Thread: Catto's

+ Submit Report
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Visited 05/08

I met DH and Stormy there. There were some 20-25 girls, and it was by far and between the best selection of that Monday night, since at least 6 were doable (although no spinners) Only 1 girl familiar to me. ARS 15 the drink.

I believe that the place continue to be the best one in the area, in terms of ambience, shows and service.

We left for Jaz afterwards.

Andres

new rates

Chica drinks are now 35p for the standard drink (40p if they ask for something with a non-national liquor) up from the prior 30p.

Talking photo

I wanted a photo of romina 23.

Romina!

23 yr. Old with one kid. Took her out last night. Could not do the TLN because of the kid. Still stayed for almost 5 hours. Got stretchmarks due to childbirth. CBJ (does not bother me) may be a negative for some mongers. Forget cola! Personally, I had a great time!

Bandy

Sole

Truant,

You made a wise move NOT selecting Sole. See my report from last week. She is terrible. I kicked her out BEFORE sex, that was how bad was her attitude.

Suerte,

Stowe

Easter Sunday

Was a slow night in Cattos. But I fucked STELLA anyway. I had no intention of fucking anyone. But she gave me an offer I could not refuse. She said just pay me whatever you want. I thought, how entrepreneurial of you. She realized there were about 12 girls competing for 4-6 guys. Why not be creative. It was getting late. So after turning down requests for drinks from several girls, including 44kg Sole, I bought Stella a drink. Then we left and fucked and I gave her 100 pesos. My total bill for the night -- my Brahma 15 pesos, her Brahma 30 pesos, cab one way 4.5 pesos, Stella 100 pesos. My Easter present to myself. I felt like I got a bargain because Stella seemed to be loitering around behind the bar chatting with the bartender, thereby appearing to be management, so I got to fuck the management. That alone got me off.

Truant

Talking thanks

Stowe, for letting us know how this chica performs and what to anticipate as we plan our next mongering visit in 2006!

;-)

Fabulous Romina

Tuesday night's excursion into the strange, yet wonderful world of pussy left me feeling fantastic. The night before I stopped by Catto's as asked Poncho (el hefe) if Romina was working that night. He said she was sick but should be back the next night. I later found out from other sources she was just playing hooky.

Returned last and Romina was there. Began harassing her about not remembering my name but she did associate me to Dickhead. Then slowly as the teasing progressed she remembered me losing my wallet with her. She also remembered me from my 'great massage" as described by her. Yep, that's me, I told her.

Bought her a drink and took her to a corner where we could talk and I could feel her up. Great ass, great tits, great attitude. My Spanish must be improving because last September I couldn't understand almost any words but this time, we held a conversation pretty well.

She told me that Poncho called her Tuesday night (after my inquiry) about some 'rich' American asking about her. He doesn't know me if he calls me rich. He also said he told me that she was sick. Romina reminded him she wasn't sick but on vacation. Poncho told her that it has been over a week and with the 2 month vacation in Jan. Feb, and that it was time for her to get back to work.

Took her back to my apartment and started making out and playing with each other on the sofa. Eventually naked, I pulled her into the alcoba. Of course, being Romina she insisted on washing her pussy and my dick.

In bed, she was fantastic as usually. Great bj and sex. Her pussy was delicious and I love the fact that she likes it. FUTA was great, never did that with her before. She isn't into anal but she is so nasty that it doesn't matter. Besides, I had already got my fill of ass-fucking earlier today.

Great tits with nice nipples. Can be assertive or passive-generally the opposite of my direction for the cita. If I am passive, she is aggressive and the reverse also.

Stayed for 90 minutes. After sex I gave her a massage which got her a bit horny again. Lying on my stomach, she laid on my body and began massaging me with her body. I started moving my butt against her pussy and quickly she responded rubbing her clip against my butt. Ever faster, I swear she was so turned on by this that she actually came. The second she stopped shuddering she reached for a condom (at this time I was ready to go again) but alas, we were out of time. And given Poncho being a bit upset with her, she didn't want to push him by being late to return.

Upon getting dress and during a conversation I made a small mistake when referring to her, one that would piss off any chica, so I owe her for understanding. As an apology, I am going to fuck her again tonight.

Boy am I a generous guy-willing to make such a sacrifice for the chica.

