Thread: 2005 Reports

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Starfe
    Well said. I am planning a trip in March and I have become hesitant about asking a few stupid questions. I got a million of them leading up to my first trip back to Buenos Aires in 2 years.

If you get a chance read the trip reports of G. K. On the Sao Paulo board. You can't miss them. They are wonders to behold.

Starfe
    Starfe,

Have you had any problem getting your stupid questions answered when you have PM'd me? Why do you need to ask everybody else when Your Own Personal Oracle tells all, reveals all, and knows all? I am hurt and offended that you would feel the need to ask others.

By the way, to answer your question from this morning, the best place to buy potato chips in Buenos Aires is at the Disco supermarket at 3345 Libertador in Palermo.

JUDD Name Your Price!

Mangina monologues are back with avengence, name your price per chica-pic and I will personally paypal you the amount. Please, please. Please

Quester3

Well said. I am planning a trip in March and I have become hesitant about asking a few stupid questions. I got a million of them leading up to my first trip back to Buenos Aires in 2 years.

If you get a chance read the trip reports of G. K. On the Sao Paulo board. You can't miss them. They are wonders to behold.

Starfe

Exon,

I don't know you, so in person you might be a real nice guy. So I'm not judging you the person understand? Just what seems to be actions you're showing on the board recently.

If you think it's stupid to threaten to beat someone up because you don't agree with them, which I certainly agree isn't right, I don't see much difference right now between the way you are acting.

Whether it's really how and who you are or not, the way you're coming off on the board is frankly just rude and crude. And hypocritical.

You say "This forum has gone down hill and has lost its purpose with people posting nonsence and belaboring foolishness." - but you're the main one contributing towards sparking fairly inflammatory attacks against people who ok maybe are newbs (me included) or just not as board savvy as you are - but there was no malice or insults in their posts - just not as board savvy as you would like. As well as adding to that very clutter you seem so hell bent on guarding against.

So not only are you acting rude, it's completely hypocritical to say "I'm astounded that you would hint at violence in your post over meer words" to Coupe66 below when it seems those "meer words" of others are what sets you off so badly you throw curse ridden insults at someone you don't know, didn't insult you, and whose only offense if it could be called that is not to be the expert board warrior that you apparently think you are and feel everyone else must be before we dare post anything.

I haven't been here more than a few weeks, am a total newb to this community, and so really don't have any post history to stand on as far as contribution. But unless you beleive a static community can stay healthy without some inflow of new people to bring new experiences, posts, and viewpoints to keep this or any other board going, all you do with your rude act is to totally turn off any new people from contributing and given the venom of your replies probably some veteran members too.

Again, I'm making the benefit of the doubt that for some reason this is just the public act or how you are simply choosing to be on the board, and might be totally different face to face when talking with I guess your rented friends since you say you don't have any actual ones, but what does it cost you to just try to be more polite?

Fine, go ahead and say - hey, please don't clutter up the board areas with this off topic posts - please go post it over [there], or even just come out and flat say the other guy is wrong, whatever. But verbally thrashing someone who hasn't started a personal conflict with you first doesn't seem so much different to me than saying you're going to beat someone up because you don't like what they are saying or doing.

Retired Member

Angry Coupe66

I could give a "Rat's Ass" what you think.

This forum has gone down hill and has lost its purpose with people posting nonsence and belaboring foolishness.

The Forum's purpose is to share information with one another on the subject of "Mongering" in Argentina. Any "Newbie" should first research the "Forum" before "cluttering" it up with rhetorical questions.

For your information Coupe66 I have no real "Friends". You see I "Rent My Friends". I've found over the years that by "renting friendship" its much easier to get rid of them when the rent comes due if they don't preform. Sorta like your lease is up and I'm not going to renew it.

I'm astounded that you would hint at violence in your post over meer words.

"so have some respect or maybe that guy you were so rude about will run into you in BA and lay you out!"

The above shows your real "Character" Coupe66. If you don't like something, "Well I'll Beat The Guy Up" because I don't agree with him, now how smart is that? For your information there's too much of that type of thinking in this world today, way to much of it.

Peace, nonsence, you want to pick a fight, pure and simple.

Exon

Quote Originally Posted by Coupe66

Peace.
    Somehow I do not think this was your intent.

Exon 123, what is your problem?

Hey Exon 123,

I agree with a couple of the other posts here. Just because your're a senior member and can write what you want doesn't mean you can just insult people as you like. I could do the same if I wanted, but instead I try to be a bit diplomatic!

All this insulting newbies, please! Maybe I think reports from guys who have been in BA forever like you just chit chatting to each other is boring and uninformative. I remember on the old worldsexguide. Org, running conversations between you and mickey mouse etc. Which meant jack shit to anyone else. But this website is more democratic, and buddy, you do not own it!

Maybe I think your reports are annoying crap, maybe I met you once and think you are a loud annoying jerk, who knows? But lay off the newbies or maybe write somewhere else, start your own string 'Exon 123's words of wisdom'. It's easy to insult people on the web, so have some respect or maybe that guy you were so rude about will run into you in BA and lay you out!

Peace.

Coupe 66 out

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    He kinda got fed up a little with shite going on with the board. Last I heard from him He moved out of the apartment and is doing a little traveling. All is well though.
    Ah, I had read where he was going to Peru, but hadn't seen anything else. He's always entertaining, and if a day goes by without his posts, it seems a bit emptier. At least he didn't go the MM route!

Dickhead report

Quote Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
    Did Dickhead disappear into a black hole? A brown hole? A pink hole?
    He kinda got fed up a little with shite going on with the board. Last I heard from him He moved out of the apartment and is doing a little traveling. All is well though.

Did Dickhead disappear into a black hole? A brown hole? A pink hole?

I thought as much

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    Daddy, I think you have to take some lessons so that you can realize when your chain is being pulled by ol' Marak.
    I just felt like responding.

Keep em coming Judd!

Quote Originally Posted by Judd
    There you go Hurdle. Checkout the gallery. Some new JO material for ya. Santa cums early!

Enjoy,

Judd
    Judd,

You've inspired me to pull the trigger on a $700 digital camera / video recorder, stay tuned for my pictoral contributions, coming to a theater near you in June 2006.

Your pics sure beat the vagina monologues that have innundated this forum as late.

what if "swarthy Indianas" are your thing?
    Then I would say that Buenos Aires is probably the wrong destination. Peru awaits!

This was taken from Cattos for 130 pesos. Service was excellent, all positons, great BBBJ, two shots on goal, as good or better than what can be found at Black.
    Honestly, it's hard to say, but from a rear view it doesn't look bad. However, she's pretty much a run-of-the-mill girl at Black, in my opinion. On the other hand, she is at the top of the heap at a place like Cattos. Great find.

Daddy,

I think you have to take some lessons so that you can realize when your chain is being pulled by ol' Marak.

This is funny

Quote Originally Posted by Marak5
    Daddy Rulz.

Get serious. Better that what can be found at Blacks? A girl from Black would never be found wearing those ratty jeans and a wifebeater. Girls from Blacks only wear the finest designer clothes in Buenos Aires. I can also tell that girl is from the provincians. Girls in Blacks only have the finest upbringing the world has to offer. They were all raised in Recoleta and half were in fact educated in the Ivy League and at Oxford or both. When you pay for a girl from Blacks you are paying for the total package!
    Now I see why you are in the middle of this flame war. Have you even been to Black (Always Black, never ever Blacks) most of the chicas there don't speak English. Though if you ask Danny he will be glad to point out the few that do. I remember a few years ago before the crisis Black really was full of nothing but 9's and 10's, really un fucking believable women. A lot of them have gone to EU countries where they can make more money. Mostly to Spain, the language problem again as most of them only speak Castillano (what Argentines call their language)

Coming to an Ivy League school would require a visa for the EEUU. Which, as anybody familiar with BsAs knows, is simple to get for one of the fine chicas from a great family working as a prostitute. Though it does give one reason to wonder why a women from a fine family would be working as a prostitute when their family would gladly supply them with everything they need. As anybody familiar with Argentina knows that family relationships are the most important thing to Argentines.

As far as the jeans and wife beater, again as people familiar with the boliche scene in BsAs know, most chicas change when they leave the club. When I met her she was wearing a really hot skirt cut up to FUCKING THERE and a cute little top. I thought she looked really hot in the jeans and T though.

So here's an idea Marak, post about your experiances pass on what you learn and stop being a dick about how great a Putanero (Castillano for monger) you are. Your posts betray your lack of knowlege as mine do my poor spelling skills.

By the way, here is another taken from Newport for 250 pesos. 3 hours completa world class BBBJ and two shots on goal. Elizabeth is her name, as fine as any in Black.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails another one.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations