Thread: Letters to the Editor

+ Submit Report
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Jackson, thanks for the new and functional site for Argentina.

This is great!

Jackson,

Thanks so much for creating this site; very specific, very detailed, we can even start our own threads.

And the best part of all... it works!

I'm sure you must have been as busy as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs these past couple months, but if this is the result, it is well worth the effort.

Muchisimas gracias, Jefe.

Guillermo

Ditto

Nice to see the forum back up. Did you lose many fingers while you were kidnapped? What ransom was paid?

Thumbs up Thanks Jackson

Ditto. I am grateful for all the work and effort so that I may be an informed monger, Jackson.

Peace

Smile Glad you are BACK!!

Hello Jackson,

I am so happy to see your email in my yahoo inbox today. I can't believe my eyes when I saw it was from you. Even though I don't visit Argentina. I just want to come and see this forum and check things out. It has been very miserable not able to access WSG..it is like I lost my family and a community of special friends. I hope you will be able to continue the WSG forum again.

I know you were missed by hundreds of bros around the world.

cheers,
    mpfslover

Home at last!

Dear Jackson!

Allow me to be the first one to congratulate and thank you for migrating the Argentina section to this new forum.

The past six weeks have been one of the most painful periods in my mongering career, mainly due to the chronic problems with WSG. I say this despite having gotten laid on numerous occasions both in Moscow and Buenos Aires in the same period.

Not to be overtly poetic, but lately I had been feeling like a monger without a sole, and certainly one without a sense of belonging.

My question to you is as follows: Should we continue to post BOTH on WSG and ArgentinaPrivate? In other words, in the spirit of not abandoning the general readership of WSG, should we (or could we) mongers post the same posts on both fora?

Many thanks again, and you could look for my reports in short order.

Knuckhead

Administrator

Venues: 398

Letters to the Editor

Thread Starter.

Posting Limitations