Thread: Letters to the Editor

+ Submit Report
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

AP down a lot, of late

The board sure seems to be having problems lately. I'd guess 6 or 7 hours today, and 1-3 hours a couple of times in the last 2 weeks.

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Damn, I knew that photo of me at 14 would come back to haunt me at some point in my life.

Jackson

I have had the pleasure of knowing Jackson for four years now. I often contemplate how a man like him finds his real purpose in life. Recently I ran across this photo which finally resolved the mystery! Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Why Jackson is Jackson.jpg‎  

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by AllIWantisLove
    Hi Jackson,

Take a look at http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...19&postcount=1

And I am sorry that I did not notice that there is already a thread for test messages.

Bob
    Greetings AIWL,

If you surround your link with the [url] and [/url] tags, the link will work every time.

Thanks,

Jackson

Bug Report

Hi Jackson,

Take a look at http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...19&postcount=1

And I am sorry that I did not notice that there is already a thread for test messages.

Bob

Taxi ezeiza link (and no Ana)

Jackson,

I clicked on the link on the front page for Taxi ezeiza (http://www.taxiezeiza.com/) and that domain name now appears to be used for a search engine portal rather than being specific to Taxi ezeiza, just FYI.

I use Taxi ezeiza now because Ana does not return messages. I guess I did something to piss her off, though I don't know what it is.

M514

===============================================

Hi Monger514,

Thanks for the "heads up".

My link was incorrect.

http://www.taxiezeiza.com.ar/

Thanks,

Jackson

Retired Member

CockSuckers

The board seems to be acting very well lately with no CockSuckers raising their ugly heads.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson
    Hi Punter,

Your memory is accurate. At one point I did have to limit BadBoy's ability to edit or delete his own posts specifically because he was repeatedly deleting and reposting them so he would always have top billing.

You are also correct that multiple simultaneous aliases are not permitted, and if I receive some reasonable evidence that a forum member is using multiple simultaneous aliases, I will terminate all of those membership accounts.

Thanks,

Jackson
    Hi Jackson,

Thanks for your reply and your candor. I can't give you concrete proof but I think if you look at the posts you will see the similarities in the writing style of "badboy13" and "boss man ". The subject has come up several times now and "boss man " has avoided the issue.

So why don ’t we just cut to the chase and ask, "Boss Man " are you and "Badboy13" the same poster?

Thanks again,

Punter 127

A conspiracy theory 127? You must be joking. There is no denial so it must be true. It was suggested. As Jackson said come up with facts. Not a suggestion by an UNRELIABLE person. I heard someone suggest that 123 and 127 are the same, interesting. Needs to be looked into. LMAO

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Punter 127
    I knew Badboy was a active member and could post, but it seems that I remember a problem with him repeatedly deleting and reposting his post so he would always have top billing, and in general just stirring up trouble. If I remember correctly you did take some corrective action. Also I heard the reason he was not posting was he was pissed off, and he was busy starting his own forum, (where he could be the "boss man ") any truth in that?

It has been suggested that "boss man " is really "badboy13". "boss man" has never denied being "badboy13". I have to ask why a senior member with 877 posts would start posting as a regular member with new name / names? And why is this allowed if it 's true?

Punter 127
    Hi Punter,

Your memory is accurate. At one point I did have to limit BadBoy's ability to edit or delete his own posts specifically because he was repeatedly deleting and reposting them so he would always have top billing.

You are also correct that multiple simultaneous aliases are not permitted, and if I receive some reasonable evidence that a forum member is using multiple simultaneous aliases, I will terminate all of those membership accounts.

Thanks,

Jackson

Question Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson

==============================================

Greetings Everyone,

To be factually correct, I did not "throw" Badboy off the forum, and he has never violated any of the Forum's policies. His membership is currently active and he is welcome to post at any time. As I understand it, BadBoy simply decided to take a hiatus from the AP Forum, in part because he has been traveling internationally for a large part of the last couple of months.

Thanks,

Jackson
    I knew Badboy was a active member and could post, but it seems that I remember a problem with him repeatedly deleting and reposting his post so he would always have top billing, and in general just stirring up trouble. If I remember correctly you did take some corrective action. Also I heard the reason he was not posting was he was pissed off, and he was busy starting his own forum, (where he could be the “boss man ” ) any truth in that?

It has been suggested that "boss man " is really "badboy13". "boss man" has never denied being "badboy13". I have to ask why a senior member with 877 posts would start posting as a regular member with new name / names? And why is this allowed if it ’s true?

Punter 127

Quote Originally Posted by HarryDHo
    I've never been to Argentina. However, I've been to almost every other popular destination. How does Argentina compare to Brazil, Colombia, 90s Cuba, Thailand, PI, etc. Also, why did you locate to Argentina? If that's not too private.
    Hi HarryDHo,

After recently being reschooled in sensitivity, I want to say this as gently as possible.

I think the question you ask has been discussed many times on several different threads. May I suggest you take advantage of the advanced search function. I'm sure you will find many great posts on this subject. If you have trouble using the advanced search function just let us know we will be glad to help.

Welcome to the forum.

Jackson, I hope it's ok to reply in this thread.

DISCLAIMER:

+++The information posted is intended only for Argentina Private Member (s) and hopefully will contain informative and / or Humorous material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you view this and find it offensive, boring, or in some way a flame, please immediately add me to your Ignore list. Failure to do so will result in you possibly being exposed to my future post.+++.

Why Argentina

I've never been to Argentina. However, I've been to almost every other popular destination. How does Argentina compare to Brazil, Colombia, 90s Cuba, Thailand, PI, etc. Also, why did you locate to Argentina? If that's not too private.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by HarryDHo
    I've been a member of this site and the forms its migrated into since the old WSG days in mid 90s. I'm curious why is there a site dedicated to Argentina?
    Greetings HarryDHo,

I have a seperate site for Argentina because I live here.

Thanks,

Jackson

Why Argentina?

I've been a member of this site and the forms its migrated into since the old WSG days in mid 90s. I'm curious why is there a site dedicated to Argentina?

Posting Limitations