Thread: Catto's

+ Submit Report
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Retired Member

My Favorite MILF

My favorite Mother in Catto's is Mariana, very good service, $300 peso's plus taxi. I've been doing her for two years with many beautiful Orgasmo's.

Mariana likes sex and is an expert.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy
    Many more Dominicanas in Cattos than I remember from back when. Alot of girls in general last night, including the fabulous Romina, who is looking good these days, IMHO.

Is it me, or are there increasingly more Dominicanas in town? No wonder El Sid hasn't been back to the DR in awhile.
    I am noticing Dominicans wherever I go. Since I happen to like Dominican girls, this is no problem. However, the only issue is usually by the time a Domincan girl has worked her way to another country she is pretty hard core.

Notice I said usually.

Romina

Is the supersexi chica from Misiones, Romina, still working there?

She is famous for her dedicated work. And also, which she have The Purple Heart for, a perfect hygiene and demanding the same from her clients.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bairespirata For This Post:

Small update on this chica.

She stole my freshly opened box of 12 ultra finos. I used one on her and they are all gone now and no other chica was there.

This one goes out to Daddy Rulz

I walked into Cattos tonight to see what was in there and our old friend Gysell jumped on me. She is out of jail and she broke up with her boyfriend. She is also homeless from the sounds of things.

Good news is she still has the killer ass that you could bounce a dime off of, and a slim stomach. Bad news is the tits are starting to sag from the hard life.

She still does not do BBBJ, I banged her for 150p doggie admiring the view for a while. Until she started to complain about her pussy hurting.

She also found one pubic hair on my bed and said she did not want to have sex on my bed cause she knew I was a monger, so I bent her over the couch.

This is in no way be confused with the Gysell in the apartment for those that do not know this girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P2250019.JPG‎  

Yesterday was at the 3 bars of the triangle. Catto's, 35 pesos one drink, 2 girl were a 6' and one a 7', but already busy. The quality of girls very low. I left Rio de Janeiro with the hope to get much better girls here, but after 3 days I am pretty disappointed.

Catto's slow Monday night

Was in Catto's after a 18 month absence last night. Went in a little after 11 pm, very slow with no Dominicans in sight. Girls still coming in, only about 4 guys. Interview about 4 chicks, decided on a Paraguayan with good attitude and nice ass. Came down to 150 pesos and taxi fare from Canitas. No research, so was taken by surprise by chica drink price, plus, the bartender and waiter helped themselves to tips when returning change. Girl was passionate and enjoyed herself, I was happy but not with the total of 290 pesos I needed to spent for the whole encounter. In Singapore and Bangkok, I usually spent around US$30-40. But I was happy, they have my body types here. I guess I'm having to go the massage route.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney
    Some of you are caught up in USA prejudice!
    Are you talking about the country that just elected an African-American as president?

Personally, I'm proud beyond belief.

Thanks,

Jackson

Anoche-brief report

Many more Dominicanas in Cattos than I remember from back when. Alot of girls in general last night, including the fabulous Romina, who is looking good these days, IMHO.

Is it me, or are there increasingly more Dominicanas in town? No wonder El Sid hasn't been back to the DR in awhile.

Thats usually the deal in there (1hr 15mins) Unless you leave after 3am or so.

Same thing goes at Madahos, Hook and Ness.

Pull girls after 3am, 330 in Madahos for the no return on one drink.

Cheers!

Went to Ness and Hook on a Sat. (late Nov. Around 12am, they were totally dead. Some girls but not a single customer. So I ended up going to Catto's again. It's really a nice place, they had a different stripper and fair number of clients and a full house of girls (Ness and Hook won't be able to compete like this)

I hooked up with a real hot Dominican and had a great time. Usual price, started at 300p, but this girl wouldn't do 200p easily, stuck to her guns at 250p, well, I didn't haggled much as she was well worth that price. Off we went and had a great time.

Adding all 30+60+250 and taxi and waiter's tip (he is so persistent) it is not cheap but you get a few quality girls down there.

By the way she was new and as we also discussed 2 hours price, she was later telling me they charge 2x60p barfine (she didn't tell me in the club when quoting me high prices! I think this was bullshit and she might have been lying about being new altogether, or was misinformed. I can't belive that could be true. At the end she was rushing back saying she would be punished (60p fine) if late as she is new and suppose to be back after 1 hour and 15min. I thought I am being set up for 60p, so I just laughed it off and put her in the taxi (she had no idea where whe was and where to get a taxi, how much it costs etc. My flat was 7min from Catoo's)

Well, I'm now in sex prison sufforing from the normal withdrawals! But perhaps someone can clear up this 2x60p barfine for 2 hrs for other newbies.

