Thread: Exchanging Currency

+ Submit Report
Page 21 of 137 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 31 71 121 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomaso276  [View Original Post]
    Penalty for small bills is normal .
    Does anyone know what you get for Euros or UK pounds?

Penalty for small bills is normal .

Florida and Cordoba

I went to one of the kiosks on Florida today. They gave me 12 to 1, and when I asked for more the lady indicated that big bills got 12.20. Is this special BS for me, or is this generic BS.

New lows for this year....

I forgot to post, but last Friday I only received 12.20 against the dollar. But while I was waiting for my money I heard a women in the next window buying for 12.80... Too bad I didnt see her in the street!

Fascinating Article on Bitcoin in Argentina

Quote Originally Posted by MisterTea  [View Original Post]
    I hope this is the right forum for this article.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/03/ma...s-economy.html
    Thanks for the link. This is definitely the right forum.

I'm not surprised that bitcoin has taken hold in Argentina. With it's stringent currency.

Exchange policy it's the perfect place for a virtual currency.

Changing bitcoin for cash and vice versa

I hope this is the right forum for this article.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/03/ma...s-economy.html

I received 12.50 in Moreno today.

Redactions

Upper mgt, thanks for the redactions. I for one am bored with the nasty posts.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HotRod11 For This Post:

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely antagonistic. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

[Message to Admin deleted]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

[Deleted by Admin]

Quote Originally Posted by BadMan  [View Original Post]
    Nope....interesting opinion though.
    Why bother commenting when you clearly know almost nothing about how/why things happen in Argentina and obviously are not well read on current events here.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ElAlamoPalermo For This Post:

Posting Limitations