Thread: Tourist Visa Information

+ Submit Report
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    All you need is your passport. Remember when you leave BSAS you will have to pay a tax. Something like 18 dollars

You are good to go without a visa as long as you aren't staying more than 90 days. Though I think countries like Brazil and Paraguay do require visas.

Bad

Argentine Visa Requirements

Is a visa required for BA if your on a American Passport and just going to stay for 15 days. I'm assuming not. Just show Passport and round trip ticket back home in 15 days rite and your good to go.

Thumbs up visa

Thanks guys.

For US citizens, check out US State Department website for Foreign Entry Requirements:

http://travel.state.gov/travel/tips/...ures_1229.html

URUGUAY - *Passport required. Visa not required for tourist / business stay of up to 90 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssr2005
    Does anyone know if you need a visa to go from BA over to Uruguay for a few days with a Ar. Friend.

Ssr2005.
    US and most European citizens do not need a visa to visit Uruguay.

Question Visa

Does anyone know if you need a visa to go from BA over to Uruguay for a few days with a Ar. Friend.

Ssr2005.

Avoided the Uruguay trip and went to Retiro this morning to renew my visa. The experience reflected those had by others but I do have a tip. Make a copy of two pages of your passport before you go-the personal information page and the page documenting your last visa renewal. I had to stand in a long, very slow line for at least 45 minutes to access the on site copy machine. I was in and out in just under two hours and it could have been much shorter. Still 100p.

you can renew visa for 100 pesos and 1 1/2 hour wait

Hello everyone,

IF YOU don't HAVE TIME OR ENERGY TO RENEW VIsa you can go to immagration office. Behind Sheraton Hotel Convention center (hotel is on Libertador)

The cost is 100 pesos and the wait is about 1 1/2 hours. You will be given another 90 days without leaving country.

Maybe be useful to someone.

Guayana

Vaquero,

The list of entry requrements you find on the Argentine Immigration Service's web site http://www.mininterior.gov.ar/migrac...VISAS_2006.pdf shows clearly, that Guayana nationals don't need a visa for Argentina.

Gentlemen, there is a hell of a lot of information available on the internet. You just have to search.

Hope that helps,

El Alemán

Thanks.

My google-fu is weak.

JH

I think you would go to immigration, behind Sheraton Hotel Convention center (hotel is on Libertador)

Call them to find out: http://www.mininterior.gov.ar/migraciones/

Traveling from Guyana

Hello to all.

A friend of mine is considering visiting me in BsAs. However she only has a Guyanese passport and neither Guyana nor Argentina have consulates of the other in their countries.

I know that she'd need an application form.

My question is where should I go to get one of these applications? Ministry of Interior or Tourisim?

I appreciate your help.

JH

Quote Originally Posted by Emeritus
    Hello.

Is it possible and easy to cross into Uruguay from Gualyguychu and get a new 90 day stamp for my usa passport?

Thanks gentlemen
    Be careful. Curently, there is a dispute with Uruguay regarding paper plants being installed in front of Gualeguaychú, and angry neighbors block regularly the bridges. Better go to another bridge (like Colón-Paysandú or such)

Hope this helps,

Andres

renewing visa in gualyguaychu

Hello.

Is it possible and easy to cross into Uruguay from Gualyguychu and get a new 90 day stamp for my usa passport?

Thanks gentlemen

Posting Limitations