Been there a couple of days ago with two friends. Beautiful Romina was atrackted by one of them. He called her and after very brief talking full of mistakes (she takes us all as part of the irish rugby team who that they was beaten by argentina, could not understand we were dutch not irish and that the game was played in ireland not in buenos aires, ha, ha!). Very beautiful girl anyway, she leaves with this friend (250 pesos + hotel) and I spot gorgeous brunette in a corner. Her name is Andrea. Not the thin type but beautiful breasts and beautiful hair. We made 200 pesos and she came to my appartament in San Telmo. Great kisser. Great BBBJ. The hot type of girl. Stayed almost two hours and gave her 100 more that will cover the taxi back to the night club.

Worth going here for sure.

I went to Catto's the other night and despite my reservations had a really good time. I just walked in cnfidently and the doorman rushed to open the door for me and shook my hand so hard like we were bodies since first grade!

The 30p beer price is well worth it as you get to see great entertainment, nice singers, stripers are great too (although I was way disappointed when all chicas told me the little stripper had jobs done on her ass - I was just dreaming that I finally found god's only perfect creation. Oh well, perfect with some surgent help I guess. Or are the girls lying and they are just jealous!

Chica driinks are a bit more steep, 60p. I wish they had brought the chica price down and then charge barfine for exits. Then getting those chicas drunk, they would go wild and bring the house down. They are very friendly, all came in and said hello and the usually chit chat. Romina was the first what a cute, friendly lady, it's just that she is getting on bit, but I'm sure she deiver 110 percent in the sack, left with some guy who I'm sure would be very happy that night.

I wanted something a bit younger, Mari the Paraguayan came along and even danced with me. Then the rest of portenas (Anita is gorgeous) I'm stil not sure how to read them, they come across super confidence but very business like, not sure what the service would be like. Then the Dominicans came, well, I know all about them.

Anyway, I enjoyed the shows and a couple of beers. There is a real hottie by the name of Diana (from Arg) she stays at the back and never flirts too much I gave a her a few looks and she came quitely next to me. Nice skin, young and very fit, but very cold - I just couldn't see her loosening up later but would be interested in your reports.

Then Romina brought Luisa (from Para) for me, she was just so cute (no body to right home about but friendly and young) So I agreed to take her. Got her a drink and went to the back sofas in the dark, making out for 30min. Guys, you can have a lot of fun in the back if you play your cards right and then leg it without taking the girl I guess! It will only cost 60p but I wonder if they bar you next time (or chicas boycut you after a while.

Luisa was generally nice, agreed on 200p plus taxi. After the first shot tried to leave but I persuded her to stay with propina. She was trying to establish the amount and I said it won't be a propina if we establish it, propina is what I like to pay after the service! Anyway, it wasn't bad as she liked the sex too (I think) so not sure how time much it took but I did my second round and send her on her way with 250p total.

I like to check Ness next, do they also have shows (I think the girls said Hook doesn't) - I'm staying a few blocks from these so easy access.

Cheers,

I went to Catto's on Thursday evening. There was a good selection of doables. Romina was there but she spent the evening talking to some older guy. I went out with Valeria (She goes by another name at the club which I can't for the life of me remember) We did some pub crawling and ended up at the Horizonte hotel. She's great to take out for dinner or to just hang around with. Sex was fine. Not the best I have had but quite adequate. She tells me she has some English but I haven't tried her out so I can't tell how much she means by "some".

Quote Originally Posted by JustGotBack
    First time back in BA after a couple of years. The prices are about double what I remember, but the quality seems much higher. It was pretty bleak a couple of years back. Is there a decent Transitario by Catto's? What's the cost? My hotel doesn't allow visitors.
    There is a transitorio that I have used on a few occasions located off of Cordoba. From Cattos, walk down to Cordoba, go right, cross the 9th of July and at Talcuhuano (I think it is 2 blocks up) make a right and it is on your left about half way down the block #844. It says Transitorio on the outside of the building. 39 pesos for an hour and you can bring 2,3 4 chicks with you.

Good hunting.

Snatcher

Posting Limitations