Thread: Exchanging Currency

+ Submit Report
Page 96 of 137 FirstFirst ... 46 86 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 2043
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Just read the thread dude! Here is my recent post of an easy place to exchange dollars in recoleta.

Quote Originally Posted by Creedence  [View Original Post]
    Went to this coin store today, very close to my hotel, got 6:1, seems like they will do it for just about any amount.
    Originally Posted by Toymann [View Original Post]

Thanks WhiteCat. Got a great tip from blanco gatita. I am staying on junin kitty corner to the cemetery in recoleta. As you head down junin after vincente Lopez and before las heras there is a coin store across from the newly renovated recoleta mall. Walked in and asked for cambio. Nice young fella walking me into the back room that is setup like a bank tellers window. No hassles and very professional. Was offered 6:1 for 1000 countered with 6. 2 for 2000 used. Agreed after a short discussion with the boss. Good bills, checked them all out, looked just fine. Very convenient as this store is 10 meters away from my apartment. Highly recommended. Thanks Kitty. Mongering on all. Toymann

EXCHANGING Dollars to Pesos

Hello, Guys,

Thanks for all the info.

I will be in BA in few weeks, Hotel in Microcentro next to Florida.

What is the best way to change a thousand buck to pesos? Is it with the street guys on Florida street?

And what are the exchange rate I should expect?

I guess bank and the rest of formal exchange don't give that that great rate?

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzooey  [View Original Post]
    I did a transfer of close to $3, 000 USD a few months ago.

I had to submit some paperwork to Xoom, but in the end it all went through, and I assume I won't have to jump through those hoops next time around.
    You won't with Xoom if you already did level 2 doc which sounds like you did since any txn 3k will put you at first level limit

You definitely will have hoops with More Casa as I described if you continue to do Xoom pickups

Quote Originally Posted by DavieW  [View Original Post]
    Wow! That's a lot of detail.

Here's the detail of how I get my cash into Argentina:

Level 1. I have my USD transferred into the agency's foreign account. The next day I go and pick up the USD in their office in Microcentro, minus their commission.

Level 2. Erm. See Level 1.
    Almost certainly the better route. For sure more efficient. But no matter how small the chance, bit more risky.

Long as you have even reasonable bank and / or status with bank, Xoom is a zero risk option.

Xfer to cueva account to be paid out in pesos here is if through trusted referral and source very low risk from what I hear. But very low vs zero are the choices every individual will make. I will eventually do a cueva xfer. For now though I use Xoom. If anyone else makes that same choice I assume their reply would be different than yours

I posted the depth of detail because that is what this board is for. Info, and sharing of. Some other poor bastard is going to go through what I did first time and if even knowing step about having some of the verification docs pre printed before leaving the states helps him, will be worth it because I found that to be an extra hassle step once you are actually in country

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mpexy For This Post:

I did a transfer of close to $3, 000 USD a few months ago.

I had to submit some paperwork to Xoom, but in the end it all went through, and I assume I won't have to jump through those hoops next time around.

Quote Originally Posted by DavieW  [View Original Post]

Level 1. I have my USD transferred into the agency's foreign account.
    Where to find this agency?

Quote Originally Posted by Mpexy  [View Original Post]
    Single largest xfer done so far is $1500 USD. No idea if mythical"10k"+ pesos in one xfer will trigger additional More Casa scrutiny but decided might as well not chance it and with swinging exchange rates, no point doing more than 9k pesos at a time. Other than first test with $350 USD, vast majority of my 1-2x / week xfers are $1000 or $1500, depending on exchange rate. Xoom for USA to Argentina xfers has increasing fees as you send more money but interestingly they cap total fee at max $30 USD regardless of send amount above $1000.

So, if you send less than $1000, you pay sliding scale up to point where you reach $1000 sent = max $30 fee, but anything above that remains at capped fee. E. G. Send $1500 and you still pay max $30 fee, which helps your actual equivalent exchange rate once you factor Xoom and any pickup costs like taxi. Sending to other countries like Uruguay for example doesn't seem to have this capped max fee for amounts even up to $2500 that I tried on their calculator.

You can, and can't, do $5000 USD in a single transfer. Read below for complete details. Depends what permission level you have achieved / proven with Xoom AND with More Casa. They both have separate walls you need to climb to attain certain levels.

