Thread: Exchanging Currency

+ Submit Report
Page 90 of 137 FirstFirst ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2043
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Coin store cueva recoleta 6. 2 today

Coin store cueva on junin offered 6. 15 for small amount. 6.2 for larger exchange.

Mostly I ignore you

But sometimes I just can't help myself.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    A TRUE Hetero-Monger should always be disgusted by a Transsexual; drug addicted, disease riddled mental defectives that think that they were born into the wrong body! Yes, that's true; I am disgusted by them. They are the ones that have brought A. I. D. S into "OUR" world.
    Never speak for me on any subject you cretin. I have no sexual interest in Tranies, but my compassion for humans and my belief that people should be free to be who they wish so long as their actions don't DIRECTLY affect others extends to ALL people. I enjoy my hobby and wish to be left in peace to engage in it. How can I ask for this for myself and not be willing to extend that tolerance to others. Regarding your assertion that they are the ones that brought AIDS into our world, I recon it's a nice propaganda piece but as usual it's only true in your little corner of reality.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinshasa_Highway

By far one of the biggest factor in the spread of AIDS into western culture were the hetero truck drivers that used this road. Why did they become such efficient vectors you my ask? Why because they were having uncovered anal sex with the hookers along this road. Now who does that remind us of? First name Tejano, last name Libre.

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    Argentines from BA have ALWAYS jokingly held Mexicans from the D. F in disdain
    This is true, I was talking to a girl not on the program here and she kept telling me how innocent she was. She was 26 years years old and was allways saying, soy incoente, soy inocente. One day I asked her,"are you trying to tell me you're a virgin?" I loved her answer,"if you want a 26 year old virgin you need to go to Mexico not Argentina."

Before you get started, don't. Just do yourself a favor and don't, just don't. There are no facts to support your position.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Well Spoken But Not True

Quote Originally Posted by DavieW  [View Original Post]
    From thefreedictionary. Com:

Chancer = "an unscrupulous or dishonest opportunist who is prepared to try any dubious scheme for making money or furthering his own ends."

And dear Mr TejanoLibre. You're right, I've never met you. And do you know what? I never want to. I don't mix with racists and homophobes.

With regards sharing the information about better exchange rates, before finding out what a weasel of a human being you are, when you were once boasting about changing USD20, 000 per week, I PMed you with an offer to take you to the dealer I use (with no profit in it for me) and you dismissed me contemptuously. That 14 cents would add up to 11, 000+ pesos per month if your claims were anything even close to resembling the truth. It was at that point when I discovered that you live in some kind of fairy-tale world. Despite that, I've never said anything against you and have just tried to ignore your rantings, but some vile things you've written recently have made me feel more and more uncomfortable to even share the same on-line space with you.
    Well Spoken but not quite true so we will talk about this little rant of yours one step at a time :

You started it by calling me a "Chancer" so I laid into you yet you claim that you have never said anything against me. That's pretty strong for someone that you know NOTHING about and that you have NEVER met; although I'm sure we have fucked the same hookers.

Boasting about exchanging 20k a week :

Did it constantly at my Resto-Bar and now I take my FREE TIME and I walk the Boys over to where I exchange every Monday. I have been using the same guy for years and because I exchange a trivial amount every week I have never BOTHERED to look elsewhere. God knows I could use the EXTRA $11, 000. 00 Pesos a month so THANKS for pointing that out to me but I'm not about that; I do it to make new friends, speak a little English every once in a while and maybe have lunch or dinner with someone instead of eating alone. I remember your PM but I don't remember If I responded, sorry if that hurt your feelings, I never meant to dismiss you.

Vile Rantings and Racist Homophobe :

A TRUE Hetero-Monger should always be disgusted by a Transsexual; drug addicted, disease riddled mental defectives that think that they were born into the wrong body! Yes, that's true; I am disgusted by them. They are the ones that have brought A. I. D. S into "OUR" world.

Argentines from BA have ALWAYS jokingly held Mexicans from the D. F in disdain and they do it to us. There are a shitload of anti Argentine jokes that came from Mexico, and they are funny and appropriate. Argies from BA think that the Mexicans are a bunch of Indians so if you are a Mexican I apologize but not much because It was a joke; and like they say, if they can't take a joke then %$# them.

I can't remember everyone of the 2000 posts so AGAIN, sorry Charlie.

Thanks for Reading My Posts!

TL.

P. S. TM, you should really quit Thanking these detractors they are insignificant yet I will continue to wave the sign of the cross and Pardon them!

If you can tell me what MOVIE that comes from I will be amazed and you will know a lot more about me Davie Jones.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    I suspect this is a moderate insult, but I'm not exactly sure what a "chancer" is. I suspect it's somewhere between a Whanker and a Crusty Dragon but I would like to know.
    From thefreedictionary. Com:

Chancer = "an unscrupulous or dishonest opportunist who is prepared to try any dubious scheme for making money or furthering his own ends."

