Thread: Catto's

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Talked to Luis

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Yes,

Hook has taken over the space next door that use to be Catto's and they plan on opening up a new hooker bar in it's place.

I guess the name of the new place will be Keep .

I don't know if the owner of Catto's sold the space or if he is leasing it out but the new club is going to be run by the owner of Hook.

It's a larger and nicer layout than Hook.

It's also a good sign that a new titty bar is actually opening up after all the closings the past few years.

TL.
    I talked to Luis the last time I was at Hook and he said it's going to be an "upscale" Hook. I didn't ask but I'm wondering if that means 1000 peso bottles of water and chicks asking 5K for an hour.

I agree with TL that it's a good sign that SOMETHING is opening but I fear it's not going to be a viable option.

I'm hoping I'm proved wrong though.

Hook's Sister Club

Quote Originally Posted by Local  [View Original Post]
    I walked past the defunct Catto's this morning and saw a cleaned-up front, the photos on the entrance are gone, and a brand new sign reads "Keep". It looks very much like a chicas place.

Does anyone know if it is open yet? Same owner?

Should we open a new thread under the name Keep?
    Yes,

Hook has taken over the space next door that use to be Catto's and they plan on opening up a new hooker bar in it's place.

I guess the name of the new place will be Keep .

I don't know if the owner of Catto's sold the space or if he is leasing it out but the new club is going to be run by the owner of Hook.

It's a larger and nicer layout than Hook.

It's also a good sign that a new titty bar is actually opening up after all the closings the past few years.

TL.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Is Keep the new Catto's?

I walked past the defunct Catto's this morning and saw a cleaned-up front, the photos on the entrance are gone, and a brand new sign reads "Keep". It looks very much like a chicas place.

Does anyone know if it is open yet? Same owner?

Should we open a new thread under the name Keep?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Local For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JamesBond69  [View Original Post]
    Hope springs eternal in the human penis....
    LOL!!!! Truer words were never spoken!

Catto's Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    Wait until after the elections. If the FPV loses control, Im betting things will start returning to normal.
    Hope springs eternal in the human penis....

230 days-

Boys want to have fun.

Girls want to have cash.

Gustavo Vera is the ..hole of 2015-.

Don't count on it. The trend now is for chica bars to be shut down. Opening a new one is real risky business.
    Wait until after the elections. If the FPV loses control, Im betting things will start returning to normal.

Don't count on it. The trend now is for chica bars to be shut down. Opening a new one is real risky business.
    Totally agree, though the black marble is intriguing.

Cattos

Quote Originally Posted by ElPerro  [View Original Post]
    Sounds encouraging ! I figured Catto's was a goner.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    The stage was still there, and the tile was black marble.
    Sounds encouraging ! I figured Catto's was a goner.

Still had the look

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    If you see them laying pipe, that could be a good sign.

Seriously, I hope it remains a chica bar.
    The stage was still there, and the tile was black marble.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyRulz  [View Original Post]
    Walked by here Sunday, the door was open, there were guys inside laying tile.

No, tile is not a new euphemism for pussy. They were really laying tile, don't know what's coming but something is.
    If you see them laying pipe, that could be a good sign.

Seriously, I hope it remains a chica bar.

Men at work

Walked by here Sunday, the door was open, there were guys inside laying tile.

No, tile is not a new euphemism for pussy. They were really laying tile, don't know what's coming but something is.

Closed and Sold

Quote Originally Posted by Local  [View Original Post]
    Catto's was still closed yesterday night. No "on vacation" sign or any other message to patrons. The front is intact, as always, the pictures of the "shows" are still there, the door is simply shut. I asked the doorman of Hook and several chicas in Hook, Ness and Sens about it and answers were a consistent "I don't know".

Only one chica in Ness claimed to be a neighbour of a barman in Catto's and said the problem was an underaged chica. I wouldn't give this source much credit though, as this chica seamed (as most chicas in Ness do) to be mentally challenged.
    "Hooker" Barbi just told me that it was closed and sold.

At least that is what she was told.

She is working the scene in Mar Del Plata like a lot of girls do.

TL.

It was a decent Sunday night spot since Hooks is closed on Sundays.

I guess we will find out sooner or later.

Still closed

Catto's was still closed yesterday night. No "on vacation" sign or any other message to patrons. The front is intact, as always, the pictures of the "shows" are still there, the door is simply shut. I asked the doorman of Hook and several chicas in Hook, Ness and Sens about it and answers were a consistent "I don't know".

Only one chica in Ness claimed to be a neighbour of a barman in Catto's and said the problem was an underaged chica. I wouldn't give this source much credit though, as this chica seamed (as most chicas in Ness do) to be mentally challenged.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Local For This Post:

Posting Limitations