Thread: 2005 Reports

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Marak5
    Girls in Blacks...were all raised in Recoleta and half were in fact educated in the Ivy League and at Oxford or both
    ? What did he say now?

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Rulz
    I've been to Black, pulled a few hotties from there. Not all the chicas in the triangle are "swarthy Indianas", the median is certainly higher at Black but beautiful woman can be found at any area in BsAs. Besides what if "swarthy Indianas" are your thing?

This was taken from Cattos for 130 pesos. Service was excellent, all positons, great BBBJ, two shots on goal, as good or better than what can be found at Black.

I just don't know why this forum has become so bitter. Live and let live would be better I think.
    Daddy Rulz.

Get serious. Better that what can be found at Blacks? A girl from Black would never be found wearing those ratty jeans and a wifebeater. Girls from Blacks only wear the finest designer clothes in Buenos Aires. I can also tell that girl is from the provincians. Girls in Blacks only have the finest upbringing the world has to offer. They were all raised in Recoleta and half were in fact educated in the Ivy League and at Oxford or both. When you pay for a girl from Blacks you are paying for the total package!

There you go Hurdle. Checkout the gallery. Some new JO material for ya. Santa cums early!

Enjoy,

Judd

Why all the hating?

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    I am pleased to announce that Exon123 blew his sperm all over the room at the massage parlor. And afterwards he was as friendly and relaxed as a new-born kitten. Personally I had two cuties massage my Adonis-like body for 90 minutes for a grand total of 150 pesos. Of course I didn't need the TSB release like our friend Exon, so I am probably going to blow my wad in the face of some nice big-titted blonde from Black tonight. I will pretend she is some swarthy Indiano from Bolivia to whom I paid 15 pesos. However, I will enjoy it a lot more as I take a second round in her nice tight cooz, knowing that her next round could very well be as a photographic model for the Latin version of Playboy.

Stay away from Black, boys. You'll pay too much and will have a bad time.

ROFLMAO at you cheap fucks.
    I've been to Black, pulled a few hotties from there. Not all the chicas in the triangle are "swarthy Indianas", the median is certainly higher at Black but beautiful woman can be found at any area in BsAs. Besides what if "swarthy Indianas" are your thing?

This was taken from Cattos for 130 pesos. Service was excellent, all positons, great BBBJ, two shots on goal, as good or better than what can be found at Black.

I just don't know why this forum has become so bitter. Live and let live would be better I think.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mi carolina.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt99
    I will pretend she is some swarthy Indiano from Bolivia to whom I paid 15 pesos.
    She saw you coming. It's only 10 pesos!

Retired Member

Smile A Copy of My PM Regarding Condoms

Condoms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Exon,

When I get into town, where's a good place to get condoms?

I'm staying at the Sheraton Liberatordor just down the street from Cafe Exedra.

I'll be busting my sex heaven cherry at this time tomarrow!.

Above is the Actual Copy of the PM regarding Condom's.

Anyone would have the right to blow his stack after recieveing this.

I may BE WRONG, doughtful, but somebody really sent me this.

Exon.

I do feal better after the "Hand Job" though and You don't need Condom's for that

I am pleased to announce that Exon123 blew his sperm all over the room at the massage parlor. And afterwards he was as friendly and relaxed as a new-born kitten. Personally I had two cuties massage my Adonis-like body for 90 minutes for a grand total of 150 pesos. Of course I didn't need the TSB release like our friend Exon, so I am probably going to blow my wad in the face of some nice big-titted blonde from Black tonight. I will pretend she is some swarthy Indiano from Bolivia to whom I paid 15 pesos. However, I will enjoy it a lot more as I take a second round in her nice tight cooz, knowing that her next round could very well be as a photographic model for the Latin version of Playboy.

Stay away from Black, boys. You'll pay too much and will have a bad time.

ROFLMAO at you cheap fucks.

Judd, Where Are You Buddy?

Our fellow mongers are getting too "witty" for their own good, your BA chica portfolio is needed now more than ever!

Please post some pics soon, this bantering is killing me!

It's that time of the month for our friend Exon. He's suffering from TSB (Toxic Sperm Buildup) But fear not, fellow mongers, I'm going to get him some help in the form of a quick visit to Santa Fe 1707 for a rub and a tug from some nice chica. In fact, I consider it my solemn duty towards all of us to make sure our friend's sufferings are eased.

Of course, a reduction in the amount of inane questions about dry cleaning, rubbers, and whining about losing 100 pesos would also help.

The next guy who asks about condoms, I swear, I'm gonna send him to the Condom Distribution Center in Los Olivos, from whence I doubt we will ever hear from him again.

Retired Member

Angry Quester3

Because I'm tired of Newbie's asking stupid Fucking questions and cluttering up this board with complete Bull Shit.

I'll give you an example.

The other day I got a PM from some "Dumb SuckSucker", His question to me was, "Exon where is a good place to buy Condom's?"

Now here we are in one of the Major Capitals of the World and the Stupid SuckSucking MotherFucker ask's me where to buy Fucking Condom's. What's this guy use for brains? For Christ Sake we had one on the "Obelisko" the other day.

Thats the type of thing I'm seeing more & more of lately. Just yesterday and the day before some "Dip Shit" get's "Ripped Off" for a hundred peso's. And all we here is this pissing & moaning over a lousy Fucking $33 USD. The Fucken Guy want's to plaster her picture all over Recoleta and try to put her out of business. Andres step's in to try and help the Stupid Fucker and he insults him, the CockSucker.

Now how Fucking Stupid is that.

No wonder I'm Fucking Rude.

Hey, I was a Newbie once, but I didn't ask Stupid Fucking questions or post Bull Shit. Moreover, I'm more than happy to help anyone especially a "newbie" but a lot of thease Stupid CockSuckers.

Exon

Thanks Jackson

Thanks for your response, I'm sorry to clutter up the board and didn't know about an "El Alamo" thread. I promise not to clutter up the board again.

If this response qualifies as clutter, please remove.

Exon,

Why are you so rude? The last couple posts I've read here in various topic areas with you replying to various people I've agreed with you 100% in sentiment, but the way in which you post that view is frankly quite rude.

For example your replies to cousinit getting a bit defensive, and here - I agree new board visitors ought to re-read various existing areas, and for sure adding more clutter to a trip report thread isn't the best section. Yet deserved as an admonition is, the way you do it just makes a fairly bad impression.

As a new visitor here as well, while I totally agree with the basic sentiment of why you replied - all the rudeness does is lower your stature and credibility as a reasonable person for the future. Newbs, including me, make mistakes. To be kicked like a puppy for it isn't the best way to demonstrate that you know better.

Retired Member

Angry Mojokpr

Have you tried reading the El Alamo thread.

Or for that matter the whole board before you clutter up our forum with stupid questions.

Exon

NFL PLayoffs and Rose Bowl

Hey,

I'm going to be in BsAs in January, is there a good place to watch these games, possibly live? Any suggestions appreciated.

Hi Mojokpr,

In a word: El Alamo

1175 Uruguay, near Sante Fe.

Thanks,

Jackson

Retired Member

Checkmark Sperm Management

Yea Your right below Hunt 99 now I have to take today off and thats "Fucked"

I really want to Fuck this big Tall Chica at Cutty Sark but I don't have the "Juice" to do it, at least not tonight.

All Mongers should pay attention.

You come down here and "Spew Your Seed" with out caution, waste "Orgasmo's" and you end up holding your "Dick" for a night because it won't work when you want it too. Oh sure you can get it hard thru chemistry but it aint gona work.

A good Monger should be very cunning as to when & where he put's his Dick. Wasted Orgasm's is or should be a crime. We've all done it, Fucked Chic's we shouldn't have. But one must keep in the back of one's mind, "Do I really want to Fuck this Girl" or " Should I save the Load for a better oppertunity"

Frankly the above is a very hard question to Answer. A Hard Dick will do most anything.

Exon

Posting Limitations