Thread: Exchanging Currency

+ Submit Report
Page 111 of 137 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2043
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by SunSeeker  [View Original Post]
    The chicas I've been with have not been increasing their prices. The majority of their clients are local argies. The chicas that mostly deal with the tourists or short-timers may have increased their prices but I have no idea if they have or not. There is either not a lot of fucking going on or not a lot of posts with prices. LOL
    If you stay away from the mainstream gringo hustlers you can do ok but it takes a little Spanish to navigate the route. There is still plenty of tush to be had at a good price. Do some homework and keep that Spanish cd in the computer everyone. And NEVER pay anyone AR850 (plus taxi) for service.

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    Do you think girls are increasing their prices in sync with the blue market rate? Or you would say girl rates are pretty much the same as 8 months ago?
    The chicas I've been with have not been increasing their prices. The majority of their clients are local argies. The chicas that mostly deal with the tourists or short-timers may have increased their prices but I have no idea if they have or not. There is either not a lot of fucking going on or not a lot of posts with prices. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    Do you think girls are increasing their prices in sync with the blue market rate? Or you would say girl rates are pretty much the same as 8 months ago?
    Chica rates are going up along with everything else. Even old standbys are now from $400-500p. Getting laid for $400p is a pretty cheap fuck.

I don't know if the chicas follow the blue rate or not, but it doesn't much matter. Word on the street is the gauge.

I've been back in BA a week and the prices are an eye opener. Offset to a great degree however by the ballooning blue dollar rate. I brought plenty of dollars with me and I'm glad I did. At this point ATM fees are a thing of the past. Its Xoom, Uruguay or working a deal with someone in the states who has bank accounts there and in BA.

The times they be a changin'.

Paying chicas in dollars

Is there a premium above the blue rate to be had by paying chicas in dollars?

Quote Originally Posted by Stranger  [View Original Post]
    Basically I party like it is 1999, jeje.

Stranger

Easy 6, 5 yesterday

HILARIUS article in today's Buenos Aires Herald called;

"Travelling overseas? Check how to get some greens"

Get out your popcorn and enjoy!

Situation on the ground here is unreal now, everyone is DESPERATE for USD, girls tell me they get no action and it is a "we are hitting the iceberg" feeling here!

Basically I party like it is 1999, jeje.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Dccpa  [View Original Post]
    Xoom only shows about 6. 27, so you guys are getting a fantastic rate. Argentina, one of the few places printing money faster than the US. LOL
    The UK is going much faster than the EEUU

Xoom only shows about 6. 27, so you guys are getting a fantastic rate. Argentina, one of the few places printing money faster than the US. LOL

Up to 6.80 today. Its important to keep in mind that it is winter vacation time right now in Argentina. There is thin trading as a result and more volatility. Also, with the recent AFIP restrictions regarding dollars and travel for argies, their vacation demand for dollars is likely driving the blue rate up as well. Not to say the rate will go down a lot, but it might go back down some once the vacation period comes to an end. Vamos a ver.

Yes that's the online rate also, will test the waters later on this week to see what is attainable for real though, one of the best places in the world right now to have dollars, pussy gets cheaper by the day!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

$6. 33

I just heard on the TV that the dollar "BLUE" reached 6. 33 yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    Please tell us all where we can do this, sounds like a trading action ning somethingthe every day monger can do.

Zqqqqqq.

At current exchange rate. A months salary is 500$, this is the amount needed to do any mother fucking thing you want in a given evening, trust me. When I die and my life flashes in front I will giggle.
    Unfortunately it seems you need to be a member to get in. (the stock exchange that is) I have already asked if I can give him some money in advance to give to his brother to change for me. I will let you know what he say after he talks to his brother. It was the point though that it is going to continue to climb. One has to laugh, I read over the weekend where the deficit is now around 75% here. Yet the queen bee here keeps saying to other countries "Look at us and how well we are doing!" Argentine history repeats itself again!

Please tell us all where we can do this, sounds like a trading action ning somethingthe every day monger can do.

Zqqqqqq.

At current exchange rate. A months salary is 500$, this is the amount needed to do any mother fucking thing you want in a given evening, trust me. When I die and my life flashes in front I will giggle.

Changing $

A friend of mine whose brother works in the stock exchange said they were buying dollars today at 6. 25. They expect it to keep climbing. On another more or less related subject, while talking to a friend who is in military intelligence (a oxymoron if I ever heard one) that they expect naftas to go to 10 pesos a liter with in a year.

Fuck I bate.

IPad autocorrect!

Posting Limitations