Xoom walls:

Level 1. Newbie account, created today from scratch will have send limits of $2999 max single transaction, $2999 max total sent per 30-day revolving period, and grand total $9999 max total sent in 180 days revolving period. Revolving period is my term. It's unclear on Xoom FAQ but what happens is your limits are reduced on a daily basis as prior transactions are 'erased', it does not reset your entire 30-day period on day 31. For example, if you sent $750 per week for 4 weeks every Monday and hit your $2999 limit on day 28. On the 31st day from your first recorded sent transaction date, your 30-day window limit will have that first $750 transaction erased. Your account will show that you are now able to send $750 more dollars, not $3k.

Therefore, it is best that whether you need the money or not, if you plan on consistently using Xoom or have as backup, that you send in roughly equal spaced periods so that you never need to wait an extra long period of time to be able to send. Example, if you send $749 on first Monday of week 1, then waited till day 29 to send another $2250, you would need to wait another 31 days before that $2250 cleared.

Level 2. At any time, earlier the better I recommend if you know you will need or have backup need for Xoom on consistent basis, you may apply for Level 2 status. I wrote a lengthy post about it here on this thread. I had to send into Xoom a copy of any government doc proving my I'd. Suggested by Xoom was driver license or passport. They only required one but I sent in photo pics of both my driver license and passport. Also required for this stage was example of any standard utility or bank statement showing your home address of record. I could have just downloaded an electricity bill statement but I sent in one of my lesser used bank statement PDFs downloaded from my bank.

This Level 2 will increase your Xoom side limits (again please note we still haven't even gotten to the More Casa crap). Limit per single transaction stays same at $2999, but increases 24 hour limit to $6000, 30-day period limit to $6000, and grand total 180-day limit to $19, 500.

Level 3. There may be some custom level above this but unaware. Level 3 is technically a "custom" level because unlike above Level 2 where you are automatically directed online to provide the additional info soon as you go above the Level 1 limits, this Level 3 can only be granted by your own self initiative to call into Xoom customer service where a verification team will ask for additional docs (some might have already sent in as part of Level 2). I had to send in a current or most recent bank full month bank statement. Used PDF of bank statement I had to use for support of funds for More Casa, read below. I emailed the PDF BTW, no snail mail here. Also was asked for photo I'd, again, and just pointed out had already sent in passport and DL for level 2 and they were ok with that, but new one was asked for support of income like pay statement or in my case because private business my income disbursement check statement.

This last pre-set "custom" level raises limits to. Single transaction still $2999, 24 hour limit to $9999, 30 day limit to $20000, and grand total 180 day limit to $60000.

All of the above, once passed, clears you fully on Xoom side and never once get hassled from Xoom.

However, since we're talking about Argentina and there is no other choice here (versus Uruguay) , our only cash pickup provider and location in Capital is More Casa on Libertad 1057. And they have a completely separate set of walls.

Wall 1. Believe never hit it on first transaction ever, least my case didn't and hand't heard anyone getting it first go. But on my 2nd xfer, was asked by More Casa to fill out short form noting my personal details again, name, phone, US and local Argentina address, US and local phone numbers, occupation, and business website. At that time, while I was hassled for this info, I was not pressed on it, More did not check any info, and only had to fill it out to get my 2nd xfer cashed.

Wall 2. In my case, stupid More Casa apparently lost or did not file to the back office that verifies stuff for the pickup location my above occupation, business website, info, etc. They yet again asked me to fill it out. So I did, then no problems.

Wall 3. After a number of xfers but before the 50k peso limit discussed below, clerk at More Casa pickup location had to call into back office because something was flagged on my account. The back office wanted exact clarification now of the details I had filled in for the Wall#1 item above.

The big sticking item which should shock no one who has xp with Argentina more than few weeks was while my occupation, personal info and US / local addresses and phone numbers was easily re-asked, and me verbally restated, they got really hung up on my having more than 1 business website URL. For some Argie reason, the concept of a private business owner having more than 1 URL for his business somehow triggered some suspicious red flag. So they went around and around about what my "true business" really was, which one did I really make money from, if more than one how is that possible, etc. Seriously this like a 30 min Abbott and Costello routine. Finally they decided either this highly suspicious inconsistency was ok, or just got tired of me saying 'no entiendo' in spanish a lot to their stupid insistence that ONE of the website URLs must be the correct, true one. I guess my tip here to private business owners or if your public company you work for has multiple sites, just write down one damn URL and not go through this idiocy.