Suerte,

Stowe

I just happen to have a native of BA here who does confirm that it SHOULD be "chupa mi choto" as you say. She is better educated than the gal who taught me the phrase. I commonly hear it with the "MAY" sound and not the "ME" sound which may mean I need to hang around with a better class of hookers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    Cheto. But I doubt he is a cheto. He is probably a pelotudo de mierda. Or maybe you mean "choto" which is the rudest possible word I know of to refer to the male organ.

Thus, an appropriate response to this guy (I don't know this guy) might be: "ChuPAme choto."
    I have not heard the word choto, but I'll assume it means dick. Would "chuPAme choto" not translate in to "suck me dick"?

Wouldn't you say "chuPAme el choto" or "chuPA mi choto" as in "suck my dick"?

In general, I dislike most "hands out" doormen or taxi door openers in BA. I know I gave 1 or 2 pesos to one last year, and he threw it back at me disgusted. That just makes me not give ANY of them a tip at all.

OK. The doorman in question does not have gray hair (he is older, like 58; I think "Stone Face" would be a good identifying moniker) and I do, in fact, know him and have never particularly liked him but have always tipped him per DH standards, which means not always but sometimes.

So, I did talk to Pancho (the owner) and the conversation was as follows:

DH: Pancho, one of your doormen is really pissing off a lot of my American / gringo / European friends. The older guy, not the curly haired guy; the curly haired guy is OK. He's demanding tips and when he gets two pesos, he acts insulted. Also, he insulted my friend by showing his tip to (the girl in question, AKA "Trevor") and waving it around like it wasn't enough.

PA: Yes, but Toro, these doormen feel like A / G / Es earn good salaries and if they can afford to come down here and come to a place like this, they can afford to tip.

DH: Yeah well we think that tipping waiters a certain amount is a given but a lot of us don't feel like a guy opening a door is worth very much if anything. We can open doors. Plus what really is the issue is when someone gives him 2 pesos he is rude about it and acts like it should be five or ten. A couple of guys have said they won't come in here any more if that guy is at the door. (This got his attention) If he gets a two peso tip he should just accept it.

PA: Claro! OK Toro I will speak to the doormen in general about this and also speak privately to the older guy.

Note that it doesn't take much for Pancho to fire someone and he already fired Fabian for such behavior.

Hope this helps.

Cheto. But I doubt he is a cheto. He is probably a pelotudo de mierda. Or maybe you mean "choto" which is the rudest possible word I know of to refer to the male organ.

Thus, an appropriate response to this guy (I don't know this guy) might be: "ChuPAme choto."

I will speak to Pancho about this next time I see him, which could be tonight.

to be clear

The younger guy with the dark curly hair has never acted in this manner, only the old fucking chato (spelled right DH?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy 32
    The normal doorman I have no problem with. He usually opens the door for me, shakes my hand, etc. When leaving he will get the cab door for me and I will throw him a couple of pesos. Sometimes it is two pesos, sometimes five. Last night I had two 1P coins and my smallest bill was a twenty, so I gave the dude what I had. I have never seen the guy before and do not know who he is. I just thought it was in poor taste to act like he did. Like I said, not a big deal, but Cattos is not in business to ensure that doormen get proper tips. If it becomes an issue there I will simply take my business elsewhere. I have enough numbers of chicas I like, I should be calling them and giving them the business anyway.

Like Daddy Rulz said, all they do for me is open a door and say hola. I have never had one go get me a girl, drink, make a recommendation, or anything.

The normal doorman I have no problem with. He usually opens the door for me, shakes my hand, etc. When leaving he will get the cab door for me and I will throw him a couple of pesos. Sometimes it is two pesos, sometimes five. Last night I had two 1P coins and my smallest bill was a twenty, so I gave the dude what I had. I have never seen the guy before and do not know who he is. I just thought it was in poor taste to act like he did. Like I said, not a big deal, but Cattos is not in business to ensure that doormen get proper tips. If it becomes an issue there I will simply take my business elsewhere. I have enough numbers of chicas I like, I should be calling them and giving them the business anyway.

Like Daddy Rulz said, all they do for me is open a door and say hola. I have never had one go get me a girl, drink, make a recommendation, or anything.

Posting Limitations