Thread: Exchanging Currency

+ Submit Report
Page 85 of 137 FirstFirst ... 35 75 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 95 135 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2043
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Quote Originally Posted by DavieW  [View Original Post]
    Got my first of the new Evita 100 peso notes today. I like them!

And against all expectations and predictions, the rate continued to rise this week. Judging by what I got from my agency, you should be able to get 7 on the street today I reckon.
    Got 6. 85 couple days ago on tues.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mpexy For This Post:

Got my first of the new Evita 100 peso notes today. I like them!

And against all expectations and predictions, the rate continued to rise this week. Judging by what I got from my agency, you should be able to get 7 on the street today I reckon.

I can asure you that there were no victims. TL helped out (for free) and the member who exchanged his money seemed happy. I was along for the knowledge.

Returned today and changed my money. No muss, no fuss. A great benefit for those of us who do not know what is safe and not.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrropes For This Post:

Too Hot To Save. 15 cents!

6. 80 minus 6. 50 = 30 cents.

Q. And who gives a damn about how much anyone lost or gained?

A. This thread exists because everyone's looking for the best deal!

You claim to change USD20k per week and fell short by 30 cents. That is quite a big deal actually.

I posted the comparison just to make unsuspecting victims aware.
    I got 6. 8 and you got 6. 95, last time I checked that equals to. 15; not. 30.

Shit Man , it changes every fucking minute ! 6.8 , 6.7 , 6.95 , etc . Last week I was happy with 6.4 , I give my Pizza Man 6.0 because I'm a nice guy ! I SELL him my dollars at 6.0 !

Something I'm sure you would never do to help out a local . I do it because it is a trivial amount and it's accross the street from my house , plus he gives me extras in return .

If it's my money and if it's a substancial amount I may walk a mile for a camel but if it's for a few dollars more nobody gives a shit.

That's all folks!

TL.

The 20k a week or month is never all at once but maybe in 2k to 4k spurts.

If ALL of you would combine your dollars then you could probably break the 7 to 1 mark, official or not!

These people want to stuff their mattresses with Franklins at any cost!

You keep crying over spilled cum ! Big deal you fucking Limey !

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TejanoLibre For This Post:

Victims?

I told them it was a shame they hadn't come on Friday, when I could have taken them to my usual place and got them 6. 95.
    Would you mind posting where you were able to get 6. 95 on Friday?

Thanks!

Did you not do math (s) at school?

6. 80 minus 6.50 = 30 cents.

Q. And who gives a damn about how much anyone lost or gained?

A. This thread exists because everyone's looking for the best deal!

You claim to change USD20k per week and fell short by 30 cents. That is quite a big deal actually.

15 Cents, Big Deal!

Two friends of mine on holiday from the UK turned up at my place yesterday and wanted to change some dollars (500). I told them it was a shame they hadn't come on Friday, when I could have taken them to my usual place and got them 6. 95. I explained that the rate always drops a bit at the weekend and that it also wasn't great that they only had $20 bills.

So we just wandered down to Lavalle, where we got 6. 8, without even haggling.

(Remind me to never, EVER do business with TL!)
    It was not my money, it was very hot and it was too close to game time so the. 15 cents was not worth chasing to me. Grabbed the first guy on the street. It was a favor for a friend.

Wow! We could have saved $20. 00 dollars!

Thanks,

TL.

So your buddy made $10. 00 dollars, BFD!

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Got 6. 7 today on Lavalle without even haggeling, it was only $1000. 00 you$the but the 6. 7 was nice.

5s. 10s and 20's paid 6. 5.

TL
    Two friends of mine on holiday from the UK turned up at my place yesterday and wanted to change some dollars (500). I told them it was a shame they hadn't come on Friday, when I could have taken them to my usual place and got them 6. 95. I explained that the rate always drops a bit at the weekend and that it also wasn't great that they only had $20 bills.

So we just wandered down to Lavalle, where we got 6. 8, without even haggling.

(Remind me to never, EVER do business with TL!)

6. 7 Today

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Mac  [View Original Post]

Got 6. 7 today at the place on Arenales, changing $500. The $500 got me 100 more Pesos than yesterday. Almost enough for a good Bife de Ojo!

Got 6. 7 today on Lavalle without even haggeling, it was only $1000. 00 u$d but the 6. 7 was nice. Must be selling for 7?

Don't know.

The dude on the street makes a commission so they must be paying more than 6. 7 , but how much more?

5s. 10s and 20's paid 6. 5. 50s ad 100s paid 6. 7.

What's next? This guy was an unknown.

TL

The traders were paying 7. 02 today so the arbolitos should be paying 6. 7 or 6. 8. No, I didn't do any exchange today at that rate!

Added - the 27th of February should be interesting. Keep you eyes open on that day!

Got 6. 7 today at the place on Arenales, changing $500. The $500 got me 100 more Pesos than yesterday. Almost enough for a good Bife de Ojo!

Even the official rate is up to 4. 9 which is pushing up what we can get on the street.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    Is this fast rise going to continue or is it a holiday bump from dollar demand rising due to vacationers needing dollars to take to Uruguay? I seem to remember one like this in July as well during winter vacations.
    Thats what I'm thinking. Supply and demand. We will see in a couple of weeks as the season draws to a close.

Holiday bump?

Is this fast rise going to continue or is it a holiday bump from dollar demand rising due to vacationers needing dollars to take to Uruguay? I seem to remember one like this in July as well during winter vacations.

Lavalle and florida

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf50  [View Original Post]
    $6. 50 to 1 today in Moreno
    Got 6. 6 today

Posting Limitations