Thread: Exchanging Currency

+ Submit Report
Page 112 of 137 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 122 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 2043
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    My wingman and o hoy 5. 9 for 1000 today from the place I found. Started At 5. 8 just a little leveragge and he bent like a treein the Wind.

00 peso notes

With the need to print money as fast as possible brazil has been printing 100 peso notes as fast as possible. Well they fucked up the cuttigng process and cut the 1 off the end so you have a 00 peso notes these are legal tender.

I have not gotten or seen one yet but if I do I'm going to keep it, misprint money tends to have collector value over time.

A fellow board member turned me on to this, I followed up and checked it out online, you cn prolly google it yourself if you don't belibve me

I go into a bus ticket office well lit private, can inspect. Every note. Bring a wingman if doing a large amount, SAFTEY and numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Doggboy  [View Original Post]
    5. 8 today at the cueva on Scalabrini Ortiz and Cervino. That might be a little lite given the blue rate jumped to near 6. 10 yesterday.
    May be different this coming week. I see xoom is 5. 99 today and I have found this cueva is usually. 15 less. I'm to leery of changing with the guys downtown. I wouldn't be able to tell a fake 100 from a good 100.

That is light. 5.95 or 6 is correct now, the rate was 6. 17 yesterday

5. 8 today at the cueva on Scalabrini Ortiz and Cervino. That might be a little lite given the blue rate jumped to near 6. 10 yesterday.

There es another law passed today saying you can't buy dollar with cash has to be a bank transfer. Blue rate is now6. 1 I was offered 6 today by a cambio guy in llavlle

Money strore, I'm going to set up with the GF 'S bank account soon though and try that way.

Xoom

I've talked to other people who had the same problem in BsAs with Xoom. Here in Corrientes it just couldn't be easier. First time there I filled out a few sheets of paper, after that just sign for the money and go. Have you been using a bank or money store? I'm using a money store here.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I have been shut off from Xoom, they want bank statements and all sorts of shit, fuck that. It was actually MOre MT not Xoom that shut me off isn't about I sent myself about 3000$ over a 3 month period, I have heard of others having this happen also.

Holding cash is the best option I belive, if there is a probelm and you can't get money from xoomyour fucked without a backup.

I'm going to Montevideo with my GF this week and you can get dollars there from ATM I'm going to re charge the reserves if I get 2000$ out I will make almost 2000 pesos over using an Argie ATM more than enough to cover the cost of the boat and food.

Xoom is the best rate though.

Using an ATM is the worst move you loose out on about a peso per dollar or more

Buy Pesos in Monte

Banks may sell you Pesos AR at a great rate in Monte, at least they did back in January.

Completely legal too.

AR is toilet paper to them so they will deal.

I have been shut off from Xoom, they want bank statements and all sorts of shit, fuck that. It was actually MOre MT not Xoom that shut me off isn't about I sent myself about 3000$ over a 3 month period, I have heard of others having this happen also.

Holding cash is the best option I belive, if there is a probelm and you can't get money from xoomyour fucked without a backup.

I'm going to Montevideo with my GF this week and you can get dollars there from ATM I'm going to re charge the reserves if I get 2000$ out I will make almost 2000 pesos over using an Argie ATM more than enough to cover the cost of the boat and food.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Canardly For This Post:

No More Dollars

The Government wants all transactions in Pesos.

http://blogs.ft.com/beyond-brics/201...-more-dollars/#axzz208PD89Du

Got 5. 8 today from a dude on lavalle he sid 5. 6 I said 5. 8 replied OK did the deal in a doorway $200 in twentys
    What is safer / better? Xoom or on in BA exchange home?

Got 5. 8 today from a dude on lavalle he sid 5. 6 I said 5. 8 replied OK did the deal in a doorway $200 in twentys

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gato Hunter For This Post:

You ain't shitting on the grocery store I have been living in with the GF and we went to disco the other night got a lot of stuff to cook with and a few kilos of lomo for the grill, it's was 550 fucking pesos!

I have not been carrying a lot of cash but I just went to cambio and had a months salary in my pocket or I would have been a pelotudo, when Mongering hard core I would usually have 3000 pesos on me as walking around money. Now it's like 200 unless I'm going to the grocery store. Jeje

Posting Limitations