Thread: 2005 Reports

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Thumbs down Slow Start

New years eve was a complete wash out for me so I was looking forward to hitting the clubs last night.

I had a nice meal over in Palermo, then took a taxi to Killkenny and the 1st people I see are those 2 old hags who ask whats your name, where you from, Drink for us "NO"

I take a taxi to Affaire 15/20 girls, 4 I saw last trip, I think I'll hit Madahos shut, ok I'll hit the triangle, hook shut, Catto's shut Ness was open 2 girls!

The taxi driver is rubbing his hands at me!

The taxi driver suggests some club "No thanks mate"

So its Jazz, now my groin is aching for action, 6 girls, just 6 girls I feel sick. The girl I took Friday is in there but she's with some guy, when he goes to the toilet she apologizes and tells me she will stay all night for the same fee as Fridays 2 hour sesion, Ok things are looking better.

The little guy on the door comes over and asks why I'm not with a girl, I told him to show me a girl that was free and above a 4.

He tells me about their other club around the corner so we walk round to it.

The nights just hit rock bottom 8 girls no better than 3s, I decide to get.

Pissed.

Tonight just has to be better. Please.

Thanks!

I can't tell you all how much value and joy this forum added to my recent visit! Was great meeting Cpt Dave, highly recommend a days fishing with he and Sergio. They are real fishermen who love to be on the water and the trip is stunning, suggest you try it without the sunburn. My major regret was that I did not get to stay at the Mansion due to a business complication at home, I will get even with you Dave.

Again Many Thanks!

Cactus

the end of a massage

This information isn't specific to BA massages; I've only had two, one ending in sex and the other without a release (the cheaper option at Colmegna Spa) However, I have lots of experience in other places.

The masseuse wants the release to be at the end of the session but she doesn't want to run over time. Since guys take different amounts of time to finish the masseuse will generally start the "end game" at the long end of the range to be safe. This means that if you finish in an average amount of time (or less) there will be time left on the clock. A good masseuse will use that time for a little extra massage (e.g. To do an area that is of lower priority like the head--no, not that one, the one with your brain)

Retired Member

Talking Constructive criticism welcome!

Being some what of a "Hand Job Connoisseur" Myself I find that the Session is usually over when You shoot Your Load. Thats not "Always" the case, but as a general rule it is.

May I suggest making the Massage last a little longer, I. E. Use a little self control and don't roll over on to your back until you just can't stand it any longer and need "Releaf".

One must remember that thease Girls do this for a living and are "Experts" at this and have a whole hour, (If You Chose) to turn you on so to speak. Durning that hour more than likely she will have grazed your "Cock & Balls" with her hand. Sometimes she may actually reach down and stroke your cock for at bit then resume the Massage. A really good Massuse will even play with your "Asshole" a bit. She is gaining control over the situation and she knows exactly what she's doing and when your Ready.

Her Job for that hour is to get you ready for the "Happy Finish" which of course you both know is why you called her or came in their in the first place.

A good Hand Job is an "Art Form" and "No You Can't Do It Yourself" it takes "Skill & Experience". Moreover its about 95% of going "Bare Back", yet its "Safe Sex", Something to Think About.

Exon

to tangomaniac

Hey Tango man,

That **** you had, was ok but if she has a rough attitude I ususally send her dumb ass home, first you should get the whole hour. The whole hour means two loads. Keep that in mind for next time

I'm kind of jet lagged out so I don't think I'll be doing much serious tonight, sad as it is since it's NYE, but I was going to see about getting a quiet drink at the Alamo as well.

But I just read a report that said it was dead today? Guess I'll confirm that or not when I get there in a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Flexible Horn
    Just flew in yesterday managed to nick a bird from jazz last night, she told me every club is closed tonight, is this true?

The lads who are in town, where are you tonight, Alamo maybe.

At this rate I'll be doing my 1st BsAs street walker tonight, I hope their working!
    Clubs in Flores should be open (maybe not your cup of tea, but better than SWs) They may have only 5-6 ladies (and not necessarily the stunners) but something is something.

BE CAREFUL tonight! It's the most dangerous night related to traffic accidents. I saw 3 fatal accidents during the nights of 1/1 (with bloody bodies on the asphalt) due to DUI. Ask your cab driver to be careful.

Hope this helps.

Andres

New years eve

Just flew in yesterday. Managed to nick a bird from Jazz last night. She told me every club is closed tonight, is this true?

The lads who are in town, where are you tonight, Alamo maybe.

At this rate I'll be doing my 1st BsAs street walker tonight, I hope their working!

Quote Originally Posted by TangoManiac
    I can barely read her chicken scratch and to be honest I don't know if she can write at all. Hopefully that is right.
    Often I have difficult times reading most Europeans' (and may be South Americans' too) handing writings. On the other hand, one time I wrote down my room for a chica which contains the number 7, she though it was the number 1 becasue I did not put a slash across the middle.

Nice pictures BTW, love that seasonal outfit.

