Thread: Nuevo Estilo

+ Submit Report
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Is Debora stiil there? I ve got to come back to B.A for her.I hope her attitude has improved.

An hour. I ain't no rabbit. IME the difference between the half hour quote and the hour quote is relatively small.

Hey DH NE pricing vs. time

Hey DH,

Regarding NE pricing, are you quoting for 30 minutes or 60 minutes?

Suerte,
    Stowe

Corn Row Girl

Malena. But, I think she may be gone (sob). Haven't seen her in a while. Probably the funniest gal I have met in BA. For those with decent Spanish, enjoy her jokes. BTW I broke her ass cherry even though that is not my thing. Only a little bit though.

Love me tender,
    Love me true,
    Drop your panties,
    Let's just screw.

Antonela

What of my most memorable 3-somes (not 4-somes) was Antonlela and Pamela. There is a review somewhere back last year or so. Talent second to none! The only CBJ (BBBJ only for me) that ever melted me.

Another Report by the Mouse.

corn row girl

What about corn row girl bro, I forget her name

Nuevo Estilo

Definitely fuck Antonella. Also fuck Patricia, Débora, and Malena whom I have not seen in a while. Fuck Peruana Mónica if you can handle a bigger gal who can really suck and fuck. Maggi the Dominican dancer I have not personally fucked. I think fuck her for 150 but no more. Antonella will go for 150 and never less. Try to get the others for 130 or 140.

Paloma

Visited here with One Tree Hill and Dickhead, it is a must visit for anyone coming to BA. A lot of lookers here with 30 to 40 women and early on 20 or so men building to 50+. Whilst the venue is a little basic the women and the live show more than make up for it. A very hot waitress here but I did not find out if she was on the program or not.

Chose Paloma, a dirty blonde latino looking woman about 30. In the transitory hotel room she was very passionate. DFK, BBBJ muliple positions finishing me off nicely. She did not have much breast maybe 34a or b but had long sensitive nipples.

A very nice girl and a good experience was had. P200 including the hotel.

My 2 visits to Nuevo Estilo

I made 2 visits to Nuevo Estilo.

1st visit there was a bachelor party. More men than Chicas. And most Chicas were taken. 15 P entrance included a drink , watched the Midnight stage dance show.

I saw a Busty Blonde Waitress she could be a dirty blonde 36 c cups.

On my 2nd visit I got the dirty blonde waitress 150 peso for 30 mins. Gringo price. Cbj and multiposition in bed and in the shower. she has a nice firm breast and body. I would repeat and she could work in better clubs and make more.

On both days I saw her have more customers than most working girls. There were other cuties I would have done also. The room was rather large with double size bed and shower around the corner. Few Tourist in this place.

Maggie the DR dancer

Went here last night with Dickhead and RickSeven after a few good beers at Buller in Recoletta. Walked in around 11pm or so. At this point there were quite a few girls, all seemed at doable. Very fresh talent on hand. Watched a few shows including the super athletic Maggie (petite black girl from DR). The best dance however was the lesbian show. Not real puss eating but sensual and sexy none the less. Dickhead wasted little time and quickly headed for the transitorio with a well known "friend" of his. I hope he is ok. I have not seen him since. Rumor was he finished his duties and headed to Salome.

RickSeven was in his first 36 hours of BA and let me tell you. The Aussies are quit a horny lot! I will let him choose to elaboate if he so chooses but he took a cute dirty blonde (empahsis on dirty!). That keft me ALONE! What to do? Well just as I was pondering my next move Maggie caught my eye and we had a "moment" together. I invited her over to the table. We chit chated and she was friendly enough, but my past experiences with DR chicas in BA (not so in the DR) is that they are not such good performers..mechanical, rushed etc.

Maggie convinced me to take her out for 30 mins to the transitorio around the corner. 140p including the room. This was probably a tad too high for 30 minutes, but she is a feature perfomer and I just wanted to see her naked ang get my hands on her. So I took the offer. Once in the room, she was an OK performer...a little kisses, some ok head and a cow girl finish. HOWEVER, her body is very flawless and petite. She reminds me of the girls on ESPN who compete in the arobics challenges. I did enjoy expolring her body as such.

For those that do not know this club, as has been mentioned before, it is like a strip club in the US or Canada. With a few stages shows every hour or so. Lots of local guys oggling the girls. The girls there stand around and wait to be selected / talked to. If everything goes well, you are off to the hotel next door for 150p or so. Its fun and different from the normal boliche.

Ater this club RickSeven and I decided to head off to Salome. See reports on that thread.

Photos of Maggie below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-DSC00283.JPG‎   mini-DSC00285.JPG‎   mini-DSC00287.JPG‎   mini-DSC00289.JPG‎   mini-DSC00290.JPG‎  

Nuevo Estilo closed?

Are you sure the cabbie brought you to 687 La Pampa? It often looks like there is nothing there because it is behind some bushes so you can't see the entrance. What time of night was it? Nothing much is happening before 11pm.

Unhappy Nuevo Estilo - closed?

Went to this address last night for the first time. Building was seriously closed and looked distressed and cannot imagine it closed recently. Anyone else have experience here recently?

It was a $20.00 peso cab ride round trip from Palmero and back to Recoleta, so not cheap research.

Administrator

Venues: 398

Nuevo Estilo - La Pampa 687

Nuevo Estilo La Pampa 687 (near Figueroa Alcorta) (in Belgrano) 4784-1248

Map Link: http://www.cybermapa.com.ar/default....5bLAYERS%3d%5d

The closest thing BA has to an American style strip club, except that you can fuck the dancers. $15AR pre-paid drink to enter. Great strip shows featuring the girls that are otherwise milling around the room waiting to be picked up. A bit pricey at $80-100AR for 45 minutes, plus $20AR for every 30 min for the transitorio hotel next door.

Please Note: Nuevo Estilo is closed on Sundays

Posting Limitations