Thread: Exchanging Currency

+ Submit Report
Page 84 of 137 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 94 134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2043
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Is this the coin store on junin?

Quote Originally Posted by Mpexy  [View Original Post]
    7. 25 to 1, for 1200 USD this morning at 11:00am at recoleta cueva.

Note. Initially asked for 7. 20 and teller said ok, yes. But in rare honesty for Argentina, she then told me after punching in the 1200 into computer system they use that for that amount I'd get 7. 25
    If it is then do you know if it is open on Saturdays and what the hours of operation are? I arrive tomorrow morning and will need to get some pesos. Happy mongering all. Toymann

7. 25 to 1, for 1200 USD this morning at 11:00am at recoleta cueva.

Note. Initially asked for 7. 20 and teller said ok, yes. But in rare honesty for Argentina, she then told me after punching in the 1200 into computer system they use that for that amount I'd get 7. 25

Oh man, up from 6.2 to 7.2 in six weeks. Anyone coming to town now with dollars has got to be pleased with their timing.

7. 2 to 1 for 500usd at cervino today. 1220hrs,

About 750 Lavalle.

A little indoor mall across from Acapulco restaurant. Walk in, up three steps and first door on right.

7. 15 for $100USD

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrropes For This Post:

Today. 16th of Jan. 1:30 pm. 7.37/7. 51 pesos to the Dollar.

Where did you get 7. 15? Thanks

Also was that rate for smaller amounts like 200 USD?

Thanks for your.

Thanks for your time and indo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrropes  [View Original Post]
    Got 7. 15 this morning, no begging, no hassles. Wow. 4 increase in a week!

Got 7. 15 this morning, no begging, no hassles. Wow. 4 increase in a week!

The Dollar closed at 7. 18/7. 20 for this week. Usually the best days to sell are Thursdays and early Fridays (before midday).

Got 6. 9 this morning at Cervino / Scalabrini Ortiz cueva

Got 6. 9 this morning at Cervino / Scalabrini Ortiz cueva.

Exchanged 2, 800 dollars.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gauntlet77 For This Post:

Peanut butter and root beer

Quote Originally Posted by Rubiks Cube  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in buenos aires next week and was hoping for a safe place I can change some dollars. Please pm me any help if not comfortable posting location here. I really appreciate the help.
    Bring some peanut butter and root beer by the AP House and I'll take you by the hand and walk you there.

Hoping for help

I'll be in buenos aires next week and was hoping for a safe place I can change some dollars. Please pm me any help if not comfortable posting location here. I really appreciate the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Doppelganger  [View Original Post]
    in the Buenos Aires Herald the Blue Market rate is no 7. 12 to one
    That was for yesterday. I actually got that rate in my hand today, so I'm guessing the 'published' blue rate is at least 7. 22 today!

Blue Market vs Xoom

Just authorized a transfer via Xoom at 6. 6 to one but noticed in the Buenos Aires Herald the Blue Market rate is no 7. 12 to one due to the demand from tourist season. That's a 44% delta fromt he "official" rate of 4. 94 to 1.

Just an FYI

Quote Originally Posted by DavieW  [View Original Post]
    Got my first of the new Evita 100 peso notes today. I like them!

And against all expectations and predictions, the rate continued to rise this week. Judging by what I got from my agency, you should be able to get 7 on the street today I reckon.
    I like the new green reflecting security feature on the new Evita 100's. I heard there are fakes of these already on the streets!

Also a better security hologram on the front too.

Posting Limitations