Wall 4. For some insane reason, maybe this is more a insane clerk thing at this one location, and not overall More Casa, but the clerk noticed after all of the above already checked that on one of my next xfers my local argie phone number did NOT match the recipient info I had filled out. I sent money. To myself. Using my sent from US addresses and phone, and to myself here in Argentina, using my local Argie apt address which they never once checked and I've kept same addy despite moving to another local apt address, and my US cell phone. I figured that sending from me to me was good enough. But the clerk got caught on the personal info form I had filled out in Wall #1.

She noted that my Argie info was local apt address X, and local argie phone number 15-xxxx-xxxx. She insisted I could not receive the funds because my local recipient info did not match what my xfer said was my local info (because of the US phone number). I insisted my US phone worked just fine here, but did not use much because of roaming charges so my info was accurate and correct. She said I had to change my local recipient info on my next transaction of they would not accept them. So she let me slide on this xfer and released the money but wrote down somewhere I had to match next time. So I changed in Xoom my recipient info to use Argie phone number and More Casa nazi backed off.

Wall 5. More Casa told me that I now had to provide "saporte el fondos" or something like that. Basically, they told me that I had hit a 50k peso limit. Was not absolutely clear whether this is within a certain time limit, or grand total ever, but as I hit this pretty fast I don't really know but assume from what they told me and I could understand, that it was no time limit.

Anyway, More Casa, despite my assurances from Xoom I was well under any limits they set, said no more funds released including current xfer unless I could prove the support of my own funds, being sent to myself. I'm sending from me to me, and they want to have proof that I own the funds I am sending. To me. Welcome to Argentina. I told the clerk why don't I just send whatever small amount she names, like say $5. 17 cents. That would prove I own and control the bank account sending to my recipient, in this case me. She said no, and gave me item I had to send in. She said I could fax or email to back office but if I brought in personally to Libertad pickup location it would be lot faster to verify.

So, accessed a bank account online, downloaded and printed my full recent month close statement showing account name, details, funds in account, and as demanded. At least one full month of Xoom transactions being shown deducted from that account. Basically, they wanted the macro list detail shown in standard month end bank statement. So downloaded, printed at an internet cafe using what an AP board member recommended was safer way via a burner email address created just for that purpose then deleted with document afterwards. Went back to More Casa on Libertad following business day, handed the statement over and some back office guy at the location I'd never seen before verified it or at least glanced at it, whatever they do. The clerk scanned each page and sent that to the back office then returned originals to me. Complete gory details of this also posted in my prior xp on this thread.

Thus far, after above wall, I have not been hassled by More Casa further. At least not yet. I assume there will be a 100k peso wall or something else. Right now, only thing bit different that I never got before until I passed above wall, is after each xfer I send, I get a all about next day from More. I ignored first couple thinking it was trouble, but turns out like DaddyRulz posted and I discovered in this recent XP it's just a call saying your xfer is ready to be picked up.

In DR's case he was asked why he needed this cash. In my case it was just simple it's ready.

So far I have Level 3 access but just barely passed Level 2 limits so not sure whether More Casa will ban me before Xoom limits hit. My paranoia assumes that they will. They also asked what day I was leaving and gave them that. I plan on telling them I will stay another 3 months as allowed by standard argie 6 month rule but will see how that plays when I come up to it early Dec.

Level 1. I have my USD transferred into the agency's foreign account. The next day I go and pick up the USD in their office in Microcentro, minus their commission.

Level 2. Erm. See Level 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Member #3320  [View Original Post]
    What is the largest transfer you have done so far?

Can I do 5000 us$ in single transfer? Please advise?
    Single largest xfer done so far is $1500 USD. No idea if mythical"10k"+ pesos in one xfer will trigger additional More Casa scrutiny but decided might as well not chance it and with swinging exchange rates, no point doing more than 9k pesos at a time. Other than first test with $350 USD, vast majority of my 1-2x / week xfers are $1000 or $1500, depending on exchange rate. Xoom for USA to Argentina xfers has increasing fees as you send more money but interestingly they cap total fee at max $30 USD regardless of send amount above $1000.

So, if you send less than $1000, you pay sliding scale up to point where you reach $1000 sent = max $30 fee, but anything above that remains at capped fee. E. G. Send $1500 and you still pay max $30 fee, which helps your actual equivalent exchange rate once you factor Xoom and any pickup costs like taxi. Sending to other countries like Uruguay for example doesn't seem to have this capped max fee for amounts even up to $2500 that I tried on their calculator.

You can, and can't, do $5000 USD in a single transfer. Read below for complete details. Depends what permission level you have achieved / proven with Xoom AND with More Casa. They both have separate walls you need to climb to attain certain levels.

Xoom walls:

Level 1. Newbie account, created today from scratch will have send limits of $2999 max single transaction, $2999 max total sent per 30-day revolving period, and grand total $9999 max total sent in 180 days revolving period. Revolving period is my term. It's unclear on Xoom FAQ but what happens is your limits are reduced on a daily basis as prior transactions are 'erased', it does not reset your entire 30-day period on day 31. For example, if you sent $750 per week for 4 weeks every Monday and hit your $2999 limit on day 28. On the 31st day from your first recorded sent transaction date, your 30-day window limit will have that first $750 transaction erased. Your account will show that you are now able to send $750 more dollars, not $3k.

Therefore, it is best that whether you need the money or not, if you plan on consistently using Xoom or have as backup, that you send in roughly equal spaced periods so that you never need to wait an extra long period of time to be able to send. Example, if you send $749 on first Monday of week 1, then waited till day 29 to send another $2250, you would need to wait another 31 days before that $2250 cleared.

Level 2. At any time, earlier the better I recommend if you know you will need or have backup need for Xoom on consistent basis, you may apply for Level 2 status. I wrote a lengthy post about it here on this thread. I had to send into Xoom a copy of any government doc proving my I'd. Suggested by Xoom was driver license or passport. They only required one but I sent in photo pics of both my driver license and passport. Also required for this stage was example of any standard utility or bank statement showing your home address of record. I could have just downloaded an electricity bill statement but I sent in one of my lesser used bank statement PDFs downloaded from my bank.

This Level 2 will increase your Xoom side limits (again please note we still haven't even gotten to the More Casa crap). Limit per single transaction stays same at $2999, but increases 24 hour limit to $6000, 30-day period limit to $6000, and grand total 180-day limit to $19, 500.

Level 3. There may be some custom level above this but unaware. Level 3 is technically a "custom" level because unlike above Level 2 where you are automatically directed online to provide the additional info soon as you go above the Level 1 limits, this Level 3 can only be granted by your own self initiative to call into Xoom customer service where a verification team will ask for additional docs (some might have already sent in as part of Level 2). I had to send in a current or most recent bank full month bank statement. Used PDF of bank statement I had to use for support of funds for More Casa, read below. I emailed the PDF BTW, no snail mail here. Also was asked for photo I'd, again, and just pointed out had already sent in passport and DL for level 2 and they were ok with that, but new one was asked for support of income like pay statement or in my case because private business my income disbursement check statement.

This last pre-set "custom" level raises limits to. Single transaction still $2999, 24 hour limit to $9999, 30 day limit to $20000, and grand total 180 day limit to $60000.

All of the above, once passed, clears you fully on Xoom side and never once get hassled from Xoom.

However, since we're talking about Argentina and there is no other choice here (versus Uruguay) , our only cash pickup provider and location in Capital is More Casa on Libertad 1057. And they have a completely separate set of walls.

Wall 1. Believe never hit it on first transaction ever, least my case didn't and hand't heard anyone getting it first go. But on my 2nd xfer, was asked by More Casa to fill out short form noting my personal details again, name, phone, US and local Argentina address, US and local phone numbers, occupation, and business website. At that time, while I was hassled for this info, I was not pressed on it, More did not check any info, and only had to fill it out to get my 2nd xfer cashed.

Wall 2. In my case, stupid More Casa apparently lost or did not file to the back office that verifies stuff for the pickup location my above occupation, business website, info, etc. They yet again asked me to fill it out. So I did, then no problems.

Wall 3. After a number of xfers but before the 50k peso limit discussed below, clerk at More Casa pickup location had to call into back office because something was flagged on my account. The back office wanted exact clarification now of the details I had filled in for the Wall#1 item above.

The big sticking item which should shock no one who has xp with Argentina more than few weeks was while my occupation, personal info and US / local addresses and phone numbers was easily re-asked, and me verbally restated, they got really hung up on my having more than 1 business website URL. For some Argie reason, the concept of a private business owner having more than 1 URL for his business somehow triggered some suspicious red flag. So they went around and around about what my "true business" really was, which one did I really make money from, if more than one how is that possible, etc. Seriously this like a 30 min Abbott and Costello routine. Finally they decided either this highly suspicious inconsistency was ok, or just got tired of me saying 'no entiendo' in spanish a lot to their stupid insistence that ONE of the website URLs must be the correct, true one. I guess my tip here to private business owners or if your public company you work for has multiple sites, just write down one damn URL and not go through this idiocy.

Wall 4. For some insane reason, maybe this is more a insane clerk thing at this one location, and not overall More Casa, but the clerk noticed after all of the above already checked that on one of my next xfers my local argie phone number did NOT match the recipient info I had filled out. I sent money. To myself. Using my sent from US addresses and phone, and to myself here in Argentina, using my local Argie apt address which they never once checked and I've kept same addy despite moving to another local apt address, and my US cell phone. I figured that sending from me to me was good enough. But the clerk got caught on the personal info form I had filled out in Wall #1.

She noted that my Argie info was local apt address X, and local argie phone number 15-xxxx-xxxx. She insisted I could not receive the funds because my local recipient info did not match what my xfer said was my local info (because of the US phone number). I insisted my US phone worked just fine here, but did not use much because of roaming charges so my info was accurate and correct. She said I had to change my local recipient info on my next transaction of they would not accept them. So she let me slide on this xfer and released the money but wrote down somewhere I had to match next time. So I changed in Xoom my recipient info to use Argie phone number and More Casa nazi backed off.

Wall 5. More Casa told me that I now had to provide "saporte el fondos" or something like that. Basically, they told me that I had hit a 50k peso limit. Was not absolutely clear whether this is within a certain time limit, or grand total ever, but as I hit this pretty fast I don't really know but assume from what they told me and I could understand, that it was no time limit.

Anyway, More Casa, despite my assurances from Xoom I was well under any limits they set, said no more funds released including current xfer unless I could prove the support of my own funds, being sent to myself. I'm sending from me to me, and they want to have proof that I own the funds I am sending. To me. Welcome to Argentina. I told the clerk why don't I just send whatever small amount she names, like say $5. 17 cents. That would prove I own and control the bank account sending to my recipient, in this case me. She said no, and gave me item I had to send in. She said I could fax or email to back office but if I brought in personally to Libertad pickup location it would be lot faster to verify.

So, accessed a bank account online, downloaded and printed my full recent month close statement showing account name, details, funds in account, and as demanded. At least one full month of Xoom transactions being shown deducted from that account. Basically, they wanted the macro list detail shown in standard month end bank statement. So downloaded, printed at an internet cafe using what an AP board member recommended was safer way via a burner email address created just for that purpose then deleted with document afterwards. Went back to More Casa on Libertad following business day, handed the statement over and some back office guy at the location I'd never seen before verified it or at least glanced at it, whatever they do. The clerk scanned each page and sent that to the back office then returned originals to me. Complete gory details of this also posted in my prior xp on this thread.

Thus far, after above wall, I have not been hassled by More Casa further. At least not yet. I assume there will be a 100k peso wall or something else. Right now, only thing bit different that I never got before until I passed above wall, is after each xfer I send, I get a all about next day from More. I ignored first couple thinking it was trouble, but turns out like DaddyRulz posted and I discovered in this recent XP it's just a call saying your xfer is ready to be picked up.

In DR's case he was asked why he needed this cash. In my case it was just simple it's ready.

So far I have Level 3 access but just barely passed Level 2 limits so not sure whether More Casa will ban me before Xoom limits hit. My paranoia assumes that they will. They also asked what day I was leaving and gave them that. I plan on telling them I will stay another 3 months as allowed by standard argie 6 month rule but will see how that plays when I come up to it early Dec.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mpexy For This Post:

Never got to say why. Did large xfer yesterday and picked up today.!
    What is the largest transfer you have done so far?

