Thread: Catto's

+ Submit Report
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Solange the Stripper.

Quote Originally Posted by Esten  [View Original Post]
    Hope not. Cattos has always been a slower but solid option for me in BA. Back in November the selection was reasonable (5-10 chicas each night), though the quality was certainly lower than Hook. Drink prices are similar to Hook but chicas prices a bit lower. Business was generally slow over the four visits I made, but I did pull two chicas.

First was a young slim brunette, she was either Argentina or Paraguaya. 1000 pesos. Excellent time.

Second was a dancer named Solange. Medium build brunette with fake DDs, high energy extrovert. Not usually my type, but her pole dance convinced me to try something different. She couldn't give a handjob to save her life, but the turca was very good. 1300 pesos. Good time but would not repeat. Other guys might enjoy her more. WARNING: She doesn't cover up when you take her out, she walks out in her high heels and skimpy clothes that scream HOOKER. That wasn't a problem at my apartment late at night, but might be awkward for some. In retrospect I should have insisted she cover up before we left the club.
    It may be closed for vacation.

I'm going to call Solange and find out.

Yes, Solange!

I had to sneak her past the guard in the Lobby at the Ibis Hotel on Corrientes one night for a client.

Full-On Hooker Barbi Outfit!

The guard was sleeping at his post so I was able to throw her in the elevator.

The things I have to do sometimes.

You guys would Not believe it. That was nothing.

One guy called me at 4:30 am and asked me to talk to his Chica in Spanish and tell her how he wanted her to give him Head!

So Solange, Hot stripper, inexpensive but No shame!

I'll find out if it's going to reopen.

TL.

Hope not. Cattos has always been a slower but solid option for me in BA. Back in November the selection was reasonable (5-10 chicas each night), though the quality was certainly lower than Hook. Drink prices are similar to Hook but chicas prices a bit lower. Business was generally slow over the four visits I made, but I did pull two chicas.

First was a young slim brunette, she was either Argentina or Paraguaya. 1000 pesos. Excellent time.

Second was a dancer named Solange. Medium build brunette with fake DDs, high energy extrovert. Not usually my type, but her pole dance convinced me to try something different. She couldn't give a handjob to save her life, but the turca was very good. 1300 pesos. Good time but would not repeat. Other guys might enjoy her more. WARNING: She doesn't cover up when you take her out, she walks out in her high heels and skimpy clothes that scream HOOKER. That wasn't a problem at my apartment late at night, but might be awkward for some. In retrospect I should have insisted she cover up before we left the club.

Closed

Walked by Catto's about 1:30 last night. Closed up. Temp or permanent?

I wouldn't be surprised if the ghost has been given up. Seems Catto's has been struggling. Fat Dominicanas, antiquated floor show and less and less girls.

Cattos missing the "Point"

I too have been in Cattos several times this trip, and each time there were only a few girls and nothing remarkable. It sounds like you found a gem Pete. Occasionally, I head over to the "Point" on San Martin between Paraguay and Marcelo T. Alvear and have seen several girls that work, or worked, at Cattos. I don't like the ambience at the "Point", but I find it interesting that some Catto girls have moved (or are hanging-out) at the "Point". It's hit and miss though; I was there last night after Newport and there were only about 6 girls, mostly overweight and more interested in talking to each other except for one semi-attractive lady who sat at the bar staring at her cell phone and never looking up.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterSideburn  [View Original Post]
    Spent a few hours each night here. Most were not impressive or had GPS: "For you 200 dollars." Exception was this very hot young about 22 yo woman with very nice rack a few extra pounds in the right places but not fat at all and one of the best attitudes I have seen except she was a clock watcher and wanted to include taxi time in arrangement. We discussed this briefly and got to business. She speaks English very well and is seriously hot.

I would do again and plan to however, I will be very clear on the arrangement, make it TLN with set time in the morning to end, be very clear about planned activities and pay at end. With these caveats she is a gym in rough.

Tell her I said Hello, if you see her.

Pete.

Yanella

Spent a few hours each night here. Most were not impressive or had GPS: "For you 200 dollars." Exception was this very hot young about 22 yo woman with very nice rack a few extra pounds in the right places but not fat at all and one of the best attitudes I have seen except she was a clock watcher and wanted to include taxi time in arrangement. We discussed this briefly and got to business. She speaks English very well and is seriously hot.

I would do again and plan to however, I will be very clear on the arrangement, make it TLN with set time in the morning to end, be very clear about planned activities and pay at end. With these caveats she is a gym in rough.

Tell her I said Hello, if you see her.

Pete.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter Sideburn For This Post:

After mongering in BA for almost 40 years and having had my own club for a few years in the 90's I'm really more into the clubs where I can have a quiet drink, see a good show and then maybe, MAYBE have some company to end the night. Catto's for me is one of these places. Maybe because I have known the owner for 20 years or the barmen for 15 years I'm always made to feel at home.

I haven't been very active for the last few years for, let's call it a "health" reason, but for the last few weeks I have been visiting some of my old water holes. And I have been pleasantly surprised! A good show going on all night. Pole dancing, full striptease and some singing shows that, though not my style, didn't bother me. Since the "big" clubs have been closed many girls have emigrated to the Suipacha clubs so the pussy meter was quite high.

One of the nights I left with Julia. A very pretty ex-Black girl who talked me into leaving with her. Yes, she did talk me into it. After the club closed we went for a few drinks so we could end our conversation on evolution and opposed thumbs. Hahahahahaha Yes, those Spanish speaking amongst you take advantage. She's smart and funny. After ending the conversation we ended up in Tres Sargentos where we experimented how man evolutioned from doggy to missionary with (bare backed) BJ's included.

I can't tell you how much I spent because it wouldn't be representative nor fair either to her nor to you but I have her contact number.

For those amongst you not into hard chore fucking this is a good place to go for a drink, no entrance fee and where you can just sit watching the girls with very little pressure.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aqualung For This Post:

October 2013 update.

No entrance fee.

Still open nothing changed, not many girls but occasionally there is a hot one there. Place to look and see, if nothing interesting go next door.

Stranger.

Avoid this place

My Wingman and I were served adulterated booze last night that made me very sick. Anyone who has drank with me knows I never puke after my third drink.

Not Cool at all.

Bartender is on my shit list.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

Sat night quality check

Went in at 2am yesterday, Saturday night, with fellow monger. So while it's a sat and not prime tues-thur, wasn't past the witching hour yet either.

70p entry drinks for non-premium beverages (soda, water, local beer)

8 chicas with one coming back in half hour we were there. Pretty bad lineup. Have seen decent ones there on other nights but nothing this night and girls still missing on vacation looks like. Left quick after one drink because of sad choices. Probably better on weekdays but consistently for past couple months, Saturday seems same as Sunday in terms of being dead, no good selection.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mpexy For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    I was in here Thursday night and it was full of suck ass dominicanas. Somebody should call la migra on this place and it might improve.
    Some one is using their services or they would leave on their own! There are more then a few really cute ones, but it is true that most are fat, old, and ugly!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandolf50 For This Post:

Drinks update

70p for entry + normal national liquor / non-alc drink.

140p per chica drink (champagne)

*not sure if champagne is norm chica drink or premium.

140p x 3 = 520p for toda la noche exit before 1am.

Was told around 1:30am was 2 drinks buyout.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mpexy For This Post:

We have to do something about these Dominicanas.

I was in here Thursday night and it was full of suck ass dominicanas. Somebody should call la migra on this place and it might improve.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Dickhead For This Post:

Slow on a rainy Sunday night

I set off to meet the guys for drink at Hook at midnight. Hook was closed. Cattos was slow. The rest of the guys jumped in a taxi for Newport. Since I am not a big fan of Newport (I have never pulled anything out of there) , I stayed behind. I spent about an hour at Cattos. I had a drink with Celeste a Brazilian. Actually it is easier for me to converse and make a connection in a quieter environment. I was telling her about my trips to Rio, Sao Paulo, Natal, Fortaleza and Recife. She asked me if I spoke Portuguese. I said my favorite Portuguese words in Brazil are "No falu Portughese." It was kind of comical and enjoyable having a conversation in broken Spanish about Brazil. I did not want to spend a lot of cash on a none party night. I headed back to the apartment and got a good night's rest. Maybe the real lesson is if you're in BA for only 10 days you should not cross over two Sundays if you can avoid it. What has worked in the past is getting the phone number of a club chica so they can come over on Sunday. However have a backup plan in case you are stood up.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Big Boss Man For This Post:

One step up

One step up the ladder from Ness, both in distance and quality, still not a place I would spend much time.

A coupe of the dancers there are ridiculous hot, true, but most of the girls are not.

I have seen some girls there that would not look out of place with the prettiest girls in Madahos / Black, but they are few and far between.

Ok to walk in, see if it is something hot there and pick up and go but not a place I would spend much time.

Stranger

Posting Limitations