This is another test

Administrator

Venues: 1
    ***** REPORT OF DISTINCTION *****

Test post after upgrade

Just testing

Just a simple test

TCS: Text Correction System?

This is a test of whether or not I can get away with advanced grammar tricks - such as dashes and ellipsis ... by editing the post after I post it.
    Last edited by Westy; 01-17-11 at 23:42. Reason: Correct TCS-generated changes

Administrator

Venues: 398
    Hi Guys,

I'm just testing a new BB Code that will allow members to post Google Maps just by entering the street address.

This is a map to El Alamo, which was created by entering...

[map ]Uruguay 1175, Capital Federal, Argentina[/map ]

Please note that I added a blank space between the word "map" and the "]" closing bracket in this example for the purposes of demonstrating the actual code.

El Alamo Restaurant and Sports Bar
    This map created with new [map] codes. To include maps in your posts, just enter the street address between the [map] [/map] codes as in illustrated the example below.

[map]Street Address, Capital Federal, Buenos Aires, Argentina[/map]

Still Having Problems Submitting Report

Jackson,

I can submit a report here but when I try to submit one to the Obama thread to answer Esten or affirm WW or others the system keeps kicking me back to the Login Screen and no matter how may times I re-enter it and it flashes "Welcome Doppelganger". (right now on the top banner it indicates I am logged in displaying "Welcome Doppelganger"). I can never P.S. A report anywhere except here.

FYI any help would be appreciated.

Ed

Formatting problems "corrected"?

First question, does vbulletin 4. 0 de-capitalize proper names?

How about stripping out line-feeds used to separate paragraphs? This happened with my master j reply.

next is leading spaces, to indent a paragraph. And how about spaces around[you]underlined[/you]words, orwordsin italics, orbolditalics?

Then I'll edit this P.S. To see if my formatting continues to be as I want it.

Venues: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger  [View Original Post]
    Tried to post reply to esten but the system keeps asking me to log in, I log in and it tells me "welcome doppelganger" then kicks be back and says I'm not loged on and can not post

Just FYI know new software and upgrades are a pain. Good luck working it out big guy

Ed
    The first page when you first log in takes you to the "forum" directory of the website. There will be a home page soon like on the old forum, but right now what you are probably getting (if I'm right about the problem you're having) is that the directory doesn't have a file to display there. If you click on "New Reports" at the top you should get a list of topics, or the "Forum" button will take you to the list of forums available and everything should be cool.

I'm assuming you may already know this since you were able to post, but posting this in case someone else browsing doesn't realize it.

Problems

Tried to post reply to esten but the system keeps asking me to log in, I log in and it tells me "welcome doppelganger" then kicks be back and says I'm not loged on and can not post

Just FYI know new software and upgrades are a pain. Good luck working it out big guy

Ed

Xcant = can't cant cant, cant. Cant! Cant?

Xdont = don't dont dont, dont. Dont! Dont?

Xwont = won't wont wont, wont. Wont! Wont?

Xyoure = you're youre youre, youre. Youre! Youre?

Qwer(qwer)qwer

Qwer (qwer) qwer

Asdf(asdf)asdf

Asdf(asdf)asdf

Qwer. Qwer. Qwer

Qwer. Qwer. Qwer

Asdf. Asdf. Asdf

Posting Limitations