Thread: 2005 Reports

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    I would post this in the hotels section, but there hasnt been a post there in a month. Anyway, I was on hotels.com and orbitz. I saw these hotels between 45 and 60 dollars a night. Can you tell me if you heard of these and if they are girl friendly with no extra charges. Cheapest to higest: Gran Hotel- Waldorf- Hotel Republica-America Studios all suites- Best Western Embassy- Gran Hotel De LA Paix-Aspen Suites Hotel- Hotel Hyde Park Buenes Aires. The first Gran hotel is on paraguay 474 and is 38 bucks.

Thanks

Well, it sounds like Black is the rip off joint that charges the most. I don't need a club with 30 hot ones. Like the termas in Brazil, I just need a club with 5 hot ones to choose from. I was emailed a post from a club ****** member that states the girls in Black charge 200.00 US. I don't put much stock in them actually getting that much. My plan is to pay no more than 150 to 200 pesos for a girl. Anyone disagree with this thinking or will I be in for a shock when these girls don't leave for that.

U2 Concert

Just a short while ago I saw the poster up close, and can now see thats it is a copy-band. Damn:-)

Quote Originally Posted by SmokingDane
    Just got into BA this morning, and on the way to my apartment I saw a poster with U2 giving concert on Oct. 22. If this is for true, does anybody know where I can buy a ticket for the concert?

Will cross my fingers that it's true, becoz I am a huge fan of them.

Thank you in advanced.

SmokingDane
    According to:

http://www.u2.com/tourinfo/

Oct. 22

Pittsburgh, PA

U2 concert

Just got into BA this morning, and on the way to my apartment I saw a poster with U2 giving concert on Oct. 22. If this is for true, does anybody know where I can buy a ticket for the concert?

Will cross my fingers that it's true, becoz I am a huge fan of them.

Thank you in advanced.

SmokingDane

Joe Francis

One other thing. I don't think the girls give the club kickbacks but maybe they don't want the girls underselling themselves which in turn will drop there prices and eventually the girls will find greener pastures. There has to be uniformity among them or their will be a bidding war that will drop there prices.

Joe Francis

Overall, the women of Black are some of the best, when it comes to clubs, and Shampoo depends on who you ask. Opinions vary and change. Those clubs with the x mark you can skip and you won't miss a thing. In every club you will find a diAMOND in the Muff for the most part. Every monger has likes and dislikes and so each club will have probably what you are looking for. Take the time to read the chica reviews for all the different services websites, massage parlors, private apts, and clubs. Once again if you see something you like, JUST DO IT! What out for gringo prices

Can someone explain something to me. In the post from the clubs section, someone says the girls were told by mgmt that they couldnt charge gringos less than 300 pesos for sex. If the clubs are all take out, why do they care what I pay the girls. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they make money only on drinks and entrance fees, if they have one. Are these the clubs that Jackson says have questionable business practices? Are they making the girls kickback money when they get back from blowing me?

Rtff

Leroy,

It sometimes helps to go through some of the previous posts - an hour of reading the forum would have answered your question.

El Alemán.

Sent to a 10 day term in Sex Prison.

Quote Originally Posted by LeroyLaCroy
    Will be in Buenos Aires for 10 days and was wondering where are some good clubs to try for some fun? Have been to Costa Rica so I know a bit about the games and haggling on price. Just not sure what clubs offer the best options. Any advise or help is appreciated.

Leroy LaCroy.

A Senior Member on the US boards.
    http://www.argentinaprivate.com/foru...play.php?f=757

Question Where to go?

Will be in Buenos Aires for 10 days and was wondering where are some good clubs to try for some fun? Have been to Costa Rica so I know a bit about the games and haggling on price. Just not sure what clubs offer the best options. Any advise or help is appreciated.

Leroy LaCroy.

A Senior Member on the US boards.

Daddy Rulz

200P - My advice from the experts was to pay no more than this - time was tight - BBB was horny - blondie looked real appealing - do the deal and be content has always been my motto.

Lowlight,

I won't be there until the end of November / December. You said Black and Shampoo are higher prices but are the girls better looking? In Brazil, Centauras is more expensive, but the girls really aren't any better than the other clubs. They just have more girls overall. I dont mind paying 10 bucks to take the girl I want out of there, but to have to buy 2 or 3 drinks as an admission fee will get real expensive. I guess I have to wait and see. I just hope they are not as pushy as Tijuana.

One other thing, the list of clubs that Jackson has a check mark next to and x marks, do most of the guys here agree with the ratings. I know everyone has different tastes but can I safely avoid the clubs with an x mark and not have missed a thing.

Hi Joe,

My check and X marks have nothing to do with any attempt to grade the quality of the chicas. The Check mark denotes clubs that are generally the most popular, and the X mark indicates clubs with questionable business practices.

Thanks,

Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Man
    I am heading to Buenos Aires for the months of November-December.

What kind of weather should I expect?

Thank You.
    Hot. 85+F, 30+C.

weather

I am heading to Buenos Aires for the months of November-December.

What kind of weather should I expect?

Thank You.

Posting Limitations