Can I do 5000 us$ in single transfer? Please advise?

They've called me twice but I never called back. When I went to More I got the usual hassle.

We need to test this via empirical reduction of variables. I'm going to call the More hq guy back next time I get contact and just say "hookers!"

I'm betting the whiskey and cerveza are just bookends to what he really wants to hear how all that stash is being spent. Chicas why chicas why chicas.

I'll take one for the team and send an extra large xfer this week to test this theory
    Never got to say why. Did large xfer yesterday and picked up today. Got call from More and woman said she was from More and my xfer rdy for pickup at location on Libertad.

No question re why, just said listo after I said I knew where the Libertad location was and she hung up.

Went I went to pickup, got a no hassles no phone call fast pickup.

Maybe long as you take that call, the pickup clerk only has to do quick web check of txn number instead of full deal plus long phone call to back office to approve

Was looking forward to shouting chicas y chicas y chicas!

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz  [View Original Post]
    I decided to do one last xfer through Xoom. Send another $500 bucks. Last night I got a call from More Casa and the guy asked me what I planned to do with the money. I asked him why he had to know and he mumbled something about the law. So I told him I intend to spend every peso on hookers, whisky and beer. He said "como?" To which I repeated, whisky, cervesa, why gatos. He said "bueno, listo" and hung up. Today I picked up my money and the guy behind the counter barely looked at my passport. He entered the transaction number and immediatly counted my funds. I was in and out in less than 5 minutes.

Maybe I'm on to something here.
    They've called me twice but I never called back. When I went to More I got the usual hassle.

We need to test this via empirical reduction of variables. I'm going to call the More hq guy back next time I get contact and just say "hookers!"

I'm betting the whiskey and cerveza are just bookends to what he really wants to hear how all that stash is being spent. Chicas why chicas why chicas.

I'll take one for the team and send an extra large xfer this week to test this theory

I have found the More Casa secret

I decided to do one last xfer through Xoom. Send another $500 bucks. Last night I got a call from More Casa and the guy asked me what I planned to do with the money. I asked him why he had to know and he mumbled something about the law. So I told him I intend to spend every peso on hookers, whisky and beer. He said "como?" To which I repeated, whisky, cervesa, why gatos. He said "bueno, listo" and hung up. Today I picked up my money and the guy behind the counter barely looked at my passport. He entered the transaction number and immediatly counted my funds. I was in and out in less than 5 minutes.

Maybe I'm on to something here.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daddy Rulz For This Post:

Blue dollar

Quote Originally Posted by TejanoLibre  [View Original Post]
    The educated girls know and follow the blue dollar without a doubt.

Any girl at Madahos, Black, Hippo, Newport, etc will probably hit you at $200. 00 dollars these days and a decent counter offer is $800. 00 pesos MAX!

That's for a very hot Boliche Chica.

Otherwise you can count on about $400. 00 to $600 pesos an hour for an Indy.

$600. 00 pesos or a flat $100. 00 bucks is close enough for horse shoes and hand granades so you don't want to piss the girl off over $5. 00 dollars because she will take it out on you in the bedroom.

TL.

P. S. Guerrero, how did you come up with that screen name?

I've never seen you before.

Just curious.

Also, nobody knows what the Dollar will be worth in January; it may actually become outlawed.
    TRES3, TejonLibre, Mpexy, Daddy Rulz and Sunseeker, many thanks for your comments, very much appreciated.

TejonLibre, I used to live in Buenos Aires in during 2004 and 2005 (probably one of the best times in my life) and since then apart form a few posts on some mongering in Spain I have not really contributed to the site. Regarding my screen name (Guerrero) my friends used to call me a warrior to descibe my partying, however as the years have passed this has considerably quietened down

Yes you can

Quote Originally Posted by Red Raider  [View Original Post]
    Is the Western Union open on SUNDAYS?
    Just do the Florida stroll and people will be exchanging. Rates are generally a little lower on Sunday because less people are doing it.

Where can I exchange on Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by World2012  [View Original Post]
    I was able to get 6. 2 at the "Western Union"@$500 USD without even trying. He offered 6. 1 and I pushed a little and he said, OK. 6.2.
    Is the Western Union open on SUNDAYS?

Posting Limitations