Thanks, TM, for a nice post with pictures.

why'all can argue, here is a trip report

Ok, I was online and really horny so I tried calling 7 different providers listed on this site. I think it might have been christmas night so no one was available. I started looking online when I hit this one website that had this hot ass chick on it. I don't remember which one, to be honest.

The chick's name was Agustina. I had a choice between her, and some other girl. I saw this girls'tits and was immediately in love. Hehehehe. It was a little on the pricey side and I didnt even try to negotiate bc my little head took control. I paid 150 pesos for an hour.

Anyway no Anal, and she wouldnt kiss. She really didnt even seem like she was that into it. She was hot though! I had her pop into the shower with me so that was fun. She gave a terrible ########. I could feel her teeth. She was young. She would be legal in the States but not sure about here. Isnt it 21 here apparently?

Anyway I blew my load. Was ############ her when the hour was up. She got up and got ddressed just as I was getting ready to blow again. That irritated me. But I did get her to pose for some pics! So merry Xmas from Buenos Aires.

One more question. I have had 2 massages. Both ended 50 minutes into it when the girls said the time was up. Is this something I am missing here or is it something in chica land I am unaware of? Could someone let me know if a chica hour is 50 or 60 minutes?

Oh yeah, the info on the chick. Suipacha 530, Piso 1, the whole floor. The phone numbers they gave me were 4393-1679 and 4328-4271. I can barely read her chicken scratch and to be honest I don't know if she can write at all. Hopefully that is right. This was my first Mongering exercise so maybe I don't know the ins and outs of the chica land rules yet.

Constructive criticism welcome!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SUC50608.JPG‎   SUC50609.JPG‎   SUC50610.JPG‎   SUC50611.JPG‎  

Exon was a gentleman

I met Exon in November of 2005 in Buenos Aires. Roxanna introduced us. I found Exon to be fun and extremely helpful. I was a newbie and he was gracious with his time on his vacation. Nonetheless, Exon took me to several clubs and he provided information that made my trip much better. I enjoy reading his reports.

Sobemiami

Bandy,

I agree that GK's and my appproaches are totally different, but you were right to point out the language issue. Whether you are in SP or BA, knowing the language and the going rates are key to "smart" mongering. GK does not want the hassle, it's sort of like car shopping some people research and bargain, some people go to a dealer and say "that is exactly what I want" and pay asking price no hassle. Drive it out. Not to say that that approach is wrong, just not what I do.

That's not to say that I don't overpay, but I try to stay as close to the going rate as I can.

I will be in BA on the 24th if anyone wants to link up, PM me.

Nick

Exclamation Nothing to do with BsAs........ I apologize.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Throttle
    I respect your opinion, but I would like to understand why?.........I'm not ripping on him at all, and I did enjoy the posts in some vicarious way. I certainly don't begrudge the fact that he spends more than I do on girls, but I think the reports are distinctive only because they are written in diary format and he spends so much money. PLEASE just tell me your opinions about why the posts are so revered, or you can just stab me to death with your Grey Poupon spoons. FT
    Excellent observation! I was itching to comment on Starfe's post, but was holding myself so far. Thanks for opening up the floodgate.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfe
    If you get a chance read the trip reports of G. K. On the Sao Paulo board. You can't miss them. They are wonders to behold.

Starfe
    Starfe,

Please do not tout GK's posts on other boards as "wonders to behold". His posts are terrific in the sense that those are written well and very detailed in nature. And of course, these add content to the forum. If anything, his posts clearly point out, what not to do, even when you have unlimited budget.

GK and Nickster53, mongered together, however, what a contrast in both of their approaches. When the girl from WE, met Nickster53 on the side, he dealt with her correctly and was able to reduce her take 50%. GK would have given the girl 600 Real without breaking a sweat.

If you know him personally, tell him to learn the language. Everybody is taking advantage of him because of his non-existent language skill. By now, everybody knows he is a walking ATM. However, he has a fighting chance to do well with new garotas with better language power.

His posts are great reading as a "body of fiction". Sadly, these are not!

My first encounter with GK's splurging happened in the Spain (Barcelona) board, quite some time ago. If anybody is interested in a good reading, here is the link......1000 Euro for a TLN with a Brazilian Garota from HELP!

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...&postcount=149

Bandy

Quote Originally Posted by Starfe

If you get a chance read the trip reports of G. K. On the Sao Paulo board. You can't miss them. They are wonders to behold.

Starfe
    I respect your opinion, but I would like to understand why? I suppose they are written in Moondog style, but there was more serendipity in his experiences. GK clearly has a fantastic, indulgent time in SP, and his budget is enviable. My favorite thing about his reports is that even at $1,500R / US$700 per day, crazy things happen. No-shows, misrepresentation of services and time, misinterpretation of time expectations, and even dysentery despite the fact that I don't think he's ever eaten in a luncheonette!

I'm not ripping on him at all, and I did enjoy the posts in some vicarious way. I certainly don't begrudge the fact that he spends more than I do on girls, but I think the reports are distinctive only because they are written in diary format and he spends so much money. PLEASE just tell me your opinions about why the posts are so revered, or you can just stab me to death with your Grey Poupon spoons.

FT

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 54 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations