Ring Leader was in London for a while. 10 Body .

Waiting on pix for the Boys!

I felt like a little boy in a candy store.

I'm Simply Amazed by the Quality that was at my table and I'm Out 5 days a Week or More Sometimes All Over Town .

I never even stepped inside .

TL

I did not pay the bill Tonight but

I think that I paid $250 for 2 Coronas a WEEK ago.

Waitress kept the change from $300 so I think the bill was $250.

I would have given her that anyway so I guess she read my mind. Watch your waitress but it could never be that much . It's just annoying .
    Thanks for the report!!

How much were the hot eye candy chicas asking?

Thanks!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ricker For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Joe23  [View Original Post]
    Same as Black before they closed.
    I might have to stop for a beer and treat it like I used to treat Black's. Just stop in and enjoy the eye candy. Then call Aurora.

Good informative posts. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Yes, there is a lot of eye candy. To get laid, I think not.
    Same as Black before they closed.

For a beer

Quote Originally Posted by Boston  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been here in awhile. Is it still worth a stop for a beer? BTW, how much are beers? Is Roberto the chubby guy who has been here for years?
    Yes, there is a lot of eye candy. To get laid, I think not.

Awesome Exhibition Tonight!

Haven't been here in awhile. Is it still worth a stop for a beer? BTW, how much are beers? Is Roberto the chubby guy who has been here for years?
    I just left New Port 25 minutes ago and it's Wall to Wall!

It's about 2:30am right now .

Maybe it's Not a typical night . It could be that all the girls are Back from the Holidays and it's time to Get Back to Work but :

I sat at a table outside with the best looking girls that I have seen in Years!

4 girls aged 20 to 25 .

Blonde to Brunette.

From tall to taller.

2 from Paraguay and 2 from Missiones up north. (same thing).

One is a Magazine Cover Girl. 10 Body .

The 20 year old from Paraguay is Perfect! Flawless! No faults visible . Model Perfect .

They come down to BA to work the scene every once in a while.

2 speak English well enough. Their Ring Leader was in London for a while. 10 Body .

Waiting on pix for the Boys!

I felt like a little boy in a candy store.

I'm Simply Amazed by the Quality that was at my table and I'm Out 5 days a Week or More Sometimes All Over Town .

I never even stepped inside .

TL

I did not pay the bill Tonight but

I think that I paid $250 for 2 Coronas a WEEK ago.

Waitress kept the change from $300 so I think the bill was $250.

I would have given her that anyway so I guess she read my mind. Watch your waitress but it could never be that much . It's just annoying .

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Yes, Roberto is the chubby bartender who is almost a part of the furniture.

The last time I had beer at NP was about a month and a half ago, and I think I paid about 120 pesos. Not cheap for a beer but the price includes having a look around and talking with the girls. You're probably familiar with the place and already know that you don't necessarily have to buy them drinks just to ask them how much they'll charge you like at Hippo or Black. You buy a girl a drink only if you want to.

Is it worth a stop or not? A very good question. It can be and it might not be. The girls come and go on their own will, some 7 days a week, some perhaps once a month or even once every six months. You never know, but as many have pointed out, overall quality of the girls has deteriorated and their price on the contrary has sky rocketed.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe23  [View Original Post]
    The waitress is notorious not only among those who visit the place for drinks and the girls, but also among the girls for various reasons. Roberto the bartender is okay. I buy my drinks at the bar and tip him but never the waitress.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations