Thread: Catto's

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Angry Never take Peruvian sisters - Janet and Brenda - they lie and break promises

Quote Originally Posted by ManandBoy  [View Original Post]
    I was in Gatto last night - saw the two Peruvian sisters - both sweet and sexy but the younger looks best! - my friend and I chatted with them for a while but declined a take out. No pressure from them - as I said sweet to talk to.
    My friend and I were in Catto's 2 days ago along with TL. TL was awesome at helping us and he helped us negotiate with the sisters. We agreed to pay the steep price of 2 drinks (80 pesos per drink for the women and 40 P.S. Per drink for us, total 500 P.S. Was paid at the club) and 350 P.S. Each for the two sisters on the condition that the girls would stay with us until 12 noon the next day. With this agreement, we left the bar around 2 am. While at our place the girls asked us to take them out for dinner. We took them to dinner and spent another 125 P.S. On dinner. After nightly action they slept with us but as soon as we all awoke at 9 am they immediately got ready and started leaving and demanded money. We argued with them that they had promised to be there until 12 noon and they cannot ask for full money if they wanted to leave 3 hours before. But, they kept arguing unreasonably and refused to honor their word. Since my friend and I were thoroughly pissed off and didn't want to see their lying faces, we just paid them the full 700 pesos (350 for each) and let them go.

Hate these promise-breakers and clock watchers.

The sisters

I was in Gatto last night - saw the two Peruvian sisters - both sweet and sexy but the younger looks best! - my friend and I chatted with them for a while but declined a take out. No pressure from them - as I said sweet to talk to.

Twisted Sisters

Hey I saw Janet (at Cottos) the other nite and she pointed to a girl standing in the corner and said it was her sister.

Janet is from Peru.

No doubt her sister is too.

Case closed.

A few months back I had a session with the "sisters" Good stuff.

However, another monger staying in my apartment building had them over a few nights. He told me that he saw there ID and they are sisters.

Also, this same monger ran into another monger that went to Peru with them and met the family.

If this monger who I met but don't know his screen name could come foward and verify this could close the case.

I think they are sisters. If they are not I don't wanna know. Or else I will have to take that two sisters notch off my belt lol.

Janet at Cottos

About a year and a half ago I met Janet.

She hung out with me once all weekend and indeed she is a nice girl but she has this childish side that wears on you after 36 hours or so.

She loved to sit in my apartment and watch cartoons and chow on everything in site.

Dumb questions and her "en serio?" replys lead me to belive that she is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Back then she had a phobia about BJs of any kind but now days she is learning. Best to buy her some animated XXX rated cartoon DVDs and see how quick she can learn a proper BBBJ.

My humble opinion.

Beezer

THe Peruvian Sisters

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer
    Are we talking Janet from Peru?

If so she certainly has a warm personality but as a provider I think not.
    I don't know if they are in fact "sisters" but they certainly hunt together and claim to be sisters - the other blonde calls herself Brenda.

A couple of weeks ago, I called into Catto's in the company of a distinguished resident of BA - I'll not give his name, but if I say he's fond of the good things in life, like food and cigars, some of you will know who I'm talking about - and almost immediately the two made their move on us, as a team, playing on their blonde hair, their physical similarity and their nationality. Janet speaks some English, Brenda very little, but they are good fun, and in the dim light of Catto's very attractive.

As it happens my friend and I did not make a move until the following night, when Janet was particularly keen on the cigar-smoker, and he on her, and Brenda made her move on me.

Brenda seemed an attractive propositon at $AR250 (plus the usual drink) so I brought her back to my flat where we had a very pleasant session. She was initially reluctant to do bbj, but strangely, after some energetic sex, (on her part) she started on a blowjob after dispensing with the condom, and was very attentive and expert. She was also very happy for me to take a few photographs and a short bit of video of her bbbj skills, and all in all, if I had met her early in my visit to BA, I would certainly have taken her out again. She looks very young in her working clothes but is in fact twenty-two, she says, with a young child, which accounts for the slightly floppy boobs, I suppose. She has great skin and complexion, and a tight enough little body, and I certainly enjoyed the session.

My friend, however, reported even more success with Janet. There certainly seemed to be a little chemistry there, and she stayed for several hours apparently - we left Catto's at maybe three o'clock, so she didn't return whereas Brenda did, I think. At any event, he professed himself very satisfied, and I would say Janet has been added to his contact list for future reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlboro Red
    Not sure if there are the same, just ask for Janet when you are in the bar.
    Are we talking Janet from Peru?

If so she certainly has a warm personality but as a provider I think not.

Romina at Cattos

Here is one to send packing.

Romina and I hit it off pretty well a couple of years ago and every time I see her she gets worse.

Jaded as much as humanly possible.

Only wants money and her "tip"

I saw her the other night and said hi and she said it was nice to see me and did I have some money for her. A "tip".

I gave her 25 centavos and she gave me a look like we had been maried for 25 years.

She has become so disconected from her clients that I suspect she will be moving on soon.

I would avoid her in spite of her advances.

My humble opinion.

Beezer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pictures Various 462.jpg‎  

I went to Cattos today, first time.

The place must be exactly the same as you know, around 20 girls, all 6, one 7.

All of them a bit pushy about the drinks and stuff, the ONLY strip dancer was really hot, but not smiling and she seemed to me that she wouldnt be polite if I ask her out. Didn't try.

At the end a girl from DR asked me 10 pesos for chatting a little bit with her. I just laughed and left.

Didn't like the place, will try madahos tomorrow. My interest is to see NICE girls, not to take them out, If I wanted to have sex, I know where to go.

Would you recommend Madahos over Hippopotamus just for the pleasure of watching beautiful girls?

Ask for Janet

Not sure if there are the same, just ask for Janet when you are in the bar.

I will vouch for what Marlboro red says. Its spot on. I have done it, after he left though!

Thanks for the phone numbers. I have put the two sisters notch in my belt.

Sisters

Not sure if they are the same sisters. Some time ago, I met 'Lorena' at Catto's. I think she had three other sisters there that night. She was about 5'5" and 98lbs (soaking wet) Dark hair and relatively dark skin. Here sisters were not so fortunate in the gene pool. I seem to recall that they were Paraguayan.

Sisters in Cattos

In case you guys missed it, there are 2 actual sisters from Peru working in the club. Now YMMV, but you can take them out as a pair. They are nice girls and you should treat them as such.

Anyway, they are well on their way to becoming a dirty pair of sisters. No lezz action (what you expect! But they work well together. Get them to to dress up and you are in for a good time, especially the younger of the two dressing up in a sexy school uniform with pig tails!

I can't remember the name.

She works in Cattos, and has very tight abs. I has a hard time not groping her in the club. She told me that she works out 5 times a week and had 3 kids! All women should look like this after three kids!

200p, BBBJ, DFK, no profunda and was a rather good lay.

Don't take it out for a few days though, there was some spotting on the rubber afterwords, looks like she started.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3158s.JPG‎  

A Good Start

I pulled a good chica from here a couple of months ago. I found that I was the only gringo, but the price was okay. I think the locals are largely lurkers, and most don't close any deals. And the Iraqi guy is on Paraguay. A big bonus in my book.

Posting Limitations