Thread: Nuevo Estilo

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Visited 05/06

After leaving the crew, I visited Nuevo Estilo by 3:30 AM.

ARS 20 the entrance, 1 drink included.

Packed with guys, mostly assholes watching the shows and monopolizing the girls without closing any deal.

The few girls I approached (a Dominican that previously worked at Envidia, now caled Cathy, and a young girl) didn't do BBBJ. ARS 120 for 30 minutes plus ARS 25 the room.

Many nice girls, but the price structure and the fast service pace discouraged me.

Maybe on another day, a more quiet one.

Andres

Wednesday Estilo

Went here on a Wednesday and completely forgot about the free pizza, which the management seemed to have also, as one of the girls asked if we wanted some an hour later. Of all the clubs, this one had the most girls being pulled out and coming back of any. I bet in 1.5 hrs, I saw 25 girls leave and come back. A record observation for me.

Two brunettes came up to us, one talked english to my buddy, (like a clipped, bad recording, "let's go f." "all 4 of us, we all f. Each other" "come on, lets go"! I finally asked the one talking to me wher from, etc. Ends up being the same one I was with 6 months ago, but I hardly recognised her, same name Karen. Still good looking but had lost something like 8 kg. No intention of a 1 hr stand so we left.

Same old rates as reported here. They did say Jose the bartender is a pig. Interesting, as he seemed very outgoing that night.

When going there, the cab driver said there was a club just a few blocks out front of Estilo, (down by the tracks? Out in the dark) that was better. Didn't take him up on that as I've heard the area is a bit dangerous. Has anyone else heard of a club near there?

MAG

Hi MAG,

He was probably talking about Top Secret (no kidding, that's the name). I've been these several times, but the problem is that they play the music SO FUCKING LOUD that you literally cannot hear yourself talk.

Thanks,

Jackson

Thumbs up Certainly a place worth visiting

I visited this local yesterday and was positively impressed by it. The place is relatively cheap and the chicas are not agressive. I hooked up with a Uruguayian called Lara (290 for the hour including the hotel) Nice lolita with all real, sweet and good mannered (but no completo) In any case I recomend the place to those that do not expect to get chicas in the 7 to 9 range and prefer more the girl next door look.

Tonight I plan to try El Alamo and / or Madahos.

Saludos.

Hemin.

Ps This is an excellent forum

Thumbs up Knock knockers

I went twice and I love this place. I did not feel like I was in a tourist place.

The private room had mirrors. I like mirrors. If you can speak spanish.

That will be major plus here. Beer is cheap and no lady drink required.

I took the same girl twice because she was a high rever, brmmm brmmm.

150p plus 25p for the transitorio. Her name is Guadalupe.

I was a bit stressed about the pay before play program.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1010031.JPG‎   P1010045.JPG‎  

There does appear to be some pricing variability as my buddy was quoted 145p for a 1/2 hour plus 25p for the hotel by another girl on an earlier trip. A guy we met said that the girls set their own prices. I didn't ask about hour pricing.

Why are they ripping off poor Exon? I guess they think he should pay 10% of his profits to rebuild Argentina, then New Orleans, then make the beer taste better in Rio.

I know this is the wrong place to make a socio-political-economic allusion. Sorry. In fact, I'm deleting it after the first flame ball.

BUT, I wonder if the prices went back down, if there is now different pricing for different nights, or if Exon just got screwed (and all he wanted was a handjob).

FT

I visited at about 12:45am with another monger and thought they had a pretty hot selection. I paid 15p cover which included a beer. Additional beers were 10p. There was a blonde in tight white pants that might be the best ass-pant combination I've ever seen. The rate I heard more than once was 125p / half hour + 25p for the transitorio. I was only scouting as an earlier session had drained me plus 1/2 hour sessions in transitorios are not really my thing but there were at least 25 girls and only a couple that I wouldn't find acceptable (and they were actually pretty decent)

Maybe not the good old days and not cheap by local standards but as far as I could tell, we were the only tourists in the place. Seems like a reasonable place to me to kill a couple of hours.

Retired Member

Unhappy Pricing

Its not just NE but all the clubs seam to be quoting higher & higher price's.

Inflation is for real in Argentina. A year ago you could have a "quality" girl for about $150 peso's or less. Now days that girl wants $200 and in the bigger clubs she wants $300.

I'm starting to wonder just how much longer Argentina will be affordable. Years back just after 9-11 I took my first trip & $5,000 lasted 10 days. I chalked it up as a once in a life time experience and went first class.

After the devaluation I realized Buenos Aires was very affordable and I have become a regular visiter. But each trip down it becomes a little more money, still very cheap, but more money each trip.

I guess we can blame it on their screwed up government and if they keep going they'll have to devalue again and that won't be good for any Argentine.

Exon

I agree, sadly

Over the past few years, NE has been one of my favorite places to visit in BA. Unfortunately, I have to agree that the cost is becoming ridiculous. A little more than a year ago, I could have a great time there and spend AR150 total. During my trip in early September, I made two visits there and spent close to AR300 each time. There are a couple of girls there that I rate as good as anything I've had in BA so I'm sure I'll continue to return, it just pisses me off to see the prices go up like that. What is interesting is that there are always a lot of younger local guys there taking girls out and I wonder if they have a different price structure for the locals. I'd be interested in hearing if anybody knows. A couple of other notes, if you speak some Spanish, I recommend getting a chica recommendation from the bartender, he made some great suggestions and I tipped him well for it. Also, the short-term hotel has "variable" pricing. One night it was AR25, another night I was quoted AR35. Make sure you don't pay over AR25, the cashier guy speaks pretty good English too.

I can't give it two thumbs down because a couple of the girls are just awesome and show is pretty entertaining but the cost definitely gives it one big thumb down.

Retired Member

Thumbs down Two Thumb's Down

I have to side with DickHead on this one the place is a Rip OFF.

In a drunken stupper I staggared in their about 4 months ago and found a completely different experience that a year ago.

Cover had gone from $15 peso's to $20, you still get one free drink. The second drink used to be $5 peso's now I was quoted $20 peso's.

Chica prices had gone from $180 peso's an hour to $220 peso's plus you pay another $25 peso's for the room, which used to be all inclusive. By the time I was "Finished", I'd spent nearly $300 peso's.

With everything covered, Exon likes a BBBJ.

Moreover phone numbers are simply not available, company policy.

I will not go as far as my colleague DickHead might say, "if their teeth were on fire I wouldn't piss in their mouth", I won't repeat.

Exon

Karen

I was here last Tuesday. A lot of girls at 11pm, which is nice for an earlier evening. Not too many guys.

Hooked up with a tall dark gal with a beautiful smile. The rates seemed to be 120p per half hr, (240p per hr) Rooms 35p per hr, and not near as nice as the site a couple years ago. Rates are negotiable down to 200p 1 hr w room. Ymmv.

Karen was nice enough but chupa covered, which was a disappointment for me after my last time here with someone who was all mouth and not a single finger for that end of the business.

MAG

Valdez Disaster

You should know better! You give in to a little, and you just get screwed up the ass. Sorry to hear you didn't get your finish. This just shows that if you get ripped off on the front end, you'll get ripped off on the end.

I always thought the transitorio fee was built into the sessions here. I've never pulled, so it's only what I thought I've read.

Retired Member

Thumbs down Nuevo Estilo

I'm sad to report its Fucked.

Posted below you'll find evidence of Debora inquireing threw DickHead of Exon's return to Buenos Aires.

Having been to town and stopping at all the usual places I thought I'd check out a few club's in Recoleta. I stopped at New Port, Affiar & finally Black. I found nothing that really interested me.

OK I said to myself I'll cab it home to Venecente Lopez.

While crusing down Libaterador I spotted Nuevo Estilo and asked the driver to stop.

My first shock was the 20 peso's rummered below by DickHead. Its True Mongers, they beat me up for 20 pesos just to get in the door. Ok I got my free beer and asked the manager for Debora.

Soon she appeared, "Oh my Amor" and all the usual greettings. "Qunato Peso's for some good Amor, Un houra" I asked. $200 peso's she replied. Too much I said to myself, but fuck it, this is Debora and she can really Fuck, OK I'll pay it and off we went to the Tello next door.

Another $25 peso's for the room.

OK we fuck for 45 minutes and then comes the knock on the door, times up and I haven't "Finnished".

So I spent $240 peso's and No Finnish.

I might someday go back for drinks with another Monger, but only for the show.

Nuevo Estilo is Fucked and to expensive.

Exon

Retired Member

Debora

She's very high on my agenda for July

Débora is still there. However tonight I was informed by a qualified (highly qualified) professional prostitute who works there that

a) the cover or "entrada" is now 20 pesos, and
    b) Malena, aka "Corn Row Girl" is no longer working there :<(

Posting Limitations