Thread: 2005 Reports

Closed Thread
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Day 2 Round 1

Had a great dinner and headed off to Black. Despite my thoughts that Saturday would be a great night for mongering I am told that Saturday is slow and I believe it. I went to Black and was very impressed with the 6 to 1 girl to guy ratio. I doubt that I am exagerating but if I am it is only slightly and by honest mistake.

Despite it being only my second night (and first full night) I was sucked in by an old faithful. She is fantastic and for round 1 I elected to go with a sure great thing. I was on full make out status in the club and after a few drinks my friend and I elected to leave with our respective chicas. I do love Argentina. The thing about Black is the quality is only questionably better than Madaho and the price is twice as much (at least for me).

I have had a little to much to drink already but I am confident that round 2 will be superb and intend to update tomorrow. I am waiting for my friend and I think that we will return to Madahos.

As this forum really has been remarkably helpful to me and is the reason I learned of Buenos Aires I intend to give as much info as possible during this new stage. Please let me know if anyone needs specifics and I will be happy to help in any way.

Trip Report day1

Unfortunately, I had some plane issues and did arrive at my hotel in Buenos Aires until about 1:00 a.m. Showered, changed and off to Madahos. I have not been in a year and was happy to see almost entirely new girls working and several very attractive girls. The two girls I liked the most appeared to be taken as both were sitting with other gentlemen. I then went with my third choice a nice brunette about 21 years old. After agreeing to leave with her both girls I liked more became available, however, I stuck with my comittment.

As my friend correctly pointed out I need to exercise a bit more mongering patience. Left with my chica and had a wonderful time. She was excellent in every way and made it difficult to second guess my choice.

I will be here for a few more weeks so if anyone else is here and feels like joining up for drinks please shoot me a message.

Talking Newport

I was in Newport last week (or the week before) and met a full 10 on the poontang scale named "Deborah," an absolute stunner, tall, thin, curvey, face to launch a 1000 ships, and maybe a notch more than 21 years old from Palermo. Oh my God gentlemen, oh my God!, oh, my, God! That said, when she wanted $300 pesos the hour, I passed, went home, and reconsidered; I´m weak that way... Fortunately though, I bumped into el jefe in the Jazz Club the next night and he reassured me that supporting inflation is the sure road to perdition and I´ve since had to settle for 9.5s and 9s.

Hey, I do my part and I'm still really Happy. I LOVE Buenos Aires.

Smile thank you Jackson

Congratulations for getting W.S.G. overhauled and back up and running.
    Last spring I was in the hospital for a long period, i had my lap-top and was entertained endlessly by this site. It was so popular that even a few of my nurses were reading with me everyday, and wanting to know more about the adventures of Dickhead,Andres,exon, Saint,capt.dave , etc. etc.
    I thank you all for your great posts. I was very envious, but not jealous. Actually very amazed that one person could consume so much pussy. Dickhead your a machine.
    I am very blessed to be healthy again and my surgery has healed very well. To the point of letting me once again do my chosen profession that makes me happy and brings in the all mighty bucks. I will be working with Beunos Aries in my mind everyday. God willing i will be down there in early October, for a extended period. Three to four months. My spanglish is so-so and am looking forward to mucho pillow talk with all Dickheads left overs. Until then comrade pooners , here is to stiff dicks and warm pussy.

I was getting desparate.

Heading back down in a couple of weeks and I was getting desparate that the board was down. Thanks for getting it back up in the nick of time.

Retired Member

Talking Your Board is Back Up

Thank You Jackson

I hope to be down Fucking & Sucking in a couple of weeks

Exon

Administrator

Venues: 398

2005 Reports

Thread Starter.

Posting Limitations