And dear Mr TejanoLibre. You're right, I've never met you. And do you know what? I never want to. I don't mix with racists and homophobes.

With regards sharing the information about better exchange rates, before finding out what a weasel of a human being you are, when you were once boasting about changing USD20, 000 per week, I PMed you with an offer to take you to the dealer I use (with no profit in it for me) and you dismissed me contemptuously. That 14 cents would add up to 11, 000+ pesos per month if your claims were anything even close to resembling the truth. It was at that point when I discovered that you live in some kind of fairy-tale world. Despite that, I've never said anything against you and have just tried to ignore your rantings, but some vile things you've written recently have made me feel more and more uncomfortable to even share the same on-line space with you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DavieW For This Post:

Don't Need Nutz

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    You will be ripped in four weeks of steroids and your nutz will be like raisins.
    Don't need nutz if you don't want punks, kids, bastards, Chica's Kids!

Hair loss?

Too late!

Acne?

Too late?

Roid Rage?

Too late!

Bastards? Way too late!

Funny!

Hope your doing ok Buddy!

TL.

Merry Christmas to All the Boys on this Board!

You will be ripped in four weeks of steroids and your nutz will be like raisins.

Don't drink, have a decent I. Q and I am getting ripped!

To quote the great 20th century philosopher Dean Vernon Wormer: "Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, boy."
    I quit drinking, I have a decent I. Q and I will be ripped in 4 weeks so your quote does not apply.

You still drunk and stoned every day Buddy?

That's no fun!

TL

To quote the great 20th century philosopher Dean Vernon Wormer: "Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, boy."

Geography Lesson?

I think you must be confused.
    About the Geography or where you hang your condoms ? ( Hat )

Not about the unecessary barbs.

TL.

I go where I go, nothing else.

Geography and Ancient Cultures :

Yes, I know that most of those countries did not and could not even stack a pile of bricks much less build a Pyramid!

I think you must be confused.

You Boys Started It!

Hunh? What? Are you on the drops again? I have not been in México since 2003. Fuck you too.
    I wish! No, not really!

Mexico , Guatemala , etc , ( All American and Central American Countries are the same ) not including North America or South America ! The only thing that Changes are the Pyramids and the Gods !

But if you TRY to fuck me I have to Fuck You back!

Come on Boy, you if anybody should know that I try to help the Boys on the board whenever I can. If someone needs Cambio I take them where I go but if you or Davie Jones knows a better place then you Boys are the ones that are FUCKING the rest of US by NOT sharing the wealth! Why would'nt you? It should NOT be a secret! (Davie Shit) , please share!

You started it and YOU have'nt even had the pleasure to meet me! (Davie Jones)

Thanks Anyway,

"I Pardon You as I Wave the Sign of the Cross!"

TL.

P. S. Did you know that more people on earth recognize the Golden Arches of McDonald's than the Christian Cross?

Hunh? What? Are you on the drops again? I have not been in México since 2003. Fuck you too.

Dickhead is Appropriate

[QUOTE=

You are the two faced idiot that had to leave this country, not me. Show me how I can make money from this and I will. I only contact the BOYS that I have met at my resto-bar or the Boys that have asked me for Chicas or Drugs in the past and the "Lost Souls"! Does that ring a bell? You Fucking Dickhead! I am the ONLY one that defends you. Great Screen Name! No worries,"I Pardon You!"

I have a tiny handful of insignificant detractors that have "Thanked You" and my "In-Box" runneth over with praise so I can live with that ratio.

I HELP people and ALL you do is Berate people because you are stuck in a nasty fucking place like Mexico; yes, cheap 5ft. Aztec hookers to grace the mud hutt's floor!

TL.

P. S. Fuck the idiots that "Thanked You Too!"

Especially the ones that have NEVER met me.[/QUOTE] 12345678910

I don't really blame guys like Fred and Ramiro who have to find and live off pesos. When I was down there I had dollars flowing in magically. Sometimes I attempted to earn some pesos to augment the dollars, so I can see how hard it is to make a living down there. Fred has it even tougher because he has a high-end product and those don't do well in collapsing economies. So he has to annoy a hundred posters to maybe successfully capture one newbie.

Quote Originally Posted by DavieW  [View Original Post]
    *shakes head*

What a chancer. Why am I not surprised!

I was offered 6. 36 on the street and got 6. 44 at my usual place yesterday.
    I guess you should tell us where it is so we can RUN over there and save. 14 cents!

TL.

P. S. It changes EVERY fucking day, minute by minute.

Posting Limitations