Venues: 1
    Test report.

Administrator

Venues: 398

Test Report

Test Report.

Administrator

While this is not usually the place for an admin to write a bunch of stuff about forum functionality, I am also testing the wrapping function to ensure that our latest fix worked. Yes, that's right, we fixed wrapping on the forum. It was a problem related to vBulletin and how it was handling a supposed WYSIWYG editor. We apologize for the length of time it took us to repair this problem.

Also, while I'm at it, I will post an advisory to anyone having problems with Internet Explorer and logging in to the forum, but getting sent back in to the forum apparently not logged in. Please erase all cookies on your machine and then CLOSE THE BROWSER, and reopen it before you check to see if you can now log in properly. Notice that closing the browser is very important in this step before you see any changes.

All of the above text wrapped exactly as it should have.

Name Changes

This is what happen in the Montevideo, Uruguay site.

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...190&viewfull=1#post1673190.

Administrator

Test post after update.

Test Spanish Names

Some Spanish names that the spell checker should not be change:

Agero
    Azcunaga
    Crdoba
    Gemes
    Hernndez
    Hiplito
    Junn
    Lpez
    Maip
    Paran
    Pea
    Pealoza
    Pern
    Senz
    Salgero
    Snchez
    Santamara
    Tucumn

Funny it did not change them the first post, but when I edited this post it changes them.

Some Spanish names that the spell checker should not be change:

Agüero
    Azcuénaga
    Córdoba
    Güemes
    Hernández
    Hipólito
    Junín
    López
    Maipú
    Paraná
    Peña
    Peñaloza
    Perón
    Sáenz
    Salgüero
    Sánchez
    Santamaría
    Tucumán

7. The Following User Says Thank You to WorldTravel69 For This Post:

Administrator

(Another testing how exactly PirateMorgan posted this perversly punctuated messages.).

It is difficult to find people who would like to buy your dollars on a regular basis. $500. $'1000. $1500. Or $2000? For example on a monthly basis? Blue dollar rate or near it.

When I asked about people to exchange with. I meant is it possible to find just regular people, not money changers, who want your dollars. Ie business people, private stores, etc. ?

Administrator

(another testing Tijuana's horribly-formatted post).

Dean & Denny's.

New Burger Place next door to New Port.

Recoleta.

http://deananddennys.com/

Burgers, Fries, Shakes.

The burger was Almost good but Tiny and I had a double.

Shit Argie Fries.

Off the Shelf Bread. (equals Shit).

Atmosphere is nice enough.

It will be PACKED with Shit Kids on weekend nights.

Killer Little Girls!

Right next to the Hookers.

Maybe I can pull some of them over to the Dark-Side!

Good Enough for a Fucking Argie but NOT good enough for an American although it is a huge improvement.

Burger Bar 180 is still the best by far.

TL.

Administrator

[testing TJ's horribly-formatted post]

Dean & Denny's.

New Burger Place next door to New Port .

Recoleta .

http://deananddennys.com/

Burgers , Fries , Shakes .

The burger was Almost good but Tiny and I had a double .

Shit Argie Fries .

Off the Shelf Bread . ( equals Shit ).

Atmosphere is nice enough .

It will be PACKED with Shit Kids on weekend nights .

Killer Little Girls !

Right next to the Hookers .

Maybe I can pull some of them over to the Dark-Side !

Good Enough for a Fucking Argie but NOT good enough for an American although it is a huge improvement .

Burger Bar 180 is still the best by far .

TL.

Administrator

(Testing how exactly PirateMorgan posted this perversly punctuated messages.).

It is difficult to find people who would like to buy your dollars on a regular basis....$500...$`1000....$1500....or $2000??? For example on a monthly basis? Blue dollar rate or near it.

When I asked about people to exchange with...I meant is it possible to find just regular people, not money changers, who want your dollars. Ie business people, private stores, etc.?????

Administrator

Testing a new report.

Administrator

[Testing how exactly HotRod11 posted this perversly punctuated message.]

After working my ass off for many years and finally loosing 180 lbs of ugly fat....my recent divorce....I am living my dream. Travel is my life and always has been. After old lard ass left me for a young kid it took a while to recover but recover I have. I love Europe but with the euro it's just too expensive. I now spend much of my time in BA. I routinely check the ISG sites in Europe for affordable sex anywhere in Europe but as most of you know it's just not there. For those like me that have no intentions to remary but need an occasional evening with a gorgeous young woman,,,,Argentina is the place. And of course unlike Europe here it's affordable. I still maintain my residence in USA ( OK I got the house she got the dog --- I really miss that dog ) and when I need a fix of culture I make a short trip to Europe. But when I need compaionship I come to BA. By my calculations I have enough miles to last me four more years. By the way I come to BA at least four times a year.....

Administrator

[Testing how exactly PirateMorgan posted this perversly punctuated messages.]

It is difficult to find people who would like to buy your dollars on a regular basis....$500...$`1000....$1500....or $2000??? For example on a monthly basis? Blue dollar rate or near it.

When I asked about people to exchange with...I meant is it possible to find just regular people, not money changers, who want your dollars. Ie business people, private stores, etc.?????

Venues: 8

Again in Buenos Aires! Fabulous Vacation!

Again in Buenos Aires! Fabulous Vacation!

+ Submit Report
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations